Renegades

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Krowley, Jul 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

PLANET - ARKANOID
    SECTOR 74 - OUTER QUADRANT

DOCKING BAY Q-37

Several docking ships made their way onto the arrival gate, where armed men were making their stand. Hundreds of galactic officers stood havily armed as they watched half a dozen transport ships slowly glide their way onto the arrival gate. This planet was Arkanoid. An impenetrable fortress said to detain and punish galactic criminals.

The docking bay doors to the transport shuttles opened as the prisoners were pushed out in single file. All of the prisoners were attached to eachother via handcuffs that were made of some of the strongest metals in existant. The futuristic planet was covered entirely in buildings, transport shuttles and cell doors. It was a bleak planet that cautioned the end of the line...

A man in official Galactic officer attire made his way to greet the lined up prisoners. He wore jet black combat boots, had a pistol on each side of his waist, and a keyring that jangled along his left pant side. He dawned a dark brown crew cut with a heavily bushy mustache and eyebrows to match. He looked from left to right of the line and chuckled to himself. Roughly three dozen new inmates. He smirked, causing his facial hair to arch as he looked back to his men. "This today's haul boys?" he spoke with a monotone voice with a hint of southern accent.

"Well let's get this trainwreck over with. My name is Officer Jackson Grant. I am your warden for the duration of your stay in Q-Block. Now if this were one of them hippie dippie circles, we'd all go around and introduce ourselves in a circle and talk about our hopes and dreams.... Well as a firm believer of freedom, I would like to cordially invite you to think about everything that makes you happy... take them out back... and shoot it in the head." A sullen silence fell over the prisoners. "This is not where you go to make change, this is where you go TO ROT AND EVENTUALLY DIE. If you were sent to Arkanoid, that means only one thing. You made a stupid decision and you got caught! This prison holds over 8 billion prisoners and is equipped with over 100 million fully armed personal to make sure you stay in line. You may outnumber us eighty to one, but you are STILL OUTNUMBERED. This entire planet is a giant mechanism. You don't blink, you don't sweat, you don't even SHIT! WITHOUT US KNOWING ABOUT IT!" He yelled, with spit flying off his lips.

"You were all arrested for various crimes and I could use a nice little laugh, so let's go over your case files."
    A nearby officer handed him a small metallic card, that brought forth a hologram before him. He swiped left and right, chuckling to himself. "Whoo boy, y'all are some dumbasses... Destruction of property, drunken disobedience, trespassing, assault, DISOBEYING A DIRECT MILITARY ORDER TO SAVE YOUR BEST FRIEND?!" He turned off the hologram and spit on the floor in front of them. "You all are truly the scum of the stars..." He handed the case file back to one of his men.

"Seeing as how y'all are organized by threat level, you've been placed in Q block for processing and analysis. You know... sortin' out the crazies from the shit for brains. As such, you will be detained under my direct supervision for the next 3 days. After which, you will be injected with Kolorian fluid monitors making your entire body basically just one big nanny cam... Seeing as how you all are stationed under my care, try not to make my job difficult. If you're outta line, we stun yah. If you start a fight, we go in lockdown, and basically beat y'all up for fun." He looked at several of the inmates. "Oh, and it's a unisex prison... so play nice..." He folded his arms along his chest. "YOU ARE HERE FOR THREE DAYS, AND THEN YOU ARE NO LONGER MY RESPONSIBILITY. During your stay here, you will be equipped with this." He showcased a small neck brace to them all. "It is a shock collar of the highest variety. I call it the muzzler," he smirked. "It can go from light shock to pee yer pants mode, to full on kill switch. He spit in front of them again. He turned around and walked away as he continued to talk. "Any questions? No, good. Throw 'em in the mess hall with the other cattle."

After orientation, the prisoners were shoved into processing where they were stripped down, robbed of their belongings, and fully equipped with new prison attire. On each person's neck was a small "muzzler" as they were thrown into an enormous mess hall with several other inmates. At least a thousand. The prisoners here had only 3 days before being locked for good. An unfortunate purgatory for something much worse...

