Some questions about the Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by cstar, Nov 5, 2017.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

So in February of this year, we opened up the Official KHV Server to everyone on KHV. So long as they let us know what their username was, they were whitelisted and messaged a little code to gain entry (since it wasn't exactly open access at the time) and for a little while there was a huge burst in activity, now it's kind of, well....

Actually, it's still active. Just not a lot of people. There's been a bit of a takeover by a lot of the RPA and some projects have been popping up depending on the will of the creator then. Sometimes there's dead spots, but overall there's generally about 2-3 people on a day with the server.

Now, when we first began, there were many more on the server, so this little thread has been created to ask everyone a few questions about it, so we can get a gauge in interest.

1. Were you aware there was in fact a KHV minecraft server? Have you used it?
    2. If you used it, do you still actively use it?
    3. What were some of your favorite experiences on the server?
    4. If you are no longer active, is there a particular reason why you found yourself being deterred?
    5. Is there anything you would like to see changed about the Minecraft server?
    6. Extra comments you may have that do not fit in the other areas?

Overall, I've love to be able to see if we can make it so more people jump on in with all the fun. Currently, a few members have been working on making a HUGE city. And some of the more active members really like running around and showing all of our older projects to returning or new players!

Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day~
    -cstar

2. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, and yes

No

I made a base under Kelly's house. IDK if she ever found it.

4. If you are no longer active, is there a particular reason why you found yourself being deterred?
    Mostly just a lack of things to do. As someone that's balls deep in learning about Skyfactory 3, vanilla Minecraft is boring AF.

Skyfactoryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Skyfactoryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I am going to log on when I have free time to see this. Get off my damn lawn, butt.

I'm on mobile so I won't be be copying the questions in full.

1. Yes, and yes.

2. I have been wanting to play again but at the time of writing this, I haven't.

3. Exploring the world and building stuff with buds. One time, I accidentally let Heart's cows out of their pen. While trying to fix this, Luxord came online and saw the chaos I had created. He helped and then we goofed around, I think I recall him building a suicide pillar in front of my house that he ended up exploding, leaving one block of dirt just floating up in the sky. I hope it's still there. Lux was also good at using mod powers to save my dumbass when I got lost trying to mine, lol.

4. I've been busy with work and University. I also only really enjoyed playing when playing with friends. MC vanilla can be really boring.

5. I can't really think of anything right now. I'll edit later if I do.

6. If my farm or my house is hecked up, I will so sad, lol.

4. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm not on your lawn

5. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

You're underneath it. It better be a cool base or so help me.

6. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

It's really not.

7. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Yes. I am/was a mod on it

Nay

I like stripe mining all over the place. It's fun. Also getting materials for people cuz I'm a **** builder

What is this magical free time you speak of?

Mods would be cool, but it depends on how much space we have on the sever, ya feel?

8. Arch Mana Knight

I still play but it'd be cool to one day see the server updated with a later version of Minecraft. Skyfactory seems cool too but I dunno how that'd be implemented on the current server.