|Supernatural: S1| Acolytes of Azazel

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

Seeing some of the older Acolytes end up at each other throats reminded Zeke of the other reason why he always stayed quiet. If he didn't talk to others, then he wouldn't get into any argument or fights. Whether or not people got to know him or not didn't bother him in the slightest. That was about when Scott mention a roadtrip and Zeke measly just shrugged his shoulders. IT beats staying here all day.

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    Adam let out a growl as the flames in his hand, but his skin only grew hotter. "You..." He whispered at Scott, though he said and did nothing else. He was full aware that if he even tried anything, Lenny would psychically slam him down. Scott and he will settle this another time. "Fine," he shot Scott a look that said 'we're talking later' and walked back to the bar.
    [​IMG]
    'What the hell was that?' Lenny thought as he narrowed his eyes. He focused for a moment and concentrated on his "Paranormal Sense" as he called it, the ability that allowed him to sense when paranormal creatures were around. Mulligan and Scott were the main focus, due to their skyrocketed emotions influencing their powers, but Luce, Alexis, Sophie, Zeke, and Eliza were clearly there. Besides that, the biggest source of paranormal activity was Lenny. There was nothing else. Nothing else that wasn't entirely human was anywhere near the Roadhouse. So why, when he replayed Mulligan's memory from seconds ago, did Mulligan hear a voice that no one else did? Mulligan had assumed that it was Scott, but when Lenny replayed Scott's memory, Scott didn't say anything. Something was off.
    "...That's a good idea, Scott," Lenny said, not taking his eyes off of his strongest Acolyte. "There's actually something I want you guys to pick up. No monsters this time; just a pick-up. Definitely safe for the new Acolytes. Why don't you all get ready and show your new brother and sisters around?"

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce couldn't quite put her finger on what made Adam snippy, but most of the time she didn't understand what made everyone so fond of their parents. Was their unconditional love towards her brothers and sisters so important to them that they'd kill one another for bashing them? Hearing about their mission, Luce frowned, a pickup wasn't much of something they did. She looked over their new siblings, two girls and a boy...fun. But, she didn't hate them....not like when Alexis had first come, not that she adores her either. If push came to shove, she'd rather have the girls on her side anyway... They'd be much more useful than a bunch of lumbering men that either had powers or objects they clung to that made them stand out too much. Women, like her new sisters, could hide much better and gain the upper hand. "Well...if we're all done here.... I'll be in my room." Since only one of her guns sat in her hand, her telekinisis grabbed the other off the table by Scott and dragged it after her.
    Hopping up the stairs, Luce shut herself in her room. A cold sweat settled over her as she stared at her bed. It looked normal by anybody else's standards, but to her...it was wrong. Sheets pulled back and the pillow moved. It was like someone had been there while she was gone. A very small person. Luce was a neat person, she never left her room until it looked the way she wanted it to and this....wasn't how she wanted it to look.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]

The moment Lenny said they were going on a road trip and actually doing something, Eliza literally leapt out of her chair with an almost childlike enthusiasm and bounce. "Sounds like fun, let's do it", she said with a grin on her face which made it virtually impossible to tell if she was serious or being sarcastic. Eliza had a tendency to call things fun both when they actually were and when they really weren't, being sarcastic. The only problem was that she said it the exact same way, making it hard to tell if she just had a really skewed sense of fun or if she was being sarcastic. In this particular instance, she wasn't really sure herself if she meant it or not.

She'd been sat silently watching the scene unfold while all the drama had spilled out, she'd wanted to help so bad, diffuse the situation and make everything better but things were never that easy. She'd learned that the hard way. Sometimes it was better to watch everything unfold from the sidelines as jumping in had the potential to make things much much worse. Still knowing that didn't make it easy for her to do so when her whole body was screaming out for her to react and do something to help, forcing herself to ignore her feelings. Fortunately it had seemed to eventually diffuse but when Lenny had said that, she just couldn't wait to get up and actually do something out of this tense atmosphere.

The trip didn't seem to be a huge deal and in a way she was relieved he wasn't giving them anything too big to start off with, they were still pretty new to this whole business and she didn't want to make a fool of herself or to muck anything up. Still with this group of people she couldn't see anything being that simple, even a small trip like this could turn out to be...interesting. Still, it would give her a taste of what her new life was going to be like and give her a chance to make friends, maybe. She was just ready to take on whatever might be thrown at her.

