|Supernatural: S1| Acolytes of Azazel

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: BUENO. Suck it~

BIC:

"I'm a damsel...I'm in distress...and you take your time? Are you insane? What if I were bleeding out in here? Throat all torn up?"

That voice. At first he thought that he had become so desperate to see Luce that he had merely imagined her being in front of him. No fight. No demon. Just Luce. Scott blinked twice, stabbing the blade into the wooden step beside him so that he could use his now free hand to reach out and touch Luce's cheek. She warned him not to touch her, but surely a hallucination could not hurt him.

She was solid. His heart skipped a beat even though paranoia fought for his attention. It was too easy yet he could not feel a demon residing inside Luce. (A side effect of Scott's own form of exorcism. Through touch he can feel whether or not someone is possessed. Usually this ability comes in handy far too late.) She was human. As human as they could be. "Well I'd want a lot more than a hug from you." He blurted out in response to Luce, not caring what she could have taken from that sentence, as he lowered his hand slowly. He took in a deep breath, trying to keep from having a heart-attack. It wouldn't look so good for his image if he simply let his chest explode.

"You're a damsel in distress right? So I should be carrying you." Scott smiled slightly as all the anger that had built up inside him simply melted away. There was no need to release his pent up aggression if Luce was okay. A demon was involved, that was for sure, but for now he wanted to enjoy the moment. Even if it would only be temporary. "I was worried about you. Lousy attitude and all." He lied. Being just worried didn't include threatening the others, pushing them around, and becoming increasingly violent. "Let's just get you home. Don't ever pull that vanishing act again. Ever." He worded it like a joke, but the tone behind it was sincere...almost desperate.

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Despite everything she'd just said, Scott still insisted on touching her. He touched her cheek and she flinched, an age-old reaction. His hands were cold...why? She frowned slightly as he spoke.

"Well I'd want a lot more than a hug from you."

Blood rushed to her cheeks, spreading a scarlet blush across her face. "The hell...? Scott..." her hands slipped from her hips and fell limp against her legs. What did that even mean and why was she thinking so hard about it? Why did he say it in the first place?

"You're a damsel in distress right? So I should be carrying you."

Her eyes widened. "What's wrong with you? No...no...don't touch me...don't carry me. I can walk just fine." At least he hadn't noticed all the rips in her clothes yet. With the weird way he was acting, Luce feared he'd freak out like an over-obsessive boyfriend.

"I was worried about you. Lousy attitude and all." "Let's just get you home. Don't ever pull that vanishing act again. Ever."

