|St✮r Warriors| Crossover with OCs!

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Link to Main Thread

In this Crossover RP, there was a massive war between the forces of evil and the forces of good called the War of All Things. Before the War, a being named Smithy tried to take over the Mushroom Kingdom but was stopped by (Super) Mario and his friends, who were helped by a "star sprite" named Geno. After being defeated, Smithy was able to power-up and traveled through different universes, worlds, and dimensions in order to take over everything. He was helped by many different villains from all kinds of realms. To stop him, Geno traveled to other worlds and recruited his own army made up of many different heroes. During the War of All Things, a new realm was created with an artificial planet called Star Haven. After Smithy was defeated, Geno founded an organization called "Star Warriors" and based it on Star Haven. Since many realms were lost during the war, Star Haven also became a refuge community for those who lost their realms. The Star Warriors help each other out in their respective realms as well as defend the realms from outside threats. Original Characters from other RPs are allowed with their home RP being considered an entire realm as well.

• Star Haven
      [​IMG]

The world of Star Haven exists in a realm by itself. It is an artificial world, created during the War of All Things. The Star Warriors turned Star Haven into a base of operations, a home, and a sanctuary. Originally, the world was barren with only a single tower built as a headquarters, but it has since evolved into its current state. Star Haven now has a sprawling city called Hub City, built around Star Keep (the Warriors' headquarters). Around Hub City lies a massive field, covered in fields and forests, with a cavernous mountain to the north. Surrounding that is a great ocean with seemingly bottomless depths. Though there are a few islands scattered about, there is no civilization on Star Haven. Hub City has become a home for those who lost their realms in the War and a frequent hang-out for others, though many others have made their permanent home there. Keeping guard over Hub City from Star Keep is Exor, an enormous and sentient sword that defected from Smithy's army.

Star Haven itself is an "evolving" world. The fields, trees, islands, and even the mountain itself formed themselves in the 3 years since Star Haven was inhabited after the War. It isn't completely rare to see the land shift and new landmasses grow from it, as if the world was alive. Originally lifeless, different
      creatures have appeared and grown in number throughout Star Haven. While some appear to be simple animals, others are monsters. Some seem to be original to the realm, but most are native to other worlds. How they started existing on Star Haven is a mystery, but has added a form of adventure to those who live in Hub City. The Star Warriors are often tasked with exploring the outer skirts of Star Haven, but nothing stops the other citizens of Star Haven from adventuring.

• Realms
      [​IMG]

The different worlds and universes that make up the omniverse are divided into different "realms." Star Haven is its own realm. While realms were originally completely isolated from one another, the War of All Things weakened the walls between realms and freed up travel between them. Travel between realms can be done mostly through the Rainbow Road, a cosmic path with a glass-like multicolored surface where Star Gates --gateways to other realms-- can be opened.

Many realms are alternate versions of one another, closer to each other than to other realms. It's quite common to find parallel counterparts of the same people within them but with alternate histories, personalities, and powersets.

Due to the War of All Things, most realms are now aware of other realms. Several villains have tried to use the knowledge for their own evil plans, but are stopped either by the Star Warriors or the inability to easily access Rainbow Road. While most realm-specific items can work in other realms, the most powerful ones seem to work only in their home realms. Strangely enough, some abilities can't work in other realms either.

• [​IMG]
      The many paths of Rainbow Road connects to various realms. The area around Rainbow Road resembles outer space with stars in the distance. The roads themselves are long, maze-like, and wrap around planet-sized orbs that represent different realms. Once close enough to one of those orbs, a Star-Gate can be opened with its respective key.

The gravity of Rainbow Road is unique and only specially-protected vehicles can travel it. The Star Warriors can upgrade any vehicle with "Kart Power" to allow travel on Rainbow Road.

Though special technology is required to access and travel Rainbow Road, certain people have specific abilities that allow them to do it --as well as travel through realms without Star-Gates-- without help.

• [​IMG]
      Though Smithy's army was defeated in the War of All Things, it wasn't completely disbanded. Enough of the villains kept contact with each other. An unofficial evil version of the Star Warriors, the Villains Gang does not have the resources that the Star Warriors do. As such, they can't coordinate as well and aren't much of a threat to the omniverse. However, it is easy enough for them to become enough of a threat to singular realm. They can open a limited amount of Star-Gates using keys stolen from Star Warriors and some of them can even travel through realms by their own ability. Membership in the Villains Gang is noted by the "Bad Guy Pin" (seen above) that all members wear; the pin can also be used to communicate with each other. There is no real leader or hierarchical organization because the cliche is true: supervillains can't work together!

