Chain of Memories Some people think that Marluxia is gay. How bout you?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by santa_sora, Sep 24, 2008.

?

is marluxia gay

Poll closed Oct 27, 2008.
  1. gay

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. not gay

26 vote(s)
    78.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

wit that in mind marluxias straight

2. The Mender Traverse Town Homebody

i don't he is just eccentric and i like flowers to and i am not gay

3. blane Merlin's Housekeeper

He's bi be cause I think he's gay but he obviously likes Larxene. This is only my opinion.

4. bobo.the.nut Traverse Town Homebody

Dude, the closest they ever get to talking is when Marluxia is speaking to Axel and she's in the same room. I don't understand that pairing.

5. progamer Merlin's Housekeeper

Not gay

Marluxia is not gay. Well he was supost to be a girl in the first place hehe so yea.

6. TwilightTownShadow Destiny Islands Resident

Marly is so not gay D:!! Just becuz he controls roses dosen't make him a faggy X3!! At least we all know that he won't stink after a hard days work of collecting hearts lol.

7. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Originally, he was a girl, but they changed him to a boy for some odd reason.

8. Juicy Chaser

You guys make me chuckle. xD

It's amusing how people judge sexuality based on appearence.

9. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Marluxia studies the fine arts of war and beauty. He is more man than the rest of the cast can handle.

10. Arch Mana Knight

Marluxia was kicking Axel's ass the last time I remember playing CoM. So wouldn't that make Axel "gay-er"? ...Kidding.

Seriously though. None of the Organization members are straight or gay...or bi. They CAN'T love or feel affection towards anyone.

11. accio75 Destiny Islands Resident

I was never a fan, and i have watched the Yaoi comics, and what ive assumed from there is he likes to cheat on Vexen. but techniccly, i geuss hes alright, and my friend says hes badass, but hes not straight either.

12. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

No Axel was kicking Marluxia's ass. Marluxia is the one who used Namine as a sheild and waited for Sora to come.

Marluxia was supposed to be a girl, but because of Larxene Noruma wanted her to have someone to relate towards. That is the only reason.

13. Beyerful Moogle Assistant

Marluxia is not gay. His pink hair and flower style is a reference to Sakura petals, which in Japan, are a symbol of death. This is further enforced by his scythe and his embracing of the emotionless nobodyhood unlike many other members.

Nomura was going to make him a girl because he knew how the western civilization would react to the pink but he decided to say stuff it and went with what he wanted which was to make Marluxia a man.

Give me SOLID proof that Marluxia is gay. You can't, because he has NO emotions and seems to lack even illusion emotions. We have NO info on his somebody life so we cannot prove what he was back then either.

Although I will admit, fan comics that make Marluxia gay can be funny, but saying he is a gay as a fact beyond comical purposes is incorrect.

14. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

THIS THIS THIS

Exactly what I was thinking, although I still find him pretty gay looking, but yeah thats the Western mind thinking.

15. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    Another one of these threads!!!!!!! I still hold my argument that Marluxia isn't gay and also well done Santa-sora your the first one I've seen to make a thread like this thinking Marluxia isn't gay, it's quite refreshing.

16. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im not sure if i posted here but whateves.

marluxia is not gay, one reason being nobodies do not have sexual orientations or any views of romance.

17. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

HECK NO!!!! I HATE PEOPLE SAY MARLUXIA"S GAY HE"S NOT!!! THE PERSON THAT"S GAY IS VEXEN!!!:yelling:

18. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Wait, wut. Vexen? No, he's just a creepy but often put-upon jerkass. Which is a pity, since he alone seems to carry out the good majority of the Apprentices' research now that they have elemental superpowers and a round room with big chairs. :|

Marly? ...Well... Marly's something, but I haven't figured out what that something is. There's a comprimise between straight and gay arguments called 'metrosexual' - all the social behaviour and none of the actual squickiness. I don't have a clue if it applies to the guy, though, since... well, we've never seen his personal life.

And for the record, I always thought the colour of Marly's hair was purposefully something like a light version of rosewood (making it not rosewood anymore, but hey).

19. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

umm have you seen vexen what he does in his spare time? he well r-a-p-e girls and boys DX this is why no one loves vexen im glad he's dead but not zexion..DX

20. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

...Huh. I didn't know that was one of their symbols for death, nor that Marly was almost a woman.

But this does explain a lot. I figured Nomura just randomly made him pink to screw with us.

Hon, please keep your speculation for the Spamzone. And try to stay on topic, won't you?