Lousy attitude? She scowled at him, "Who the hell has a lousy attitude?" Ignoring his further comments and the expression on his face, Luce growled deep in her throat, "I didn't pull any vanishing act. I was kidnapped by a..." the words froze in her throat, "Um...y-y'know it doesn't really matter. I wasn't in an accident...I totally didn't get myself impaled on a piece of glass..." Luce's body shook, a tremor running down her spine. It was so much more exciting to stand in front of Scott and be around him than a child demon. If she allowed herself to...she could feel a building pressure in her heart that wanted to hug him. But...she shifted her gaze from staring at Scott's face to his arm. Adam would never believe she wasn't possessed... Grabbing his arm she knew he kept his Demon Killing knife on and shoving up his sleeve, she took the blade and held it hesitantly over her arm. "Adam will never believe me if I tell him I'm not possessed...and it's regulation to do this after twenty-four hours of being held captive by a...you know." Setting her jaw, Luce drew the blade across her skin and watched her own scarlet blood spring to the surface. The sight made her mouth water...which disgusted her. She probably reeked of demon...nothing on her smelt like her shampoo or laundry detergent anymore. Everything smelt like dirt, pine trees, and blood, both her own and the little demon's. Out of a new habit, she brought the bleeding cut to her lips and licked over the cut.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    "Alright, here's the plan," Lenny said as placed both hands on the bar's counter. His eyes focused on Cat and Tenebris...two of his new Acolytes. Even with their powers, he could not risk sending them out on a mission to rescue Luce, especially with no idea of what had taken her. In fact, the only reason that Sophie, Eliza, and Zeke were even able to go is because there was no choice; they were with the older Acolytes when it happened and had no way of getting back. Even if they were left somewhere else while Adam, Scott, and Alexis searched for Luce, he couldn't risk not keeping an eye on them. On top of that, he couldn't make one of the older Acolytes stay with them while the other two searched for Luce because they may need all of the help they could get...might as well have them all keep going and hope that inexperience does not get in the way. Though in case this turned into an actual hunt, he knew that the inexperience would be a problem. So it was simple...he should go...but leaving Cat and Tenebris by themselves in the Roadhouse was not a good idea...Hell, he barely trusted Mulligan and Scott with the Roadhouse. So he had send someone else...the kids needed backup. As he explained all of this to the blond-haired hunter called Johnny Parker, Lenny kept his eyes on the newest Acolytes. "So my kids need someone with experience, Parker. Someone who can and will shoot a gun. They need a good hunter." But Parker was all that he had. Don't look too much into it, Lenny respected Johnny Parker -even if he was too pretty for a Hunter; a trait that Lenny's deceased brother also had- and Johnny's parents were probably the only Hunters that Lenny had considered telling about his 'secret' (that being that he shared Demon blood with who was apparently the tyrant of Hell, had Demonic abilities, fed off of Demon blood, and was raising a generation of hunters that were in the same boat that he had), but Lenny was too much of the careful type to actual do that. The thing was...Parker was young. Barely any older than the Acolytes. Sure, he has been hunting for a few years more than the Acolytes, but his feet were barely wet. As far as Lenny was concerned, Parker was still in the kiddie pool and he needed someone who could swim in the deep end...unfortunately, out of all of the hunters that Lenny had called, Parker was the only one who was close. Business was bad and life was worse.
    "I can't leave these two here alone," Lenny told Parker, gesturing towards the two new Acolytes. He had already told them before Parker arrived that they were not to use their powers or mention anything about being 'Special Children' to him...Parker was a normal, human hunter. "So I need you to back up my other kids, Parker." All Parker knew about Lenny was the story that Lenny himself has spent years spreading: he took kids orphaned by the supernatural and either gave them a new life or trained them to be hunters. The hunter community referred to them as "Lenny's kids," since the whole Azazel thing was not really...something to share. But if Parker was sent to back up the others, there may be a chance that he would see something...
    "Here's the deal. Ya bring back all my kids safely and you get free drinks for life, here at the Roadhouse. No matter what, NONE of them are die on your watch. If any of them so much as trips, I'm coming for ya. Got it?" The implication was simple: Johnny was to simply do his best to make sure they were all brought back safely...but hopefully, the threat would make more sense if Johnny saw any Acolytes do anything...Hellish and tried to react in a way that would not guarantee his own safety. "You got more experience hunting than they do, Parker. Hell, your father was a great hunter. Probably better than me. So I'm trusting ya with this. With them." The aged hunter slid a piece of a paper across the counter. On it were the coordinates of the cabin that Adam had told Lenny about.
    [​IMG]
    Adam ducked into a couple of doors quickly, whispering "Clear" when he realized the rooms were empty...though it was obvious. After climbing the stairs behind Scott, Adam knew where to go. The entire cabin stank, but the stink became stronger as they traveled down the hall. The Demon-spawned hunter sniffed as he held the gun tightly...but the only thing he could smell was the indoor mixture of molded wood and dirt. What...was stinking? How could something stink to him if he wasn't smelling anything? His muscles tensed even more and Adam almost pulled the trigger. Oh, as soon as they saw whatever took Luce...he would empty his gun's bullets into its body.
    'I. Need. Something. To. Shoot.'
    The thought of raining lead hell into a monster was the only thing distracting him from the thought of failing to save-
    "Luce."
    Brown eyes focused on her silver hair as they watched Scott's and her strange reunion. Seeing her completely okay...after all of this time...was off. Adam was more than caught off guard; he was frozen. She was...fine? Well...of course, she was fine. Something made the mistake of taking her and Luce ripped the stupid thing into pieces...but there wasn't any pieces lying around. Adam felt sweat drip down his neck. Had he been sweating this entire time? Had he really been this nervous? He watched as all of the tension and anger left Scott in some sort of metaphysical, relieving fart. Scott transitioned so smoothly from hunter to relieved brother that he could have never snapped...but why was Adam still so shaken?
    As Luce cut her skin, Adam noted that her wound didn't glow with the same effect that an actual wound from the Demon-Killing Knife would have on a Demon. Of course, there were still plenty of other tests to be had...actually, no, there weren't. Adam could tell this was the real Luce. She...stank like the real Luce. But still...he couldn't shake the need to shoot something. He couldn't shake the...unnaturalness of the situation, the surrealism of Luce standing there, completely okay after the last several hours. His eyes darted around the room quickly, but whatever had taken Luce was no longer there. However, he could still smell the stink of its presence; it was there not too long ago....but where did it go? Why did it go? Was it fearful of the other Acolytes that came to rescue Luce? If it was fearful of them, it definitely would not have stood a chance against Luce...and the fact that she was okay implied that it didn't...but then what had happened these last few hours?

His eyes focused on Luce again and as he saw her standing there, he still wasn't sure how to react. In fact, he had not moved at all, save for his eyes, since he stepped into the room. There was nothing to attack; only his 'siblings' were in the room. His body refused to calm itself and his muscles remained tense. His fingers were still aching to pull the trigger...to thrust his blade into something's neck...to torch something's skin off...but there was no target. He tried to say something, to ask Luce if she was really okay, but all that came out was a cough. So instead, he cleared his throat and looked away for a moment, studying the room. The stink of the not-there-thing-that-took-Luce was still there, even though it itself wasn't anymore. Something he could have killed was here with Luce...and now it was gone.
    "WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL LUCE? JUST LIKE YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER!"
    Adam shuddered, shaking off what no one else just heard...and what he may not have heard either. This whole smelling things that were not being smelled and hearing things that were not being heard was really annoying. As he kept shaking off uneasy feelings, he felt his body literally shake. He demanded it to stop and...sighed. Luce was okay. There was nothing here. No monster, no Demon, nothing...just some children of Hell with fucked up heads. Adam gulped and lowered his gun and knife, releasing the gun's hammer. He reached to his head and wiped the sweat from his brow as he looked at Luce in an I-only-love-you-because-you're-my-sister brotherly kind of way. His eyes narrowed and his body finally relaxed, allowing him to stand straight. He scowled at Luce and Scott. "Yo, Homo and Juliet, you're going to make me puke...and I've seen a Skinwalker eat its own crap before." Finally...Luce was safe. They would figure everything out later, maybe shower her in Holy Water to make sure she's actually her...even though he knew she was. But for now...everything was okay. Luce was here...Scott was here...Adam was here...nothing else was. Just Adam and his longest brother and sister. Life was...normal. Well, their kind of normal.

4. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

"Alright, here's the plan," Lenny said as placed both hands on the bar's counter. His eyes focused on Cat and Tenebris...two of his new Acolytes. Johnny doesn't come by the Roadhouse very often and Lenny doesn't call him for help even less, so he knew something was up. Johnny heard rumors through the grape vine that Lenny was training orphans to be hunters, but never really gave it a thought. Johnny kept looking between his new kids and Lenny. These are some of his trainees? I see why uncle Lenny called me here. Johnny thought to himself. He wasn't very impressed, they didn't even look like they've been in a fight before.
    "So my kids need someone with experience, Parker. Someone who can and will shoot a gun. They need a good hunter." Johnny refocused his attention back to Lenny. "So I need you to back up my other kids, Parker." "Shucks Uncle Lenny you sure know how to sweet talk a fellow." Johnny said with a grin. "Here's the deal. Ya bring back all my kids safely and you get free drinks for life, here at the Roadhouse. No matter what, NONE of them are die on your watch. If any of them so much as trips, I'm coming for ya. Got it?" Johnny saw the look on Lenny's face, he knows something's up.
    "You got more experience hunting than they do, Parker. Hell, your father was a great hunter. Probably better than me. So I'm trusting ya with this. With them." "Don't worry I'll bring them back. I respect and owe you too much not to. Just get those drinks ready by the time I come back." Johnny replied. The young hunter took the piece of paper with the coordinates on it that the aged hunter slid across the counter. Johnny went out the bar's door and hopped in his SUV. He punched the coordinates into his GPS.
    Johnny arrived at the coordinates, and saw a log cabin there. Johnny got out of his SUV and moved to the back of his vehicle. He opens the back up and opens the floor panels to reveal a large arsenal. Unsure what to expect in there, he loads his revolver with very special iron rounds, and grabbed a pair of iron knuckledusters, a couple flasks of holy water, and puts them in his coat packets. He also attaches his machete made out of pure silver to his belt. He cautiously enters the cabin, and after a quick once over he sees Adam with his gun out, and standing in front of Luse and Scott. "Hey skunk head! Put down the gun! NOW!" Johnny yelled at Adam, pointing his gun at him. He was unsure what was going on but one way or other he will.

5. Arch Mana Knight

She knew him too well. Scott tried to pull his arm from her grasp before she could take the knife but it was too late.

"Adam will never believe me if I tell him I'm not possessed...and it's regulation to do this after twenty-four hours of being held captive by a...you know."

"Regulation? Since when do we-?" She drew her own blood with his knife. Scott quickly yanked the knife out of Luce's grasp before she injured herself any further. "You're lucky I keep the thing clean." He muttered angrily as wiped the blade along his own sleeve before placing it back in its little hiding spot. Scott reached for Luce's wounded arm, pulling it away from her lips so he could look at it. Luce was dirty, she looked malnourished, and it was hardly the time for her to be bleeding herself dry to prove a point he already knew. Adam could take proof some other time.

"Yo, Homo and Juliet, you're going to make me puke...and I've seen a Skinwalker eat its own crap before."

Adam really was a classy bastard. Scott sighed out and looked at Luce's arm, making sure she hadn't done more damage to herself than a small flesh wound. He held up Luce's arm to show the blood to Adam. "Cut by the Knife. You can take the stick out of your ass now." The irony must have been too painful for Adam to hear considering who it was who snapped when Luce had vanished. Scott released Luce's arm, glad he didn't have to stop Adam from trying to shoot her. He was tense. Too tense. Even after seeing Luce not suddenly turn and murder-stab Scott with his own knife it didn't seem to put Adam at ease. Scott was more than happy to accept her return as strange as it was. He just wanted her back. After all, he--

Scott coughed. It must have been the dust. He looked towards Adam, his brother, then back at Luce, his... "Mission accomplished, right? Let's get out of this dump." Scott lowered his voice as he whispered to Luce, "I could still carry you, damsel." The fact that Luce was truly alive, coupled with humor and blatant flirtation were the only things keeping Scott from focusing on what really happened. He forced his suspicions to go away. This had to be good news.

"You call Lenny, Adam. Tell him I found her."

