Question Time Question Time with Boy Wonder!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...

Boy Wonder!

As usual, there are some rules I need to go over before we can start. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM, ESPECIALLY THE QUESTION LIMITS, as it's easy to go over the limitations without thinking!

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV.

2 - The person in the spotlight does NOT have to answer all the questions.

3 - The person in the spotlight will have to answer the question on a regular basis, daily would be preferred, so dedication will be needed.

4 - You must be nominated in order to be in the spotlight.

5 - Don't start an argument with the person getting questioned. Keep it clean and don't use it as an attempt to flame the person.

6 - Don't ask too many questions. Give the person some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Maximum amount of questions asked to the person in the spotlight by one member is 10. Once that member has answered you may ask more. If you ask more than ten questions at once your post will be edited, and if you continue to do so you may be taken off the list for the following week's vote.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Have I ever really annoyed you? If so, can you recall what it was?
    4. Favorite staff member and non-staff member?
    5. Favorite food, drink, meal, and snack?
    6. Favorite video games?
    7. Favorite school subject?
    8. Favorite color and number?
    9. Pet peeves? (Anything from something major to something minor.)
    10. Future goals?

3. Krowley Moderator

Original/Current impressions?
    Something in comics you look forward to seeing?
    Any superhero you want to have a film (Who doesn't have one already}
    5 shows you want renewed?
    5 shows you want cancelled?

4. Arch Mana Knight

Batman or Red Batman?

I don't have any other questions. I KNOW YOU THAT WELL.

5. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Impressions?
    How are you?
    Batman or the Goddamn Batman?
    Would you kindly?
    What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

6. Labrys King's Apprentice

Original impressions?
    Current?
    Would you use this as your sig?
    [​IMG]
    Favorite game?
    Xbox or Ps3?
    Nightwing or Robin?
    Doritos or Lays?
    Mayans or Aztecs?

7. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

1. Favorite Avenger?
    2. Sugar, Spice, or Everything Nice?
    3. Motivational song?

8. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Impressions?
    Favorite graphic novel?
    Favorite tv show?
    What book or comic would you want to see translated to a movie?

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Impressions?
    Are you the Batman?
    Are you NOT the Batman?

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

-You were really cool. I still remember our KH3 project. I miss it so. You were actually one of my first friends on the site
    -You're even cooler! One of my favorite RPers and friends on here, not to mention the work you do for the site is very appreciated.

-In actual comics? The finale of Death in the Family. A comic? The new Superman series written by Scott Snyder this year. Related to comics? The Justice League movie, of course. That, and Aquaman on film.

-Young Justice, Green Lantern, Arrow, Supernatural, and...Bleach, though that's more of "continued" tan renewed.

-Related to my last answer: Green Lantern because I want a different art style for a GL show and some parts of the story annoy me, Supernatural because some of the newer seasons are...wrong, in a sense. Adventure Time. For the other two? Pick any current show on Disney. Is Big Time Rush on Nickelodeon still? Definitely that one if it is.
    THE GODDAMN RED BATMAN.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME THAT WELL. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MILK I LIKE IN MY CEREAL. YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE.

Original: Didn't pay much attention to you, but thought you were funny.
    Current: Same as before, but omg, a good RPer and he wants to join my RP<3

Tired as hell. 5:30am shifts are killing me.

Goddamn of course. But I love that word.

Nope.

White bi|ches.

The H in your username pissed me off.
    I like how you don't tend to jump on the "let's be dicks because it's the internet" bandwagon and the H in your username pisses me off.

I would, but I don't.

Tough one. I don't game much. But Valkyria Chronicles will probably always have a place in my heart.

PS3, you ***.

Which Robin? Nightwing or one of the other Robins? Or Dick Grayson as Nightwing versus Dick Grayson as Robin? If it's any other Robin, Red Robin > Red Hood > Nightwing > Robin. If it's the same person as both, he's much better as Nightwing.

Lays.

