Supernatural: Acolytes of Azazel.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

"Scott has the best idea thus far. However, a little more exploration and information would be nice. After all, this thing knows the terrain pretty damn well to kill and just now have signs of being real." He smiled coolly at Luce's seething face before bringing his gaze toward the ranger's, "A list of those with the victims would be nice. I'll talk to them. See what I can find." He was the best at information gathering. Well, from people at least. "Anyone else that would like to come is welcome."

Klad blinked, and in that blink a message was sent to his sister, telling her that whenever she was ready, he'd like her to come with him. Her power of touch would be useful on anything wrecked by the beast. He glanced around the group and yawned breezily, "Food and a camp base would be nice too."

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce jerked her shotgun from him and glared up at him, trying her best to ignore Klad's smile. "First of all, you are all brawn and no brains." she said poking his chest, "And second, I am not scared! I've lived my entire life on the streets. I'll bet you had a perfect little sheltered life with little daddy to protect you!" She fell back on her one thing no one else had. No one else had to defend themselves from the terrors of the streets like she had. As a girl, growing up on the streets with a lot of guys who'd gladly rape a teenager, was difficult even for an Acolyte. "I'll bet I'll be the only one standing while you're bloodied up from the weather and whatever we're attacking." Her icy blue eyes shifted color to a sulferic green the longer she glared at him, as she lifted a small but heavy book from behind him with her telekinisis and dropped it on his head.

3. Jayn

[​IMG]

• ||★-OOC:@Lilbueno: Have fun! BE SAFE! -★||​

“Will you two calm down? It’s hardly the time for bickering…†With a slightly irritated glance in Scott and Luce’s direction, Klaire took a deep calming breath and nodded politely at the ranger’s words, signaling her understanding. She also took in Klad’s given information and crossed her arms, tapping her foot with a slight impatience as she was becoming rather anxious to get out there and get the job done. She was quietly musing over Scott’s suggestion.

“I agree with Scott in terms of the plan. It’d be smarter to put one of us in ‘danger ’ and have the rest on look-out, rather than wait for someone with no defense to be attacked. But right now, we should find somewhere to set up camp. Before it gets too dark.â€

4. Arch Mana Knight

The book merely plopped on his head and slid off, Scott showing no signs of having even noticed it. "For your information, I've been in more fights than I care to count. Life's been dull until this whole hunting business kicked up. So just stop acting all tough, because it's rather obvious you can't handle this yourself." He was about to continue when he overheard Klaire. He had several more things to say but he refrained from doing so and instead got back on to business. "Hell, I'll volunteer to be bait although I'm sure it's not going to be as good as if we just let one of the defenseless girls do it." He fold his arms and leaned back against the cabin's wall, breathing out heavily. Why would any one of them have to worry so much about dying? The plan was simple but solid. All they needed to do was just wait around for the demon and kill it when it showed up.

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce gritted her teeth. Her patience boardered on none, without demon blood in her system for the day, which she'd forgotten to drink, she was edgy. Luce opened the cabin door and slammed it on her way out. Her telekinisis opening the door and slamming it again.

The further Luce walked into the forest, the more she could tell how wrong her sense of judgment earilier had been. Letting boys get on her nerves wasn't her....it was Azazel. Luce stopped and leaned on a tree before she remembered she'd left her shotgun back in the cabin. "I'm an idiot." She slid down until she sat on the ground and touched the scar on her stomach from the last attempt of rape when she lived on the streets. She was thirsty for blood and about now running into this creature would be a the least of her worries.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"EVERYBODY OUT!" Adam yelled as he stood up abruptly. He could feel his hands getting hotter as he pointed to the door. "NOW!" Luce made two mistakes just then. She assumed that she was the only one with a tough life and she used her powers in front of the ranger. "As far as you saw," He said, suddenly dropping his voice and pointing his face towards the forest ranger, "She threw the book, alright?"

The question wasn't whether or not Griffin had seen the book magically fly towards the boy with the sword, it was whether he understood that he should not have seen that. "What book?" He said, smiling as he moved back and lifted his hands. "I always knew Lenny wasn't your average hunter, but he's definitely the one I trust most. No worries, kid," he assured Adam. Sure, the whole hunting thing made him uncomfortable, even moreso now that he had just witnessed a flying book hit a boy with a sword, but he was educated in wildlife and nature, not the occult. And he was just fine with that. He stood up as the others walked outside per Adam's orders and reached into his pocket, pulling out a slip of paper. "Here are the names of the witnesses, addresses, phone numbers. Hell, I got their email address there, too," he chuckled as he gave Adam the paper. "I know how thorough you hunters can be. If you need anything else, I'll be here," he walked behind the counter, raising his hand to wave. The sooner the monster was gone, the sooner the Hunters were. The sooner they were gone, the sooner he'd be able to relax without worrying about Werewolves or Vampires or whatever it was this time.