Scott pulled his sword from the staircase, ripping out the step it was stuck on in the process. He kicked the rotten wooden plank off the blade. "I remembered what you told me. About seeing that boy around these woods." He directed towards Luce, lowering his gaze towards the empty void that was left in the staircase. Scott lowered his tone as he continued. "It was the only lead we had." Scott glanced back at Luce, looking her in the eye. "Just don't take up all the hot water when we get back, okay?"

"Hey skunk head! Put down the gun! NOW!"

Now that was unexpected. Someone new. Why didn't Alexis stop that person from coming close? Now this new guy was waving a gun around at them. More specifically at Adam. Who had already lowered his gun earlier. "Put that gun down before you hurt yourself." It wasn't a threat. It was a warning.

Arch's post totally wasn't as long as Bueno's, but Arch was hungry and pizza was waiting on him. So thus, this was the end of the Scott post. ...Scost? Spostt?

6. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

"Put that gun down before you hurt yourself." "That suppose to scare me Bitchface? I've faced things a whole lot meaner things than you." Johnny replied to Scott. "Now I'm gonna ask some questions and I suggest you answer them, I'd hate to get my boots messy." Johnny said with a slight grin. "Now then, you 'fine upstanding citizens' of course some of you are finer then others." He looks over at Luce and gives her a wink "I'm looking for a couple of people, about yay high and around the same age as me. They'd be well armed, and inexperienced." Johnny said to them while pulling down on his guns hammer. "Oh and don't skip the details, Lenny's gonna kill me if I don't bring them back."

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce didn't appreciate the consistent pampering from Scott. Calling her damsel again and asking to carry her combined with outright grabbing her arm... Luce's icy blue eyes narrowed, "Don't touch me," she snarled and tore her arm from his grip, a much easier feat with dozens of quarts of pure demon blood coursing through her veins. "I don't need anyone to carry me." She didn't know if Scott or Adam would realize the wound was already stitching itself closed. She needed to keep her newly powered up blood in her body...but she also didn't want to hurt her brothers with powers she couldn't control very well. Reigning in her anger, she managed to shove down a tingling feeling she used to recognize as major build-up for her powers. Her eyes landed on Adam, visibly shaking and sweating. "Very elegant, Adam...but you'll never catch me standing on a balcony calling down to this idiot. Hey...Adam... Are you alri-" her words ended before they finished leaving her lips as a Scott brought up their conversation before they'd left. The boy.... She remembered telling him about the boy. "I...th-that's...I'm thankful you're not all muscle up there, Scott...but I would've been fine if you all had come or not." Denial was her best bet at preserving her pride. "You ask too much. I was kidnapped...I'm going to forget this ever happened, drink more than my share of whiskey and pass out like I always do." Her light-hearted idea of what she was going to do once she was home faded instantly when she saw and heard the strange man come up behind Adam with a gun pointed to her brother's head. She didn't register his words or Scott's. Tightening her hands into fists, her blood ran far too hot in her body. His words just kept coming...some standing out more than the rest.

"That suppose to scare me Bitchface? I've faced things a whole lot meaner things than you." "Now I'm gonna ask some questions and I suggest you answer them, I'd hate to get my boots messy.""Now then, you 'fine upstanding citizens' of course some of you are finer then others.""I'm looking for a couple of people, about yay high and around the same age as me. They'd be well armed, and inexperienced." "Oh and don't skip the details, Lenny's gonna kill me if I don't bring them back."
    A malicious smile spread across her lips, "You've faced things meaner than us..." She laughed, light, but filled with a dark, seething hate which only grew as he winked at her. Ignoring the fact that he'd called her and her brothers inexperienced, Luce felt a familiar cold stone in her heart twist her stomach. "I think that's enough of that..." She flung out her left hand towards the wall and uncontrolled telekinesis threw the man against the wall, holding him there with a crushing weight. Naturally, when thrown against a solid surface, the gun fell from his hands and Luce strolled past her brothers, anger and disgust rolling off her in waves. She stood in front of him, her power continuing to hold him to the wall and picked up his gun. Checking the bullets, she shrugged, "You came armed with only iron bullets? You come in here and insult my brothers, threaten them and openly flirt with me?" Touching the gun to his head, she let it go and it hovered there, prepped and ready to unload the full clip into his skull. Luce shoved her leg between his, "You like flirting with girls you don't know? You like easy women? Hm?" Her control wavered beyond what she could manage and her range extended beyond the man she held prisoner and the broken down door lifted and started twirling in place, objects scattered through the house lifted inches off their surfaces they rested on. Her smile widened to a sadistic grin and she held her hand out and the chef's knife used on her by the little demon flew into her hand, "Everyone's your girl, huh? You like a bit of pain when you screw a woman. I know the feeling...it's nice to listen to them scream. Inexperience is nice...they scream ever so much louder, don't they." Gone beyond her normal insane, Luce began to laugh in small chuckles as she lifted the chef knife, pointing the tip at the man's throat. "F*CK YOU!"
    "LUCEILLE!"
    Luce's body froze, the tip of the blade centimeters from the man's throat. Every nerve in her body twitched and her blue eyes were wide, her pupils dilated as she panted hot breaths onto the man's face. Unstable, Luce's power snapped and broke the door into pieces, shattered the remaining windows that weren't already broken and sent the random objects it had caught flying into the ceiling. What it would do to the man...she couldn't even imagine how gruesome.

