Supernatural: Acolytes of Azazel.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch Mana Knight

"I call shotgun." Scott called out plainly as he headed outside after Adam, trailing behind him as he reached the garage. 'Jeeps, huh? That only means one thing...' He sighed out and looked over at the door, waiting for the others.

OOC: Not much else to do. B|

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce nodded silently. Lenny seemed disturbed enough, she didn't want to push him. Keeping her voice rather monotone she directed her comments toward Scott, "Obviously I'm driving....I suspect Lenny will be too. Honestly..." she shut her mouth and thought the rest of her sentence, I'd like to meet the thing that killed Samael...and shake it's hand. Nobody likes a friendly demon. Luce hopped into her jeep and relished the smooth leather for a moment. "Don't give yourself a heart attack Lenny...after all...without you, what would we do?" Her lips inched toward a smile but never got there.

3. Arch Mana Knight

"Hence why I called shotgun." Scott repeated, getting into the seat beside Luce. Despite the beating he had just willingly endured, he felt that he was only other person besides Lenny who didn't aggravate her in a certain way. Though he did manage to strike a different chord with her. 'Something I'll have to bring up as soon as I can...' He stuffed his sword in the back seat and stared at it for a moment. Scott momentarily thought back towards the origins of the weapon and his particular preference of having a blade instead of a gun. It was a simple choice for him and yet a surprisingly well thought out one. A sword made out of something that could endure his strength just did more physical damage than a gun did. "Hopefully Lenny doesn't do all the work for us." Scott commented, knowing that the man was intent on coming with them.

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Alexis followed him again... still a bit worn out, but feeling better too.
    The car journey would probably be enough for her to recover entirely. It would be interesting, she had never been in a car before.
    ...Well.. While it was driving anyway.
    She'd slept on the back seat of an abandoned one once.
    ...She also made a mental note to avoid the car that Luce was in. Just to avoid complications that could arise since the girl clearly held a dislike to her.
    When they got to the Garage, she said to Adam. "This'll sound weird, but let me see as many weapons as possible. Even if I'm only taking one... Trust me, I need to at least see the rest."

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"Huh?" Adam replied as they reached the garage. Probably something with her powers, he thought as he looked at his car, now slanted because of the lack of air in the tires of one side. "Whatever you say," he said as he pulled her towards his Mustang. He reached into his pocket and pressed a button on his keychain. The Mustang beeped and clicked as it unlocked. "Not the cream of the crop, but they're friendly, if you get my drift," he told his new 'sister' as he pulled out his shotgun and other pistol, placing them on the roof of the car. He pulled out the pistol he did have and placed it next to its brother. "Oh! Here," he quickly dove back into his car and started shuffling through the glovebox. "Where is-here, it is," he pulled out a large green pocket knife and unfolded it, revealing a curved blade. He stared at it for a moment, thinking about the monsters it had stabbed until Lenny had given him his Demon-Killing Knife, whose larger blade quickly replaced his pocket knife. "You can actually keep this one," he said, putting the dull edge in his palm and folding the knife. "Consider it a welcoming gift. Make sure you look at everyone else's if you need mor-holy," he paused, wondering something, "Take a look at this." He reached into the back of pants, pulling out his Demon-Killing knife. The blade was longer than the pocket knife, but it wasn't as curved. Brown runes were etched into both the blade and the brown handle. "If you can pull one of these out, you might be the best thing to ever happen to hunters."

"Hurry the hell up, Mulligan!" Lenny nagged from the driver's seat.

