Question Time Question Time with Boy Wonder!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Plums, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Question Time with...

Boy Wonder!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@Boy Wonder

2. Arch Mana Knight

Dammit Bueno. You know what this question is.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Ted Kord.

4. Patman Bof

If you could easily move to atheistic Europe with your whole family, would you do it ?
    Or are you just too much of an American at heart ?

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Will you ever become Man Wonder?

6. Patman Bof

Or Big Bueno ?

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Really late, buttttt
    Depends what you mean by whole family. My mother would never move and it wouldn't be a good idea for her unless other family came along.
    My girlfriend, though...maybe. I'd have to have friends there, though.
    It wouldn't be for religious reasons, though. Europe just seems...better all around. Even if everyone there is weird.
    I'll leave that to Simon Williams.
    Already am where it counts.

8. 61 No. B

o shiiit didnt see this

uh rly quick
    impressions?
    favorite comic of all time?
    do you like cats?

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

-First: hey, this hipster likes comic books.
    -Current: You're the bomb. We don't really talk much (though honestly, I rarely talk to anyone from here outside of threads anyway. Not by choice, just a bad antisocial habit), but you're one of the members I like the most. Sometimes I don't get your opinions, but then I remember the whole point of opinions. You have a unique outlook on a lot of things in life that I don't think many people understand, let alone appreciate. We should talk more.

This is a very difficult question for me! Right now, Tom King's Vision is climbing the ranks, but it's still young. I love so many but if I have to narrow it down (and this is in no way concrete): the two comics I come back to regularly are Jeph Loeb's Spider-Man: Blue (the whole thing) and the first two issues of the Endgame arc of Scott Snyder's Batman. Blue is just such an emotional ride for me and it breaks my heart reading it. Endgame on the other hand is for Batman vs. the League (also, Tower of Babel). I am not a diehard Batman and I am a little tired of the overbaturation (lol) of the character and how "badass" he's supposed to be, but Snyder's mention of how far Batman had to go and the resources he had to use to be able to go against the League is exactly how it should be done. I don't want Batman to be able to fight the rest of the Justice League just because he's that badass, I want him to be able to fight against them because he's willing to go far to do it and he has to ****ing struggle for it (even if it is a little bit ridiculous). Also, for his answer on the famous Batman vs Superman question: "Who would win in a fight? The answer is always the same: neither of us." There's also the twist at the end of the first issue, revealing the villain. It should have been obvious and just too much of that character, but unlike almost everything else, that plotpoint wasn't spoiled or leaked ahead of time and the reveal was just...well, it was good.
    Oh, there's also the Red Robin series. I love Pre-52 Tim Drake (and New 52 when he's not in the Teen Titans book is slowly reclaiming his glory) and that series cemented my love for the character.

I like cats more than I can tolerate people.

10. Hayabusa Venomous

Favorite individual game and game series?

What's your superpower?

Who's your partner Pokemon? Partner Digimon?

If you were to transform into a disfigured Beast due to consumption of corrupt blood, what would you turn into?

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I don't get to play games as much as I like (see: ever) so I'm not very well-versed in games and I'm just not in that field much so I don't really have any fresh in my mind. But Legend of Dragoon and Valkyria Chronicles are probably two games I hold in extremely high reverence. The former is one of the few games I remember playing growing up and the storytelling just blew me away at that point. It's my one of my biggest inspirations. The latter is one of the first games I picked up after buying my PS3 when I decided to get back into gaming and ohmygod, it was just so beautiful and I love strategy games like that (even if the AI was dumb as a ****ing rock). It's the only game that had a death that caught me so off guard, I actually stopped playing for a bit. A distant third would be DMC. I think, despite all of the criticism, it was very fun and a decent reboot (but oh god, it did have its flaws); its biggest draw for me, though, was its Dante: he was the first character in video game to talk in a way which I could relate. You didn't ask for an explanation, but yeah, there's that. Favorite series? Probably Legend of Zelda.

Real life superpower? My puppy dog eyes.

Flareon. Commandramon.

[​IMG]

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

Since this is still open (I'm looking at you, @Plums)...

1. Impressions?
    2. Watch this video from the Kingdom Hearts II boss series I did a while back and tell me what you think. Who did the best job? Who did the worst job? Or did everyone do an equally good or bad job? Point out spots that looked like, "Ooh, that must have hurt!" or other general spots you found interesting. It's approximately 14 and a half minutes, so I can find something shorter if that's too long for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.