Survival, a Zombie RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by mastergamer, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastergamer Merlin's Housekeeper

I felt like doing a Zombie RP for some reason. I don't really expect many people to be interested in this but I still posted.

Story
    [​IMG]
    On March 24th, 2013, roughly 2:18 am, a citizen of the secluded, rural town of Ardale, Michigan was transported to the emergency room with critical bite wounds to the neck and torso. This person, a scientist from a nearby research facility, was the catalyst of the infection. On the operating table he babbled of a virus that brought the dead to life yet filled them with insatiable hunger. They were alive, but they weren't human. Before doctors could extract any more information, Doctor Erickson died.

What the doctors hadn't expected was for Erickson to sit up a few moments later and begin feasting on one of the nursing assistants. Whoever was bitten turned into one of those horrible walking corpses. The virus spread quickly and without mercy. Citizens who made an attempt to escape were met with military barricades and unprejudiced slaughter. Within three days the city was completely overtaken.

It's now March 27th. You're one of the few who survived, by luck or by skill. Will you fight or will you flee? There's no escape, only patience. Patience enough for the zombies to starve. Will you live long enough to finally see past the walls of Ardale City? Or will you perish and become one of the walking dead? Only you can decide.

Rules

1. This RP is semi-lit. I'm not going to cuss you out for writing a short entry or spelling a couple words wrong. This RP is for fun, not to be submitted to our English teachers! xd

2. When talking out of character, please signify it by putting it in parentheses or some other distinguishing characters.

3. I prefer there be no fighting or killing with other RPers without the other player's consent. If you have their permission to attack, by all means, duke it out

4. There is no leaving Ardale. We're all stuck.

5. You can NOT be bitten by a zombie. If you are bitten, you turn into one, and therefore can't RP. We haven't found a cure for this dang thing yet.

6. Please, no super powers or anything supernatural. This is an attempt at realistic horror. You only have the tools around you, not super special fiery balls of lightning to attack your foes (even though that would be cool)

7. One character per person.

8. HAVE FUN BASHING ZOMBIES!!

Profile Skeleton

Name:
    Career:
    Main Weapon:
    Secondary Weapon:
    Description:
    Pic:

((P.S. I'm not sure if this RP goes against any rules of KH-vids. If it does, I'm very sorry.))

2. Arch Mana Knight

It doesn't go against any rules. It's awesome...I'm going to give myself fireballs of death! xD Kidding.

Name: Alaric
    Career: Ugh...I forgot...He's in the Army. Let's go with that.
    Main Weapon: Desert Eagle
    Secondary Weapon: A combat knife
    Description: Alaric is on leave getting ready to go back to his post, he was at an apartment in Ardale wondering why the city has been sealed off. Not too long afterwards he learned exactly what happened.
    Pic: I don't have one so I'll just describe. Black hair, camo pants, black shirt, black boots, about 6 feet tall, and he has brown eyes.

I got lazy with the profile. Sorry...<_<

3. EraserRain Banned

Name: Shiki (No not TWEWY)
    Career: Sword instructor (What. that is such as thing!)
    Main Weapon: Blacktail handgun
    Secondary Weapon: Katana
    Description: Shiki came long from Japan when she was 17. She opened a sword instructing school in Ardale but now she must survive its new horors
    Pic: [​IMG]

4. mastergamer Merlin's Housekeeper

((Yay! This RP might not be a dud like my other few that I made on here. lol. You be in.))

Name: Jacob Swayer
    Career: currently unemployed
    Main Weapon: Two, six shot revolvers
    Secondary Weapon: What ever he finds when he's out of ammo.
    Description: Jake was sitting in his room looking for a job in the local paper when he herd gun shots outside. Knowing not to be caught in a gun fight with a knife, he ran down to the basement and pulled two revolvers out of the gun safe. Walking out side, he saw the military shooting the zombies. He snuck out of his back door and ran.
    Pic: [​IMG]

5. EraserRain Banned

OOC: can we start now before this thread dies plz

6. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Name: Daisuke
    Career: Baker
    Main Weapon: a shotgun he took from the local bar
    Secondary Weapon: a sword he had in his house from buying it on ebay
    Description: A normal guy, he went to his bakery where he though it was getting robbed but the people inside wasn't after bread.
    Pic: http://kasumitodo.altervista.org/_altervista_ht/6giugno2005/kurogane_9ep.jpg

7. mastergamer Merlin's Housekeeper

((Yea. Lets. Your all in.))
    Jake was sitting on the roof of a local grocery store, eating the food that he had just taken from the store below. These past four days he had been jumping from roof to roof to stay away from the zombies. He had found that they were less likely to find you up there, guessing that they were to stupid to clime. When he was finished eating he began to move again. Other than the military, he hadn't seen other normal humans and was starting to wonder if he was the last one. Looking down on the ground, he saw a group of zombies over take four military men and turn them. Glad it's not me. he thought as he continued to move.

8. EraserRain Banned

Shiki was climbing out of her window to get some quick food before asscending to the top agian. She had her Specialized handgun and her Katana with her. She climbed up the wall in a hurry. While climbing she could hear countless screams all accross the city. This is a nightmare. She thought to herself. A Nightmare gone to real life. . . She was very scared. She finally got on top of her house and looked down at the deadly Horror that was happening on the ground.

9. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: xD

BIC: Alaric gave a short glance at his TV before leaving his apartment. He had to go get some food. He jumped down most of the steps swiftly, when he reached the bottom of the building he looked out the window before proceeding outside. "Now...to the grocery store..." He said under his breath, letting a hand grab onto his gun. Too bad this isn't a movie that I can just pause at any time and return it for a happier themed setting...

10. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Name: Bob (don't lauph. this can be a common name!)
    Career: Non-Employed
    Main Weapon: Shotgun
    Secondary Weapon: Rifle
    Description: The guy in town who all the kids used to prank, knocken on his door and runnen away, setting bags of poop on fire infront of his door step. Yep, target number 1. He's a real nut, always talking about different dooms days investigations, and always stocking up on supplies. The guy probably is a nut too, believing that aliens have flown over the city, government experiments, and all of the such. Luckily enough, because of it, he has a pretty well protected house, as well as a good food supply. After the whole zombie incident, he's been sort of happy since now he gets to shoot all of the people he is with. He's no gun expert, but he's a natural with a rifle if you give him a scope.
    Pic: (sorta hard to find a pic for an old guy. I'll post a pic as soon as I find one though)

ooc: aint to fond of these threads, since in most experiences, a bunch of people end up coming in with careers that specificly have something to do with battle, so they seem real accustomed to fighting already........so I think that the thread might become a noob infestation, but none the less, I'll give it a shot. I'm just sayens.....

11. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Daisuke was sat on top of his bakery checking his ammo

12. Arch Mana Knight

Alaric saw something that creeped him out. A mauled body of some woman on the ground. It wasn't a pretty sight. "Why did this happen?" He asked, knowing he wouldn't get an answer. He walked around her body knowing that she wouldn't come back as a zombie. Her head was missing. One more block to go...

13. EraserRain Banned

Shiki started eating a piece of bread.A Zombie walked up from the door that lead inside her house to the roof.Shiki quickly got up and turned around.The Zombie was on shiki trying to bite her.Shiki was very scared. She was trying to hold the zombie off. The zombie was mere seconds away to biting her and turning her into one of them. Shiki quickly pulled out her hand gun and shot the zombie in the head. It felll on the ground dead. She quickly checked her bodys. Ahh no bite marks... Im safe, yet now they know how to get up here i should get going...

14. Arch Mana Knight

Alaric heard a gunshot not too far away but ignored it. He would check it out later...He made it to the grocery store and raided the place quickly. There wasn't too much that could still be eaten anymore. Most of the stuff was either rotten or half eaten and on the floor. He hastily stuffed what he could in his pockets and casually strolled out of the store.

15. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Name: Mia
    Career: High School student
    Main Weapon: Two little pistols that were her dad's.
    Secondary Weapon: Large knife
    Description: Typical high school student. When she came to school, everyone were zombies, so she ran home and her parents were too.
    Pic: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/inuyashaloverfl/anime/Fear.jpg

16. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Bob rocked back and forth, shot gun in hand, safe inside of his house. His house was surrounded by barb wire and a bunch of self dug pits, which formed to be almost a mote, so even though it wasn't that great of a defense, if any of them ever came near his house, they would fall into the pits, or end up getting intangled in the barb wire. Of course, even he knew that that wouldn't protect him forever, and that at one point, even his vast food supply might die out. "I told ems. Government conspiracy, what did I tell ems. But do they listen ta me? Ahhhhh no. Well thens, I sure showed them" he said, talking with a southern accent.

17. mastergamer Merlin's Housekeeper

((Your in Dot))
    As he jumped, Jake began to think. What the hell did I do in a past life to deserve this? At the age of 18 no less. Five days ago all he had to worry about was building up the nerve to ask the chick he liked out. Now he had to worry about fighting for his life. After a few more jumps, he came to a gap that he couldn't clear. He pulled his twin revolvers from their holsters on his waist and climbed down the fire escape. Almost the second his feet hit the ground, a zombie rounded the corner. "Aw crap." He said out loud as he took aim at its head. He pulled the triggers. "Click." No bullets in the chamber? He pulled them a few more times for good measure. "Click, Click, Click." By this time, the dead lump of rotting flesh and seen him and was running after him. Sliding the revolvers back into the holsters, he picked a lead pipe from the ground and readied him self.

18. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Daisuke was safe in his bakery since he somehow managed to block up the entrances but he always new that the dead would get smarter, "It's just like something out of a film" he told him self as he set up for zombies to come round again.

19. EraserRain Banned

Shiki saw that Jake was in trouble. She jumped down from her roof top carefully and landed behind the zombie. She took out her Katana and sliced the Zombies Head off. "Are You Ok?" Shiki asked.

20. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Daisuke heard a noise from behind him. He went to check it out seeing a few zombies by the bins in the back alley and more coming down from the sides. He ran back to his post on the roof seeing he was now surrounded by at least 30 of them. He started firing shots at them from his shotgun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.