Supernatural: Acolytes of Azazel.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Then....
    "Honey, the baby's crying," the man whispered to his wife sleepily as he rolled over.
    "
    Mmm," was the only response he received.
    Not wanting to wake up his love, he decided to check on the baby himself. Before getting up, he mumbled, "
    It's been six months and I'm still not used to this.."
    Suddenly, his wife jumped awake. "
    Six mon-," She seemed panicked as she jumped up from bed. "It's okay, sweetie, I'll go see what's wrong. Probably just a diaper change," she said quickly as she rushed out of the room, leaving her husband confused.
    She hurried down the hall to the nursery. The door was cracked, like it was every night; however, she thought it seemed to be a centimeter or so more cracked than usual. She burst into the room to see why the baby was crying, only to see a shadowy figure standing over the crib. The figure turned around, his face still covered in shadow. Her baby was in his arm, crying. His other arm was over the baby, and she could make out a cut on his hand. His blood was pouring into the baby's mouth. Her lip trembled when she saw the sight. Her eyes immediately went up the figure's face. The only features she could make on his shadow-covered face were his eyes: they were glowing yellow.
    "
    It's you!" She yelled out and rushed forward. The figure raised his hand and the mother flew back into the wall, screaming in the process.

Her heart-wrenching scream went throughout the house, filling every hallway and room. Her husband had laid back in bed after she had left, but her screams jolted him awake as a chill went down his spine. He ran down the hall, faster than he's ever ran before, and burst into the room. The room was normal. Nothing was out of place. There was no figure, no wife, only the crib in the center. The only noise came from the baby, who was still crying. He looked around, nervously, whispering his wife's name. He walked quickly to the crib and looked into it, as his six month old offspring. There were red dots on the sheets. Then another red dot dripped onto the baby's face. The father looked up and couldn't believe what he saw. His mouth dropped open at the sight: his wife was pinned to the ceiling, her stomach cut open and her white night gown's midsection was a dark red. As he let out a scream, her body became engulfed in flames. The flames spread out.

A few minutes later, the father watched from across the street as his house burned down. His child was crying in his arms. Unbeknownst to the child, its father was crying just as hard.

The Road So Far...
    This is your story. You were that baby. Every single one of you. For some reason, when you were six months old, your mother was murdered and your house burnt to a pile of ash. Your father raised you. He had no idea what happened or why it happened, but he raised you the best he could. Some of your fathers continued to raise you, while the others? Well, they couldn't handle it. Suicide was hard when you had a baby, but some of them managed it. So while some of you were raised by your fathers, some were raised in an orphanage or by foster families, or by relatives. Maybe some of you raised yourselves. But you all had one other thing in common, besides the fate of your mothers, and that is that you were different. Your dreams were extremely vivid. And sometimes, these dreams came true. It wasn't long before you started having these "dreams" while being awake. They always came with headaches. There were even a few rare cases when you thought you had moved an object without touching it. Then, there was an incident. You did something else. You had another power. While you shared your "premonitions" and telekinesis with the others, this power is different. It was stronger. It was dangerous. It was...demonic.

Then came that man. He called himself Lenny Fredericks. He introduced himself to your father or your foster parents or the orphanage, whoever was in charge of you. He said he had come for you. He adopted the orphans. Those with foster parents eagerly went with him; after all, your parents knew you were different and they feared you. They were happy to give you up. If you still had your father, he persuaded your father to hand you over with the promise of revenge: revenge for what happened to your mother. After all, he knew who he did it. But your father wasn't special enough. He couldn't be a part of it, but Lenny was happy to keep your father informed. The first thing he told your father, and you, shook your world. The one responsible for your mother's death was none other than a Demon. Did you believe him? Of course not. Or maybe you did. Maybe you had always known there had to be something mystical about it. Lenny told you the Demon was from Hell and there were many like him. He called the Demon Azazel, known by his Yellow Eyes. The next thing he told you should have been a surprise, but it wasn't. He told you that the blood of the demon runs through you. You are Azazel's child. Not literally, no, but figuratively. You have his blood. That's why you're developing powers. That's why you can see things that haven't happened yet, or while they're happening elsewhere. His blood links all of you. Lenny then told you something else. Demons are real, but so are other creatures. Werewolves, vampires, spirits, shapeshifters, ghouls, things you've never even
    heard of. They're all real. There exists things that go bump in the night. And Lenny wants you to bump back. He recruited all of you. He calls you the Acolytes of Azazel. For even though that is your common enemy, the object of your revenge, he is also what links you together. You will find Azazel and you will kill him. That is your reason for joining Lenny.

Now...
    Lenny trained you. He trained you with firearms. He trained you how to work around and outside the law. He taught you how to lie. How to investigate, how to fight, and how to use your powers. He sends you on missions to towns and cities all across the country where signs of the Supernatural are easy to spot, if you know how to look. You are protecting people who don't believe in fairy tales. People who don't believe in the boogeyman. People who don't understand you. People who will shun you if they knew the truth. Lenny has entrusted three of you with a special weapon. Each of you three have a knife that'll instantly kill a Demon. He's entrusted all of you with a large amount of firearms, ranging from pistols to rifles to shotguns. He's taught you about the Supernatural, their weaknesses, their habits, their strengths, everything you need to know to kill them. Your main objective? To find Azazel and to kill him. How are you going about it? By finding other Demons and interrogating them. Azazel is the only Demon you have ever seen with Yellow Eyes. He's famous even among the normal Black-eyed Demons. They must know how to get to him. Along the way, you will hunt. Hunt whatever isn't human, whatever isn't natural. Maybe you'll even find a clue about the Yellow Eyes Demon. Maybe you'll get your revenge. Maybe you won't come back.

Acolytes of Azazel
    This is what you are. You are one of the Special Children. Azazel's blood runs through all of you. His blood has given you psychic abilities. This unites you in powers. Azazel murdering your mother, making life for your father hell, THAT unites you in cause. Lenny sets up headquarters in what he calls the Roadhouse, but you know it as home. The roadhouse is a large building. On the outside, it appears to be a bar, or saloon, if you will. The second story is where your rooms are. The first floor appears to be a bar, where Lenny works as the proprietor and bartender, despite already having a large amount of financial resource. The usual customers? Traveling hunters. The basement is a safe house, loaded with firearms, other hunting paraphernalia, and a panic room in case of emergencies. Lenny's room is on the first floor, hidden by the shelves of drinks. The Roadhouse is in the middle of a clearing, deep in a forest, isolated from civilization.
    All of you have minor premonition abilities and minor telekinesis. But some of you excel in other things. A dangerous ability. All your abilities grow stronger when you feed on Demon blood, think of it as your bounty from finding Demons. The Demon blood makes you stronger. It makes that one unique ability powerful to the point where you can fight the Supernatural without weapons. Demon blood does all this and more, it makes you high. It is addicting. Lenny makes sure all of you only drink in moderation. Otherwise, you might become the very thing you hunt. That is also why Lenny is your boss. He knows more about these things than you do. You don't have a choice. If you leave, well, you're a hazard. Someone with your abilities can't be let to your own devices. You either stay with Lenny and find Azazel, or your comrades have to get rid of you.
    Special powers from the show:
    -Mind Control (through speech)
    -Premonitions
    -Superhuman Strength
    -Heart Stopping Touch
    -Electrokinesis
    -Stronger telekinesis
    These powers become even stronger with Demon Blood, such as being able to place images in the heads of others, mind control without talking, controlling Demons, and even being able to exorcise Demons without killing the host.