Although, as Luce went off to her room, another question occurred to the petite girl, "Oh by the way, where will we be sleeping? How's this going to work? Do we get a room too?" She asked Lenny, wondering what was going to happen. Having a room, now that was a weird thought. She'd been living on the streets for several years now, so the prospect of actually having a room again and a bed, that actually got her quite excited. The idea of sleeping in a nice warm bed, well that just made her so happy, she just hoped that she hadn't got her hopes up too soon.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Unless you want us to sleep down here." Zeke said, knowing full well that he probably had some sort of play for where they were going to sleep. He was actually looking forward to the road trip that had now been planed, but for now he would have to wait for Lenny to set everything up right now.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    Adam said nothing to the others. He simply listened. While he stood there, he wondered what the driving situation would be. He was driving, that was for sure, but Scott was riding with him, that was for damn sure. Seven people total, if they all went, meant four in one car and three in another. 'Goddamn it,' he thought, wondering which of the newbies he'd get stuck with.
    [​IMG]
    "Don't worry about that," Lenny told Eliza. "I'll work on that while you're gone. As for this little pick-up. All 7 of you are going, even Luce once she comes back," he told them. "Wish she didn't leave so quickly, she'd want to hear this." He smiled. Ah, what the hell. It'd be a surprise. "Alright, Mulligan, Scott. There's an...artifact I need you to pick up. Take the new guys, give them the 411 on vampires, werewolves, you know the works. The drive shouldn't take you more than two hours there and two hours back so prepare for that." He paused for a second, suddenly thinking of something, "Get Luce to drive. You shouldn't need more than two cars, but don't take the van. Take your own cars. Don't worry about suiting up; the guy's real down to earth. Not a hunter, but knows enough. Simply go, tell him I sent you, and come back. I'll text ya the address once you're ready. Got it?"

7. Arch Mana Knight

Scott slid his Demon-Killing Knife up his sleeve as he always did before going on these little "errands". "Fifty bucks says something goes horribly wrong." Scott muttered lowly before heading out to retrieve his sword. Adam seemed pissed. More than usual. He knew his words were harsh but even then they shouldn't have been enough to bring that kind of reaction. At least with the vehicles being packed, he wouldn't have to worry about Adam chewing him out over it.

"I'm bringing the big guns-er...sword...just in case." Scott glanced over at Lenny. "Not that many cars to choose from. I never replaced mine after that one run-in with a demon." Fun fact, demons didn't like being run over. Fun fact number two, they absolutely hated being run over a second time. It was a shame too, because Scott's car totally kicked more ass than Adam's old thing.

"Girls will stick together while us guys will also stick together." He responded to Zeke. "I don't see Luce and I sharing a room together anytime soon." He added in a lighter tone.

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce immediately fled her own room. Someone got in? Without Lenny's notice? Or mine? But my room is warded against all sorts of creatures...what could've made it past? Backing away from her open door until her back hit against the wall, her nervous fear got the better of her. Counting to five in her head, she made her way back to the stairs and nearly stumbled headlong down the entire flight. Always glancing backwards, waiting to see black eyes or slitted eyes watching her. But they never came...not until she set her foot on the third to last step. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end and she turned her head and her throat ran dry. Staring down at her from the top of the steps were those same solid blue eyes she saw on their last mission. She didn't wait for them to turn solid black and drew her silver gun from his holster at her hip. Pointing it at the small child, her vision wavered, darkness threatening at the edges of her vision. "Un...fair..." she whispered before he smiled, his lips parting to reveal tiny white teeth and Luce felt her heart stop.

"I love you..."

Her entire body jerked forwards and her grey eyes focused on the impending staircase in front of her. Was even descending the stairs apart of her hallucination? Jerking a foot forwards, she walked down the stairs on legs that felt like jelly. Tripping off the last step, she had no control over her own racing heartbeat as she caught herself on the edge of Lenny's shirt. "Th-that stair needs to be fixed..." Before anyone could actually comment, telling her it wasn't broken, she curled her left hand into a fist and the stair in question creaked unti it snapped in half.