• This list will be updated with realms that are visited by the Star Warriors. Realms will not be added until someone actually visits them.
      Star Haven
      -will be added when the RP starts-

Rainbow Road
      -will be added after RP starts-​

CHARACTER LIST
    {Will be updated with details soon}
    • Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Boy Wonder
    • Calem (Pokemon XY) - Boy Wonder
    • Link (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask) - Boy Wonder
    • Terra (Final Fantasy VI) - Boy Wonder
    • Tommy Oliver (Power Rangers) - Boy Wonder (reserved)
    • Garcia Hotspur (Shadows of the Damned) - Boy Wonder (reserved)
    • Dr. Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog) - Boy Wonder
    • Vile (Megaman X) - Boy Wonder
    • Captain Boomerang (Suicide Squad) - Boy Wonder (reserved)
    • Adam Milligan (Supernatural: Acolytes of Azazel) - Boy Wonder
    • Leo Zealot (Final Fantasy XIII: Slaves of Fate) - Boy Wonder
    • Deus (Re: FFXIII: Slaves of Fate) - Boy Wonder
    Rules
    1. The basics: no godmodding, powerplaying, etc. Be civil to each other, follow all of KHV's rules, follow my rules, etc. Any "reality-bending" powers will only work in their own realms.
    2. You can have as many characters as you can reasonably handle, but you have to follow rules 3 and 4 strictly.
    3. Please try not to take all of the main characters from one franchise (all five Power Rangers from the same team, all four girls from RWBY, a whole team of Avengers, etc.). The rule is no more than half of the main characters can belong to one person.
    4. No more than 5 characters per post; let's not overwhelm each other! Characters with companions can be counted as a single character post (characters sharing a body, a Digimon tamer and his Digimon, a Link and his fairies).
    5. Characters can be from anything. Books, movies, comics, television, music, web-comics, video games, etc.
    6. Characters don't have to officially be a part of either the Star Warriors or the Villains Gang, but they can't travel realms without being one or having help from them.
    7. You are allowed to play with your characters' powers and tweak them from the canon as long as it makes some sense. For example, my Power Ranger (Tommy Oliver) can switch between his different powers (Green, White, Red, and Black) and use each of their individual powers and weapons, but can only use one at a time.
    8. Different versions of the same character are allowed as long as they're controlled by different people and are from clearly different realms.
    9. Original Characters from RPs are obviously allowed as long as they were your own OCs. You cannot (obviously) use anybody else's OCs.
    10. OCs have to be from another RP. No brand new OCs unique to this RP are allowed. No new OCs to other RPs either. As long as the OC was introduced at any point of the RP (even if you never got to post as them!), you can use them. You have to link to the RP in their character profile.
    11. OCs can be from RPs on or off KHV, as long as you can give me a link to it.
    12. For simplicity, RPs that OCs come from are considered dead realms. We will not be visiting them. Good OCs have to be living on Star Haven and can be Star Warriors. Evil OCs can be hiding out either on Star Haven or in another realm.
    13. Existing characters that you used in an RP (i.e., you used Cloud Strife from FFVII in an RP) can be used if they are different than the real versions. Their realm (the RP) is will be considered destroyed in the War of All Things.
    14. You are allowed to say the RP that your OC is from "finished" if you want to use the OC with more story, powers, etc. As in, if your OC's planned arc never finished, you can say it did before their realm was destroyed so you can use a more developed character.
    15. When posting your character form, please link to some kind of source that has info on them (original character forms/RPs for OCs, wiki pages, websites, etc.). You don't have to go into that much detail on them!
    16. You can claim characters for use later. They'll be reserved. If you go too long without using a character and somebody else wants to use them more actively, we might talk together about working something out. Otherwise, you can reserve whoever. Just remember not to overwhelm yourself and be reasonable!
    Character Form

