Supernatural: Acolytes of Azazel.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce felt a shiver run through her as her skin cooled and she followed after Alexis. Slamming her palm against the car, a light covering of frost spread on a small amount of the car. A small voice in her imagination called out to her. "Lucille...Luce....Lucy...you wanna have a drink? C'mon...be a nice girl and smile for daddy." Her eyes clouded for a moment before she resumed her drugged state. "C'mon...smile for me Alexis. Don't you want to make everyone happy and just die already? Things would be easier...our job would be easier without you to look after. Because, whether or not you want us to, it's our responsibility to look after you and keep you alive from things you didn't know existed." Her powers rampaged out of her control. Her telekinisis lifted Alexis' hair and plucked out three strands.

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Immediately, Alexis's hand lashed out and caught the what would be for most people, unseeable hair from the air. She clutched it in her hand.
    "I don't want or need to be looked after, I've always been fine alone." she told Luce, bluntly, not showing a trace of emotion on her unreadable face.
    "You on the other hand, you're a broken girl. I can see it from the drugged up state of your eyes. You've become dependant and addicted to that Demon Blood stuff.
    Alexis didn't back down at all, even from the force this girl was emitting from her. "Pathetic."

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce laughed harshly, "Pathetic she says! Oh, my oh my..." She leaned closely to Alexis' face, invading a personal space she knew was a trigger for people that lived on the streets, "You'll come to want it too." Her mood suddenly took a sharp turn and anger flamed through her, "This isn't about me! This is about your lack of being able to follow orders! Why won't you just SHUT UP! You're so stupid, all you do is leave! You never consider anyone else here! How they feel, how much this means to us! You...!" It was obvious Luce held a double meaning in her words and that half of it never applied to Alexis or anyone in the group.

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Alexis felt uncomfortable with someone being this close but she didn't show it.
    She sighed as Luce yelled stuff at her face, This girl is such a pain... she can't even keep her emotions in check.
    She's making a scene when we're meant to be inconspicuous...
    You ARE pathetic... just take a good look at yourself right now, in fact, look down. If you were paying more attention instead of losing yourself, you might have had time to notice the winning move in this game you seem to want to play."
    Suddenly, Alexis turned her head to Lenny, "I suggest you get her away from me now, before we're picking the pieces of her off of the side-walk." for no one would have noticed how in a split second, Mulligan's shotgun, that had been in the trunk of the car seconds before, was now in Alexis's hands and pressing suddenly into Luce's stomach.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"Hey, is that my-?" Adam recognized his shotgun immediately once Alexis showed it. He was starting to understand Alexis' power more and more.

Lenny was getting impatient. First, he finds out that he failed to collect all of Azazel's children from this generation. Then, Samael died and now this? "God damn it," he muttered. It was an obscenity, but an actual request to God, though Lenny hasn't been a believer since he was a child, but he wished this situation would just go to Hell. "Adam, take Alexis," he commanded and grabbed Luce. "Scott, get your sword and keep watch over this house, from a distance." With that, he pulled Luce into the jeep. "Adam, teach Alexis how we look at things." Then, Lenny stuffed Luce into the jeep and got into the driver's side. "Loos, we need to talk."

6. Arch Mana Knight

'Already there.' Scott had kept unnaturally silent while everything else had happened, especially since Arch had forgotten to post this whole time and expects everyone else to notice that Scott was being badassly quiet, and adjusted the blade on his belt. He tugged at his sleeve where the demon-killing knife was tucked under and headed over towards Adam. "Good luck teaching her anything." He muttered lowly, uncaring as to whether or not Alexis heard him. "Trying to get through to Luce is hard and I doubt Alexis any different." He pointed at a bruise on his own cheek that Luce had left him earlier when he had let her give him a beat-down. Without another word Scott headed over towards the house...though not too close to it, just enough to get a good view of it.

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce shattered the window she'd pressed her palm to as Lenney shoved her into the Jeep. As soon as he started speaking so did another voice in her head. "Lucy dear, why won't you go to school? Is it because you know finally that you're nothing more than a monster? Can you see it now?" "S-stop it... Father, please..." She cringed in her seat and held her head in her hands, "Lenny, I... That b!tch! How dare she mock me!"