"Lucielle, we're going to be best friends...forever."

The sound of that voice in her head again drew all body warmth from her hands.
    "Lucy's got an admirer...."

She'd had enough of the voices...she wasn't crazy. "Shut up." Since no one else could hear what was inside her head....did they all think she was talking to them? Blinking like crazy, Luce licked her lips and lifted a hand to her face, her right hand still clutching at Lenny's shirt, "I'm sorry, what? You all look ready to go somewhere? Are we leaving?"

9. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ooc; to keep things going? and i figure im over due for another post.]
    Ah, a nice warm bed to sleep in. What a delightful sounding thing. However it would seemed that it would remain a dream until after this little adventure of theirs is finished by the sound of it.

A safe pick-up job for the newbies. Well it certainly sounded boring and like they wouldn't actually learn much, but every first step into a new life had to start somewhere. And at least this new step wouldn't result in someone's death. Or at least she thought until one of the hot heads mentioned bringing his sword, just in case. He even made a disturbing bet, one made in a tone that just knew better. What could go wrong in a gig like this?

Wait. No. Asking that was always a jinx in every movie, and considering what the group was she was taking it back. And even if she didn't say it out loud she had covered her mouth as if she did. Then she moved on as quickly as possible, standing and looking around the room. So girls will stick together? That meant her, the hyper one, blondey, and the-

The crazy one?

Did she wanted them to all stop talking among themselves and answer her, or both shut up and answer? Or was she talking to someone else?

"Yeah... There's going to be a nice, safe trip to pick up something the oldie wants. It's also doubling as class apparently."

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    So much was happening that Alexis couldn't help but sigh. The way the two guys had acted was certainly odd, especially from her usual observations, but Mulligan had always been hot-headed and Scott... well, Alexis still couldn't read Scott properly, so it didn't really matter.
    That was when Lenny announced the road trip, and Luce went off to their room. Eliza meanwhile made a remark that sounded like it could either be sarcastic or genuine. When Alexis looked at the girl's face, she realized that even Eliza herself wasn't sure whether which of the two she was being.
    She looked at Lenny as he explained the mission. "Well, even if we need to suit up, I've got us handled anyway for the most part." she shrugged, albeit it was obvious the older acolytes would still take their usual weapons with them whether their pistols, demon killing knives or in Scott's case, his sword.
    Eliza then bought up the topic about rooms to which Zeke chimed in which was followed by an answer from Scott. Alexis added to it. "More accurately since we wouldn't be able to fit all of us in single rooms just based on our genders, the guys will likely be stuck together as Scott said. Me and Luce are already roomed together so that's sorted. So that means you and you." She pointed to Eliza and Sophie (she did know their names, she just didn't use them here) "Will be rooming together in the room that becomes available once the guys all move in together." she finished, and just in time as Luce came back downstairs. ...Something was up with her for sure, but then again... Luce had always been unstable, at least in Alexis's eyes. She stared at the girl for a few moments trying to get a read on her, but... she couldn't place it. Maybe it was to do with Demon Blood or something else entirely. Alexis gave Lenny a glance almost as if to say; 'You best figure this out and sort it, you're the one who seems to know her best.'
    Either way, Alexis quickly mumbled; "I'll be back in a sec." And she also headed up the stairs that Luce just took and into their room. Alexis instantly noticed the unmade bed and knew it was out of character for Luce who liked to be neat. While she of course tried to give Luce her privacy, one still came to know the habits of another if you lived with them. She also could have sworn that Luce had indeed made the bed this morning, but of course, Luce had just come up here to do something just before hand. It was possible that in her rush she had grabbed something from under the sheets perhaps and not had time to remake it. It wasn't that much of a big deal. Alexis pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it onto her own bed and changed it for a fresh one before looking around to see if there was anything she wanted to take.
    ...There wasn't. She didn't have that many possessions still just yet. The only thing she'd have taken was the knife which Mulligan had given her, and that was already folded up and in her back pocket. Anything else that she might need she could always bring to her later.
    She left the room again, taking one last glance at the unmade bed, wondering just what could be up with Luce. Then she headed down the stairs, skipping over the step which clearly hadn't been broken before.
    "Shall we get this over with then?" she asked everyone, mainly directing the question to her older 'siblings'.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    Lenny's spine tingled. He felt it. But..it was different. The physical aspect of his Paranormal Sense was there, where his body felt the presence of something, but the mental aspect, where he could identify it or even describe it, wasn't. It was almost as if his body simply...felt a chill. A normal chill. But Lenny hasn't had a normal tingle, chill, or Hell, even a normal piss for that sake in years. Everything his body did was the result of his life as a hunter. He didn't say anything to the others, nor did he show it. At his age, with his experience, he was a perfect liar; not just verbally, but his body could lie any way he needed it. It was how he could carry himself as an FBI agent, forest ranger, officer, even a lawyer. As his brother used to say, "Them Hollywood boys ain't got nothing on us, Len." Lenny shook his head slightly at Luce. "I'll get on that, Loos, no worries. The crew will fill you in on the way. You're picking something up for me," he smiled at the end as he put his hands on her shoulder, "And you, you're going to like it." With that, he pulled her close and kissed her forehead. "Watch over Mulligan and Scotty for me, will you?" It wasn't really a whisper as he knew secrets were hard to keep in a house where everyone had the ability to get visions and occasionally read minds. In fact, he wanted Mulligan and Scott to know that he's keeping an eye on them. As he let go of Luce -who he always showed fatherly affection to, moreso than the others- he smiled and turned. "No trouble, guys," he directed at Scott, taking his bet, "and be safe. I have my own business to take care of so call only in emergency, alright?" He didn't wait for an answer before walking through his door. It wasn't that he was ignoring them, but Lenny's word was law. He didn't need to sound authoritative for that. No time to object meant that you didn't get to object. Not under his roof, anyway.
    [​IMG]
    "Whatever," Adam scowled before quickly adding, "old man." He started walking to the stairs with his hands in his pocket. Now...now he donned his role. "Alicia and Scott, figure out anything we need and get it. Make sure we're ready for anything." Unlike Lenny, Adam's money was on Scott's side of the wager: something always goes freakishly wrong. "Newbies...follow me," he shrugged his head towards the stairs as he stopped next to Luce. "Hey, seriously: you alright?" He lowered his voice as he asked, wanting only her to hear. "No foolin', no jokes, no snide comment from me. You answer and I'll leave it at that," he added, knowing better than to pester his older sister, "You okay? You know, besides our usual baggage?" He hoped for an answer before the others reached him. It wasn't that Adam was designated as the leader, nor did he want to be, considering he wasn't even the most experienced Acolyte. It was simply that he hated waiting for someone else to take the reigns. He didn't give orders, he simply got things moving. At least, that's how he saw it.

