Supernatural: Acolytes of Azazel.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce snarled and shook her head, "Just shut up!" Luce did feel her tension leaving her body but that only fueled her rage more. How dare he provide release for her. Her powers turned all the stools and chairs in the room upside down and suspended them in the air. Luce's fist flung out and slammed into Scott's jaw. It hurt slightly but she ignored it and rammed her knee into his stomach. "I don't want your help!"

2. Arch Mana Knight

Scott staggered back and leaned against the bar, one hand on his gut which was already in pain and the other wiping off blood on his chin. 'Boy this takes me back.' He coughed and raised up his shirt to cover his mouth, leaving a blood stain on it. In a way Luce reminded him of how he used to be. Violent. He had been in fights longer than he cared to remember because of his attitude. 'Just let her tire out. I'm sure Lenny figures that's what I'm doing.' Scott stepped forward, keeping a smug look on his face despite the pain Luce was putting down on him. "Too bad for you, Luce. Whether you like it or not, you're not alone in this. Are you scared? ...Or what?" He asked, rubbing his sore jaw before lowering his hand. "Have another go."

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce clenched her fists and several stools vibrated with her anger. "Just stop talking! I'm..." she rammed the heel of her palm into the center of his chest, "Not..." she sweeped his legs out from under him, "Scared!" She clambered onto him and punched him in the face. From her lips poured French cursings as she hit him. Her body felt his warmth, the warmth of another human being. I'll kill him! Luce's silver hair fell over her shoulders and framed her face. Unlike others, she had no idea what she looked like wih her hair down. Having avoided mirrors her entire life, Luce knew not how her appearance was relatively attractive even with anger darkening her ice blue eyes.

4. Arch Mana Knight

The first hit tingled in an odd way. Despite whatever pain he was feeling all Scott could think of were other things. He hit the floor with a loud thud though he didn't attempt to get up or even push Luce off him when she climbed up on him. 'She really does have a familiar feel.' His hand flew up and caught her fist before she struck him again. Blood trailed down from his jaw and even a drop came from his nose. He took in a deep breath and raised an eyebrow, it too cut from one of Luce's punches. Surprisingly, Luce herself wasn't all that cold. He shifted underneath the girl and smiled faintly. "You know...maybe it's all the blows to my head but..." Scott paused, looking over at the hand he had caught before turning his attention over at Luce. "You really are quite pretty. Even more so when you're mad." He quietly spoke, loosening his grip on Luce's fist.

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Shock and embarrassment flooded her, darkening her face. "Sh-shut up!" She yanked her hand from his grip and slapped him, "I...you..." she fumbled over her words and wrapped her pale hand around his throat, "I'll kill you! I swear I'll do it!" Luce couldn't help but feel her body relax. Against all her will and normal revulsion against men being close to her. "D-don't touch me..." she mumbled and released his throat, staring at him.

6. Arch Mana Knight

Scott rubbed his cheek as his eyes wandered down to Luce's hand as she gripped his throat. There wasn't any force behind it and it was as if she had given up trying to hurt him. Already Luce's threats were far less convincing. Scott stared up at her and keep quiet for a moment. "I don't think I'd mind that at all." Scott muttered, tilting his head slightly. "It's alright...I'm feeling the same as you." Scott added in, seeing the look Luce had on her face. "I'm glad you left me in one piece, Luce."

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

She swallowed and her muscles relaxed. The words she's recently said to Lenny rang through her head. "N...no...I won't." Luce leaned down to his ear, breathing in his scent for a moment, "Try this crap again and I'll slit your throat." she whispered in his ear, her breath moving the hair beside his ear. She stood and glared down at him, all of the stools and chairs she'd been making hover drop to the ground. Luce felt cold away from Scott. What's happening to me...? I won't allow some punk to dominate my mind. "I don't 'feel' anything for you or anyone else!"

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"BOTH OF YOU STOP!!" Lenny yelled in anger as he rushed around the counter and picked Luce up. "Scott, you are going to stop egging her on like this! And you," He looked at Luce but couldn't bring himself to scold her. "We'll talk later. Get up, Loos, you two clean this mess you made. You're working overtime to pay for everything."