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"I hate to disappoint you," he replied as he looked outside, "But we are taking a detour." As if right on cue, the driver turned the wheel, and the car in turn, to the right. "In fact, we will let the Acolytes come to us."

Adam sighed and motioned to his Mustang. "Get in," he said simply. He opened the driver's door, but didn't enter himself. Instead, he looked at Alexis. "Now. We need to talk." He waited two seconds and then spoke up again before she could reply. This time, he was losing his temper. "I don't give a damn if you don't like us telling you what to do. I don't care if life on the streets was tough. You are going to get in the car now because if we don't have this conversation now, you're going to die, alright!? And that's not a threat, or a promise, it's a damn fact! But if we don't fix this attitude of yours now, you're going to take others with you, most of them innocent bystanders!" He slammed his fist on his car and continued, "The more you and Luce argue, the higher chance you have of driving her to do something bad. You are an Acolyte now and you are not breaking us apart. So get in the fucking car now..." he sighed and his voice lowered, "please, Alexis."

Simply listening to her, Lenny drove until he found a quiet spot to park. He turned off the ignition and looked at Luce, genuine worry in his eyes. "Loos...talk to me. What's been wrong with you lately?" He said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

9. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Alexis looked at Mulligan during his rant for the whole time. "Not once have I ever moaned about my life on the street. So don't be so quick to judge me, Hot-head." she told him as she handed him his shotgun back. "But since you said 'Please' I don't mind listening this time. Although let me ask you something first." she said, not breaking her eye contact with him for a second. You say I'm an acolyte like I'm now one of your siblings, but then..." she took a glance at the car Luce was in as it drove off. "Why should you expect me to act like one when she refuses to accept or even treat me as one."
    She looked him in the eye again. "I've already said this to her, but I'll repeat myself for the sake of it. I actually DO NOT." and she emphasized the words 'do not' "have a problem with any of you."
    Her words were emotionless, but you could tell there was some truth behind them as she finally took her seat in the car as requested. "If anything. Yeah, I don't trust you guys yet, but it doesn't mean I'm not willing to try. she was now examining the knife Mulligan had given her earlier, having let it materialise to her hand. "In fact, even though you get my name wrong all the time. I'd have to say I certainly don't dislike you."
    Even though... he actually got it right this time. she allowed the slightest hint of a smile to flash across her face, but only for a brief second.

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Adam let out a weird noise. It was as if a sigh was interrupted with a smile, but abruptly stopped with a frown. "The problem with us being siblings is that we aren't," he replied as he sat in the driver's seat and shut the door. He placed the shotgun between the seats and looked at the passenger seat. "Are you hungry?" He asked as he started his Mustang.

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"...I guess." Alexis said somewhat sheepishly.
    We're expected to be siblings but we aren't? How confusing... do these guys always operate like this? How am I supposed to know where I stand among them then?
    "What do you want to eat?" she asked him, hiding her thoughts with the question.

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Finally, a real smile broke through the white-haired Acolyte's face. "Something greasy," he said as he placed a hand on Alexis' seat and looked back. He pulled out and continued, "something chicken-y." Adam then looked forward and switched gears to Drive. "And maybe a corn dog. Luckily, I saw just the place on the way here." And with that, he stepped on the gas, going as fast as he could he could legally do.

13. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"Huh? where we going so suddenly?" she asked with a confused look, despite the fact the answer should have been obvious.
    "You know a place... but... why do you need to go there when I can just... wait? You intend to pay?" she asked.
    But of course... she had never once been able to buy food, but then again, she had never needed to. This was an entirely new and foreign concept to her.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

There was a strange feeling of surprise in Adam. He had been intending to pay, but he didn't expect her to ask that. It took him a moment to remember she was an Acolyte from the streets and Lenny didn't have time to set her up with the Acolyte's funds. "Well, of course," he said, simply as they pulled into a drive-thru. The big flashing sign on the building simply read "Cookout."
    He showed her the menu, leaning back. "You get an entree, two sides, and a drink," he said, grinning as the mechanical voice asked to help them.
    "Yeah, I'll have...the Big Double Burger, a corn dog and crunchy chicken wrap for my sides, and let me get a Dr. Pepper. No, I have one more order," he replied, looking to Alexis.