"Uh, thanks.." Adam muttered. Griffin's easiness with Luce's power had caught him off guard. He didn't bother waving his now-cooling-down hand as Griffin wasn't looking anymore. I guess that explains those wrinkles, Adam realized as he walked outside, stress from dealing with Hunters and monsters. The moment he stepped outside, he looked at Klaire and Klad. "Go into town and question these people," he told them as he handed them the paper with the list of names. "Take the jeep. Call me when you figure something out...oh, and leave the tent." He then walked towards Luce and Scott. "I'm not Lenny, I'm not going to scold you, but leave each other alone from now on. Don't even think each other's names," he said as he unclenched a fist. "Now, everyone, unload all your stuff. It's camping time."

OOC: Sorry for the long awaited post guys. I swear, I'll be posting more from now on xD anyway, since it's the first mission and the monster is still a secret, I'll be controlling the NPCs. I'm going to talk to Klaire (because I'm not spelling the username) and FuzzyBlueLights about what they find out. After this however, I realize it might mean I have to control all NPCs if I keep the monster a secret everytime. So I think, from now on, I'll choose 1-3 people to help me plot out each mission such as controlling the bad guys or NPCs. Is that alright?

7. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: That's cool. ^^

BIC:

Scott rolled his eyes at Adam as he spoke, sticking the sheath of his sword into the ground and leaning against it as if it was a cane. "Sure, I'd rather be fighting something else anyways." He calmly spoke, staying put where he was as he had nothing to unload. Everything he needed was already on him.

OOC: Short post is freaking short. D8

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

ooc: Okay

BIC: Luce scowled down at her hands and unloaded her gear. Hefting the tent out of the Jeep she tossed it to Scott, "Help me out, please?" she said as kindly as she could manage. She pulled the tie from her silver hair, fluffed it out, letting the breeze tug on it lightly. Her disappointment with herself was obvious in the way she held herself. Luce tucked her hair behind her ear and picked up her things, "Where are we camping?"

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"Hope you're ready for a hike," Adam answered Luce. "We're going with Scott's idea of being bait, but first," he said as he walked towards his car. He unlocked the door and reached inside towards the passenger's seat to open his glove box. "Where are you a-, there you are," he said as he pulled out his second pistol. Before closing the glove box, he made sure to grab his cigarettes, as well. He then reached to the back seat to get his shotgun. "Power's not a bad thing," he grinned. He pulled down the seat to see into the trunk. There was a small box filled with different kinds of ammo: iron shells, salt shells, etc. It was only a small amount, but it could come in useful so he grabbed it. He walked back to the others, "Follow me," and walked past them, heading into the woods.

10. Arch Mana Knight

Scott caught the tent Luce had tossed at him, staring at the girl for a moment before he turned his attention towards Adam. He sighed out quietly and pushed off his sword, trailing behind Adam slowly. "I wouldn't mind being bait." Scott plainly stated, his eyes now fixed on the ground. "Hopefully whatever's waiting out there isn't smart enough to think we're more than human." He glanced over his shoulder at Luce, realizing how she was forcing herself to act polite. Well, that's nice I suppose. He silently thought to himself, gazing back down at the path after a moment.

11. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

When the bickering between Scott and Luce had started, Tatum wandered outside, away from the group. Stopping just outside, she directed her attention first to the woods, and then to the cars. Shrugging her shoulders slightly, she remembered that they had all locked their doors, so it was impossible to get her iPod. Maybe a short walk without music would be better than one with? she thought to herself. Tatum started walking towards the woods, and before she knew it, her legs had carried her towards a small opening where no trees were placed. The grass was beginning to turn yellow, and she scrunched her nose at its appearance.

Hearing a twig snap to the left of her, her heart started thumping faster and she grabbed hold of the small hunter's knife that she always carried with her. A small but nervous laugh escaped past her lips when she saw a small rabbit hopping across the opening. Turning on her heel, she decided that it wasn't the best idea to head off in an unknown place by herself. Who knows what exactly was in this forest, and she didn't intend to find out by herself either. Heading back towards where everyone else was, she saw them filing out of the cabin. There was tension in the air, but it wasn't as bad as it had been. Walking over towards Luce and her car, she let out a soft sigh. "What is go-" she began, but soon stopped when she heard Adam telling everybody to follow him. Grabbing what she could manage to carry, she to where Adam and the rest of them stood, and followed them back into the woods, wondering where exactly they were going to go.

12. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce let herself relax, feeling the wind brush her neck and looked up to the sky, at least the sky is clear she thought to herself. She closed her blue eyes and took a few claming breaths, exhaling slowly. Her fingers twitched and her senses roamed the area. Her brain ran through the list of things with claws and were big that would attack humans in a forest.