Aztek

1. Tough question. From the movie series? Probably Hulk. RDJ is good as Iron Man, but too overhyped/Thor leaves too many plot holes/the others just don't have the development and character that Hulk did.
    From the comics? Spider-Man is my favorite hero so him. Wolverine as an Avenger is always enjoyable. But if it had to be somewhat who's strictly an Avenger and not well-known outside of their continuity? Hank Pym, a.k.a. Ant Man.

2. Snips, snails, and puppy dog tails.

3. It's On by Childish Gambino.
    I've actually only ever had one impression of you and that's holy ****, tummer, you're so strong. You've been through a lot and I don't think I would have been able to remain sane or even vigilant if I was in your shoes. I've always considered you one of the better members of KHV even if you have an unhealthy obsession with the janitor and if you ever leave the site before me, I'll be saddened, even if we don't talk often. However, I wish the t in your name was capitalized...though that may look weird on you.

I actually haven't read many graphic novels, but it'd probably Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth.

Supernatural

Aquaman and Flash for comics. For book, it'd be the Mortal Instruments series, but that's actually getting an adaptation<3

Didn't really pay much attention to you. Always wondered if the numbers in your original username meant anything or if it was just a regular newbie username.
    Now? You're okay. I think you're an ass more often than not and usually can't stand you, but it seems like you're getting better...hopefully.

If I was, would I tell you?

No. I am...THE NIGHT.
    1. "This guy gets too much **** for no reason whatsoever. People on the internet are dicks."
    2. "This guy's taste in entertainment is weird, but to each his own. Wow, very into detail (though the table in your sig is a letter short). Maybe TOO into detail? I don't think he's creeperish, just...curious. He needs to respect his mom and learn to read sarcasm online."
    3. That thread about how you act towards your mother really pissed me off.
    4. Staff throughout history? CtR, though that's probably obvious. Juicy's a close second. Current staff? Probably Krowley. Non-staff? Arch. Jayn would be on this list, but she's in a category all by herself<3
    5. Chinese, liquour, grilled chicken and rice covered in cheese with a beer and flan for dessert, sour patch kids.
    6. Don't game much, but Valkyria Chronicles, Shadows of the Damned, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Legend of Dragoon are my all-time favorite.
    7. Philosophy in college, Math in high school.
    8. I don't have a favorite color.. 13.
    9. WHEN PEOPLE DON'T PUT A PHRASE INSIDE PARENTHESIS BEFORE THE PUNCTUATION!
    10. Get involved in public office for Tennessee (even if I'm not the one holding said office), have a family with my beautiful girlfriend, have a cat live for more than a year ; ;, and write a comic book and a novel.

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

Would you ever go skydiving?

If you could be one comic book character (as in like live the life of, everything, good and bad), who would you be?

Dance with me?

How sane are you?

One word to describe yourself?

X-men or Avengers?

Best rp?

If somebody killed you, what would you do?

Finish with an elegant bow or end with a BANG?

12. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

Favorite type of cookie?
    Favorite fruit?
    Favorite question?
    Favorite favorite?

13. Graxe King's Apprentice

You are on a boat with two strangers in the middle of a large pond for some reason or another. What is the hair color of the first person and the eye color of the second?

Should you suddenly fall one day and wake up to a bad future (see 2300 AD in Chrono Trigger), how would you live out your life in this time period?

14. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Questions from Moshi! She wished for me to post them on behalf of her.

15. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

OH MY GLOB I AM INLOVE WITH YOUR AVATAR IT'S GORGEOUS THE ART AH

How have you been?

Weapon of choice in a battle against an alternate-universed-evil-Batman?

Current + Initial Impressions?

You only have a choice between the power of telekinesis, invisibility or water manipulation, what would you pick?

Out of all the existing superheroes from all the universes, who would you see yourself as to continue his/her legacy?

Same question as above, but for existing villains?

Hugs c: ?

16. Light-Rune Maven Seer

1. Impressions?
    2. Trick question?
    3. How good are you at math?

17. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I know I could likely talk to you about these at any time, but what the hey, may as well take part.