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    The Rami in the line was strangely cooperative. Well, for the strangers in the room it probably did not look so strange because they knew nothing of her character. But she was being slow and observant for reasons mostly related to trying to see if she could figure out how this place worked as best as she could. She moved her hands a bit as she began to notice a small annoying noise made with the handcuffs and she did that much to the chagrin of the guards who eventually treated her to even tighter handcuffs. Once they began going through processing she glared at the faces of every single guard involved, hoping to remember their faces later. Once she was able to use her wrists while the collar was on, she walked in and rubbed her wrists as she walked up towards an empty table and sat straight on it. Not even bothering with the seat since the seats were built far too low for her use. She crossed her arms and waited for someone to sit nearby as she scanned the area already trying to plan an escape. Once someone was near her she looked to them and said,"So. What are you in for?"

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Hey, hey don't need to push. I know you all want a chance to touch my beautiful body but not yet, my brother is here after all." He winked at the guards pushing him off, trying to shrug off their touch before they were stopped and he could look over to his brother. "Besides I am saving myself for you. After all, you are only slightly less attractive than me, so it is close enough." Even arrested he couldn't help himself but joke with his brother. For being sent essentially to his death, he was rather chipper. He watched as a man paced in front of them watching them. "Three good punches and he would be out." Jay whispered to his brother eyeing up the exact places he would have to hit to get the hulking man down to his level.

"Jackson Grant. Oh I am shivering in my boots already." He laughed as he watched the man trying to be all threatening. "Hey Jack, what happens if you have no hopes and dreams to shoot? Can I just leave?" Interrupting the man didn't bother him in the slightest. It was fun to make people angry. "Stupid. You know I wouldn't say that saving your brother is stupid. The stupid part is that he got caught." He wasn't about to admit that he was wrong, there was no chance that he would say that he was stupid. He wasn't a smart of his brother of course, he couldn't build a ship... well neither could Jim apparently, his blew up.

There was a continuation about how they would be divided and Jay almost just shrugged.
    "Sorry little bro, looks like I can't protect you from all the weaklings after the next three days. Try and play nice. But lets have a little fun together while we still can." He whispered during the end of the speech, completely missing the entire part about the collars that they would be wearing. Just as he finished talking they were pushed off somewhere else for processing, then stripped down and equipped. "Hey! Hey! What are these, don't put that around my neck!" Without his hands free yet he wasn't able to get any good hits on anyone. Once it was on he was shoved into the hall, but at least he was free of his cuffs.

"Uh hey... Jim. Do you know how-"

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Lydia was shuffled with the rest of the prisoners. They were all interesting characters, but she couldn't get a good peak of them from being in line and chained around her neck. This situation didn't bother Lydia so much as she thought it would have. She had been in tough spots before, and while this one was unique, she kept her head held high. She half-paid attention to the warden, holding back from rolling her eyes at his toughness. It just reminded her of some of the unsavory folks back home, especially with his accent. One of the prisoners was making some smart aleck remarks. She raised one eyebrow with piqued and a slight smirk, wondering how long he was going to keep that mouth running with the situation he was in. She went back to seriousness when the warden continued his verdict. The serum didn't sound like a fun thing to have, and neither did the shock collars. She was used to holding her own, so being in a unisex holding place didn't phase her one bit. 'Well Pa, it's gonna be tough. But your little girl's strong.'

As soon as that fine speech was over, everything of hers was stripped away from her and replaced with an ugly prison outfit. She wanted to hold onto a rustic looking compass, but of course that was confiscated. With the "muzzle" securely fastened on, Lydia was shoved in the mess hall by a guard. She stumbled and caught herself before she tumbled on the floor.
    "Hey, hey! I'm walkin'!" The fiery ginger mumbled under her breath as she turned away from the guard, getting a look at her surroundings. While her crimes weren't necessarily heinous and they were dramatized to the extreme, she knew that wasn't the case with everyone else around here. She was going to have to be careful with who she talked to and how she conducted herself. If being on the move taught her anything, it was to adapt quickly to your environment.