Username:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Source:
    Alignment:
    Short Bio:
    Powers/Weapons:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Username: tamale
    Name: Stella Nox Fleuret
    Appearance: x
    Source: Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    Alignment: Star Warrior
    Short Bio: An aristocrat from the land of Tenebrae, Stella is a polite and direct young woman who is firm in her beliefs and perfectly willing and able to fight for them. However, if her beliefs and her responsibility come into conflict, she'll default to her responsibility, if reluctantly. Such was the case when she was forced to fight against Prince Noctis of Lucis...until the being known as Smithy attacked their world. She and Noctis and his allies joined the fight alongside the Star Warriors, but it was for naught as their world was destroyed in the end. Stella still doesn't know who, if anyone else, was able to escape the world before its destruction.
    Powers/Weapons: Stella can summon her signature rapier, among other weapons (a trident, a glaive, a katar) from thin air out of golden runes. Due to a near-death experience in her past, she was blessed by the goddess Etro with the ability to see light from the Kingdom of the Dead, allowing her to detect when an individual is dying or dead, and to commune with the spirits of the departed. She can also use Blizzard, Fire, Thunder, and White magic, and has limited-range teleportation abilities. [Obviously since Stella didn't make the transition into XV, I took some liberties with her ability set.]

I wanted to use at least one other character, but I don't know who yet. Once I figure something out I'll let you know, but I at least wanted to get started with Stella.

3. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Username: jackdaniel0
    Name: Poke
    Appearance: He has white hair, red irises and green sclera. He wears a red coat, blue jeans, black-white sneakers. 5'9" tall.

Source: Pokemon/Tower of Power RP https://kh-vids.net/threads/ze-operators-tower-of-power-ooc-sign-ups.151348/
    Short Bio:
    Arceus couldn't take care of mankind and maintain the stability of the universe all by itself, so it created a being that looked human, but was complete Pokemon, to do the human-protection job. Poke inherited many things from Arceus, including much of its powers and, unfortunately, lack of knowledge on human customs.

For years, Poke spent his life living amongst humans, making friends, saving people, but ultimately, a group of extremists succeeded in creating the ultimate Pokemon that they believed would pave the way to salvation. Instead, this 'Belzades' only breeded destruction and craved for all to be destroyed.

Their final battle shook the Earth, with Poke using every ability in his arsenal, but throughout the battle, a new threat appeared as he had to summon more and more energy from Arceus' dimension: A black hole. It sucked him into a new a new world, a tower, where he had to make new friends and face new trials together. He succeeded, and found his way back home.

There was nothing left of it. And the only answer he knew was that the reason for its destruction was because of a war that spread across realms. Joining the Star Warriors, Poke finds a new purpose for his existence. Help them take out the forces of evil, and save whoever he can along the way.

Powers/Weapons: Poke has 18 orbs of the elements, or 'Types' as they were referred to in his world, stored within is body. They give him the ability to perform any attack that corresponds to that specific Type.

He is able to separate an orb from him and give it to someone else. Interestingly, the orb seems to have a different effect on people other than Poke. Rather than give them Pokemon attacks, it instead gives them control over that specific element, or amplifies any attack they have whose element corresponds with the orb's. For example, giving a regular human the Water orb would make them an aquakinetic, but giving it to someone that already had control over water would power up their abilities.

Poke also retains his ability to access his "Arcane Form", which allows him control over all of his orbs and attack moves at once, and increases their capabilities. Though there is a strict time limit, and each move takes away a bit of the energy needed to sustain this form. The energy he uses to access this form resides in and generates inside his body.

...I didn't know I used Poke more than once on this site o.o

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

You already know, but in~
    Excited to see what you do with that!

I'll wait until you finish the form before officially accepting whichever version of Poke you're using~

5. Lite The Future

Username: HeartlessOfLight
    Name: Varian Wrynn
    Appearance: Here
    Source: (World of) Warcraft
    Short Bio:
    Varian Wrynn is the king of Stormwind, a proud human-run city on the planet Azeroth in the realm known officially as "The Great Dark Beyond", though most refer to it simply as "Beyond". Along with his title as king, Varian also lead a faction known as the Alliance, which was comprised of various like-minded races and civilizations across the world. He places his people and his family above all else, qualities that many would find honorable in a King. Though he isn't without fault. In his youth, Stormwind was attacked and overtaken by the Horde, a faction that- at the time- was comprised of Orcs from another planet. Varian became very distrusting of Orcs in his later years because of this. This distrust, however, wasn't exclusive to them. As more races joined the Horde, Varian found himself distrusting all of them, regardless of their past actions. Even now, he finds it difficult to trust those from realms other than his own.