~

1. Initial and Current Impressions of me?
    2. Pizza or Ice Cream and why have you made your decision?
    3. Meet up for a drink one day?
    4. If you were a super villain, what would be your ultimate evil grandmaster scheme (be creative and descriptive XD)?
    5. Next RPs you plan to bring back/create anew?
    6. Top three favorite original characters you've made for RP's?
    7. Top three favorite original characters Arch has made for RP's?
    8. Top three favorite original characters that I have made for RP's?
    9. When you get married one day (you homeslice you!) am I invited to the wedding?
    10. Any last thing to say to me or that you've ever wanted to say but haven't?

18. Doukuro Chaser

Original/Current impressions?
    Favorite character from Supernatural?
    Favorite monster/creature from Supernatural?
    One thing you'd like to change about that show?
    (Copies Bushy) If you were a superhero what would your title and power(s) be?

19. Plums Wakanda Forever

Initial/Current impressions?
    Unsexy?
    Favorite moment in a comic series you've read?
    Out of all the RPs you've made, which has been your favorite so far and why?

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

1. Can't really remember, actually. You were just one of those members that I didn't associate with. I didn't have any negative impressions of you, t hough.
    -You're always so happy and that makes me smile. You're like...a big ball of cheerfulness, always smiling. Your love of X-Men is astonishing and you're Bushy Star and there's just not enough words. But you're awesome.

It's on my bucket-list.

Oh god. That's a tough one. I mean, so many of them go through so much that I don't know if I myself could handle it. Jason Todd would probably be somewhere on that list, as well as Tim Drake or even Kyle Rayner. Ricochet (Marvel) possibly. But it would probably an X-Men, though not one of the A-Listers, someone like...Anole.

I can't dance. Court order.

Me? I'm perfectly sane. It's the rest of the world that's ****ed up.

Spec-****ing-tacular.

X-Men, in some aspects, because the racism part of their lives has always resonated with me. Also, when you think about the idea of puberty suddenly making grow tails and fly, there's no easy way to deal with that. "Hey, mom, I'm bleeding down there." "Oh, honey, you just hit that age where you're becoming a woma-" "No, I mean, my bones are coming out of my legs and it ****ing hurts." But on the flip side of that, I think it makes that power much more personal, more...you. Now when it comes to epicness? Avengers. I mean, goddamn, just look at their line-up. Most of these people, unlike the X-Men, voluntary got their powers and use it for good. You have people like Ant-Man who not only makes a scientific discovery to better the world, but takes that same discovery a step further and tries to help in another, different way. People like Daredevil who will fight a secret clan of ninjas from taking over a city at night, and then during the day, legally stop crime as a lawyer. Not through some genetic mutation that they couldn't help, but choice. A lot of them aren't making lemonade with the lemons that life gave them, they straight up grew the lemons themselves and fresh squeezed that **** into a juicy, refreshing glass of justice.

World of Laifel, the first one I ever joined. If it was up to me, I would bring that one back.

I don't know, probably die or something.

"I'd rather fail spectacularly than succeed minimally." -Lex Luthor

Chocolate chip.
    Banana.
    Vic Sage, pre-reboot.
    Favorite type of hero is Robin and favorite Robin is Tim Drake, pre-reboot, Jason Todd post-reboot.

1. I can't remember xD I think I thought you were amusing and amazing in a cute kind of way.
    2. I've been thinking that you're so awesome for so long that I can't even remember my first impression!
    3. Hmmm, tough one. I've always had a warm spot for Captain Cold, but would he be my favorite? Post-reboot, he's gotten even better, but is he favorite material? Jason Todd, some people call him a villain (The Red Hood), and I would definitely pick him, but I don't consider him a villain. I guess...Deathstroke. I mean, that guy blew up Elongated Man, stabbed THE FLASH, gagged Zatanna, cut of Hawkman's harness and then knocked Hawkman and Atom out WITH A LASER POINTER, sliced Green Arrow's arrows, and almost outwillpowered the best Green Lantern ever. But Aizen is even better.
    4. From any movie, it would be Two-Face in The Dark Knight. Favorite Batman villain ever would probably be Riddler or Jason Todd when he first came out as the Red Hood.
    5. Jesus, I listen to almost anything. I used to love mainstream rap, but the radio this days is pissing me off.
    6. Kill myself. I mean, what else is there? If he's specifically targeting them, then I could fake my death and move across the world and he would still find me and **** with me. Or he would forget about me and I"ll live the rest of my life in fear. I don't mess with the Joker.
    7. There's not many people I wouldn't RP with. I've fallen into the bad habit of RPing with the same people over and over again and even though I love it, it takes a little enjoyment away because I know them so well.
    8. Nobody can. But you're close.
    9. Sucking it.
    10. ...is it poo?