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Alexis looked at the car as they passed it... she did feel bad about it... which was surprising.
    The boot opened and Alexis got to work examining each weapon as quickly as she could and in detail. She had become adept at studying things in quick detail like this.
    She then blinked with surprise as he pulled out a pocket knife and showed it to her. Then offering to let her have it.
    No one had ever given her 'anything' before... she was shocked to be frank...
    She nodded slowly, her mouth dry as she accepted it,
    But then... Adam got excited about something and showed her this other knife.
    This was important apparently... so she took extra time working on the details. She still felt tired... but... she would try. After the gift... she felt like she wanted to.. and heck... if this was going to be 'her family' she should do her part. Nothing in life is easy, you have to work for your place in the world.
    She took a small step back for some room and held her hand out, trying to will what she wanted to happen.
    Suddenly she felt extremely drained and fell forwards ended up leaning against Adam, although not by choice... "What power is that?... the weapon itself is... it's like it's blocking my power..." she huffed tiredly, her smaller body against his for support.
    "I... this has never happened before... I mean.. a weapon of this size.. I should have no problem trying to summon it... but... it's like I don't have enough power and it's blocking me entirely."
    What was more shocking is it felt like the summoning if she had tried to force it more... well, it felt like it would have killed her.

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Adam scowled, disappointed. "Shoulda' known," he said, studying the knife in his hands. "Lenny says no one knows how these things work, but they can kill a Demon in one cut. Guess it ain't surprising you can't bring another one outta nowhere." He sighed and closed his doors. He then took his pistols, placed them in his belt, put his Demon-Killing Knife on the back of his belt, and grabbed his shotgun. "Ride with Scott. Get to know him a bit better," Adam said as he called out to Carson, "Yo, you're with me."

OOC: For the sake of the plot, Luce, Adam, and Carson ride in Luce's jeep. Scott, Lenny, and Alexis with Lenny.

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce gave Scott a cold smile, "Looks like you're with Lenny. Get out of my jeep." She didn't like the boy but she disliked new people more. Driving with Adam was rough enough, she was bound to frighten him with 'fancy driving'. Now with Carson in the jeep she felt even more obligated to be someone she wasn't. Luce wasn't comfortable anymore in her own jeep. She felt crowded...restrained. Yet her skin hummed with anticipation in getting her very own Demon killing knife. How much more useful would it be than her iron and salt filled pistols. Ebony and Ivory could do only so much damage to a variety of monsters. "This should be fun." she mumbled to herself.

9. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Alexis realised that Adam didn't completely get the gist of how her powers worked.
    But it wasn't important.. It's not like she made something appear from nowhere. It was impossible to make something to appear from nothing, at least that's how she saw things, and had yet to see evidence otherwise.
    She felt the pocket knife he had given to her and put it in her pocket.
    "Thank you." she said to him.. in a little mumble.
    Then she decided that she would, in fact, do as he said.
    She didn't really trust anyone yet.. 'Nor did they trust her since they had just met.
    No one had a feel for what she could do, 'nor did she for them. Well... other than Lenny who would probably still be nursing his ego for a while since recruiting her had not been easy considering he was trying to approach her calmly and not freak her out.
    Scott... she wasn't sure of yet. He seemed alright at first when he had tried to resolve the issue between her and Adam. But then seeing him in his state after Luce's assault had changed her opinion... then again... that was Luce..
    It was probably a good thing she wasn't riding with the girl who had taken an immediate dislike to her. Although.. they'd have to confront each other at some point.
    They were to be room-mates soon after all.
    At any rate, she made her way to the cars but didn't enter as she wanted to be sure everything was all set first.

10. Arch Mana Knight

Scott let out a low grow as he moved from Luce's jeep to the other one, tossing the sword in the backseat of the jeep Alexis had been standing by before getting into the driver's seat. "Get in." He muttered, starting the vehicle as he waited for both her and Carson to move. He wasn't sure why Lenny would want a specific order as to who went with who. It would've been better off if he was in the other jeep but he didn't feel like arguing with the man. While it could've been a chance for him to get to know the other two better, he wasn't exactly feeling in the most social mood ever.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: I'm so laattee so we're skipping ahead. They're already in...wherever this town is.
    BIC: Adam looked around as Lenny's jeep stopped in front of them. It was a quaint town. More grass than concrete. He frowned. He was hoping to hit a city. This was the kind of town that someone would stop to get a bite to eat or fill up on gas on a trip. "'Least the trip wasn't long," he thought as he got out of the jeep. He looked up at Lenny, who was now wearing a suit. When the hell did he change? He's been driving! Adam looked down at his own clothes. He was wearing dark pants with more straps than pockets, a loose purple t-shirt with a collar so wide it could be considered an O-neck, and a short-sleeve white hoodie with the zipper down over it. Not ot mention his wristbands. "I can't play any kind of agent like this," he grumbled. He turned to look where they had parked. It was a small house, one floor but decently sized. The kind that probably has a basement but is made only for a couple with one kid tops. The door was wide open and several officers and crime scene investigators were entering and existing. Yellow police tape stopped the neighbors from entering the yard. In front of their jeeps was an ambulance, several police cars, a few unmarked cars, and of course, the neighbor's cars. Adam winced when he saw two uniformed men bring out a bag and take it to the ambulance.

12. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Alexis stepped out of the car.
    She was wearing the same clothes as before, but of course.
    She only had what she was wearing... literally. She had only barely arrived at the bar before the other acolytes had returned... so... all she had was the stuff she had from her time on the streets.
    It was in alright condition anyway, although you could tell she could look a lot nicer if she hard more privileges in her life.
    Regardless, she had no choice as of now.
    She observed the scene before them.
    The old bodies didn't make her react as much as other people would probably think.
    She felt uncomfortable around the police officers though. It was an odd feeling... she had always avoided them before and now she was standing so close to them like it was nothing.
    She looked at the others and whispered to Lenny. "So... what do we do now exactly?"

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce hopped out of her jeep as she parked behind Lenny. Her silver eyes scanning the area, assessing how many police officers there were and how they were acting. "Seems like we're going to start work...with Lenny." It felt odd to be working with Lenny...just like the old days when they'd all first came. A small smile twitched at her lips at the memory. Adjusting her soft gray V-neck t-shirt she went to stand beside Lenny. "Game plan?" Her dark jeans and shirt didn't quite say federal agent but it was do-able.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Lenny looked at the Acolytes. Scott, Adam, Luce, his veterans. Carson, Alexis, the new ones. "Alright, here's what you need to know. A man found a Demon-Killing Knife. Turns out, he's a museum curator slash archaeologist and thought it was some ancient tool from the Mayans or something. General gist is that I was buying it from him and Samael was sent to pick it up. Samael calls, says the guy's dead, so's his wife and then Samael himself dies." Lenny's voice cracked on the last word and he hesitated. "So...I'm the Fed for this case. Since nobody here has a suit on, Luce, you're with me. You're a college student interning with Dr. Smith, the dead curator. The rest of you, scope out the perimeter for anything suspicious. And while you're doing that," he looked at Adam specifically, "Don't act suspicious yourselves. Got it?"

Username: LilBueno
    Name: Thanatos
    Species: White-Eyed Demon
    Powers:

• Telepathy, telekinesis, mind control
    • Superhuman strength and endurance
    • Able to see and overpower Reapers.
    • Thanatos' main two abilities is his "Fiery White Light" that can destroy objects like an explosion and his control over the elements, something unique to just him. He's able to move water, fire, earth, wind, and even light, though he can't generate them. He needs a source to work from.
    Background: One of the first Demons to exist, Thanatos can be considered the Demonic version of Adam as Lilith is the Demonic version of Eve. He has a secret motive separate from Azazel and he doesn't ally himself with the Yellow-Eyed Demon, though he does have a connection to him. Azazel is the only Demon that can travel from Hell and Earth at will, but Thanatos escaped Hell long ago through a secret method that other Demons don't use.
    Personality: Sadistic and high class.
    Appearance: Click here
    Other: Just like Scott, Thanatos uses a sword in battle, though he rarely unsheaths it as he doesn't like to get his hands dirty.