Resources you have:

• A large amount of firearms.
    • Large amount of weapons.
    • Large amount of books on myths and legends.
    • Several credit cards and fake IDs for working outside of the law.
    • A jeep and a van, both fitted with Devil's Traps, firearms and ammo, and other useful items for hunting.
    • In the Roadhouse, you can choose to have your own room or room with someone else. Your rooms are fitted just how you like them. All of you have a decent T.V., computer/laptop, radio, etc.
    • Extra cash for personal use. To earn this, you have to work the bar downstairs.

Demons
    Spawn from Hell. They exist as a black cloud. They can possess humans. Once a human is possessed, it's almost impossible to tell it's really a Demon. A possessed human can be hurt, beaten, shot, stabbed, but nothing will happen until the Demon leaves the host. Then, all their injuries take their toll on the body. A possessed human can have pitch black eyes, the true eyes of the Demon, but it's up to the Demon when to show it. If a Demon wants to stay hidden, it won't show you his real eyes.
    All Demons are known to have telekinesis and telepathy. They get inside your head and mess with your mind. They have enhanced endurance and are MUCH stronger than normal humans. Demons can't feel temperature. A strong Demon might even exert mind control. The more powerful Demons can do a lot more.
    Demons can be exorcised through certain rituals, this sends them back to Hell.
    Charms can be made to protect against demon possession, but these are hard to make.
    The best way to kill Demons is with a gun known only as the Colt.
    Three of the Acolytes have an ancient knife that can kill a Demon instantly.
    Some of the Acolytes can exorcise a Demon by though if enough Demon blood is consumed.
    Holy Water gives most Demons an intense amount of pain.
    Most Demons cannot enter holy ground.
    Hex Bags: These are small bags all Acolytes have (their hideout also has them hanging around) that hides their whereabouts from Demons.
    Also

• Salt. Demons cannot cross a line of salt and feel intense pain if made contact with it. Your shotgun shells are filled with salt.
    • Iron. They can't cross an iron line and, just like salt, it hurts them.
    • Holy Water. As stated above, it hurts them. It's like acid to them.
    • Devil's Trap. A symbol that can be marked on the floor or ceiling. Once above or under it, a Demon cannot step out of the circle.

The Supernatural
    Remember those scary stories parents tell their children to make them behave? About how the boogeyman will get them? Or maybe you were one of the ones who claimed they believed in ghosts but had no proof? Or maybe you were fascinated by stories of werewolves and vampires? Well guess what. They exist. Even things you've never even heard of. Some of them have simply always existed as what they are. Others may be people turned that way. Lenny educates you on these creatures and sends you to hunt them. That's what you are after all, a hunter. You leave for each mission knowing you may never come back. Can you live with taking the life of a creature? Even if it was once human? Even if it still has its humanity? For example, the little girl is only a ghost because she wants to see her parents one more time. Will you get rid of her? So what if she wants to be reunited with them by killing them? She's still a little girl. Do you have it in you to rid the Earth of her presence once and for all? If you don't, she'll rid the world of yours.

Missions
    When Lenny, through his many resources, hears of a Supernatural occurrence, he sends you to hunt. Once you return, he uses his own powers to learn everything you learned from your mind. He learns your thoughts throughout the mission, what you saw, what you heard, what you doubted, what you did. He does this in case there was something you missed. Maybe the Demon you exorcised smiled before being sent back to Hell. You may not think it was a big deal, but Lenny knows better. He's been hunting longer than you were born and he's not letting any detail go unnoticed. Azazel isn't slipping through our grasps for your mistake.

Rules

1. First and foremost: Don't powerplay, don't godmod, etc.​
    2. I tried to make it so you don't have to know the show to join, but basic knowledge will help.
    3. This is a baseball game. You're the players, I'm the umpire, these are the rules. Three strikes and you're......OUT.​
    4. All of these rules apply. They're KHV's rules. If you haven't read them yet, you shouldn't be RPing on here. http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?103707-UPDATED-RP-Section-Rules
    5. Please, please, PLEASE follow the 20 word minimum rule. It's not that hard to add a few words simply by detail.​
    6. I don't expect everyone to have perfect grammar and spelling, but I expect most of it to be correct. If you have trouble with this, copy and paste your post to Microsoft Word and get rid of the squiggly lines.​
    7. Romance is pg...16. Yeah, not 13. Supernatural has some lusting, too.
    8. Swearing is REQUIRED...no, just kidding. But it isn't forbidden. Supernatural wouldn't be Supernatural without some swearing.​
    9. If you're taking a break or simply quitting, let someone know (preferably me). I like giving recaps so breaks are no big deal.​
    10. Any of the characters from the series (Minus Azazel, of course) DO NOT exist here. So no Dean, Sam, Castiel, Bobby, John, etc.​
    11. Three characters max. All 3 can be hunters; up to 2 can be Special Children; Only 1 can be something supernatural, Demon or otherwise.​
    12. I will need people to control NPCs often. I don't mind controlling them myself, but I don't want to hog the fun. NPCs range from victims to regular people to the monsters. Let me know if you want to control a specific monster though VM/PM or on here.
    13. NPCs that are regular people or the "monster of the week" don't count towards your character limit.
    14. You can't always be high on Demon blood (Duh) and don't be using your powers in every post. Try fighting things the old fashioned way: with lots of bullets.​
    15. Out of the Acolytes, only FOUR will have a Demon killing knife. Lenny has one, my character has one, that leaves two more for you.​
    16. One other character can have a car. You can pick what it is (if you don't enough enough about cars to name a model, just describe the basics of it)
    17. The car and knives are first come, first serve.
    18. All Acolytes (minus Lenny) have to be between the ages of 18 and 24
    19. Angels and Heaven are not in this RP (currently). So none of you believe in it unless your character is religious.
    20. If you think a monster that has not been seen on the show should be used here, let me know. We can definitely get creative with that. (I already have a list of some :D)
    21. I don't mind OOCs as long as there's a BIC in the post as well.
    22. IF YOU MAKE A SUPERNATURAL CREATURE FOR ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS, YOU MUST PM ME THE CHARACTER FORM BEFORE POSTING IT UP HERE.
    23. Same for powers, if you want to use a power that the show hasn't touched upon.
    24. If you use pictures for anything when making a character, put them in spoiler tags.
    25. If you have a question, feel free to ask on here (or on my page) before making a character. I'd rather you ask me first and we can clear things up instead of you just guessing and making a character then me asking you to correct something.
    26. To go along with #26, if you're not sure you can use a certain power, ask first.
    27. If you've read everything, before this point and after this point, make sure to put (Celine Demon) in your first post.
    28. I will probably break my own rules many times for plot purposes. This means I will do things I shouldn't be able to do, not just with my characters, but with yours, in regards to abilities. For instance, I will give you premonitions or headaches or make your powers activate, etc.
    29. Since I'm the RPMaker, I might add rules later. I'll tell you when I do and what they are.
    30. Oh, and we're going to pretend we have unlimited ammo, just to make things easy. Of course, if you're going trigger happy, your bullets might just...disappear

Character form for Acolytes
    Username:
    Name:
    Background:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Favorite Weapon:
    Other:

Character form for Hunters
    Username:
    Name:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Favorite Weapon:
    Other:

Character form for Supernatural:
    Username:
    Name:
    Species:
    Powers:
    Background:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Other:

Acolytes
    Username: Gravity Child
    Name:
    Leonard "Lenny" Fredericks
    Power(s):

• Mind Reading - Lenny is able to read the minds of the people around him. However, when he's eye-to-eye and close to the person, he can delve completely into their minds and see what they saw, hear what they heard, learn what they know, taste what they taste, and read all their thoughts. He does it after every mission to gain information.
    • Telekinesis - His telekinesis is a lot stronger than the other Acolytes. He can move things that the others need Demon blood to move.
    • Sixth Sense - Lenny has the ability to sense supernatural phenomena around him.
    • Unlike the others, Lenny has no premonitions.
    Background: Lenny almost never talks about his past. He says he's been hunting longer than the others have been alive. He's a Special Child of Azazel from the previous generation and the only survivor. He won't tell the Acolytes what happened to the others of his generation, except that he "lost in the end." His reason for finding Azazel is different than the others, but helping them in their revenge will help him achieve his undefined goal. Several years ago, he started searching for the new generation of Azazel's children. He managed to get them all on his side with the promise of revenge. He inherited the Roadhouse from a hunter who died on the job. His family didn't want anything to do with the Hunters and gave him the bar.
    Personality:
    Lenny is always serious, but known to crack the occasional joke. The rare times he joins the Acolytes in a hunt, it's easy to see he likes the thrill of hunting. He cares for all the Acolytes as his own family, but is known to treat them as employees; he places the job above all else. He's open to complaints and suggestions, but always reinforces that his word is final and is not above punishing the Acolytes in a variety of ways. He's the classy kind of gentleman, though, for the most part. He knows a lot more about the supernatural than the other Acolytes and has taught them everything they know. He is constantly seen with either a cigar in his mouth, a glass of wine in his hand, or both.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Favorite Weapon:
    He has a fourth Demon-killing knife that he always keeps on him. His favorite form of firearms though is a single revolver, but he is an expert on using all forms of firearms, having been hunting for years.
    Other:
    He keeps a large stash of Demon blood preserved in his room for emergencies.

Username: Gravity Child
    Name:
    Adam "Mulligan" Milligan
    Power(s):

• Pyrokinesis - One of the more powerful (and scarier) abilities, Adam has the power to generate and control flames. Normally, all he can do is make his palms extremely hot to the point where it burns anyone he touches. In states of stress, fire erupts from his arms but he has little control over it. With enough Demon-blood, he can cover his body in flames and control it. The amount of Demon-blood it takes for him to this is well past the point of addiction.
    • Demon Exorcism - Able to mentally exorcise Demons from a host without hurting the host. This causes a lot of stress to the point where his nose bleeds and he can only use this with Demon blood in his system.
    • Telekinesis - Adam has the normal amount of telekinesis the other Acolytes do. He doesn't like using it because it doesn't feel "right" to move things without touching them.
    • Premonitions - like the others.
    Background: Adam was made into a Special Child just like the others. His father raised him until he was 5, but ended up committing suicide. Adam was raised by in an orphanage until he was 12. He always knew he was different than the other kids. They knew it, too. That's why they always seemed scared of him. And when kids fear you, they bully you. Adam was an outcast. When he turned 12, he was adopted by a woman. She looked past his "differences" and loved him, and he loved her back. The next year, she married her boyfriend. Just like the other orphans, he didn't understand Adam and for that, he feared him. He never let Adam forget that he was different and that he (The stepfather) didn't like it, but of course, never when his foster mother was around.

When he was 14, after entering high school, his stepfather got on to him again. Adam couldn't take it and shoved him, leading the man to shove him back. The two ended up fighting while his mother screamed at them to stop. His stepfather beat Adam to a pulp before Adam's pyrokinesis finally developed. Adam couldn't control what happened next, but the house burned down. He managed to escape. The last thing he heard before walking out was his mother's screams. He lived on the streets for a few months, fearing his power. He assumed he had killed his birth mother as a baby and caused his birth father's suicide. He blamed both sets of parents' death on his power until Lenny found him. Lenny explained that it was Azazel that did it to him, Azazel killed his mother. Blaming Azazel for the deaths of his birth parents, making him different and his life hell, giving him the power that killed his foster mother, and causing him grief, Adam swore revenge. He transferred schools with Lenny's money. He was immediately outcasted once again, but at the first sign of bullying, he fought back. With the training he had received from Lenny, Adam beat the living crap out of all his bullies. No one bothered him after that. He graduated with honors and took Accounting classes at a community college.

Personality:
    Sarcastic, rash, rude, the typical bad boy. He's also confident. He thinks he has a personal connection to Azazel because of his pyrokinesis powers and always says that he's the one that's going to kill him because of it. He has a habit of asking for retries which is why Lenny calls him Mulligan. He's been drinking beer and smoking cigarettes since Lenny found him.
    Appearance:
    http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg120/SidVsmyhomeboy/Hatsuharu_by_vakuvaku.jpg
    Favorite Weapon:
    He has one of the Demon-killing knives. He also carries two pistols during missions. He also loves using a sawed-off shotgun. He doesn't use any other firearms, but has his car filled with hunting material (salt, iron, etc.)
    Other:
    He drives a 2011 Ford Mustang V6
    [​IMG]
    It has Devil's Traps engraved into the floor, sides, and roof of the trunk, under each hubcap, and the bottom of the roof.

Username: Terra
    Name: Scott Grey
    Powers:
    • Telekinesis - It's stronger than most of other Acolytes' and it is also Scott's favorite ability.
    • Superhuman Strength - It makes him just strong enough to be physically on par with the average demon.
    • Demon Excorcism - It's unlike Adam's form of this power. While Scott's variation can pull a demon out of its vessel a little faster, it requires him to touch the host and forcefully tear the demon out with his hands. With demon's blood however, the power could be strong enough to allow Scott to physically attack the host and only force the demon out with the blow.
    • Premonitions - One of Scott's weaker abilities, at best he can see vague images of things to come rather than something detailed like that of which the others would see.
    Background: Scott was raised in an average city with a somewhat average father. While his father managed to move past his mother's death by the time he was 7, Scott knew that he would never be accepted by his father if he told him about his developing abilities. Scott never asked to be different, he just wanted to go through his life just like anyone else. At school whenever he felt like there was something that was beginning to get out of his control, he broke down and began to cry. At such a young age, how many other boys wouldn't do the same when they had no idea what was happening? Teachers worried about him but his father didn't have time to pay any real attention to his outbursts, after all, he was working several jobs to support them both. Over time the other children began to pick on him. Obviously it was because it was the way he acted.

Scott dealt with this for several more years, doing his best to cope with the growth of his abilities and the insults of the other children. Finally at the age of 13, he had enough of it. One of the "popular" boys pushed him too far and the two soon ended up in a fist fight. It finished with Scott punching the kid hard enough to break several ribs and send him flying back half a dozen feet.