8. Arch Mana Knight

With the way Luce acted, it was obvious she was showing signs of being mostly ungrateful. Signs of disinterest towards him even. Scott knew her better to know that it was true however. There were times he had his doubts, but he was sure she saw him as something other than a brother just as he would never consider her to be his sister. Sentimental thoughts would have to wait however. The normal human was getting too talkative. Apparently he was looking for them. That was strange. Why would--

Of course. Luce had to lose her temper. Obviously Scott was the only one who could flirt with her and get away with it...or survive a beating(which has happened before) from her.

Scott could have handled it on his own. Adam could have handled it on his own. Luce knew that. Humans were out of their league when compared to them. Scott could have ripped the gun out of Johnny's hand with telekinesis. As could have Adam. Even Luce just had to do that and it would have shut the guy up. Of course, their powers weren't the only things that made them dangerous. Luce was a better shot than Scott. Even Adam was. Adam was better at tracking than both of them were. Scott on the other hand had done nothing but fight ever since he was a child. Of course, when someone is being held telekinetically the last thing Scott was going to do was go and flex his muscles. Luce had done that own her own.

Glass shattered. Things went flying from within the cabin, but it was all just show. He had seen this before from Luce...though not in such a scale. As much as he wanted to hurt this guy for treating Luce like that, this person knew Lenny. They couldn't kill him. Finding Luce put him in a good mood. Luce was ready to kill him but she stopped. At least for now.

Scott rushed over towards her side and grabbed the knife by its blade, yanking on it to get Luce to face him. "Back up and cool down." He calmly spoke, ignoring the blood running down the knife. If he had paid closer attention, he might have seen Luce's own dry blood on it. Instead, only his own could now be seen as he pried the butcher knife from Luce to keep her from doing anything stupid(er). She had lost her temper just as he had lost his. If a stranger had been around when he had snapped...he didn't believe he would have been able to stop himself. Nothing had stopped him from killing before he met Lenny. Luce wasn't like him though. Not in this regard. Scott was a born killer and she...she had been pushed to do terrible things.

"Breathe. It's alright." Scott patted Luce's back, turning away from Johnny. Friend of Lenny's or not, Scott didn't like this guy. He wasn't worth Scott's attention. Adam could take care of this. Scott pushed on Luce's back to get her to move away from the human.

9. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Luce let's him go as Scott was calming her down. Johnny's eyes darted between the three, unsure what was happening. As he was just trying to recover from what happened he saw Scott calming her down, he saw this as chance. In a split second he swipes Luce's leg and brings her down to the ground. "F*uck me huh? Promise?" He said as he grabs the holy water in his jacket pocket and throws it on them. And it does nothing. "What the hell are you?!" He yelled seeing that the holy water did nothing. He grabs his gun. "Now then answer my questions! You've pissed me off now!"

10. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce was jerked around to face Scott, her powers dropping everything as he broke her focus. She could see his lips moving...telling her something, but all she heard was the blood rushing in her ears. Her eyes slowly followed down his arm to where he held the knife, blood dripping from his fingers. Was he hurt....because of her? The world was fading rapidly as anger subsided and realization dawned on her what she'd done. Scott was hurt...Scott was bleeding.... Her lips parted slightly and a weak, breathless sound came from her that sounded like a quiet 'huh' with more exhale. She blinked slowly, her fingers slowly releasing the knife she held. Scott moved, he didn't seem to care he was hurt. He patted her back and she hissed in pain. Pushing on her back to turn her fully away from the stupid human, Luce made a noise that was half whimper and half needy moan, "Hah...nmm..." The sound surprised her. Had she always liked pain? Certainly it was something new. Her back stung fiercely as the fabric of her t-shirt clung to her burns. Her sanity was cracking...slowly, bit by bit, and her body operated on instinct. Her only thought...or only one that she could make sense of...was to remove the pain she was feeling. Luce reached for the hem of her shirt, her full intention to remove it when the human knocked one of her legs out from under her. She stumbled a bit, instinct or reflex, which ever, moving her to press and lean against Scott fully. Clinging to wherever she could find purchase on Scott, Luce's body took offense to being pressed against another male and despite the fleeting thought that Scott meant something to her, she bit hard into his shoulder. A murmur around her, faintly let her know the human was making more demands again. Ignoring that, she felt more like the world had turned black and white...

She was going to regret this moment tomorrow....that much she knew. She'd sworn to herself she wouldn't touch Scott again. She'd sworn to Lenny she would follow his rules from day one. She'd sworn off men for the rest of her life. It was hilarious that she'd broken all the promises she'd made in just twenty-four hours. Lenny would kill her the second she stepped into the Roadhouse...no one wanted an uncontrollable demon spawn living under their roof...so why not enjoy her last moments alive and break her last remaining promise.

