Supernatural: Acolytes of Azazel.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: To be honest, I can't really think of much to say at the moment. A good timeskip would be...good. XD

2. Aura Goddess

Rouge turned her attention towards Klad, but looked over her shoulder when she heard Klaire groan. She smiled softly before turning her attention back out the window, her smile fading. "It's called Brave New World," she quietly said, finally answering Klad's question. "Read it while I was in high school, but never really finished it." She slightly shrugged her shoulders and rested her chin on her hand once more.

OOC: Time skip is fine. 8D8

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: Three people = time skip.
    BIC:

It had been a long ass drive, but Adam didn't mind. He loved driving, just not on the road he was on now. It wasn't even solid, just a gravel road. "Stupid freakin' mountains," he muttered as his car vibrated as it moved past through the trees along the bumpy road. He glanced at the rear-view mirror, seeing the others behind him. I'm going to have to clean all the dirt of it later, he thought gloomily. As much as he loved his car, he hated cleaning it. After a few more minutes of driving on the poor excuse of a road, he reached a large cabin with a jeep parked outside on the grass. "Geez, why don't these people just invest in concrete!?" he said aloud, frustrated. He parked his beloved car next to the jeep, put on the parking brake, and turned it off. Leaving the ipod dangling from the radio, he unbuckled his seatbelt, taking off his knife from it. He reached under the seat and grabbed a pistol before opening the door. "Lock your door," he told Scott as he did the same to his. He put the pistol in his waistband and knife on a belt loop, concealing both with his shirt. As the others pulled up next to him, he started walking towards the cabin before the wooden door quickly opened and a forest ranger walked out.

"You must be Lenny's hunters!" The ranger said as he quickly walked towards Adam. There was nothing special about him. He was a typical ranger with short brown hair, tan skin, average height, in typical ranger clothes that consisted of a dark green shirt with too many pockets, a green hat, and green shorts that made Adam hold back a laugh. However, he had wrinkles on his face that seemed out of place. His face was too old for his age. "I'm glad you're here! Lenny told me you'd be arriving soon," he told Adam as he held out a hand, which Adam grabbed and gave a quick shake.

4. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce shifted her car into park next to Adam's car. She sighed heavily, "I hate forest rangers." She cast a look over at Tatum and quickly added, "Not for who they are, but...personal reasons." Before opening her door she pointed to the lock, "Lock your door when you get out. I don't need any sketchy forest rangers pokin' around in my car." She opened the back door and pulled out her favorite double-barrel shotgun and her backpack. Leaning her shotgun on her shoulder, she walked up next to Adam and listened to the ranger. Her initial hatred of forest rangers kicked in and she fiddled with her pistols.

5. Arch Mana Knight

Scott unfolded his arms and opened his eyes, having almost fallen asleep during the ride. Scott never took naps however, he would just come close to falling asleep anytime he was bored. He sighed out and stepped out of the car, flicking a finger to cause the door to lock itself and his sword to fly out of the backseat before the door closed itself. He rolled his shoulders and took an uninterested look around the area, knowing that the place was exactly as he expected it to be. At least the place isn't ugly. He thought to himself as he adjusted his right sleeve with his free hand, pulling it further down. When he was satisfied, he took the sheath and sword in his other hand as he stepped next to the others, taking a momentary glance at the park ranger. The man seemed friendly, but didn't seem to be overly so. Just watch...he's either possessed by a demon or will be soon enough. He cynically thought, eyes narrowing at the man.

6. Jayn

[​IMG]

• ||★-OOC: N/A-★||​

“Finally.†The girl murmured as the car stopped. She yawned and pulled herself out of her comfortable position, rubbing the sleep lines from her cheeks she had received from resting on her bag for a portion of the ride. Immediantly after waking herself up fully, she opened her door and stepped out of the car and into the sunlight, taking her small bag with her and locking her door. She wasn’t in much of a talking mood so she only smiled briefly and politely at the ranger before averting her gaze and breathing out softly, her arms crossed and the strap of her bag resting on her shoulders.

7. Aura Goddess

Rouge sat up in her seat as soon as they had arrived at their destination. When the car stopped, she took off her seat belt and opened her door, stepping out of the vehicle. Her eyes momentarily scanned the area before noticing the forest ranger's presence. Inhaling deeply, Rouge grabbed her bag and closed the passenger door before walking towards the direction of the others. Once she had reached the others, Rouge briefly eyed the forest ranger before smiling softly and looking around the area. Her eyes narrowed, her attention returning to the male that had approached Adam.

8. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Klad twisted off the ignition, killing the engine as he opened the driver's door and stepped out into the forest scented air. His eyes lazily dragged themselves over the forest anterior and finally settled on the ranger. Not even female. He said in his locked mind. Shaking his head he took his place in the group, his sister's left side, perfectly beside her. His arms folded across his chest and his ears tuned into what the ranger was saying. Sure he could be lazy and leave all the information gathering to his twin. But that was what he did best and there might be something he saw in the ranger's words, so he settled in to listen to what ever the ranger could spare, being their only lead to what they were looking for.

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: I'm real sorry for taking so long, guys, I got stranded without a solid internet connection Thursday to yesterday and yesterday I had a lot of schoolwork. If this happens again, I'll let y'all know.

BIC:

"Yeah, that's us," Adam nodded at the ranger. All the hunters knew them as "Lenny's Hunters" since the Acolytes were a name kept between them. He knew other hunters knew about it, though, but their number was probably fewer than the Acolytes'. They were a group of "kids" trained to be hunters by Lenny. Their powers, demon-blood drinking habit, and link to Demons were supposed to be kept a secret, or else other hunters may not be so accepting. "I'm Adam," Adam started quick introductions, nodding towards each Acolyte as he said their name, "Sword-boy here is Scott, then Tatum, Rouge, Luce and the Tweedledee and Tweedledum over there are Klaire and Klad."

"Uh, hi all," the ranger said, nodding to them all. He knew he wouldn't remember the name so he settled on memorizing Adam's, at least. He could see some of their weapons, the shotgun and sword being the most obvious and it made him slightly nervous. While he deals with hunters on a semi-regular basis, he has yet to be completely comfortable around one. "I'm Ranger Griffin. Come on in and I'll fill you in," he told the Acolytes as he turned around and walked into the cabin, hearing their footsteps behind him.

10. Arch Mana Knight

Noticing the look on the man's face Scott could tell that this man wasn't even aware of the kind of people they were. He wondered whether or not it was a good thing to be feared as he trailed behind Griffin. I suppose it means we're worth being scared of. He figured, silently thinking to himself as he continued walking. Scott glanced over at the others, only partially curious of what they were thinking. "So..." Scott started as he walked into the cabin. "What're we up against? One big thing, a dozen medium-sized things, or hundreds of small pests?" He questioned, eyeing the man as he waited for an answer.

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce suppressed her looks of loathing as she followed the ranger. Scott's question was one she wanted to know too. As soon as they killed what ever and how many whatevers it was, she was going home, curling into a nap and taking a long shower to wash the soon to be clinging stench of the ranger off her skin. She noticed his look at her shotgun and loved how uncomfortable he was.

12. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

While the others were already out of their cars and headed over to the ranger, Tatum was taking her time. Unplugging her iPod, she placed it back into her duffel bag and closed it. Slowly, she opened the car door and a breeze of fresh air blew past her, causing a few hairs to fly across her face. A small smile formed on her lips and she felt that this was going to be good for everyone - especially her. Grabbing her duffel bag, she stepped out of the car and hurried over to the rest of the group, just in time for the brief introductions.

Following the ranger into the cabin, Tatum couldn't help but get an uneasy feeling about the guy. Looking at the rest, she had a feeling they felt the same way. It's probably nothing, she told herself, shaking the absurd thought from her mind.

13. Aura Goddess

Rouge smile and nodded her head at the ranger when Adam introduced everyone to him. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and followed the group once the ranger had turned away. Her eyes began scanning the area once more before turning her attention towards Scott then back to the ranger. She remained quiet, already knowing the question that was asked was on everyone's mind, including hers.

14. Jayn

[​IMG]

• ||★-OOC: N/A-★||​

So awkward… Klaire thought to herself, eyes glued to the strange ranger before them. There was something about him that was strange, like he didn’t feel comfortable. She would think that their presence would put him at some kind of ease. With a soft sigh, she carefully observed the cabin and objects around her, keeping her bag resting on her shoulder and softly tapping her foot with curiosity once she stopped walking.