Some time later, long after his suspension had been lifted, Scott had become a different person. He could care less about fitting in, it was all about standing up for himself and leaving no room for disagreement. Whenever there was tension Scott would handle it with a fight and of course, win. It didn't take long for him to make a long list of enemies though but with his current power he felt no need to fear them. One day he came home from school to find his house a complete wreck and his father dead. While he wasn't too close with the man, the blow was deep enough to cause him to reconsider the way he had been living. Scott found himself angry at the world and at himself, he left his hometown hoping to find something that he could take it out on, anything. It didn't take him long to run into Lenny though. After having been told about the circumstances surrounding his "condition", he had been given reason to fight again, this time for a better reason.
    Personality: Scott has the natural tendency to be violent, often finding himself rushing into things when he has no idea what he's getting himself into. Nothing seems to frighten him, just so long as he can fight he knows there's a chance to win. Scott also has a habit of making comments on just about everything, even when nobody is around. While he does want to help others, most of the time he puts his own emotions before another's problem.
    Appearance: http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii45/ArchAwesome1/Damon.jpg
    Favorite Weapon: He has one of the Demon-killing knives although he prefers saving it 'till the last moment. Scott carries around a heavy longsword on him for impractical reasons as it will not kill a demon. However he keeps it around because he claims that it's one of the only things he owns that can survive a stike using his full strength.
    Other: There's nothing else to put here I guess. I was thinking of taking a car but...eh. Don't feel like it. XD

User name: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Luce Shadow
    Powers: All Luce's powers are much stronger (duh) when she's high and they cause more damage to her.
    -Telekenisis- She can move objects a little farther than other acolytes but is still perfecting it.
    -Superhuman strength- just enough to handle the daily demon.
    -Death touch- not strong enough to instantly kill everything but enough to make her a formidable hand to hand combatant.
    -Premonitions- much more vivid than others and usually leave her with a short term memory loss type thing.
    -Demon Excorsism- (like how Sam does on the show) slowly, painful to both demon and her but effective. Leaves her with a nose bleed.
    Background: Luce's father killed himself when she was eight and she raised herself ever since. Living off the streets made her cold and hard to get along with. She prefers to do things by herself, especially drink. When her powers began to reveal themselves, she killed several girls from a nearby school because they teased her. Luce's powers became her best friend and when Lenny found her curled under a box in the street, she took to him like the father she didn't have the chance to have.
    Personality: Luce is usually a cold woman with no room for failure. She never misses a detail in her visions and is easily disippointed by others. Her sunny and cheerful side only shows up when she drinks or is high.
    Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/SU/SUB/Sublime-O-Lime/1159718055_SadAnimeGirl.jpg
    Favorite Weapon: She has two dual pistols strapped to her thighs, one with silver bullets, the other with salt filled bullets. She carries an iron knife with her, hidden somewhere in the many pockets in her jeans.
    Other: usually works at the bar.
    Car: Ford GT Heritage with demon traps in the roof, floor, doors and anywhere else a demon could hitch a ride.

Username: muff monkey
    Name: Tatum Black
    Power(s):
    • Deadly Touch - Her favorite - the most powerful, because she spends most of her time focusing on it. With the slightest touch, Tatum can bring an enemy to their knees and a few seconds later, she can kill them. It's in its weakest stage when she has minimal to no demon blood in her system, allowing her to touch others without hurting them. She looks at this as a positive aspect because she wouldn't know how do go the rest of her life without human contact.
    • Telekinesis - It's weaker than most because she sees no point in moving something with her mind, so she's never actually practiced it on a daily basis.
    • Premonitions - It's about as strong as the rest of the Acolytes.
    Background: After the death of her mother, Tatum and her father moved in with relatives in a small suburban neighborhood just outside of New York City, and they became a rather close knit family. At the age of five, Tatum's father was killed in a car crash caused by a drunk driver. She grew up with her uncle and aunt, and with their two kids. Although she loved them greatly, she couldn’t help but think she didn’t exactly belong in the household. At the age of eleven, Tatum ran away from home, ending up in NYC by herself. Even though she was only eleven, she felt no fear being alone in such a large city. That was until she ended up an alleyway.

She isn't sure what happened even to this day. There had been awful screams, and being the curious young girl she was, she followed them. When she had arrived at the spot she heard the yelling coming from, it smelled of death. As she was about to run out of the alley, a large hand grabbed tight to her arm, unwilling to let go. When she went to slap him off of her, the moment her skin met his skin, he was down on the ground, whimpering as if he was in pain. The shock of what was happening was too much for Tatum to the point where she was unable to move. Her hand stayed on his and soon his body went limp. Unsure of what to do, she just ran, eventually ending back at her house. Her aunt and uncle asked her countless times what had happened, but she swore to herself she would never repeat out loud what had happened right before her eyes. After that day, she distanced herself even further away from the people who had raised her.

By the time she was sixteen, you could say she became a stranger to everyone she had once been close to. She woke up, she went to school, she came home, and she went straight to her room, only coming out to either go to the bathroom or to get food. That day when she was eleven never left her thoughts and all she really wanted were answers. At the age of eighteen, she finally got those answers in the form of a person named Lenny. Her questions were answered with explanations and she finally had a sense of who she really was. After much discussion, Tatum agreed to go with Lenny after he told her there were many others like her. She felt as if this would protect her from innocent people if she was able to control herself so there would be no incidents again.
    Personality: Tatum is extremely shy. She doesn't trust herself to get close to people, let alone be around them. She's much more content with sitting in her room all day talking to absolutely no one. She built walls around herself when she eleven and she's yet to meet someone who can break though them. If someone was able to, though, they'd realize that she's a completely different person. On the inside, Tatum is bubbly and has a tendency to never shut up once she's begun talking. Sometimes she thinks it's a good thing that she necessarily doesn't have other friends because she fears that if they see what she's honestly like, they might get annoyed with her.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Favorite Weapon: Tatum's favorite weapon is a small hunting knife that used to be her father's. He loved to hunt and when he passed away, she took it so that part of him would always be with her. Although it doesn't count for much, she carries it everywhere and you will almost always see her sharpening it. Apart from that small weapon, she usually just takes whatever she can manage to get her hands on.
    Other:

• Username: ℒєη кαgαмιηє ★

Name: Klaire Cross

Power(s):

Electrokinesis: Fairly better at this then the rest of her abilities; Klaire can manipulate electricity to a certain extent. She’s very in touch with this ability and therefore is naturally drawn to electricity and technology in general.

Premonitions: Klaire’s visions come in a hazier and less helpful manner than average, though she continuously gets frequent headaches from it nonetheless and often gets a premonition more than once, later images fair clearer than the initial vision. Though not as talented as some of the others with this skill, her ability still rivals that of her twins.

Psychometry: The ability to tell where an object has been or where it may go by being near to it. This is a trigger almost to her strongest premonitions, and her intuition.

Background: After discovering their mom's body, their father wouldn't be around much longer. It was a multitude of problems the twins would never know about, but it was the death of his wife that would lead their father to seemingly vanish off the face of the planet. They were found living alone at the tender ages of only one year old by a neighbor passing by. Soon they began to live the life of orphans, never leaving each others side and always looking out for the other. It was not a bad thing per say, the discovery of their powers. But they'd rather not talk about it. If you know about it, you must be very close to them. Like Lenny, or the head of the orphanage.

Personality: Klaire is considerably spaced-out and detached for what the genius she considers herself to be. She says awkward, seemingly random things at times in all seriousness. Delicate in resolve and skeptical in reason, she has a slightly conceited air about her that’s only truly picked up on if one takes the effort to decode her presumed “randomnessâ€. Beneath this exterior, Klaire is particular about loyalty and friendship. She avoids confrontations and conflict with those who she considers close to her, and encourages overall friendly behavior between everyone as best she can.

Appearance:
                    [​IMG]

Favorite Weapon: Not being very aggressive, Klaire sticks with the long-ranged weapons such as a convenient pistol or other relatively small firearms.