15. Arch Mana Knight

Now was the time to actually regret his choice in weapon. A sword didn't exactly scream, "I'm normal!" Scott slid his own Demon-Killing Knife up his sleeve as he usually did and glanced over at the jeep to where his sword would stay. If anything went wrong he could at least use his telekinesis to bring it back to him. "Hm. You should probably look around the house and I'll see if anyone has anything useful to say." Scott directed towards Alexis. He had always wanted to play detective and now was his chance. Though...it didn't seem like there was anyone to speak to outside of the police. He fixed the collar of his jacket and motioned for Alexis to move. 'Guess I know what I'll be doing.' Scott thought to himself as he headed away from the house and towards the nearby ambulance.

16. Pinekaboo Chaser

The stench of the air flowed within the building he had been called back to, causing the assailant from before some discomfort. It wasn't just the usual smell of his master, but the smell of the humans occupying it. The air was flowing with the scent of dried ales, bleached wood, and other various unpleasantries, which translated into an overall filthy environment. But it was here he was called to, so it was here he would go.
    "What's next?" he said casually, slamming himself down on the chair closest to his master, as though he was enquiring about the soccer match that was displayed on the small screen not so far away. And to the average patron of this shady-looking bar, that's exactly what it would appear was going on.
    He may not like the place, but he couldn't deny how useful it was a meetingplace.

17. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Alexis did as was told.
    Lenny didn't have to worry about her being suspicious to the police.
    She was use to blending in when around them so none of them would notice anything about her at all. Such was a skill one needed when coming from her background.

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

You still owe us an explanation on Samael, Adam thought as he simply nodded. His own Demon-Killing Knife was in a knife holder strapped to his back belt loop. One pistol was slightly next to it, but tucked inside his pants. He kept everything else inside the jeep. This was simply recon; they didn't need to be armed, anyway. "Good luck, Hercules," he told Scott as he nodded towards Lenny and Luce. "Carson, Amanda, you're with me," he said, gesturing his new brother and sister. While a group of teenagers on a crime scene were much more suspicious than one, Adam knew that the others would have no idea what to search for. He led them around the back of the house, careful not to attract attention. As they walked on the grass, his eyes were quickly darting around, focusing on every detail. "Alright, look for anything that's weird. Anything at all. Strange liquids, powder, freshly dug ground, bones, weird symbols on the wall..."

The man smiled, but remained quiet. Unlike his newly-arrived partner, he was genuinely watching the game. He was strange with his long blond hair and his very exquisite suit.He liked being noticed and many patrons in the bar kept sending glances at him. He was fully covered in his white suit, despite the heat...but of course, this person could no longer feel temperature. His pants were tucked into boots that almost reached his knees. The boots had gold bucks and soles. He wore leather gloves on his hands. When someone asked about his appearance, he would simply say he in the states on a business trip from whatever foreign country he happened to think about. A little mind control here and there, and they wouldn't ask again. "Now, we wait for the game to end. It'd be a shame to not know the winner," the man told his friend as he leaned back and crossed his legs, his eyes never leaving the screen. One gloved hand reached to the counter and picked up a clear glass. The bartender was looking at him, and the man knew what he was about to ask. "Would you like a drink, Nova? No identification is required," He smiled as he said it and took a sip of his drink.

19. Pinekaboo Chaser

Waiting until the end of the game was fine with him, especially since now he had been offered a drink. He had been busy for so long, he wasn't even sure when he had last tasted something alcoholic.
    "Sure, if you're paying then I can go for it," he responded eagerly, before addressing the bartender, "Just get me something good. I don't care what, so long as it comes in a bottle."
    His own red longcoat seemed to contrast massively with his master's white outfit, but he knew that any questions asked would be shoved aside with the usual technique and a quick, basic lie. It was all almost too easy, to manipulate these people and their way of thinking, but such it always was with humans.
    He casually tossed one leg over his opposite knee, leaning back on his chair like some kind of delinquent, showing an obvious disrespect towards the owner of the bar, but appearing confident enough in those actions that he suspected nobody would bother to call him out on it.

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce kept her growls to herself and moved her pistols from her hips to the inside pockets of her jacket. "Let's do this, Sir." Luce settled into her roll comfortably. Much more so than who she normally was. Was it strange to fit into another person's skin than her own? Luce never thought it odd, other than today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.