Seldom

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aura, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Arch Mana Knight

Favorite chapter so far. Everyone likes Scott. XD I didn't catch any mistakes and this chapter even though it was 'long' was a quick read. 8DD

2. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

This is a really good story :] Your writing style is pretty exceptional compared to some of the styles I have seen before. I really like Rena, she seems like she can handle herself quite well. Kudos.

3. Aura Goddess

I'm glad. Really. I'm really glad you're liking it. Scott's popular amoung people.

Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

New chapter with chaos. Yay. I was waiting until I got the chance to finally type this chapter. Although, I do believe there are a few mistakes so it's not perfect. Please do tell me if there are any mistakes.

Updated.

4. Arch Mana Knight

So...She's gonba fight? 8D I wonder who they are. I have a slight idea of what they'll be but...I wanna see the rest of the plot. Dx

5. Aura Goddess

Gonna* XD And yes. >> Although, I don't like the fighting scene here because I was tired so...yeah.

Fighting parts are extremely awkward to me so...I don't like them. I kind of dislike this chapter so...yeah. >>;;

Updated.

6. Arch Mana Knight

My bad. *decides against editing it* XD

This time I didn't catch much to fix. >8D So...yeah. I didn't like this chapter. You suck. D<<<

Kidding. 8D *violates* So, I could tell that it was a little...awkward but that's alright. It's to be expected from a girl-I mean...<<; The ending of it was sweet. 8D

7. Aura Goddess

Bad boy. I'm going to shoot you. And no violating. *slaps* I think I showed you the ending of that chapter along time ago. I can't remember but yeah.

Anyway...I hate this chapter. A lot. Seems completely pointless to me to have written it. It's a bit short and I would have done it longer if I had more time, but sadly I didn't.

Updated.

8. Aura Goddess

Short chapter. Not too fond of it. I plan on making them longer, but I haven't really been having enough time lately. Stuff going on. Any mistakes, please tell me.

Updated.

9. Arch Mana Knight

It was a kinda short chapter. >> But I still liked it. The ending was a little out of place to me. @-@

Sorry for not commenting earlier. I just...yeah. <-<; You better be writing. B|

10. Aura Goddess

No real comment.

This chapter might seem a bit confusing with the Rena/Stella thing so...yeah. I didn't bother re-reading the chapter so...any mistakes, let me know.

Updated.

11. Arch Mana Knight

I liked it. Not much to say. The ending of that chapter was something I was kind of waiting for. I was like, "When is she going to introduce him? D: "

I didn't catch any grammar errors so...8DDD

12. Aura Goddess

You were waiting for me to introduce Anthony? I wouldn't have thought that you would actually guess that I was planning on introducing him. XD Oh well. You were right, I guess.

Anyway...finally was able to write. I was too distracted by certain things these past few weeks because of stuff here at home. Chapter's a bit short and I kind of randomly started...winging it like in the middle because my mind was blank. I also changed the dedication part in the beginning a bit.

Updated.

13. Arch Mana Knight

Yes I was planning on you introducing him. The chapter was...sweet. I wonder why that ball caused Rena to react like that. D:

...Anthony/Scott really sounds like me. XD And I know where you got that "shush" from. 8DD

Continue writing. ><

Oh and I saw no grammar errors but I read really fast. @-@

14. Aura Goddess

It made her react that way because...well you'll kind of get your answer in the beginning of the chapter.
    Anthony/Scott is mainly based on you. That's why they sound like you. And of course you do.
    You always read too fast. Read slowly next time.

Anyway...the beginning of the chapter is something I kind of went through. Except, it was verbal abuse instead of physical abuse. I was bullied by two boys who enjoyed insulting me. Oh joy. This chapter is a bit short. Sorry about that. If there are any mistakes, please tell me.

Updated.

15. Arch Mana Knight

You were not bullied. B| I saved you, remember? D:

I liked the chappy. When I first read it...there was something important I wanted to comment on but I forgot what to say. >< I don't even remember if I caught any mistakes or not. I was so sick when I read it. @-@ Still, I remember enjoying it. Update more. D<

16. Aura Goddess

My hero?

I'm curious to know what you wanted to say, but it's been three months so I'm positive you forgot.

Anyway, really sorry it took me three months for this next short chapter. I was going through a lot of things and I had writer's block too so that kind of messed everything up. I wish I could have made this chapter longer, but I had trouble coming up with how to continue it so I just decided to think about the next chapter and just end this one.

Any mistakes, please tell me.

Updated.

17. Aura Goddess

Alright so, this chapter is basically a filler. Has nothing to really do with the plot of the original story. I did this because it's pretty much my birthday present to Arch. As much as I wish I had done something better, this is all I had time to do for you. This chapter revolves all around Scott since he is based off of Arch.

I really wish I had more time to give you a better present, Arch. I'm sorry this is all I'm giving you. I'm really hoping you like it and this cheers you up. I was hoping I'd be able to give you something much better, but I couldn't. I was too busy with life. ; ;

I hope you like it. Happy birthday, Squishy~

Filler updated.

18. Arch Mana Knight

8D Thank you. I've liked both chapters. Nothing really to correct you on. ^^;

Scott and I have the same birthday. 8D I was actually a bit sad when I saw that nobody was going to be with him. A bit cheesy, but still a fun read. You really should update more. D8

19. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

Well Aura, this was really fun to read! A neat original story, don't see much of those . .least I don't >_>; Keep up with the updates~ 8D Very interesting and catchy to the reader.

20. Aura Goddess

I was afraid you wouldn't like it because it was cheesy. Glad you liked it though.

Thank youuuu. I'm glad you like it. I should bug more people we know to read it. Lol.

Anyway...finally had the chance to write. Life's been a little hectic and I had ideas a while ago, but life wasn't letting me write. The two new female characters are actually people I know. Wanted to include them into the story so I did.

Updated.