Other:
    Username: FuzzyBlueLights
    Name: Klad (Kladamire) Cross
    Power(s):
    Electrokinesis - The twins special skill. Focusing a majority of their training here. On top of the natural electricity that flows through all humans. The twins have the ability to amplify and produce enough juice to make sparks. And cause temporary paralyzing or a simple surprising shock even making electronic disturbances. Stimulated stress properly they are able to loose bolts that would rival Thor and Zeus.
    Premonitions - Standard premonitions. Klaire's come in clearer then Klad's.
    Telepathy - Is very weak. Only spreads as far as them. Sure they can hear if someone's speaking to them. But only the other twin will be able to hear the reply. A person very strong in telepathy would possibly be able to talk to them with telepathy.
    Memory Manipulation - This ability is passive and probably the reason why he is such a charmer in the first place. He knows not how to train this so he can only put suggestions someone's mind and making it seem like their own.
    Background: After discovering their mom's body, their father wouldn't be around much longer. It was a multitude of problems the twins would never know about, but it was the dead of his wife that would lead their father to seemingly vanish off the face of the planet. They were found living alone at the tender ages of only one years old by a neighbor passing by. Soon they began to live the life of orphans. Never leaving each others side. Always looking out for the other. It was no bad thing per say, the discovery of their powers. But they'd rather not talk about it. If you know about it, you must be very close to them. Like Lenny, or the head of the orphanage.
    Personality: Klad is the charmer. A people person. Able to weasel good info out of people merely by talking to them. Mostly he's bright and cheery. However if separated from his sister or if she's endanger, then he will unleash a much more serious side. One that is cold, calculated and ruthless.
    Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/600/11/16/93311.jpg
    Favorite Weapon: Duel barrettes, held to his chest by a criss-crossing vest. And a stun gun.
    Other: He hates spicy things. And despises shopping.

Username: Ven
    Name: Rouge Dupre
    Power(s):

• Mind reading - Although it is not as strong as Lenny’s, Rouge can only really read people’s thoughts and see whatever people must have seen. However, if she were to want to see what someone saw, she’d have to concentrate, clear her own mind and have her forehead pressed against the other person’s forehead. Whenever she’s done doing this, she either falls unconscious or is left with a severe headache.
    • Force fields - One of her strongest powers. They can easily be made with a hand jester and whatever blow a person does on the force field, it bounces back at them, and depending on how strong the attack is, it can send a person flying several feet.
    • Premonition - Not as strong as the other’s might have it, but she can still see images. Due to her mind reading, she can only really get vague images and it is rare when she can get something clear.
    • Telekinesis - Rouge has a slight habit of using this power when she’s bored. At times she can just stare at an object and start making it move without giving it much thought. It’s not as strong as the others might have it, but she uses it when she feels the need to.

Background: Rouge never really understood what happened to her mother. Her father wanted to keep the idea that her mother was brutally murdered away from her. She repeatedly heard different stories, such as her mother simply abandoned them, died during child birth, was kicked out by her father and several other things to the point the young girl has decided to just believe her mother simply left her and her father. She had no siblings and at times felt lonely when all her father would do sit on the couch drinking and smoking, something she hated greatly.

Rouge had lived a poor life. Several years after her mother died, her father became a heavy smoker and alcoholic. At times, he would come home drunk and would beat Rouge, blaming her for everything that’s happened. One day when she had come home late from school, she found her father leaning over the dining table with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. She suddenly felt frightened beyond belief and wanted to creep. However, the door being closed caused her father to turn and walk towards her. Rouge suddenly ran towards her room, but didn’t get very far when her father grabbed her by the wrist. He suddenly started beating her and even broke the bottle of alcohol on her head. When she looked up at her father, she saw he was going to try and punch her again, but she extended her hand out in front of her. Her father’s fist made contact with the palm of her hand, but he was suddenly pushed away by some unknown force and hit the wall with a loud thud, leaving a slight crack.

Refusing to wait, Rouge quickly stood up on her feet and took off running, and soon disappeared from the city. She tried surviving on the little money she had, but it wasn’t long until she felt complete hunger and thirst.

Along the way, she discovered she was able to read minds, create force fields (which she already knew, just tapped into that power more) and pretty much see into the future, just not in a clear image. She saw a vague image of her running into a man that appeared fairly built. She just could never make out the face. Eventually, she ran into Lenny and became suspicious of him quickly. She followed him when he explained everything, but it still took her a while to completely trust him. When that trust did came, she saw Lenny like a father.
    Personality: Rouge is calm and kind. Some people think she’s shy, but she really isn’t, she’s just quiet. She can be outgoing, but not really a loud speaker. She keeps to herself and rarely decides to speak with people. But if she’s spoken to, she’ll respond. She’s quick to think and act. She hates the idea of being selfish, even though she can be that way at times without noticing. She’s constantly thinking of others and believes others’ lives are more important than hers.
    Appearance: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/vma_92/Characters/animegirlbrownhair.jpg
    Favorite Weapon: Rouge carries a revolver and a dagger. She doesn’t use the dagger very often, only if she really needs to.
    Other:

2. Arch Mana Knight

Username: Terra
    Name: Scott Grey
    Powers:
    • Telekinesis - It's stronger than most of other Acolytes' and it is also Scott's favorite ability.
    • Superhuman Strength - It makes him just strong enough to be physically on par with the average demon.
    • Demon Excorcism - It's unlike Adam's form of this power. While Scott's variation can pull a demon out of its vessel a little faster, it requires him to touch the host and forcefully tear the demon out with his hands. With demon's blood however, the power could be strong enough to allow Scott to physically attack the host and only force the demon out with the blow.
    • Premonitions - One of Scott's weaker abilities, at best he can see vague images of things to come rather than something detailed like that of which the others would see.
    Background: Scott was raised in an average city with a somewhat average father. While his father managed to move past his mother's death by the time he was 7, Scott knew that he would never be accepted by his father if he told him about his developing abilities. Scott never asked to be different, he just wanted to go through his life just like anyone else. At school whenever he felt like there was something that was beginning to get out of his control, he broke down and began to cry. At such a young age, how many other boys wouldn't do the same when they had no idea what was happening? Teachers worried about him but his father didn't have time to pay any real attention to his outbursts, after all, he was working several jobs to support them both. Over time the other children began to pick on him. Obviously it was because it was the way he acted.

Scott dealt with this for several more years, doing his best to cope with the growth of his abilities and the insults of the other children. Finally at the age of 13, he had enough of it. One of the "popular" boys pushed him too far and the two soon ended up in a fist fight. It finished with Scott punching the kid hard enough to break several ribs and send him flying back half a dozen feet.

Some time later, long after his suspension had been lifted, Scott had become a different person. He could care less about fitting in, it was all about standing up for himself and leaving no room for disagreement. Whenever there was tension Scott would handle it with a fight and of course, win. It didn't take long for him to make a long list of enemies though but with his current power he felt no need to fear them. One day he came home from school to find his house a complete wreck and his father dead. While he wasn't too close with the man, the blow was deep enough to cause him to reconsider the way he had been living. Scott found himself angry at the world and at himself, he left his hometown hoping to find something that he could take it out on, anything. It didn't take him long to run into Lenny though. After having been told about the circumstances surrounding his "condition", he had been given reason to fight again, this time for a better reason.
    Personality: Scott has the natural tendency to be violent, often finding himself rushing into things when he has no idea what he's getting himself into. Nothing seems to frighten him, just so long as he can fight he knows there's a chance to win. Scott also has a habit of making comments on just about everything, even when nobody is around. While he does want to help others, most of the time he puts his own emotions before another's problem.
    Appearance: http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii45/ArchAwesome1/Damon.jpg
    Favorite Weapon: He has one of the Demon-killing knives although he prefers saving it 'till the last moment. Scott carries around a heavy longsword on him for impractical reasons as it will not kill a demon. However he keeps it around because he claims that it's one of the only things he owns that can survive a stike using his full strength.
    Other: There's nothing else to put here I guess. I was thinking of taking a car but...eh. Don't feel like it. XD Celine Demon

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

You're accepted.
    NO MORE DEMON KILLING KNIVES.