Before arriving on Star Haven, Azeroth was attacked by Smithy. At the same time, a being thought long dead emerged to deal its own deadly blows to Azeroth. This being was a giant burning dragon known as Deathwing the Destroyer. Nobody knows if the two were working together, but nobody could afford to care. The relentless attacks from both Smithy and Deathwing ravaged Azeroth to its core, bringing about an event that the planet's denizens call The Great Cataclysm. In the destruction, Varian and the other leaders within the Alliance attempted to escape with their people, though so far Varian only knows that he alone managed to escape. His own personal mission is to find his son, Anduin, so he can finally know if he made it out alive. But until he sees his son's body- dead or alive- he can only keep up his search and hope.

Powers/Weapons: Varian wields Shalamayne, a single legendary weapon formed by fusing the two blades Shalla'tor the Shadow Render and Ellemayne the Reaver. Shalamayne can be wielded as a single two-handed sword or split apart into two smaller, one-handed swords. As Varian is classified as a Warrior of Fury, he utilizes offense over defense, using Shalamayne's two forms to overwhelm his foes.

I may have went a smidge overboard with the bio length. Guess I got a little carried away with it.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

In~
    But I have a quick question: the Pokémon universe Poke is originally from, is it a specific universe or another RP or just something from his backstory you came up with for the sake of Tower of Power?

In, but quick question for you: is his whole realm (the entire universe of Warcraft) destroyed or just his planet? I was going for mainly RPs and older games/properties that have been destroyed realms, but we can have others, too. Just wanted to make sure before I edit in that realm.

7. Lite The Future

Hmmm... If that's the case then I'd say the realm itself is intact, but Azeroth (his planet), being starting point of the attack on his realm, is severely damaged. The realm and planet could still be visited and the damage could be restored with time, but at the moment it's burnt to a crisp, to be blunt.

Of course that's just a suggestion. If you'd rather go a different route with it then that's completely cool with me.

8. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

I think it'd be another RP? This version of Poke, minus the part with the Tower of Power, was my "Main OC" that I've developed for years, including the universe he's in, so yeah, I'd say it's another RP.

Oh by the way, I added a bit of stuff to his short bio and powers. Lemme know if the new stuff's approved!

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Username: Midnight Star
    Name: Spirit (real name: Abigail Grace)
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Source: Heroic Sanction rp
    Short Bio: Spirit was a member of a young superhero team called the Justice Allies on her original world, as well being a medical student. When Smithy came to their world, it became absolute carnage. The many villains of their world were quick to team up with him and it became a full out world wide war. The Justice Allies, Heroic Sanction and the other superheros of their world fought valiantly but their enemies this time were too strong for them to contain. In the chaos Spirit was separated from her team and somehow managed to escape but does not know the fate of her team or anyone else from her world.
    Powers/Weapons: Spirit's powers include invisibility, force fields, self-healing and injury transferal. She also owns a hover board which she uses for transportation and uses daggers as her weapon.

10. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

...Is it too late to mention that I may have wanted to add Enerjak from Heroic Sanction as another character? >.>

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Here's what I was working on before my car accident last week:
    [[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These aren't necessarily meant to be character banners, but I had an idea for "character cards" that I was going to use for a roster. I don't really like how they turned out but eh. It's my second attempt at them lol. Here's what the initial ones looked like (I thought of putting them together like a character select screen).
    [​IMG]
    I still might try something different, idk. Note: I'm not going to do one for everyone before we start (as we'll be starting soon).

Anyway, sorry for the delay. My car was hit last week and I've been dealing with that on top of still dealing with the last time my car was hit so I'm running behind lol.
    We'll go with that~

It all seems good. I'd say you can hold off on the Arcane Forme for now and Poke will obtain later (like a power-up) but that's up to you~

As for the realm, I meant is there a specific RP where Arceus created him or was that just a backstory for each version of him? If it's a specific RP, I'd like a link to the thread. If it wasn't your RP, that realm would be "dead," but it wasn't an RP (or if it was yours), we might visit it.
    Thanks for keeping that end vague! Accepted~
    That's cool as long as you fill a form for him. Try to keep the realm of that RP vague like midnight star did. Since that would be one of my own realms, since it was my RP, I'm going to just say that for now, we'll likely not visit that.

