Kingdom Hearts III Someone Else's Moves

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by A Zebra, Apr 25, 2014.

1. A Zebra Chaser

This has always been a bit of a pot dream of mine.
    If any of you have played Sonic Battle, one of the cool things about that game was that you could get cards representing every character's moves in the entire game, ad equip them to a robot character to customize it as you saw fit.
    I would absolutely LOVE to see a move stealing type mechanic like this in KH, so much so that I was at one point working on a KH fangame that worked kinda like CoM, except rather than cards for attacks, you collected cards for playstyles. An Aladin card gives you Aladin based attacks, that sort of thing.
    There are some very mild instances of this in previous KH games, but I feel like having the ability to slot in moves unlike Sora's would be a really cool way of letting the player control what kind of character they wanted to play as.
    I've brought up a similar concept a few times here when talking about D Links and Summons. I think the ideal would be to combine Drive Forms D Links and Summons to give Sora the traits of another character temporarily (Though this idea first stemmed from me wanting to see Terra D Link with Cinderella and gracefully hold up his pantaloons while he ran)

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I could see this happening with a few characters like Roxas and Ventus. Maybe Vanitas if we're lucky. I'd like to see it extend to Disney characters and the like but I dunno how likely that is.

3. Arch Mana Knight

You're referring to the entire Mega Man franchise when it comes stealing moves/attacks from enemies.

Kingdom Hearts has already done similar things to this as you mentioned like Enemy Cards in CoM and D-Links in BBS. Of course you're not directly stealing special moves from characters but it's not a stretch to say Sora could draw on the power of friendship(because that's a legit power in the KH universe) to use powers from his friends from other worlds.

I'd imagine that something like this is a very real possibility considering everything we've seen so far.

4. A Zebra Chaser

It's a similar concept, definitely, I used Sonic Battle as an example because it's a lot more in depth. You choose combos, healing moves, running style, double jump and so on. D Links are a lt like what I wanted, just more extreme. Most of the moves with D Links were at best renamed versions of existing commands, seeing Sora use actual moves belonging to a character just seems more interesting to me