"What's that about?" Adam asked as he heard the commotion before walking through the door.

Samael was bent over in pain. The Demon-Killing Knife had got him. He would have been dead instantly if it was a fatal hit, but it was just his stomach. He still should have died, but his unique powers and nature and role in this RP gave him some energy. He reached into his pocket, growling silently, and pulled out a phone. He pressed a single button and then 'Call' and placed it on the floor, hoping the speakerphone was on. When the call went through, he struggled to say his next few words. "Hey, Lenny...we have a problem."

9. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    OCC:If you were wondering My charchter had nothing to do so I hadn't posted seeing as Scott Adem and Alexis went out side and Luce and Lenny were in the room.

BIC:Carson felt a shred of fear,he sat in a chair in the corner,He had watched it all.He really didn't have an Idea of what he would've done if Luce had Hurt Scott. He sighed and looked at Adam enter.He looked at all of the before getting another chair to rest his feet on.He remained quiet.

10. Arch Mana Knight

Scott slowly rose to his feet and muttered a halfhearted apology under his breath, wiping off blood from his face. "That only makes one of us then, Luce." He added in quietly before a towel, having floated from the bathroom, came over to Scott. He looked down at the mess and sighed out. "Don't worry 'bout it Adam." 'It's a problem for another time then...I'll sort this out with her later...' He added in in his mind, wiping his face with the towel. "Are your hands alright, Luce?"

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce felt her world crumble in a few words emitted from Scott's lips. "Y-yes Lenny..." she ducked her head and exhaled slowly, calming her racing heart. She completely ignored Adam and Carson as she had the entire time. Luce already enjoyed working the bar so she didn't mind the extra hours, but Lenny's anger made her feel like a child again. "I'm fine," she said curtly to Scott. Luce drew the pieces of glass upwards with her telekenisis and dumped them into a trash bin. Nice...I'm screwed and I'm not even getting laid.

12. Arch Mana Knight

Scott pulled off the racks of the broken shelves and stared at the broken pieces for a moment, knowing that he would have to fix that. It wouldn't be too hard. Extra wood, some nails, and a hammer would be just about enough to fix it. He put the pieces into the bin and glanced over at Luce for a moment. 'Maybe some day I'll...' He shook his head and began to use his own telekinesis to raise the smaller shards of glass Luce had previously missed, watching as a glittering dust cloud of glass went into the bin. "I'm...glad you didn't break your hand hitting me." Scott muttered, knowing how awkward something like that must've sounded.

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce bit her hateful retort in half and righted the stools and chairs, "Why should you care. I'd be happier if I'd broken your jaw. We just can't have everything can we?" Luce stopped, realizing how strange what she'd said was. We? Why we... Her hands twitched and she felt a rising panic settle in her stomach. Luce shut her eyes tightly on the world and on Scott and yet...not on her memories that made her feel like this. Their hands, faces, glittering blades, all came back in a painful flash of warm blood, cut flesh and brutality inflicted on a girl helpless to defend herself. Luce's hands flew to her body, holding herself together as if she'd fall apart from the old scars. Trying frantically to recover, Luce attempted poorly to turn her motions into smoothing down her clothes and dusting off any fragments left behind.

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Alexis who had been half carried in by Adam at the time, noticed the strange body movement by Luce, and how the girl had tried to make it look like she was smoothing her clothes.
    She didn't point it out though, she figured it wasn't a good idea to draw attention to the girl.
    She felt her head pound a little more, and bought up a hand to it.
    I am never summoning like that again... she muttered inside her head.
    "This is some family you got here, Lenny." she muttered to the older man.