Pressing closer to Scott, she forgot about Adam's presence, forgot about the human moron who didn't even know they were Lenny's children. Grabbing hold of his shirt with both hands, she pulled on it. He'd have to lean down or rip his own shirt.

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    The sound of the car instantly alerted Alexis. Her senses were naturally well honed, much higher than the younger siblings she was currently babysitting. She took to action instantly, not letting a single second go wasted. So far the wait for Adam and Scott had been uneventful, if slightly unnerving, but now Alexis's body was screaming and reacting. A car could mean anything, but she knew to trust her gut and she wasn't going to take chances. She'd been told to make sure these kids came to no harm, and so that's what she was going to do.

Thankfully, they'd already retired to inside the car, so that made things easy. Not making a sound, she put a finger to her lips to ensure that they all stayed silent. By now they'd have heard that a car was approaching too. Quickly and efficiently, she made her way to the trunk of the car remembering seeing a black sheet which was used to line and cover the weapons stored there. She grabbed it quickly and closed the trunk, being as quiet as she could before throwing the sheet over the car and leaving the acolytes inside in darkness.
    It was late evening now, and the sky was getting dark with a tinge of red from the setting sun, but thanks to the area they were in being surrounded by trees, the sheet blended in perfectly with the cover of darkness that the area provided. This meant the car was practically invisible.
    Alexis pulled out her pistol and waited in silence, using the covered car for cover.
    The approaching vehicle arrived, but Alexis still went unseen. For now she wouldn't move until she was sure of the situation. She just prayed (not that she believed in God) that the Acolytes inside the car would have taken her warning seriously and not fúck things up.

...A few moments passed, and then she heard shouts. That's when she moved.
    She stayed low and used the shadows for cover. Whoever had arrived was now inside the cabin too and was causing a commotion with her older siblings. That was when Alexis from around the corner saw Luce (acknowledging that her older sister was safe) get sweeped by this intruder before hearing him shout out:
    "What the hell are you?! Now then answer my questions! You've pissed me off now!"

'click'
    Before any of the others would have realized, especially the intruder as Alexis had been extra quick and careful with her sudden approach so as not to alert him, her gun was directly touching the back of his head and ready to be fired anytime.
    "What are we? ...We're way out of your league."

12. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

"What are we? ...We're way out of your league." "Are you really sweetheart?" Johnny said realizing that a woman was behind him. He quickly turns around grabbing the gun from the back of his head. He tosses it across the room. "Never put the gun that close rookie! Now where's Lenny's kids!" he said as he fired a shot in the air. "Ok you demonic ass clowns, my bullets are made of pure iron and has a small devils trap on the tip of them so they'll hurt a lot. And I've got plenty to go around!"

13. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    The guy turned, and turned fast, clearly aiming to grab the gun that Alexis had on the back of his head. Frankly, he stood no chance anyway.
    Alexis was an Acolyte of Azazel. One of her core powers was that she had reflexes on a super human level. The second he had moved to try and grab the gun, she had already dropped down and delivered a devastating elbow smash to his kidney.
    Next, the guy tried to pull a gun out, but Alexis's foot came whipping around and crashed into his hand, sending the gun flying and causing it to misfire. Now she was positioned in front of him and her gun was pressed against his fore-head.
    "I suggest you drop it. First of all, you're out-numbered four to one. Second of all, even if you somehow get my gun away from me..."Alexis made another gun materialize into her hand and aimed it towards his crotch. "I can do this all day. Trust me. You won't win."
    She paused for a second as she sighed, hating the fact that she was putting on such a facade and had intentionally revealed her power so easily, but the intention here was to demoralize and to defuse the situation by showing he had no chance and also nothing to gain. There was no more point in hiding what they were anymore anyway. Luce had already revealed that they were 'different' to this guy. So Alexis might as well try and use that to her advantage.

"Finally. We 'Demonic Ass Clowns' ARE Lenny's kids. So now I'm going to ask you some questions, you wannabe hunter. Who are you? Why are you looking for us? And if you're meant to be helping us... Why are you making our damn job harder?"All the while, she hadn't taken her eyes off of him or taken away her steady aim. She was surprisingly calm, but she'd never been one to panic in such situations. Panic caused mistakes, and making mistakes was something fatal. ...That was why Alexis didn't make mistakes. And that was why... coupled with her reflexes... She'd become known as The Untouchable Queen.

14. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Johnny got up trying to catch his breath. "Ok first off Lenny wouldn't be working with...what are witches? Whatever doesn't matter, I know he wouldn't have sent me here to pick up some whatever you!" Johnny yelled at the girl. "And as for being out numbered four to one, you gonna call in back up to even things up for you sweetheart?" Johnny said with a large grin on his face. These were the moments he loved. Impossible odds, about to die, he loves it.

15. Arch Mana Knight

Finally Luce had dropped the knife. She gave him a sort of dazed look. Scott opened his mouth to ask what was wrong, wondering if it had been something more than the newcomer's sudden intervention that had bothered her.

"Hah...nmm..."