12. Midnight Star Master of Physics

There wasn't an age section on the form but I was planning on ageing up Spirit by about 5 years (so she's now 23), so if you do take Enerjak he'll probably have aged a similar amount. I was planning on doing this just so the team was a bit more established, having worked as a team for a few years before the war broke out (in the rp they had only just formed as a team). That would also mean they are a bit more experienced and maybe their powers have developed a little bit from the rp.

13. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Yeyeye, I actually love the thought of him getting it as a power-up later!
    Ooh. Yeah, that was just a backstory for each version of him, then.

Thanks for the info, I was wondering how much of a timeskip would be appropiate for Enerjak, actually!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

For @Midnight Star and @jackdaniel0 : Within five years of the start of Heroic Sanction, three of the actual Sanction members died and several of the Allies joined. The Allies themselves expanded to increase their numbers and are more involved with the Sanction as well as having more freedom with their team instead of being simply a government-controlled team.

The heroes stopped a nuclear attack, fought a dark god summoned by supervillains, an alien invasion, traveled to a handful of different futures, and took part in a war between a race of mages and a race of half-dragon warriors. That's about all of the detail I can give you since the vital things are classified lol.

jackdaniel0, are you making a form for Enerjak?

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

@jackdaniel0 are you still planning on using Enerjak?

16. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Username: jackdaniel0
    Name: Aidan Zen / Enerjak
    Appearance: 5'10", 19 years old, black hair, light-blue eyes, regular outfit consists of a yellow sweatshirt, white undershirt, black sweatpants, and black-yellow sneakers. His 'supersuit' is really just a yellow hoodie and sweatpants with white lightning marks on them (Aidan lost his old suit in a previous battle, he's still interested in learning tayloring and sewing to remake it).
    Source: Heroic Sanction rp
    Short Bio:
    Aidan's childhood was...very strange, for the most part. He went from being an orphan to becoming adopted to learning that he was what his world called "Beyonders," humans with unique abilities, which lead to him stranding himself in the forest for a few years out of fear of harming others and jealousy that he could not live as a normal human.
    Then those feelings went away, and he came back and was recruited to be a superhero. That went bad, too, mostly when an interdimensional being came and waged all-out war on his planet.
    Entering the battle of his life, Enerjak fought tooth and nail to protect his home, but fate had other plans for him. Having fought his strongest opponent yet, the fight lead to him being sucked into a different location. Dimension? Planet? He didn't know, and he lost track of time until the Star Warriors found him and explained the conquest of Smithy.
    And just like that, Aidan had found himself a new team to fight with.

Weapons: Aidan, or Enerjak, has a self-regenerating energy inside him that appears as a sort of white matter, able to shift into whatever shape he pleases (Eventually, he named this energy as his 'ki'). He's even able to connect his ki to objects and perform telekinesis, though the heavier the object is, the harder it will be, and thus, the more energy is required. His body is also naturally superhuman, as in having high strength, endurance, speed, etc. Aidan is able to increase these stats using his ki. Once he runs out of ki, he will require a few moments to recharge atleast some of it before being able to use it again.

Note: Interestingly enough, Aidan bears a slight, uncanny resemblance to Poke, though they have absolutely no relation to each other.

Is that "dark god" who I think it is? ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I don't think it's the same one you're thinking of if you're thinking of the one I think you're thinking of xD

Alright, guys. Had a irl delay, but we'll officially be starting soon. I'm going to say Tuesday night or Wednesday morning is when I'll kick off.

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

>almost a month later

Sorry, guys lol. Things came up but I'm starting us tonight.

You can start your characters either on Star Haven (I''ll give a little blurb about what there is to do 'round there) or in your own Realm or even someone else's Realm. Just try to make it so there's someone to interact with around there.

@HeartlessOfLight @jackdaniel0 @Midnight Star @tamale @Captain Arch (nudge nudge)

19. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Brilliant.

By the way would our characters already know eachother? Obviously ones from the same world would but aside from them.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Ohh good question. I meant to address this earlier actually.

I'm going to leave that up to the RPers, really.
    If both characters are active Star Warriors, then yes (unless they just happened to never get the same mission)
    If one is and the other isn't, but the other is aware of the Star Warriors, then it's possible to either know or not know (Let's say it's someone who's helped the Star Warriors occasionally or had them in his realm for shenanigans).
    If they're brand new to the idea of everything (joined Star Warriors recently), then either way works, too.

In other words, it's all up to you guys. I'm going to assume that everyone at least has passing knowledge about everyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.