The other is reserved for someone who asked me beforehand.

4. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

User name: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Luce Shadow
    Powers: All Luce's powers are much stronger (duh) when she's high and they cause more damage to her.
    -Telekenisis- She can move objects a little farther than other acolytes but is still perfecting it.
    -Superhuman strength- just enough to handle the daily demon.
    -Death touch- not strong enough to instantly kill everything but enough to make her a formidable hand to hand combatant.
    -Premonitions- much more vivid than others and usually leave her with a short term memory loss type thing.
    -Demon Excorsism- (like how Sam does on the show) slowly, painful to both demon and her but effective. Leaves her with a nose bleed.
    Background: Luce's father killed himself when she was eight and she raised herself ever since. Living off the streets made her cold and hard to get along with. She prefers to do things by herself, especially drink. When her powers began to reveal themselves, she killed several girls from a nearby school because they teased her. Luce's powers became her best friend and when Lenny found her curled under a box in the street, she took to him like the father she didn't have the chance to have.
    Personality: Luce is usually a cold woman with no room for failure. She never misses a detail in her visions and is easily disippointed by others. Her sunny and cheerful side only shows up when she drinks or is high.
    Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/SU/SUB/Sublime-O-Lime/1159718055_SadAnimeGirl.jpg
    Favorite Weapon: She has two dual pistols strapped to her thighs, one with silver bullets, the other with salt filled bullets. She carries an iron knife with her, hidden somewhere in the many pockets in her jeans.
    Other: usually works at the bar.
    Car: Ford GT Heritage with demon traps in the roof, floor, doors and anywhere else a demon could hitch a ride.

Celine Demon

5. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

Username: muff monkey
    Name: Tatum Black
    Power(s):
    • Deadly Touch - Her favorite - the most powerful, because she spends most of her time focusing on it. With the slightest touch, Tatum can bring an enemy to their knees and a few seconds later, she can kill them. It's in its weakest stage when she has minimal to no demon blood in her system, allowing her to touch others without hurting them. She looks at this as a positive aspect because she wouldn't know how do go the rest of her life without human contact.
    • Telekinesis - It's weaker than most because she sees no point in moving something with her mind, so she's never actually practiced it on a daily basis.
    • Premonitions - It's about as strong as the rest of the Acolytes.
    Background: After the death of her mother, Tatum and her father moved in with relatives in a small suburban neighborhood just outside of New York City, and they became a rather close knit family. At the age of five, Tatum's father was killed in a car crash caused by a drunk driver. She grew up with her uncle and aunt, and with their two kids. Although she loved them greatly, she couldn’t help but think she didn’t exactly belong in the household. At the age of eleven, Tatum ran away from home, ending up in NYC by herself. Even though she was only eleven, she felt no fear being alone in such a large city. That was until she ended up an alleyway.

She isn't sure what happened even to this day. There had been awful screams, and being the curious young girl she was, she followed them. When she had arrived at the spot she heard the yelling coming from, it smelled of death. As she was about to run out of the alley, a large hand grabbed tight to her arm, unwilling to let go. When she went to slap him off of her, the moment her skin met his skin, he was down on the ground, whimpering as if he was in pain. The shock of what was happening was too much for Tatum to the point where she was unable to move. Her hand stayed on his and soon his body went limp. Unsure of what to do, she just ran, eventually ending back at her house. Her aunt and uncle asked her countless times what had happened, but she swore to herself she would never repeat out loud what had happened right before her eyes. After that day, she distanced herself even further away from the people who had raised her.

By the time she was sixteen, you could say she became a stranger to everyone she had once been close to. She woke up, she went to school, she came home, and she went straight to her room, only coming out to either go to the bathroom or to get food. That day when she was eleven never left her thoughts and all she really wanted were answers. At the age of eighteen, she finally got those answers in the form of a person named Lenny. Her questions were answered with explanations and she finally had a sense of who she really was. After much discussion, Tatum agreed to go with Lenny after he told her there were many others like her. She felt as if this would protect her from innocent people if she was able to control herself so there would be no incidents again.
    Personality: Tatum is extremely shy. She doesn't trust herself to get close to people, let alone be around them. She's much more content with sitting in her room all day talking to absolutely no one. She built walls around herself when she eleven and she's yet to meet someone who can break though them. If someone was able to, though, they'd realize that she's a completely different person. On the inside, Tatum is bubbly and has a tendency to never shut up once she's begun talking. Sometimes she thinks it's a good thing that she necessarily doesn't have other friends because she fears that if they see what she's honestly like, they might get annoyed with her.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Favorite Weapon: Tatum's favorite weapon is a small hunting knife that used to be her father's. He loved to hunt and when he passed away, she took it so that part of him would always be with her. Although it doesn't count for much, she carries it everywhere and you will almost always see her sharpening it. Apart from that small weapon, she usually just takes whatever she can manage to get her hands on.
    Other: Celine Demon makes me think of Celine Dion as a demon.

6. Jayn

• Username: ℒєη кαgαмιηє ★

Name: Klaire Cross

Power(s):

Electrokinesis: Fairly better at this then the rest of her abilities; Klaire can manipulate electricity to a certain extent. She’s very in touch with this ability and therefore is naturally drawn to electricity and technology in general.

Premonitions: Klaire’s visions come in a hazier and less helpful manner than average, though she continuously gets frequent headaches from it nonetheless and often gets a premonition more than once, later images fair clearer than the initial vision. Though not as talented as some of the others with this skill, her ability still rivals that of her twins.

Psychometry: The ability to tell where an object has been or where it may go by being near to it. This is a trigger almost to her strongest premonitions, and her intuition.

Background: After discovering their mom's body, their father wouldn't be around much longer. It was a multitude of problems the twins would never know about, but it was the death of his wife that would lead their father to seemingly vanish off the face of the planet. They were found living alone at the tender ages of only one year old by a neighbor passing by. Soon they began to live the life of orphans, never leaving each others side and always looking out for the other. It was not a bad thing per say, the discovery of their powers. But they'd rather not talk about it. If you know about it, you must be very close to them. Like Lenny, or the head of the orphanage.

Personality: Klaire is considerably spaced-out and detached for what the genius she considers herself to be. She says awkward, seemingly random things at times in all seriousness. Delicate in resolve and skeptical in reason, she has a slightly conceited air about her that’s only truly picked up on if one takes the effort to decode her presumed “randomness”. Beneath this exterior, Klaire is particular about loyalty and friendship. She avoids confrontations and conflict with those who she considers close to her, and encourages overall friendly behavior between everyone as best she can.

Appearance:
                    [​IMG]

Favorite Weapon: Not being very aggressive, Klaire sticks with the long-ranged weapons such as a convenient pistol or other relatively small firearms.