That definitely didn't come from Scott. He raised an eyebrow. "Luce?" She didn't seem to hear him as she reached for- 'W-what are you doing?' He just stood there, not realizing he had not asked that question aloud. Whatever Luce's intentions were he wouldn't find out as the newcomer attempted to drop Luce. That only caused her to latch onto Scott for support.

Scott didn't even stagger but the sudden closeness to her caused his his heart to race. If it had just been one degree hotter he would have been sweating bullets.

"Isn't this what you wanted?"

The voice, something only he heard, came to Scott's head and he wasn't even sure if it was Luce's or his own conscience reminding him. His hand tightened on his sword. It had been so long since he had last killed in cold blood. The fact that this human had attacked Luce, splashed holy water at them, and insulted them only brought him close to snapping. Then Luce bit him. Scott winced, brought back to reality. Was this really the time and place for that kind of thing? Scott leaned closer towards Luce as she pulled at his shirt.

Instead of acting on instinct, Scott took Luce's hands in his own though this left one of her own hands covered in Scott's own blood. She wasn't acting like herself. Luce would have never thrown herself at him during the middle of a confrontation. He took a deep breath. Disappointment was the first feeling to come to mind but then came relief. Alexis finally showed up. She could handle the situation herself. As could Adam if he felt like joining in.

Scott took the opportunity to pull Luce away from the action, ignoring the empty threats Johnny gave. A gun was hardly something to be afraid of. Scott had felt many things worse than bullet wounds and getting another while his back was turned wasn't something he would pay attention to when there were more important things to worry about. "Come on, Luce...Let's let someone else deal with this. I got what I came here for anyways." He spoke lowly. Their own car wasn't in sight. He figured Alexis must have moved it. Hopefully Luce wouldn't mind searching for the others with him. That is, if she even knew what they were doing.

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

OOC: I was going to read through everything up to this point, but I'm almost never online when everyone else is (and I think I know the interactions well enough after four and a half pages).

BIC: Cat remained in the Roadhouse, contemplating recent events. She was leaning up against the side of the bar, arms crossed, head down, tension rising. It was hard enough to hear everyone else's struggles, but to sit here while they risked their lives to save Luce... it was killing her on the inside. She had to help them. She had to do something. "Uh, Lenny." She spoke up, albeit hesitantly. She'd never been the type to take a stand before, but she supposed that it was almost a requirement in this life. "Are you sure Parker is the best guy to bring everyone back? He did seem a little... dickish." She wanted to do something, anything. No matter how little experience she had, she felt like she was obligated... no, like she was required to look out for them -- granted, most of them could look out for themselves, but it still ate away at her.

"You've got those devil's traps set up, right? If you won't let us go, then at least check up on them yourself." She'd heard him talk to the hunter, and he was as anxious as she was, if not more; his concern for all of them was genuine. He was like the father all of them had lost and, in many cases, he probably cared more than their fathers ever had. Someone needed to go. It didn't matter who, but it had to be soon.

17. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    Alexis really didn't have the patience to deal with this guy, and she was pretty patient. Probably one of the most out of all the Acolytes together. She didn't flinch as he yelled at her face. Furthermore when she responded to him, she kept a calm and enigmatic tone as usual.
    "Even things out? I'm not even going to waste my time answering that when the result is clear. Look... You're clearly a Hunter, or at least you think you are. If you're as good as 'you' think, then you'll know by now you don't stand a chance." She spoke calmly, trying to reason with the guy.
    ...Why was she doing this? She hated talking to people as it was. ......This was because of Lenny. She had to keep things in control for him.

'Damn it old man.'

"If we were as bad as you seem to think we are. Then why aren't you already dead? So far I've had plenty of time and chances to shoot you. Yet you're still alive. Although, if you try to put me and my siblings in danger anymore, I won't hesitate to change that fact. Now I'll say it again and this is the final time. We're Lenny's kids. We're the ones you seem to be looking for. So there. You found us. If you don't know 'what' we are, then it's not up to me to explain it to you. I don't even care enough to try and make you understand. You can ask Lenny if you're so damn curious."

...ask Lenny?
    Yes that was indeed an idea. It'd likely make things much simpler too.

"In fact. Call him. Call him right now. You can hear it from his mouth instead of mine if that's what it takes to convince you. And while you're at it, you can tell him that we have Luce."She had noticed Scott take Luce out the room, and in a way part of her was relieved and at the same time she knew it meant that Scott trusted her enough to take care of things here. Alexis wasn't sure how that made her feel, but it was a good thing, right?
    Meanwhile, Alexis hadn't had a proper chance to take a look and see how Luce was doing, but she could tell something was up. ...Just what had that sick demon actually put her through? Or... considering Luce didn't seem to be that physically harmed (albeit, that didn't mean she wasn't internally or emotionally inflicted from this experience) what had she 'let' happen to her?
    Regardless, that'd have to wait despite the other nagging feeling in her gut telling her that something was wrong. Normally she wouldn't ignore such a feeling, but she figured she was taking the best course of action here anyway. By keeping things in control here, and also alerting Lenny, things would be resolved smoother. After all, if anyone would know/be able to do something for Luce, Lenny was the one to go to.