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Lenny let out an exasperated sigh at Alexis. "You have no idea. Carson, Alexis, sorry your first day's like thi-" He was interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing. Despite sounding like a normal telephone, it was Lenny's personal cell phone. That worried him. His eyes narrowed as he rushed over to the bar. Everyone who has this number is either dead or in this room, he thought, making note of all of his other 'business' telephones. Well, there was also, "Samael?" Lenny asked, taking note of the name on the screen. He flipped open the phone and repeated the name into it. "Hey, is everything-Samael? What are you-what? Do you think it was a Demon?" He listened intently until he realized something. "You don't sound too good. You doin' all right? Hey? WHAT? Samael? Samael?!" Lenny yelled the name a few more times into the phone. This couldn't be happening. His only friend from the past just died on him over the phone. "Everybody, get your guns," he said, his voice suddenly low and serious. "We're going hunting."

"Wait, what?" Adam looked at his adoptive father curiously. "Samael? That weird ass Demon from earlier? Are we hunting him?"

Lenny shook his head and headed into his room. "Get your guns and meet me outside. You have three minutes!"

16. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    I don't mind. He looked at Lenny as he hastily walked across the bar.He looked at him strangely then looked down.He didn't really pay attention to what Lenny was saying over the phone,but when he heard him yell he jumped a bit and immediately looked at Lenny.Carson was confused,He looked around.He listened to Lennys instructions.When he heard the word gun he immediately spoke Well I don't- He remembered the gun from earlier,and gripped it in his pocket and started to walk outside.He was a little nervous,he wasn't sure exactly what to be nervous about but he was.What if Everyone was down and he had to do something,Seeing as he'd never shot a gun he was scared he screw up.He cleared those thoughts out of his head and headed for the door.

17. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Well... Alexis just stared at Adam like... what was she meant to do?
    She didn't own a gun, and this had happened so fast. They hadn't had the chance to see any equipment stuff. This was way to fast for her first hunt. Sure she was capable of using her powers and had perfect control over them... but still.
    Then again, she had gotten by weapon-less so far, it didn't really matter.
    She removed herself from Adam's support and nearly dropped... She had recovered some. But she still staggered, even now.
    I thought I would have had time to catch my breath...
    ...No... Danger waits for no one.
    she reminded herself, using the bar for support as her head pounded some more.
    It's not even been a few hours since I got here... and I already made a crucial mistake. she cursed in her mind, at her earlier display of powers...

18. Arch Mana Knight

'Already there's trouble?' Scott sighed out and looked over from Lenny, to the mess still needing to be cleaned, back over towards Luce. 'From one mess to another...' He raised a hand, telekinetically bringing his sword over towards him from his room, catching the sheath. He dug his other hand into his pocket, searching for the knife. "Right...it wouldn't be there." He muttered under his breath, pulling his hand from his pocket as the knife's handle soon struck his palm having been called forth by his power from his room. "I'm all set."

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce cursed herself silently for her part in the drama and now it was on to buisness. Checking her pistols, Luce did a mental catalogue of the weapons in her car. Samael...figures. Without a word, she headed out the door. Making a fool of herself once in a day was enough. This mission would redeem her pride.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"You two," Adam pointed to Carson and Alexis, "Will be staying in the car. Regardless, you need weapons." He looked at Carson and noticed he had a gun, "Well, you do. Follow me," he told Alexis and walked outside, towards the garage.

Lenny punched the wall in anger. Damn it, Samael, not you, too. Lenny was angry, but his thoughts were unclouded. He walked over to his desk and pulled the drawer open. There was a single pistol there. He picked it up, checked to see if it was loaded, and paced it in his belt. He slammed the drawer closed and opened the one beneath it. Right there was a knife, similar to Adam's and Scott's Demon-Killing Knife, but a lot longer. His was more of a dagger. He picked it up, studied the etched symbols on the blade, and placed it in his belt. Leaving that drawer open, he walked over to the cabinet, took a single jar of Demon Blood and threw it in a satchel. He walked back to the desk, picked up his own shotgun, and walked outside. "Split up," he looked at Luce. "We're taking both jeeps," referring to hers and the general Acolyte one. The reason he didn't want to take Adam's car was not because he knew about the tires (he didn't) but because he needed something where all riders could get out quickly. A two door car did not do the job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.