Other: Celine Demon

7. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Username: FuzzyBlueLights
    Name: Klad (Kladamire) Cross
    Power(s):
    Electrokinesis - The twins special skill. Focusing a majority of their training here. On top of the natural electricity that flows through all humans. The twins have the ability to amplify and produce enough juice to make sparks. And cause temporary paralyzing or a simple surprising shock even making electronic disturbances. Stimulated stress properly they are able to loose bolts that would rival Thor and Zeus.
    Premonitions - Standard premonitions. Klaire's come in clearer then Klad's.
    Telepathy - Is very weak. Only spreads as far as them. Sure they can hear if someone's speaking to them. But only the other twin will be able to hear the reply. A person very strong in telepathy would possibly be able to talk to them with telepathy.
    Memory Manipulation - This ability is passive and probably the reason why he is such a charmer in the first place. He knows not how to train this so he can only put suggestions someone's mind and making it seem like their own.
    Background: After discovering their mom's body, their father wouldn't be around much longer. It was a multitude of problems the twins would never know about, but it was the dead of his wife that would lead their father to seemingly vanish off the face of the planet. They were found living alone at the tender ages of only one years old by a neighbor passing by. Soon they began to live the life of orphans. Never leaving each others side. Always looking out for the other. It was no bad thing per say, the discovery of their powers. But they'd rather not talk about it. If you know about it, you must be very close to them. Like Lenny, or the head of the orphanage.
    Personality: Klad is the charmer. A people person. Able to weasel good info out of people merely by talking to them. Mostly he's bright and cheery. However if separated from his sister or if she's endanger, then he will unleash a much more serious side. One that is cold, calculated and ruthless.
    Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/600/11/16/93311.jpg
    Favorite Weapon: Dual semi-automatic pistols, held to his chest by a criss-crossing vest. And a stun gun.
    Other: He hates spicy things. And despises shopping. Celine Demon~

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Everyone's in. I'll start later tonight after I make some noodles.
    @FuzzyBlueLights, either I don't know my guns as well I as I thought or I'm confused. Did you mean Barretts? Those are pretty big rifles for you to have TWO of them under your vest. Unless you mean the sniper rifles then....those are even bigger lol.

9. Arch Mana Knight

I'm thinking he means Barrettas(I spelt it wrong I'm sure). I know it ends with an "a" though. Those are pretty high cal guns.

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Oh, Berettas. My Italian teacher talks about them a lot. I think he's in the Italian mafia >>
    So looked them up, they make a LOT of guns lol I mean wow. From pistols to revolvers to sniper rifles to submachine guns. . . I shouldn't be this interested in guns >>
    anyways, I'll just picture guns unless Fuzzybluelights specifies the kind he wants.
    And my roommate is bring me iHop<3 so I'm typing up the post now.

11. Aura Goddess

Username: Ven
    Name: Rouge Dupre
    Power(s):
    • Mind reading - Although it is not as strong as Lenny’s, Rouge can only really read people’s thoughts and see whatever people must have seen. However, if she were to want to see what someone saw, she’d have to concentrate, clear her own mind and have her forehead pressed against the other person’s forehead. Whenever she’s done doing this, she either falls unconscious or is left with a severe headache.
    • Force fields - One of her strongest powers. They can easily be made with a hand jester and whatever blow a person does on the force field, it bounces back at them, and depending on how strong the attack is, it can send a person flying several feet.
    • Premonition - Not as strong as the other’s might have it, but she can still see images. Due to her mind reading, she can only really get vague images and it is rare when she can get something clear.
    • Telekinesis - Rouge has a slight habit of using this power when she’s bored. At times she can just stare at an object and start making it move without giving it much thought. It’s not as strong as the others might have it, but she uses it when she feels the need to.
    Background: Rouge never really understood what happened to her mother. Her father wanted to keep the idea that her mother was brutally murdered away from her. She repeatedly heard different stories, such as her mother simply abandoned them, died during child birth, was kicked out by her father and several other things to the point the young girl has decided to just believe her mother simply left her and her father. She had no siblings and at times felt lonely when all her father would do sit on the couch drinking and smoking, something she hated greatly.

Rouge had lived a poor life. Several years after her mother died, her father became a heavy smoker and alcoholic. At times, he would come home drunk and would beat Rouge, blaming her for everything that’s happened. One day when she had come home late from school, she found her father leaning over the dining table with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. She suddenly felt frightened beyond belief and wanted to creep. However, the door being closed caused her father to turn and walk towards her. Rouge suddenly ran towards her room, but didn’t get very far when her father grabbed her by the wrist. He suddenly started beating her and even broke the bottle of alcohol on her head. When she looked up at her father, she saw he was going to try and punch her again, but she extended her hand out in front of her. Her father’s fist made contact with the palm of her hand, but he was suddenly pushed away by some unknown force and hit the wall with a loud thud, leaving a slight crack.

Refusing to wait, Rouge quickly stood up on her feet and took off running, and soon disappeared from the city. She tried surviving on the little money she had, but it wasn’t long until she felt complete hunger and thirst.

Along the way, she discovered she was able to read minds, create force fields (which she already knew, just tapped into that power more) and pretty much see into the future, just not in a clear image. She saw a vague image of her running into a man that appeared fairly built. She just could never make out the face. Eventually, she ran into Lenny and became suspicious of him quickly. She followed him when he explained everything, but it still took her a while to completely trust him. When that trust did came, she saw Lenny like a father.
    Personality: Rouge is calm and kind. Some people think she’s shy, but she really isn’t, she’s just quiet. She can be outgoing, but not really a loud speaker. She keeps to herself and rarely decides to speak with people. But if she’s spoken to, she’ll respond. She’s quick to think and act. She hates the idea of being selfish, even though she can be that way at times without noticing. She’s constantly thinking of others and believes others’ lives are more important than hers.
    Appearance: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/vma_92/Characters/animegirlbrownhair.jpg
    Favorite Weapon: Rouge carries a revolver and a dagger. She doesn’t use the dagger very often, only if she really needs to.
    Other: Celine Demon

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: You're in, Ven/Aura.

BIC: Adam was laying in his bed, his legs bent so his right leg was resting on his left knee. His shoe was half off, barely hanging on to his toes as he waved his foot around. He had one arm underneath his head while the other was typing on the keyboard on his laptop, which was resting on his stomach. At the foot of his bed was a small desk. On it, a pair of stereo speakers were rigged to an ipod. The speakers were blaring melodic hardcore music, his favorite, as loud as they could go. To make it even louder, he had the same playlist playing on his laptop at full volume. He could feel his bed vibrating slightly as he hummed along. On his laptop, one window was in the back downloading music while the other one, the one he was focused on, was simply a document. It was his personal journal. He was reading the latest entry that he had just put in a few minutes before when all of a sudden, he heard a knocking sound. He muted the laptop, but the ipod was still blaring. His eyes quickly moved to the open door, but he knew he wouldn't find anyone there so they went back to his screen. No other part of his body changed rhythm, until he heard the knocking again; it was coming from his bedroom floor. "Fine!" He yelled loudly, knowing who it was. He saved and closed the document, then moved the laptop under his bed. He fixed his shoes before leaning over and pausing his ipod. The sudden stop of sound seemed eerie to him. All of a sudden, the knocking started again, but this time it was continuous. "Alright, I'm coming," he muttered as he stood up. He thought the words loudly as he said them and the knocking stopped at once.