Lydia found a table and sat down on the bench with her back to it, resting her arms out on either side of her and crossing one leg over the other. A breath of air escaped from her lips and she looked up, seeing how big this place really was.

"So. What are you in for?"

The girl was pulled out of her thoughts from a voice to the right of her. Her eyes landed on a fascinating looking alien and she smiled. "Shootin' an apple off of some pompous' head," she said in a light, western accent. "Apparently it wasn't a shootin' contest after all." She didn't feel like going into full details, not yet anyways. She nodded her head as a sort of greeting to the lady, and then sat up. "Whatcha in for?" Lydia asked as she pulled at the collar on her own neck. This thing was going to get old fast...

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Jim went through processing pretty much just letting his brother run his mouth on his behalf, but he was probably just because he was more inwardly annoyed about being manhandled. He was almost certain he should have gotten out of there faster, but the way they managed to block the two from their escape made it less than ideal unless they wanted to be dead. And the boy definitely saw more value in keeping himself and his brother alive. He heard his brother's comment about saving himself for him and simply rolled his eyes. And once all of their processing was done, he followed not long after his brother who was in the middle of asking a question as he interrupted, "-to get out of the muzzles? No. Haven't had experience with these, it's not tech they usually distribute outside of these prison planets for that reason. Well, there's one way." Jim pulled his neck back and made a knife slicing motion across his neck before smiling and shrugging, "It's fiiine, we're fiiine. Well. We're gonna rot away in prison apparently, despite this being a major violation of Trianguli law's right to a trial. But we'll be fine." He placed a hand on his brother's shoulder and shifted his face a bit and smirked, "It looks cute on us, maybe we can marry some cute girls from Vastelli V that got in here for... ya know. Business operations outside the legal establishments." He winked quickly at his brother and walked over towards a table and sat down leaning his elbows back and crossing his legs, "Ya might need to. If they're separating by threat level, we might not be together. And I know you can't live without me... aha..." Jim looked away from his brother nervously like he hoped that would not be the case.

[​IMG]

Xy listened to Lydia's answer and tried to contain a yawn. Gunfire didn't particularly seem like a reason to be stuck forever on a prison planet. The alien crossed her arms and looked over at Lydia and grinned a toothy grin that showed some pretty scary and slightly sharpened teeth,"I aided a terrorist organization. Helping to overthrow some of the humans that took over my planet and implemented the galaxian system. Now tell me, h'min. How many mushrooms do ya eat? I'm just curious..."

6. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Being stripped down and treated like vermin might not have bothered him since shame was an organic emotion but he was no damn toaster. This machine had pride. Not that pride would do him any good. He analyzed his means of escape and most of the options presented before him had over a ninety-nine percent chance in his destruction and those that didn't had a one hundred percent chance in his destruction. There was always the option to wait out the lifespans of everything around him but waiting such a length of time was not a preferable alternative.

Going it alone came with infinitesimal odds of success. Logically, that meant gathering others willing to work on an escape. Without knowing more about who he was imprisoned with he had no way to calculate the chance of success for an escape. These were criminals after all and not everyone could be trusted or even have an appropriate skill set for him to work with. Leading was what he was programmed for Ace looked around at the others, noticing a handful of groups already forming and all he had to do was approach one as it was more efficient than going after individuals.

"Greetings, Rami and Human." Realizing his tone was stilted and unnatural he compensated appropriately and took on a more lax tone of speech. "I am Ace. Not a h'min as you might say." He paused and gave a brief glance around at the other prisoners. "Apologies for interrupting your conversation. I felt it necessary to learn about those around me stuck in this predicament."