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Being dragged out of the house, past Alexis, Luce dully recognized her sister and she would've praised her even a little, despite their mutual dislike for one another, but Luce's mind shoved away the recognition of Alexis and placed Scott's presence front and center. Her feet dragged on the ground as she stumbled along with Scott. Since he'd moved her instead of being complacent and letting her pull on him, Luce frowned. "Where...." it was the only word she got out before the constant pressure on the burns on her back strangled her sentence and changed all the words into frighteningly erotic whimpers. Luce's shoes scuffed on the grass outside and she shoved at Scott. Her strength was much more than it used to be now...a push that should've just set him away from her, sent her unsteady body tumbling to the ground and flat on her back. Searing pain skidded along her nerves. Luce would do anything to escape the constant pain now. Anything. Rolling onto her stomach, Luce didn't bother sitting up. Instead she reached behind her and pulled up her shirt. Biting down on her lip, she managed to bunch her shirt up underneath her arms. Unfortunately for her, Gaara had removed her bra in order to burn her successfully...and she'd passed out when he was done so the location of that garment was a mystery to her. Folding her hands on the back of her head as she lie face first in the grass, Luce's mind kept replaying the human's words. Promise... Her first, unwilling, promise had been exactly that. "Promise me, beautiful....I'll be the first to make you bleed." Such a promise could never be made, kept or broken. But she had. Luce's old scars barely lined her back. A few marking the beginning or ends of the lines that crossed over her stomach could be seen on her back, but they were mostly tiny white half moons from unclean men who didn't clip their fingernails.
    "I promise......" Habit...that's what she chalked it up to. A bad habit. Promising those kinds of things. A rule she'd set, and convinced herself it was one of Lenny's rules for all the Acolytes, was never to promise sex to anyone ever again.
    Luce breathed easier now that her shirt wasn't sticking to her burns. Arrow shaped red marks seeping fluids surrounded her tattoo on her upper back. The reverse Devil's Trap they all had tattooed onto their skin somewhere. She held her head to the ground, unwilling to move. Life had gone far enough with playing with her for the day.

19. Arch Mana Knight

Luce seemed to be in pain. Before Scott could even ask her she shoved him. He staggered back from the force as Luce fell on her back. For supposedly being abducted and alone all this time she still seemed strong. Very strong. Scott would have thought about it more if Luce hadn't rolled over in her pain and pulled her shirt up, exposing her bare back to him. Scott immediately knelt by her side, ignoring the words she muttered. He couldn't hear it anyways.

~~~~~~~~

"Flash cards? Really?"

"Mhm. I need to study harder and I need you to help me."

"Hm..." He was afraid that he would only slow her down. For being so young, she was incredibly intelligent. She had even skipped several grades while he was on the verge of expulsion. It was impossible to explain how he could go from being needlessly violent to fiercely protective in just an instant. She was the only one close to him. Closer than their own father was.

"Pleasssseeee?" She whined.

"Alright. Fine, little doc. When you get into medical school, don't forget me okay?" He had no plans for his own future, so what could he do but help her? She wanted to help people. To fix them. He only wished that one day she could do the same to him.

~~~~~~~~

"Luce..." There was nothing but concern in his voice when he saw the wounds she bore. Burns. Several of them along with old scars. He wasn't sure which hurt seeing the most. The scars of her past or whatever had happened to her. There was a First Aid Kit back at the car that he know would have several of the things needed to take care of Luce's burns. Some looked like Second-Degree and others looked to be Third-Degree. Luce couldn't put her shirt back on now. That would only agitate the burns.

"Stay still. I know what to do." Scott assured her softly, pulling off his own jacket. It was clean, loose, and several sizes larger than Luce's own shirt. The fabric inside was soft as well. He thought it was silk...at least it felt like that's what his jacket was lined with. Luce didn't seem to be wearing a bra. Scott's cut hand clenched tightly into a fist which only made more blood pour from his own little wound. He didn't even notice. "This might hurt...Just trust me." He didn't know how she would react but he pulled Luce's shirt off without turning her over. Under other circumstances...

It might have stung when he placed his jacket on Luce's back but he knew it had to stay covered lightly until he could treat her burns. Airing it out would only leave room for infection. Acolyte or not, they weren't invincible. As much as he wanted to ask her what had happened back at the cabin, taking care of her right now was more important. "Can you stand?"

20. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

"In fact. Call him. Call him right now. You can hear it from his mouth instead of mine if that's what it takes to convince you. And while you're at it, you can tell him that we have Luce." Yeah that's probably a good idea, Johnny thought to himself. He pulled out his phone to call him. But his phone was broke during his confrontation with Luce. "Maybe it's for the best, this is something we need to talk face to face about." Johnny said beginning to calm down. He began to go outside to his SUV. "So...um need a ride sweetheart?" Johnny asked as he went back to his car.
    When he got to his car he went ahead and puts his machete, holy water, and knuckledusters in his arsenal next to a few jars of fangs and claws each one marked with a different monster name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.