Supernatural: Acolytes of Azazel.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

• ||★-OOC: N/A-★||​

Before the girl could make it to her brother, something else caught her attention. Hearing his voice, it seemed the Lenny had made his way downstairs. With a gentle sigh, Klaire decided it would be smarter of her to travel down to the bar herself and see what was up. She yawned softly, going to take a step but pausing upon hearing thoughts that weren’t her own float through her mind briefly. She blinked and resumed her step-taking, walking down the stairs as she sent her own thoughts back at Klad, loudly alerting him of where she was going. It wasn’t as though it really caught her off-guard anymore to hear him in her head, but she did have a bit of a pet peeve about morning intrustions.

She stretched, hearing something about a mission and groaning inwardly, standing next to the bar now with crossed arms and staying quiet until she heard more details. It’s not that she didn’t like missions; it was just that the previous night had completely drained her of any enthusiasm. She hadn’t been studying anything specific, but there were various points and times in her life where she had become curious about a certain thing and written down a question in the small notebook she carried with her at all times. It was around the 42nd notebook she was close to filling up with ideas, theroies and questions that she had been skimming and working through last night. Other than that, Klaire actually enjoying getting out of there and completeing missions. It beat being in her room, working or hanging at the bar at least. It also gave her a way to interact with the others in a way that she probably wouldn’t otherwise.

Her eyes locked back on Lenny, a hand reaching up to brush the overgrown bangs tickling her eyelashes slightly to the right side of her face. She wondered what was going on this time.

2. Arch Mana Knight

"You're not much of a looker yourself." Scott growled back at the comment. He assumed it had been directed at him since he was the only one probably feeling this bad today. He always tried to get more to drink than the others, not for the high of the demon blood but because of the power it offered. Last night however, he had a little more than his body was used to. He slowly rose from his seat and lifted his left hand to comb back several strands of hair from his face. "I'm always willing to go. I'm sure some action is all I need to get my senses knocked back into me." He smoothed his hands down over his black jacket before zipping it up and tugging at the sleeves so they would cover his hands up to his knuckles. He sighed out quietly and loooked around the bar at the others, biting his lower lip as he did so. Scott turned towards Lenny and tilted his head slightly. "It won't be anything too easy, right?"

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce closed her eyes and regained control over her eagerness to leave, "Len, pick who you want. I'd rather, for the sake of himself, you not send Scott." She cast a wary glance at Scott, "I'm only saying because a little extra demon blood was missing last night. I wonder where it went." She glared at Scott, her icy gray eyes pierced him.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Adam's eyebrow that was closer to Scott immediately rose up as its eye pointed to him. "So that's why you look like hell," he scolded. It wasn't the first time any of them have ever taken a bit more Demon Blood than needed or allowed. He was known to do it, too. He quickly focused his eyes on Lenny, curious to see what he would say.

Lenny looked around; all the Acolytes still weren't there. Just as well, it seems he had to think up a punishment for Scott before he could give them details on their mission. He turned around and shut the door, which was between two shelves of alcohol on the other side of the bar. "Is that true, Scott?" His back was still to the Acolytes as he scanned the shelves for a glass of wine. "Well then," finding his bottle of choice, he grabbed it and turned around, tossing the map in his hand to Scott. "No use in punishing you. It doesn't look like you had too much, however," he didn't look Scott in the eyes once as he addressed him, instead reaching under the counter for a glass. He put the glass on the counter and popped open the wine. "I'm not telling you what you're hunting tonight," he said quickly as he poured wine into the glass. "All of you are going in blind," Lenny told him as he took a sip. He wondered if the other Acolytes would appreciate that. Well, truth be told, he hoped they didn't.

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce scowled, "What? Blind? Lenny you have to be kidding me. If we go out there blind, we'll die!" She pushed her silver hair back behind her ear and touched her pistol on her hip.

6. Aura Goddess

Rouge was on her way downstairs. She knew being in her room wouldn't be much for her, and she also figured she was another mission to be taken care of. At times she didn't like the missions, but she only accepted them because of Lenny and also because she had nothing else better to do. Staying in her room or being down at the bar all day was rather boring to her. She quietly sighed as she descended the staircase, soon hearing a few voices of the others and even Lenny's. Once she had reached the bottom step, she heard Lenny say something about going blind. She perked an eyebrow as she kept walking. "Blind?" she murmured to herself, now standing not too far away from the others.

7. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

Tatum couldn't be bothered to be angry with Scott. Everyone got to the point where they just craved more and it was too hard to stop. It was in their nature to feel that high, even if it got the best of them at times. Glancing down at Adam when he spoke, she couldn't help but allow a small grin to form on her face. Scott did look like hell, but she probably didn't have much room to talk. Directing her attention to Lenny, her stomach dropped at his next words. Suddenly, she didn't seem tired anymore. Why did this feel like a punishment to all of them? Biting onto her bottom lip, she tried not to let this bother her. They always knew what to expect when they went out on a hunt; they were always prepared for that exact creature. But this time..what all would they take? Should they expect the worst? She shook her head. Lenny wouldn't send them out there with no information if it was going to be something hard. Would he? Snapping out of her thoughts, she turned to Luce, frowning. "We won't die," she simply stated. "But I would like to know, do we all have to go tonight?"