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Damn it, you are supposed to be the smart one." Jay rubbed his hand against the collar around his neck. "Do you really think they look good, I have to say I am not fond of something this tight around my neck. And before you say it, decapitation will not help." Jay retorted since his brother already implied that once. He wasn't about to get his head cut off for the sake of getting this, so called, muzzle off of his neck. Despite everything his brother was saying Jay knew as well as Jim that everything was not fine. Sitting next to his brother he leaned over and started to whisper. "While those girls do sound very tempting, I prefer the idea of getting out of here before we run the risk of getting separated. What do you say? You said yourself that throwing us in here was going against the law, why not just... you know get out?" It was a stupid idea he knew well enough, but Jim was smart enough that he might just be able to make it work. "Your brains and my muscle. Jack won't know what hit him. Besides if we want a hope at freedom it will have to be before they inject us with that stuff, separated or not I doubt even you can stop that from working." They had a better chance of figuring out the muzzles, something on the body that can be examined compared to something that was injected into you. Either way it was clear that Jay had no plans of just sitting around and rotting.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

From the moment that the ship had docked up until they had gotten collars from the loudmouth that had taking the time to greet them Silver had showed no signs of reacting besides giving Officer Grant the blankest stare he could muster. Was all this really necessary? The only thing he'd done was hack a bunch of robots and mess around with him. Wasn't like anything was destroyed, people killed or governments overthrown. Well, one out of the three of those were true, but it wasn't intentions. He was bored and things like that are liable to happen when he got like that.

Once the 'orientation' was finished and they were let go, Silver had found himself a spot at a table and just flopped down into table. He sat down like a normal person, but his head and arms were plopped down. After a few moments of silently sitting there, he starting touching the collar around his next. He really wanted to mess around with this and see how it ticks. Maybe someone else would die as a result of it and he could just remove the collar from the corpse.
    "Tempting, but that'd be too much work." He mused aloud, not at all concerned if anyone heard him. They wouldn't know what he was referring to anyway if they did.

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    The sharp teeth threw her off a bit. Lydia reeled back slightly at the sight of it and sat up a little straighter. "Terrorists eh?..." And by the sounds of it, she wasn't a fan of humans either. What a great choice of a place to sit. Then again, she figured she would offend everyone around here. Humans weren't well liked after all. The last question threw her off though. "Mushrooms?" She raised an eyebrow and scratched her head. "The good kind? Or the ones that make ya loopy? Because the latter I steer clear from. Having a good ol' mushroom in stew or stir fry is pretty good though once in a while. I like 'em stuffed and baked too. But I'm mostly a potatoes and beans fan myself-" She was cut off when someone else intervened in the conversation. The way he talked, he was surely not a human like he said. Android probably? Lydia waved a hand at him. "Shure, go right ahead. Intervene all ya want. It's not like there's not much to do 'round here."

10. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Simon banner.png

There was a story to tell. One was how he got here in the first place. Simon knew some that ended up here at this prison on the planet, Arkanoid. Most did not belong here and it was mostly here-say. He walked out from the docking bay in a single file. It seemed relatively easy to get into this place. He seemed to be attacked to another person but had not paid that much attention to who it was. He had figured that it was better to play along then to make a issue out of nothing. The thing that he knew about this planet was nothing compared to seeing it in person. It was far more bleaker planet then most had made it out to be. Soon he was addressed by a man in official Galactic officer attire. From what he could tell this man wanted to show off. He knew that being here met certain death. He knew that the best thing to do was to take everything in. Everything could be a weapon and anything could make a way out. Soon the officer explained the shock collar. Soon the orientation was over. They were shoved into processing where they were stripped down, robbed of their belongings, and fully equipped with new prison attire. He walked into what was sad excuse of a mess hall. That said he had seen worse then this. He had thought about getting some food but he had no clue what was in it. The food its self did not look that good, that said he was sure he had worse at some point. Thinking that it might be best to look around the mess hall for some sort of weak point. He walked in a way where it looked like he was just walking around but he was looking at everything. The one thing that he knew was the shock collars had to go if he wanted out of here. If he wanted to get out of here that would have to go.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Xy's smile slowly curve into a straight face and she looked a little more relaxed before placing a hand on Lydia's shoulder. For a moment it seemed like a friendly gesture for a moment as she eyed the android and paid him no real mind. Then she grabbed Lydia's head and slammed it back into the table as hard as she could and hissed out,"The little sla'vn likes to talk big talk about mushrooms around a Rami. Are we really how little your scum of a species feels? I hope you enjoy shoving blood down your mouth with every mushroom you like to stuff your filthy fucking face with." Xy then tried to turn her back to shove her face into the ground.