OOC: I ****ing love Cookout like a clean prostitute

15. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Alexis was completely taken aback.
    ...This was so... different. No more stealing? Well, she never liked stealing, but she had to survive before. She was indifferent about not having to steal food, but... it felt weird. It finally started to dawn on her truly that her life was different now and that things were changing. She, despite all odds and the fact she had demonic powers of some sort, actually felt... 'normal'.
    For the first time in her life... "Uh... the same.. what ever it is your having.." she muttered. She'd never even eaten those things he had ordered before, so... this was... wow. To her anyway.
    ...she looked in the other direction, out the window so he couldn't see her face. "...Thank you."

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce opened her eyes and leaned back in her seat, staring at the sky. "What have I done? I think I'm gonna be sick." Pushing open the door with her powers only, Luce leaned out the side and vomited until her entire body arched and suddered. Crawling from the car, Luce panted, dragging her hand across her mouth. "What have I done, Father? You were right.... IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!" her voice lowered to a whisper, "Fine...fine... I'm no better than you...destructive, foolish, impulsive, and stupid.... I should've...died with you..." Again her father pushed his way through her mental block and mentally slapped her. Silly Lucy...did you think I'd forgotten about how filthy you are? You'll turn into one of those things soon, and I don't want to be here to watch. Let me tell you something...no one will ever love you. Never. Unless they're drunk and just want to watch you scream and cry. His words were ever true. First time anyone touched her, she screamed and cried. "God make it stop!"

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Adam ordered two of his tray, drove up to the first window, and gave the guy a few bills. "Don't even mention it," he told Alexis as he got his change, receipt, two boxes, and two drinks. He drove a few feet, turned, and parked in a corner of the restaurant's parking lot. "Here," he handed her one of the boxes and cups and turned off his car. Not saying another word, he opened his own box and looked down to see a corn dog and two other things wrapped in aluminum foil. He contemplated for a second and chose the chicken wrap first. He unwrapped it from the foil and stared at the chicken wrapped in tortilla. With a smile on his face, he bit into it. "Bro arglead. Grake a brlike," he told his passenger, meaning to say "go ahead. Take a bite."

"Luce, Luce!" Lenny grabbed Luce at her shoulders and squeezed her. "Luce, what's going on?!" He demanded, not sure how to react.

18. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Alexis nodded and looked down at her own box of food. She also decided to start with the wrap too, and she slowly unwrapped it, almost as if she was tasting it through just the visual appeal on it's own. This was the first food that she would ever eat that she hadn't had to steal, and it was probably a whole lot better too.
    She bought her mouth to it, and let her teeth sink into it before chewing it carefully as she let the flavours overwhelm her taste-buds.
    Despite how people in her position might normally act by wolfing it down instantly after receiving food like this, she found herself eating rather politely and slowly, almost as if she was savouring the taste. It was... delicious. Totally and completely.

19. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Carson wandered around the house,well,outside the door.
    "Why can't we just go in?" he asked him self turning back at Scott who was a good distance away from the house.
    He knew his orders,He got them,and now hes breaking them. He had been quiet the trip here and said nothing when they split up to go to different places,he just followed Scott.
    He remembered his previous statement. "Can I go with Scott?i don't wanna be stuck with Suicide-y and Homicidal over here." He smiled to himself.
    He approached Scott. "Am i doing it right?" He Whispered,looking around to make sure no one was around.​

20. Arch Mana Knight

"Lenny wanted us to be discrete. Unless I find a reason to do something else I'm staying here and you'd best do the same." Scott folded his arms and stared at the house. He breathed out deeply and rested his left hand on the hilt of his sword. "I don't get why the others have to leave us here though." 'Though I'm sure it's because they can't pull their shit together.' Scott added in his head as he glanced down at the ground and kicked at the dirt. [/B]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.