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce glared at the ground, "We'll have to take whatever we can carry. Just point me in the right direction and I'll be gone." she stood from leaning on the bar and reloaded her pistols.

9. Arch Mana Knight

"The only extra blood I've taken was from when I was out last night...as in, outside this place." Scott muttered towards Luce before reaching over the bar table and pulling out a long black sheath that held a sword just as large. He flicked his thumb against the hilt and grinned when his blade flashed in the light as it slid upwards partially out of the sheath before gravity brought it back down. "Going in blind sounds rather fun." He glanced over at Tatum and nodded towards her. "We're all going apparently, if you're scared...well, there's nothing to be afraid of. It's not like demons exist after all." He teased, returning his attention towards Lenny after he spoke.

10. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce ignored Scott and used her telekinisis to bring her car keys to her hands, "When do we leave?"

11. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Klad passed by Tatum on his way down and caught even less of the conversation then she had. One look about the room as he landed on the step was all it took to see he was the last one. A sleepy grin graced his lips and he was about to speak. But air about the room screamed that either a mission was nearing or something important had happened.

With these thoughts in mind he took a stance on the left shoulder of his twin. Knowing she'd know he was there and would explain anything that was left out. For now he kept quiet, which was rare. Klad was smart enough to know that if it was a mission, his eyes swiveled to Lenny, then everyone involved would be alerted to it.

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Lenny carefully studied all the Acolytes as he sipped his glass. He cleared his throat after swallowing and answered them, "I wasn't planning on making all of you go, but..." his gaze quickly passed over Scott, "Since you're going in blind, there should be strength in numbers." He laid the glass down as he stood in front of Scott and leaned over the table, grabbing the map he had tossed earlier. "Congratulations, children, you're going to Minnesota!" He opened it up and pointed to the state. "In the northern woods, that's where you'll find what you're hunting." He said nothing else as he looked at the Acolytes, with his finger still pointing to Minnesota.

Adam's eyes were focused on the bar counter. He was listening to Lenny and waiting for more, but after a pause, he looked up. "That's it? That's where we'll find what we're hunting?" Adam's eyes narrowed as he stood up. "I mean, I'm all up for a challenge, but just because we're hunters doesn't mean we're hunters, you know? I'm not going out into the woods looking at broken twigs and pieces of crap on the ground."

Lenny chuckled and shook his head. "No, I'm giving you more than that, don't worry. I don't expect you to track something all through Minnesota." He took the final drink from his glass and held it up to his eye, looking at the distorted image of each Acolyte as he looked at them. "An old friend of mine, he's a forest ranger, he'll meet you and fill you in. He's not a hunter, but forest rangers often run into some things, you know, bad things. He might not be a hunter, but he knows paranormal signs so he called me. Of course," he let go of the glass but it stayed in mid-air, carelessly hovering, "I figured out what's causing trouble for him. Let's see if you can, too," he was smiling as the glass slowly floated to the counter. He grabbed the map and folded it up as he turned around. "I'll text all of you the coordinates so take a map." He opened the door to his room before turning around suddenly, "Oh...and take a tent, you're going camping." He proceeded to walk in but before closing the door, he called out "And Scott, we're having a talk when you get back." The door closed, leaving no time for a response.

Adam couldn't help but smirk as he shrugged. "Well, then..."

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce almost smiled at the irony of it. "Back to my element. The great outdoors." She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and grabbed a map. Dangling her keys she watched the others, "If anybody wants a ride, you know where to find me." Her initial feelings toward others in her car were sour but it was a greatly reliable car. Purred like a kitten when she drove. Her thoughts on the others were brief descriptions. Scott: overconfident. The twins, Klaire and Klad: strangly in synch. Adam: cocky. Tatum: sympathetic. Rouge: simply quiet. Luce liked Rouge probably best since she kept to herself. The others either bothered her or made her angry. A girl, like Luce, from the streets wasn't expected to get along with others well.

14. Arch Mana Knight

"Minnesota? It must be a weak little thing." Scott mumbled right after Lenny had left, completely ignoring his last few words directed at him. The state didn't sound too interesting, him being from a much larger and more open state. It wasn't the kind of place that had a load of woods and things like that, it was the true outdoors. Just open landscape and nothing in sight for miles at a time and the Sun burning overhead. The thought made him miss his homestate, Texas. "Well, all of us can't get to Minnesota on foot...well we could but that'd take too long. So who's going with who?" He asked, stuffing his right hand in his pocket as he eyed the group. "Personally I'm against having a girl drive me around. Last time a woman was behind the wheel near me, I ended up getting run over. Literally."

