So who's ready for 012?

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Senbonzakura Kageoshi, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

So anyone have any speculations of who the ? character is? Some think it's Noctis but I doubt that. I want it to be Snow. Some people think its Yuna but she isn't really a surprise.

2. Arch Mana Knight

Cloud has Slashing Blow and Omnislash V.5 which seemingly makes all his other Brave moves useless. I seriously end 90% of all my fights in about 3-5 seconds due to that combo. XD The only Brave move he has that's even moderately annoying is Braver since that thing has more tracking and range than one would think. D8

EDIT: I hope Noctis gets in the game. I doubt he will since Nomura would do the same thing he did to Lightning for the original Dissidia. << He'd be kept out of the game because Versus wasn't released. D:

DOUBLE EDIT: Lol. Omnislash Version 5 is not a Brave move. XD My bad.

3. Always Dance Chaser

Nice. I played as WoL last and I was really disappointed that Garland didn't make a reference to his "Knock you down" line despite all the other references :/

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

I was totally dissapointed at the lack of "knock you down" here's hoping for it in 012

Your thinking about Blaze. Flare is a brand new air hp attack where he slashes the opponent and the opponent blows up in fire and he slashes them away. It's in the first trailer

honestly I main Garland and he is a beast if you know how to use him. Gigantaxe (his ultimate weapon) has the highest attack and it's secondary ability allows him to absorb alot of ex force. Equipt him with assecories that boost ex aborbtion and Garland gets into ex mode easily which allows him to hit alot of deadly criticals. Also his ex mode ability is amazing as Garland does not flinch during an attack. His hp attacks are his flaws but they don't call him GARland for nothing