12. Arch Mana Knight

Scott shook his head slowly towards Adam. He wasn't sure if Adam was joking or not when he called Alexis by another name. She had been around long enough for him to get her name right. "You really suck with names." Scott muttered towards his 'brother'. He motioned for Alexis to go grab some of the gear.

"Holy water, salt, iron. You know the deal, Alexis. Anything that can't be killed by that stuff will get a Demon-Killing Knife to the face or my sword." Scott didn't plan on going to get anything else. He meant it when he said that his sword was the "big guns". "I'll go get the cars moved out to the front." He added in, holding up the keys to both Luce's and Adam's cars. As for when he took them, that was a secret.

He left Alexis to do as he told her, heading out of the roadhouse. 'No trouble?' Lenny's words repeated in Scott's mind. "Bull. There's always trouble. Always." He said under his breath as he headed towards Adam's car first, tempted to just smash it against something just to get him angry. ...That wasn't like Scott at all. He pressed a hand to his forehead and breathed deeply. 'Come on Scotty. Just...take her out of the snow.' He snapped out of it. This was just a car. Adam's Mustang. There was no snow. "I...think I'm losing it."

"Come on, Lucy. Tell him that daddy never loved you." Came a cold and familiar voice, echoing in Luce's mind. Only she could hear the dark whispering cutting into her thoughts. "Wanna know why we collected those rocks, baby?"
    "It was so I could smash your head in with them."