Lenny was in his room, having just hung up a cell phone. The music in the room directly above was so loud that he could barely hear the speaker on the other side. He had put Adam in the room above himself; the other Acolytes would have had a choice in their room, but he made sure Adam was above him. Adam wasn't his first Acolyte, though, far from it. He had found Luce a long time before. Adam and Scott were found within weeks of each other, but Adam interested him the most. After hanging up the phone, he pointing his fingers to a large book across the room. He then moved his fingers up and the book flew into the ceiling several times, knocking on Adam's floor again. In his mind, he heard Adam say he's coming down. He stood up and walked over to his desk. Many books, some old and some new, were scattered on it, along with several papers. He took out a US map that was folded up and started walking towards the door. It was late in the morning, about 11, so there was no one else in the bar besides the Acolytes.

13. Arch Mana Knight

"Not so loudly. I may or may not have a hangover." Scott muttered lowly, almost to himself, when Lenny had begun using his powers to knock on Adam's floor. Scott said it not because he had been drinking alcohol but because he had left last night to hunt down a small group of demons. He drank a little more blood than normal and while it was exciting to feel such a rush of power, it had left him with a headache in the morning. He leaned over the bar in which he was seated in front of, mumbling quietly to himself. "Maybe if I did drink something, I'd feel better." He thought it over for a moment before shaking his head at the idea. Scott tapped his fingers against the bar table as he continued to stare downwards almost absent-mindedly.

14. Aura Goddess

Rouge let out a sigh of relief when the music had finally stopped. In her hands was a hard-covered book she was trying to read, but couldn't due to how loud Adam had his music. She looked back down at the text momentarily, hoping now to be able to read in silence, but now the sound of knocking took over the loud music. "Alright," she sighed, shutting the book and pushing it off to the side. She hadn't been doing much since she woke up. All she really wanted to try doing was read, but it was rarely quiet enough for her to do that. She looked around her room, wondering what else there was she could possibly do.

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce was working the bar, or half working. Since only the Acolytes were in, she didn't have to do much. She was practicing her bar trick of twirling the bottle, throwing it into the air and catching it behind her back without spilling. She'd already broken several bottles but it was coming along. She knew Lenny wouldn't mind. When Adam's loud music finally stopped she heard the liquor fall on the floor, she'd been spilling and she hadn't been able to hear it. She'd have to mop it up later. Luce's silver hair fell over her shoulder as she leaned on the bar. She was further along the bar than where Scott was sitting. She didn't want to talk, or ask what his problem was. She already knew. Signs of a hangover where obvious to her now, especially since she'd drank a bit more demon blood than she normally did on a normal day. Her days started at five in the morning and ended at three in the morning. Drinking, blood or alcholol, was normal for her. Which was why she worked behind the bar for that little bit of extra money so she could find Azazel easier.

16. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

An exasperated sigh escaped Tatum's lips as she rolled over in her bed, being awoken by loud music. She always tended to sleep later than the rest, only because it gave her an excuse to stay away from people without necessarily coming off as ignoring them. Glancing at her alarm clock, it was earlier than she had expected - only eleven in the morning. Groaning, she threw her sheets off of her and slowly climbed out of bed, not really wanting to get up just yet. Opening the door to her room, she walked downstairs into the bar area of the Roadhouse, noticing a few others were already awake and down there. They were much more presentable than herself, considering Tatum had just gotten out of bed. Taking a hairband off her wrist, she threw her hair back into a loose ponytail and took a seat at the bar, resting her head on her hand.

17. Jayn

[​IMG]

• ||★-OOC: N/A-★||​

Heavy lids and long dark lashes fluttered open systematically at the off-white ceiling above her; her pupils adjusting to the light and body stretching out naturally to wake itself up. The heat trapped in the tangled mess of blankets made getting out of bed less and less desirable, but she knew she would have to eventually. Finally, her lips parted with a deep sigh, eyes closing slow before snapping open again as she swung long legs over the edge of her plush mattress. Once her feet were both on the floor, the girl hunched over and rubbed the remaining sleep from her eyes, running her fingers through her hair thick brown tresses and pulling herself up to stand.

She was currently wearing a rather odd, but explainable outfit; soft cotton baby-pink pajama bottoms and the sleeve of a button up black and violet plaid shirt. The sleeve was attached to the rest of the shirt, but the remaining unworn cloth of the blouse hung idly and rather bored-looking at her left side. With an irritable groan, she peeled the top off fully from her body, making her way over to a pile of clothes and scanning it with her eyes until she came upon a decent dark blue shirt that would go lovely with the pair of jeans she was planning on wearing that day.

While she dressed, she took notice of all of the books and notes lying around on the unrecognizable floor. Clothes and paper mostly dominated it, but oddly enough the rest of her room was rather clean and tidy. By nature, Klaire wasn’t a messy person. She was just naturally a bit discombobulated while she was studying or theorizing, something she did often. She figured she had fallen asleep in the process of dressing for bed, but her memory of the previous night was still hazy from sleep deprivation.

Once she was finally nice and made for the day, she stretched herself one more time and yawned, leaving the room soon after in hopes that Klad would be awake.

18. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

One brown iris opened up and was greeted by a blinding light, accompanied by the groan of someone just waking up and finding out that it's light out. When his pupil had finished shrinking, he stood up and stretched. Mind reaching out to tap his sister's whether she liked it or not. Thoughts were flowing in her head and he retreated, taking comfort in knowing that she'd woken up only mere seconds before he.

Languidly his body moved itself from his bed and too his closet. His fingers acted as an automated comb and when that was done he selected a small yellow shirt with the outline of a lion emblazoned on the front and the word Pride seemingly etched into the back of it in a bold black worded. Remembering that today was a mission day, he fitted himself into his vest and a jacket to cover it and the lion's picture up. Normal jeans and a pair of sneakers finished the assembled outfit then he was out the door. Eyes roaming the hall a sign of his sister. Or any female in general at that.

19. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Adam walked down the stairs lazily. He had been awake for a few hours, having already eaten breakfast, but he didn't have the energy for anything. After reaching the bottom of the steps, there was only one way to go: through the door in front of him. He opened it up slowly and peeked in before walking in, leaving the door wide open for anyone else coming down. He walked slowly towards the bar, putting his hands in his pockets as he looked at who else was there. Tatum was there, but she looked as if she wanted to be in bed. Scott was sitting at the bar, too, but he didn't look all there. Luce was working the bar, causing Adam to look around for customers, but no one was there. He sat halfway between Tatum and Scott; Lenny did beckon him downstairs, but he realized long ago that Lenny's room is off-limits. If Lenny calls you, you meet him downstairs. He leaned over the bar and smirked, saying loudly, "You look horrible, you know?" He didn't look at anyone in particular, but it was directed at everyone.

Before he reached the door, Lenny looked around his room. He made sure all he needed was the map and that his secret doors were closed. He had a large amount of Demon Blood hidden all throughout his room, each case hidden by a secret door. It was no secret to the Acolytes that he stored Demon blood for emergencies, but he never let them know how much he has. "It's all about moderation," he whispered to himself. He turned around and opened the door, slowly walking out. Seeing only four of the Acolytes in front of him, he grinned and asked, "So who's ready for a mission?"

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luce glared at Adam, ignoring his comment and looked up when Lenny asked who was ready for a mission. She jumped form behind the bar, "Me, send me. Please, I have got to get out of here."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.