[​IMG]
    "You've got a point but I'm not entirely certain how we could..." his attention was immediately distracted by the sudden fight that looked like it was about to get worse. He focused towards it and said, "Starting a fight this early? Don't this seem a little-"

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    A hand was on her shoulder, which made Lydia uncomfortable. There wasn't much time to react to it. One minute she was looking at the android, and then next she was seeing stars. She barely heard the insults the other was throwing at her as her ears rung from the suddenly head trauma. One thing was on her mind at this point; survive.

One of Lydia's hand instinctively went up to the wrist that was holding her hair to try to claw it off while she turned in her seat, using the heel of her palm of the other hand to jab at the nose. Not to break it or cause serious harm, just enough pain to throw her off. When she was released, Lydia scrambled up to her feet and dropped in a defense position, eyes trained on the alien. She was going to fight dirty, so Lydia would return the favor some more if necessary. The thoughts of being in a prison and having a shock collar around her neck escaped her mind as all she could see was red.

13. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Ace had thought that the Rami and Human girls would not get into a fight over political affairs considering the Rami hadn't immediately acted aggressive. Still, the situation wasn't totally unsalvageable and he took it upon himself to keep the Rami from continuing the fight by gripping Xy by her arm. He easily held her back away from Lydia and gave one short squeeze on her arm to let her know he was capable of using more force if necessary. "Obviously the human was ignorant of the plight of your people. Fighting, however, does not change the situation. We are stuck with each other for the foreseeable future and infighting is a useless endeavor. So if you assist in changing the situation we're in you will cease this nonsense." Ace spoke calmly with a weight of authority in his voice.

14. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Grav winced at the sudden outburst and could only watch in astonishment as a fight brewed from almost nothing. The briefing with the warden was unpleasant enough, but to attack an individual who had been acting rather amicably in such a way seemed rather underhanded. The woman had only politely responded to a prompt, after all, completely unaware of any cultural taboo. The other individual had clearly been seeking out a means of excuse for her belligerent behavior. What had he expected though? These weren't victims of framing as he had been, they were actual criminals. Granted, the warden said the others he had been thrown in with had gotten there for some pretty odd reasons, but... a lot of these people wouldn't be the type to see reason or leave him alone just cause he didn't feel like socializing.

While he had been thinking about his current predicament, an android of some kind stepped in to try and break up the fight. He supposed that was a good thing, but it could be that he would just wind up in the impending brawl as well. He sighed as he heard the taller individual speak of changing their current situation.

"What is it that we can do even?" Even as he muttered the words though, he did find himself seriously considering their options. Whatever the others were in for, he hardly wanted to live a miserable life in prison for what someone else did. However, he was unable to think of much, mired in gloom and depression as his mind was.

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Tsubasa walked into the cafeteria that had held the other thousands of prisoners. She barely even knew why she was here in the first place. She was a bit scared if she was being honest with herself. The cat-eared girl looked around the room and tried to take a deep breath. "Everything will be fine....Everything is going to be okay." She whispered to herself as she tried reassuring herself. She walked around the room as calm as she could until she came up to an empty table where the neighboring table had begun forming a small little group. Tsubasa sat down and tried to use her cat ears to listen to their conversation. It seemed that they were planning for an escape or planning to start a fight. This alarmed her a bit but she took another deep breath and shook her head to calm down. Maybe with their plan, it could help her escape? She had to find a way to clear her good name. Arrested and imprisoned on false charges, Tsubasa had no idea what to think of it. Who would want to frame her? Why would they want to do that? It was quite the conundrum. She tried to remain calm once more as she tried to listen in on their conversation once more.

16. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Suffice it to say, Aero's situation could have been
    so much worse. Getting caught for blowing up a planet? No problem. Getting transported to the worst prison in this sector of the galaxy? Okay, getting there. But having his mask removed and forcing him to near-death from a lack of an apparatus that helps him breathe? That was about as worse as things could get. Fortunately, the guards let him keep it, though its abilities were severely wired down, decreasing his visionary abilities to just short of super-human, essentially turning it into just a regular breather aid with fancy goggles, but who was he to complain about this prison's hospitality?

Upon arriving within the prison, he took a good luck around and sighed. Was this really going to be his life now? He had wondered on the way here if he could really escape. Well, of course, he was going to try. Either that, or die in his efforts; he had just escaped from a slave life, and there was no way in hell he'd ever go back to that kind of lifestyle again. The problem was that there was no way in hell he could do this alone, so as his thoughts drifted back to that really old space movie where the protagonists also escaped a maximum-security prison like this, he scanned any individuals or groups he could for possible potential that would be good for a crew.

...Well, the two fighting each other didn't seem like they'd get along in a team. And just like that, he found himself distracted, tilting his head, watching the--Rami? If he was correct?--lash out at the human about...mushrooms? Maybe she preferred Zega over Mimtemdo.

Plans for escape already out of his mind for the time being, he set himself down on a chair to watch, noticing an empty tray on his table. ...If I really wanted to, I could throw this at them for shits and giggles... He decided to let that thought simmer for now.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  17. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    The android stepped in, but Lydia kept on defense. The alien was definitely a psychopath, and she wasn’t sure if she would hold back even with someone to intervene. “What he said,” Lydia gestured her head at the hulking man standing beside the alien. “Yeah I’m from a scum species, but that don’t make me apart of them. I ain’t heard about no Rami and y’all hating people eating some shrooms. Now I went all over the galaxy with my pa, and I’ve seen all kinds of shrooms from all over. I didn’t know nothin’ about your kind of shrooms. Maybe cuz the higher ups kept it hush-hush. Wouldn’t be the first time.”

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  18. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Simmer Grant was a very unique individual. No matter how bad a situation might be, he just couldn't help himself. It was second nature at this point. The guards finally released him after a sultry conversation. Less of a conversation really. More like a one-sided pickup line contest. "So, you come here often," Simmer asked the android who had been lumped in with his antics. "She's pretty cute," he thought to himself.

Karen Masterson had been analyzing her current situation and found it lacking. To start things off, she was stuck on this prison planet which was supposed to be her grave, apparently. That was according to the warden who had so graciously made an appearance before them. To be honest, she could handle that. She was perfectly fine with waiting for all these fleshy nobodies to rot away. What she couldn't handle was a red haired cat eared romancer. She was paired up with him by happenstance from the gate. She thought it would be a simple matter of getting to wherever the guards were taking them but they had to stop several times along the way. It's not like he was a ruffian causing trouble. No. He was flirting with the guards. Karen could tell they were obviously taken aback, not expecting this kind of behavior. Neither was she. And yet, they still managed to make it to the cafeteria. "You talk too much. Perhaps if you ran your brain as much as your mouth you wouldn't be in this situation," Karen stated nonchalantly as she took in the room.

"Hey, your words cut deep," Simmer laughed, obviously not affected. He noticed the android was analyzing their surroundings and decided to do the same. That's when the food caught his eye. "Is ... Is that supposed to be food?" Simmer pointed to a grotesque looking platter of slop. "That doesn't even look fit to be eaten by a space slug," Simmer snarled whilst playing with the studs in his ears.