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce watched Lenny leave, his words dancing around her head like some sort of wierd song. I'll like it? The best thing I like is interrogation...and that doesn't come with 'no trouble'. She'd only managed to turn slightly when Adam caught her off guard with his questions. Was she alright? Seriously? Seriously...no, but she'd be damned if she told him that. To her brothers, she would not appear weak. Even if they believed confiding in them wasn't a weakness. "I'm fine. Just the usual," reaching up, she brushed her hair back into place when she heard that voice.

"Come on, Lucy. Tell him that daddy never loved you." Came a cold and familiar voice, echoing in Luce's mind. Only she could hear the dark whispering cutting into her thoughts. "Wanna know why we collected those rocks, baby?"
    "It was so I could smash your head in with them."
    Her hand fell to cover her ear, keeping the voice echoing in her head. Cold spread through not just her hands but through her entire body, quickly followed by a searing anger. It wasn't Adam's voice, she knew that much. Telling the differnce between voices was a specialty of Luce's...especially when you lived your day to day life listening to your dead father mock you. Taking a step backwards, away from Adam, she looked up, silver eyes flashing, she snarled, "I just said I was fine. If it's not Scott, it's you bugging me. I knew telling that story would give me crap again...but this...I don't deserve this. I'm no more crazy than you are!" All of her hateful words came at a whisper. She didn't want to involve the rest of them, especially the newbies. Taking a shaky breath, Luce growled, "My room...someone was in my room. Maybe you can see if something's missing..." She hadn't dared to linger long enough to see if anything had been removed when she'd last been there.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Small hands gripped a picture frame greedily. "So little time..." A young auburn haired boy hugged the brown framed photo to his chest and stared at the Roadhouse from his place across the road. He watched the one carrying a sword move out to the cars and his expression of bliss faded. How long before that one died? Looking back to the photo he'd stolen from his beloved Luce's room, he studied the picture. Wondering why the face of the elderly man standing beside a young, grinning, Luce was cut out. "Mine..."
    "She's mine... each strand of hair, each cell on her body." A deep voice slid through Scott's mind. Malicious feeling chased a demonic snarl,
    " GO AWAY!"

14. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    Seeing how one of them gestured to the stairs after telling all the newbies to follow, Sophie decided to just go on ahead. He stopped to talk to the crazy one after all, so it seemed smartest to get out of there before any more drama could ensue. It was getting tiring after all and with it they would never leave the damned place. So it was smart to just move things along, no?
    However once upstairs she had no idea where she was to go, making the girl simply stand there uselessly while she waited for that boy - whatever his name was - to come up behind her. Showing them their rooms perhaps? Made sense, as there seemed to be nothing else for them to do for the time.

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    Adam said nothing to either Luce or the other Acolytes as he started up the steps, his pace quickening. His body tensed, ready to react as his right hand reached for the back of his pants. There, beneath his shirt and tucked into the waist of his jeans was one of his pistols, always ready for use. The moment he reached the top stair, his grip tightened around it. 'Lenny!' He called out mentally, screaming his thought out as he darted towards Luce's room. "One moment," he told the new Acolytes. He tried to look as if he wasn't about to hunt something so as not to scare the newbies. He wasn't sure what he would find, or if he would find anything at all. No way could anything paranormal sneak its way into the Roadhouse...but the older Acolytes knew not to mess with Luce's stuff...and the new Acolytes haven't left the sight of the older ones since they've gotten there...could a human have snuck in? However, before he even reached her doorway...

"Mulligan!" Lenny called out from the top of the stairs, where Mulligan had been only moments before. "Stop goofing off. I gave you a mission." The "fatherly" tone was officially gone. He was now Lenny, leader of the Acolytes.
    "But," Adam stopped and turned, his eyes narrowing. Lenny must have ran pretty quickly to make it there. "Luce's-"
    "You have your orders," replied Lenny as sternly as he could. "Now go on. Git." Inside his head, Lenny could hear Mulligan object as they met eyes, their bodies barely moving, and explain what Luce said, which Lenny had already known. "Mulligan, I have my own work to do. A raccoon has found its way into our walls and I've been trying to get it for a few days now," he told him, emphasizing the word 'raccoon.' It was his way of telling Mulligan, 'I know something is up. Let me take care of it.' He shrugged. "I was worried about the girls freaking out. You know how women are with wild critters," he chuckled, "or you and Scott getting trigger happy. Now...arm everyone and git. Get to work."
    "Raccoon?" Adam scowled. "Whatever you say, Lenny. It's all yours," his body calmed, but his hand stayed behind his waist. "Just...don't cook it and feed it to us." It was a bad joke, and a half-hearted one at that. He wanted to argue, tell Lenny that if something or someone was in the Roadhouse, something that no one believed was actually a raccoon, then they should make that a priority. But whatevs. "Newbies...down the hall," he commanded.