13. Aura Goddess

Rouge sighed out softly, slightly annoyed that Luce and Scott fought so much. Hearing what Adam had said, Rouge got whatever she could carry and followed him and the others. She raised her head slightly, her eyes scanning the area they walked through. I wonder what exactly is out there. Her eyes narrowed before she turned her attention ahead of her. Well, that's what we're practically here for.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"That's what I'm hoping for," Adam told Scott as they walked. "And don't worry, Hercules, you are the perfect bait," he assured him. After all, if things went wrong, the physically strongest Acolyte would have the best chance of defending himself. "You won't be alone however," he told him. They kept walking, crunching leaves and twigs underneath them, stepping over rocks and roots. After forty or so minutes, they arrived at a small clearing. There was an extinguished pile of firewood near the center and the remains of a quickly packed up camping area. "Alright, start setting up," he spoke to the other
    Acolytes as he checked his phone. The twins still hadn't called him back. I hope they have some kind of information we could use...

15. Arch Mana Knight

Scott nodded slowly and laid down Luce's tent on the ground, taking a short glance at her. "You gonna help?" He asked, stepping back to lean his sword against a nearby tree at the edge of the clearing. His mind wandered over the possibilities of how the ambush would work out. Several thoughts that popped into his head were of worst-case scenarios of the demon being more than he could handle and that the others wouldn't back him up in time. Still, it was the best idea at the moment so he had no other choice. "This should be an interesting night." He blandly commented despite his previous thoughts. 'All I've gotta do is keep it from getting away so the others can move in. Seems simple...in theory...'

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Scott's question snapped Luce back down to earth. She nodded quickly and cracked her knuckles, a nervous habit, and the tent started to unfold itself. Her telekinisis doing a faster job than two people could do. She'd probably have a small headache later but it was worth it. She didn't feel like cracking her black nail polish. Her fingers moved slightly by her waist as she leaned against a tree, to direct the tent's set up. Her mood slightly lightened from the weather the corner of her mouth kicked up, "Scott....you miss, I get first shot." Her free hand touched one pistol strapped to her hip and fingered the safety.

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: Alright, we're getting this rolling.

BIC:

It had been about three hours since the Acolytes had first set up camp. The sun was low and almost gone, leaving the sky a dark pink. They had a fairly large tent, able to house all of them, but it would be cramped. It was because of this that Adam was sitting outside, staring into abandoned fireplace. He wished to light it, but it wasn't dark nor cold enough yet. He had his arms resting on his knees, one hand holding his shotgun, the other one holding his cell phone. He opened it to see that he had no missed calls or messages, but that he barely had any signal here. How long are the twins going to take? He wondered as he closed his phone. If the twins took too much longer, they would have to start the plan without any knowledge. He had never hunted anything like this before. Tired of sitting, he stood up and stretched, extending his arms into a Y shape over his head. He put his phone in his pocket and started walking to the tent, looking for his box of ammo. "Yo Scott, where'd you go?" He called out as he walked, looking around.

The creature's eyes narrowed as it looked up at its four victims. They were all struggling, but the one on the right was struggling a little less as blood dripped from her body. It would finish that meal soon. But first, there were others in the forest. In the same spot it had grabbed its second victim, too! The creature may have smiled in the darkness, out of the pure amusement and excitement it bore, but the smile was shrouded by shadows. Ready to go hunt its next meal, the creature ran out of its shelter with extreme speed. Its victims hadn't even realized it had left. Soon, they wouldn't be alone. There was a group of unsuspecting meals waiting to be grabbed.

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce walked out of the tent. The stifling scents and company of the others was making her headache worse. She breathed in the open air and sighed. Her body ached for movement. If she'd had the normal life she was supposed to have, she'd be a dancer now. Stretching her limbs, she worked herself into a slow ballet dance. Her tennis shoes didn't offer much for balance or for dancing but she managed. Closing her eyes she continued her slow dance, her form a little out of what it used to be but still acceptable and unnoticable by the untrained eye. Luce hummed her song solftly as she danced.

OOC: Luce's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7PLkSj8dVw

19. Arch Mana Knight

"I think it'd probably look a little better if there was music to go with it." Scott spoke towards Luce, his voice coming from a branch of a nearby tree standing over her tent. He had found it to be a quiet place for him to wait until Adam told him to get ready with their plan. He had managed to lose track of the time and until now had forgotten that he was over Luce's tent until she had left it. He jumped down from the thick shadows that kept him out of sight, landing with a soft thud. He didn't say another word as he went around the tree to check if his sword was still leaning against it. Scott sighed out in relief when he found it still there. 'So...' He lifted his head, hearing Adam call out for him. 'Is it time already?' He walked out from behind the tree, drawing his sword partially out of its sheath to let a flicker of ambient light to shine off its surface and strike Adam in the face.

OOC: Take that! XD

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce jerked to a stop when she heard Scott. She suppressed her natural instinct to snarl at him for watching her dance, but kept her mouth shut and watched him walk away. She whispered to herself, "Whoa, that was unexpected." She listened to Adam's shout and backed into the darkness, leaning against the tree and staring at the stars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.