Karen noticed this and decided to ask, "Why do you still have those? They took all my belongings and placed this limiter on me," she raised her arm to display a cuff that had been attached to it, "Why didn't they take yours?"

Simmer grinned ear to ear, "Probably because they like me!"

Karen sighed, "More like you're a nuisance they couldn't wait to get rid of."

"Hey, I'll have you know that I am an amazing person. My skills in a kitchen are unparalleled by anyone. And you can't deny I'm charismatic," Simmer finished with a wink.

Deciding to ignore his last remark, Karen asked, "So you're some sort of cook then? Can't imagine a cook doing something to end up in here."

Simmer snarled, "I am. Let's just say I gave a high priority individual the come upins he so utterly deserved. What about you? What do you do and how did you end up here?"

Karen finally moved to sit down at a table, having finished her analysis, "I'm a doctor. I was looking for something and got caught in a place I wasn't supposed to be in."

Simmer followed with a casual stroll, "You're a doctor, huh? I'd like to see some bedside manner from you."

Karen stopped in place, gripping her fists, "I'm sure I could show you, if that's what you like. I'll make it the last thing you ever see."

Simmer felt a shiver run down his spine, "Cold and dangerous. ... So, you figured out how to get out of here yet?"

For the first time in the pairs interacting, Karen was slightly shocked, "What?"

"You've been trying to figure out a way to get out of here, right," Simmer asked nonchalantly.

Karen took a moment to make sure no one was listening and then answered, "I have."

"And?"

"..."

Simmer sighed, "No such luck I guess. If an android such as yourself can't even calculate a way out of this place, I've got no chance." He finished with a sigh and took a seat at a nearby table.

Karen followed suit, staring at Simmer with bewilderment, "It appears as though I haven't given you enough credit, cat ears. I thought you were a mindless idiot with a silver tongue."

Simmer grinned, "I don't like letting people see the real me. I find it leaves them wanting. The names Simmer, by the way. Simmer Grant." Simmer extended a hand in Karen's direction.

"Karen," she said, accepting his gesture, "Karen Masterson."

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Awe come on, let them fight. Chick fights are the best!" Jay called out to the man who stopped the fight. "Testy testy this group is." He commented as he walked towards the man stopping the girls from fighting and put a hand on his shoulder. "What kind of living being doesn't want to see chicks fight? Or what these muzzles do. You know if we can sort that out, I bet my brother could jam them." Jay pointed behind him to Jim before turning to wink at Lydia. "Besides I bet she could hold her own just fine." He didn't stop his eyes from wandering. "So what do you say, letting them fight?" He let out a bit of a laugh and a smile.

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Xy was not okay with this interruption to her fighting, especially by a programmed android trying to act high and mighty and some sort of moral high ground. She looked at Ace and spat in his face and pulled out of his grip and backed up, "Ah yes, my bad. Let's all join hands and start a friendship circle then? Get to sit together and cooperate with one another to make ourselves feel better? We're in prison. And I'm not interested in negotiating with a tin can and sla'vn." The alien shifted to leave the area but turned around quickly to try and get a punch in the face of the android, but the android moved fairly quickly from her punch and she ended up swinging her trajectory into punching the face of a twin that had just walked over to try and keep his brother out of joining something stupid.

[​IMG]
    Jim hit the ground fairly quickly, pretty sure he had just seen stars for a minute and looked up towards the chaos as the Rami stood up straighter and rubbed her wrist and aimed to punch the android again, but instead Jim quickly jumped up off the ground and clocked her in the face instead. This hurt the alien way more that they expected it to and the alien gave a death glare at him and he let out a nervous giggle and hid behind Jay and whispered. "I meeessed up"

"You little fucking k'stal I'll separate your head from your body and feed you to dla'sts. Zas fel a d'oan. E'is az faan oot!" And she ran to grab the hiding twin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.