16. Arch Mana Knight

Scott wasn't sure what that was, but it was hostile. It was different than the other voices...but the fact was that there were things he was hearing. Sooner or later, he knew he'd get a chance to stick a sword through whatever was causing all of this, as long as it wasn't himself. Something was wrong but could he really blame the supernatural? Or was he right in believing that they had all become so messed up in the head(or at least himself) that it was starting to show?

Whatever. The cars were all pulled out in front of the Roadhouse and facing the road. That much was done at least. He stood outside for awhile longer, staring at the door as he waited for the others. Nobody came. Were they really taking that long? All they had to do was get ready to go out. How hard could that have been? Losing his patience, Scott headed back inside.

"Raccoon? Whatever you say, Lenny. It's all yours. Just don't cook it and feed it to us." Scott heard from Adam. "Um..." Scott muttered lowly. 'What did I just miss?' He watched Adam order the newbies to follow him before turning his attention to Lenny. "I actually agree with that. Raccoons are too disease-ridden to deal with. ...If it was a snake on the other hand..." Scott trailed off, not letting on whether he was joking about it or not. He wasn't sure why raccoons were brought up, but judging by Adam's tone--aside from not wanting to eat one--it was something to be worried about.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

As Zeke followed behind Adam and the other Acolytes, he over heard Lenny mention something about a raccoon. While he had no clue if I meant an actual raccoon or something else, he choose to let the one who knew what they were doing handle it. For now, he would just remain silent as Adam led them to where ever they were going.

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

At the mention of a raccoon, Luce thought back to the image of the little boy she'd met. His eyes certainly reminded her of a raccoon. She didn't like the idea of them all knowing or mentioning the poor thing...the idea that he might've gotten into her room somehow certainly didn't sit with her on a comfortable level either. Forcibly turning Scott around, she shoved him towards the door, "N-no need to keep dwelling on something that Lenny will handle. C'mon, we're wasting daylight, let's go retrieve our package."

19. Arch Mana Knight

"Woah! No need to be so pushy. Wait..." He turned around as soon as he was out the door, stepping back from Luce to avoid being pushed again. "Are you afraid of raccoons? Tough girls usually have the oddest fears..." He smirked at the thought of Luce hiding from an oversized rodent. Super strength, telekinesis, and a touch that could kill...yet still afraid of large striped rats. Scott choked a laugh and covered his mouth in a poor attempt to hide it. "Well, either way, I guess you're right." He held up the keys of both vehicles.

Though Scott originally intended on just driving one of them, he was sure Adam would give him hell for moving his car any more than a few feet. As for Luce, Scott didn't want to have both hands occupied with the wheel if she was in the same vehicle. "Catch." Scott threw both keys. Luce's went straight at her while Adam's went right by her...and curved around the doorway to catch Adam. Telekinesis was fun, that was for sure.

"What do you think?" Scott asked as he looked back over towards the cars. "I'm still betting that something goes wrong. Feeling the same?" Scott knew Adam agreed with him over this, but it felt better knowing that Luce was on the same page. He always ran into danger, but something just felt wrong though Scott couldn't put his finger on it. Maybe he was just losing his mind...but that would mean Adam was too. Or they were just paranoid. 'Or both.'

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce's eyes went wide, her hands numb. Letting her own telekinesis catch her keys. She watched them hover in front of her face, turning over and over, glittering as the light touched their bronze and silver surfaces. "Afraid....of...of racoons...?" she said slowly, desperately pushing down an urgent sense of fear. "N-no...that's...not what I'm afraid of." She walked past him, patting his chest, "I'd rather not bet on something going wrong... I know I usually lose but...that's a bet I'd be real sorry if I won." Not to mention what would go wrong..."What if my hallucination was right?" Luce mumbled to herself. A plot hatched in her head as she slid into her car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.