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Griffin chuckled as he walked around the only table in main room. The room had a large counter with a computer and telephone. Two doors were on either side, one to the bedroom and the other to the bathroom. In the center of the room was a large square table with a chair on each side. There were also two couches, one against each wall opposite of each other. A small t.v. and radio were also on the counter, both on. Griffin walked to them and turned them off before turning around and walking to the table. He sat down and looked up at the Acolytes. He let out a small sigh and started talking, "I wish I could tell you," he said apologetically, "Lenny said he knew, but he wouldn't tell me. In fact, he told me you should be able to figure it out yourselves and that you should," he leaned his chair back and stared into Adam's eyes, feeling slightly nervous, "I've seen some weird things around here before, hell, I have some scars that make my kids vomit," His eyes drooped as he shared his story, "But this one's new." He could tell that Adam wasn't too interested in his personal life so he kept going, "About two weeks ago, one of our rangers disappeared. We haven't found her yet," he shook his head and closed his eyes for a moment, "We've told her family that she might have just fell somewhere and gotten lost. We actually believed that at first."

Adam sat down across from Ranger Griffin as the man talked. "What changed your mind?"

Griffin sighed once again and kept talking, "A few days later, someone came to us, worried half to death. He told his girlfriend was missing. Apparently, they were camping when they heard someone scream for help and left to investigate," Griffin stood up, placing one hand on his walkie-talkie on his belt. "They got separated and he heard his girlfriend scream. He said he ran to help, but she was gone. We found claw marks on the trees, but they didn't resemble any animals," Griffin walked around the table so he stood in front of Scott, but still looked at Adam. "The next day, the same thing happened. Someone came in saying they heard someone scream for help and upon investigating, one of them disappeared. It's happened a total of four times. We're actually assuming that's what happened the last time. We found an abandoned tent, it seemed only one person was camping. We think he or she also fell victim to whatever it was," He walked, this time looking at each Acolyte, studying them carefully, despite his lack of comfort around them. "My remaining partner is in the woods now, telling any campers to head to town for a few days because of a rabid animal being on the loose," he chuckled. "It's not the first time we've had to use this excuse." He stopped in front of Klaire, looking into her eyes this time. "Any ideas what we're dealing with here?"

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce tapped her chin carefully thinking over what he'd told them, "So, the campers are all lead off into the dark by a scream for help...." She'd let Adam figure out what they were up against, "We'll be staying in the forest then. Wait for this 'scream for help' and do what the others did but not get outselves killed. Sound good to you?" she addressed everyone.

17. Arch Mana Knight

"I say using bait would be more helpful. Let's just get the weakest-looking person in our group, put them out somewhere in the forest alone, and wait for them to be attacked. Better than letting your average camper do the job for us." Scott said, sounding a little out of character as he was normally the person who would just go out and hunt down the demon himself instead of waiting. He turned towards the ranger as he thought over the man's question. Instead of giving Klaire the chance to answer, he did instead. "We're probably up against some kind of twisted form of wolf or possibly a really big-ass bear. Then again...I could be entirely wrong and it could be some kind of monkey spawned from Hell. It's big, has claws, and that's all we need to know." And very rarely are big things found in numbers more than a dozen so at least we won't be fighting some kind of army of these things. Scott added in his mind as he crossed his arms, satisfied with his own little analysis of the situation.

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: Guys, feel free to keep posting, but I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend so I won't be on until Monday morning/afternoon. I'd leave someone in charge but I want to keep the creature's identity to myself for now >>
    However, feel free to go ahead and head into the woods and set up camp and start searching or whatever.
    Hold some conversations, get to know each other, get on each other's nerves, have some character development.

...just don't kill each other, k?

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce gritted her teeth, "Big, has claws, and that's all we need to know?!" She seethed at Scott, "Are you kidding me?! Please tell me you're kidding!" She pointed her shotgun at him, "I didn't put up with you for this many years just to be killed by some damn creature of the night because you were too damn cocky to f***ing look closer at the situation!"

20. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: What'd you say? Couldn't hear you over the sound of my character killing everybody in the room. XD I suppose I'll just post now to react to what Twilight_Nobody13 said.

BIC: Scott grinned and placed his index finger over the barrel of Luce's shotgun, lowering it away from him. "You just admitted two things to this situation. One, I'm the one who does the analyzing, making me the brains of this group. And two, you're scared. Not skilled enough to survive whatever comes your way or what?" He folded his arms and stared hard at the girl, looking down somewhat at her as he was taller than her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.