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce grinned, "Then you'd best stay out of my way. I guess Scott's not going to hitch a ride with me then." she said in a mocking childish voice. She twirled her keys around her finger, "Plus, there's no way I'm letting Scott in my car. He'd just get it dirty with those dirty shoes." She aimed it at Scott but looked at everyone else.

16. Jayn

[​IMG]

• ||★-OOC: N/A-★||​

With a soft sigh, Klaire brought her hands to her temples and slowly massaged there with two fingers each for a moment. Once she gathered her thoughts and overall negativity at the situation, she took a few steps to Klad, opening her mouth to speak before figuring it was only time wasted to verbally explain when there was an alternative. Instead, she gave a small smile and made her way past him and up to her room, telepathically pushing thoughts and explanations into her brother’s head while she gathered just a few things to bring, putting them in a usual bag she brought with her and shrugging into a violet-colored jacket once slipping into a pair of warm boots.

She yawned softly, bringing her hands up to pull her hair back just slightly, bangs loose and the rest held in place with her usual hair-band. Once she finished this, she left the room to wait for Klad to do the same, figuring that it would go without saying by now that she was going with him, regardless of who’s car they ended up in. She took a deep breath and stood at the bottom of the steps, crossing her arms and glancing around at the ones who still remained there. She didn’t like the fact that there was so much hostility around, but there was nothing she felt she could do about it.

Some of the others were a bit on the detached side, and quite honestly in her heart she knew all she really cared about at this point was her relationship with her twin. They had gone through enough together for her to feel stable so long as they were stable. Even so, she hoped that everyone could get over the animosity with one another soon.

17. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

Scrunching up her face once Lenny had went to his room, she let out a soft sigh. Tatum had never really been camping before, unless you counted the one time she went to an amusement park when she was younger and they stayed the night and just happened to sleep in a tent. But she didn't think that camping was the type she would be experiencing in Minnesota. Luckily, it wasn't that cold out yet, but she was bringing layers upon layers just incase. The smart little comments Luce made were slightly irritating, but it was who Luce was. Pushing herself off the bar stool, Tatum went back up to her room and over to her closet. Pulling out a pair of blue jeans and a grey sweatshirt, she laid them on her bed before going to get into the shower.

There was something about the feel of warm water hitting her back that she loved, causing her to take a much longer shower than anticipated. Forty-five minutes later, she was out of the shower and fully clothed. Her rather long, white hair was still damp from the shower but she didn't bother to blow-dry it. Lying down on her bed, she pulled out her iPod from the side drawer and placed the headphones into her ears, turning the music player on. This was the only way she could really drown out the rest of the world - by listening to music. It was the only thing she heard for the time being. Closing her eyes, she fought herself to stay awake. She didn't know exactly what time it was anymore, and they could be leaving at any given moment. Hopefully they will have figured out who's driving with who, Tatum thought to herself, glad that she didn't really have any part in that conversation.

18. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Klad scratched the back of his head while his sister's messages came in. When he received and followed after her up the stairs a minute later, he pondered their newest mission briefly. Could it be the thing was so fearsome and bad that it would take all of them? Or did Lenny sense the obvious fact that other then the twins, there was no link between them but the blood the demon and the hunt for Azazel. Shrugging those thoughts away he pulled out a hoody of a purple color. A single zipper going straight down the middle, unnoticeable until he pulled it down to reveal the Pride shirt underneath partway but not exposing the crossing straps or his holsters, expertly locking the guns into place at his side. Finally he latched his stun gun to the diagonal holder on his hip. With this all done he double checked himself to see if any of his weaponry was exposed, it wasn't, so then he picked up his backpack of supplies and shrugged it on both arms before locating his sister and mentally asking. "Who do we ride with?"

19. Aura Goddess

Rouge took a step forward, placing her hand on the back of her neck as the other was wrapped around her stomach. She stared down at the area where Lenny had pointed his finger. She cocked her head as a smile crossed her lips before she turned away from the counter. She was practically a city girl when she was growing up and being able to go into a forest seemed exciting to her. Rouge turned her attention towards the rest of the group, listening to them go back and forth about who would be driving. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, sighing out softly. At this rate, I don't think we'll go anywhere. Refusing to take part in the conversation, Rouge stayed where she was, waiting for Scott and Luce to decide who would drive.

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce gripped her keys tightly, "Then I guess you'll just have to ride with Adam, Scott. Everyone else can pick whomever they want to ride with." Luce examined the map again, plotting her route carefully. She'd been to Minnesota before and since it was colder there around now, she thought about what was stuffed in her backpack in her car. She'd need more clothes. Luce ran up to her room and dug through her clothes. Most were luxeries to her so she packed her older ones, mostly grays and black hooded sweaters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.