ISN'T IT JUST THE BEST THING EVER.

Missing you, sweetheart~ But good. Tired. Also drunk. And high. But good.

Parents.

This member has such a cool name and her posts are always so cute, oh look, the PYP thread-WOW, SHE IS VERY PRETTY. *fast forward to now* DINNNNYYYY<3 Stop leaving the site, you're so amazingly...Dinnish. STAY.

Telekinesis. Easily.

Hm, tough one. I've always likened myself to Spider-Man or Red Robin but, they're my favorites. If it was realistically, whose legacy would I follow? Green Lantern...after the ring malfunctioned and picked me. I'd make a great Green Lantern. But I'd be a horrible choice (does that make sense?). Or Flash. But only because Flash is such a freaking legacy character.

Apokolips. Don't ask why.

Always<3

1. I have no idea who you are.
    5. What, am I Edward Nashton or something?
    2. Sure am.

1. This guy is awesome and he's joining all of my RPs. Omg, he's getting more awesome. Oh, and Rock Lee. *TIMETRAVELMUSIC* Now? Everything I thought before but multiplied by about 3432125235.
    2. Ice Cream. Because I've been drinking and smoking all weekend and have eaten three whole pizzas by myself and a 50 piece set of McNuggets. Ice Cream sounds so good right now.
    3. Name the day! And pay for my plane.
    4. Oh, god, honestly? First, I would find a way to assassinate every political leader whose world vision does not fit with me whether it be a President, Prime Minister, or leader of a terrorist cell. I would completely annihilate any group who would be a threat to my world view. I'd set a plan in motion that would push myself as a public figure while everything else is going on so eventually, I would run for President and win. With political and social opponents falling overseas and political opponents falling into my view domestically, I would then fake an assassination attempt at myself and barely live, appointing a new successor who agrees completely with my views while I fall into an influencing position while he functions as the figurehead. I also have a much nicer version of this with less manipulation and killing, but you said villain, so yeah.
    5. Still thinking about Laifel, honestly. That and a Marvel RP, but I can't figure out if I want to do another X-Men RP (or bring back the old one) or do a post-Avengers RP I had in mind with rest of the Marvelverse.
    6. Lanan and Rubira from Laifel (consider this one character), Adam for Supernatural, and Wolfman from Extreme X-Men
    7. Scott from SPN, Grey and his brother from FFXIII, and shadow/light dude whose name I don't remember from Fortress in the Horizon.
    8. Jaden, Jaden, and Jaden.
    9. Only if you bring Midnight as your +1.
    10. I think that you should work on creating your own RP for once! Your extremely creative and imaginative and love RPing. You even have a knack for helping develop several RPs and influencing several plotlines. I would love to see what you could come up with yourself.

We don't talk much, but I would have to say originally: "Cool name." Currently: "OMG, SUPERNATURAL FANS UNITE<3" And you're an awesome Rper.

I love them all. I really don't think I could choose. Castiel, John, Sam, Dean, Bobby, Ash, Meg, Ruby, Azazel, Lucifer, Ellen and Jo, Garth, Crowley, hell, even Lillith and Alastair were amazing. There is really no way to choose.

Hell Hound. Don't know why, but I've always loved the idea of them. After that, Shapeshifters and Rougaru (no idea how to spell).

Bigger budget so every monster didn't just happen to look like a humans. Stop skipping whole years and then forgetting to change the dates on props and scripts.

I don't understand why none of you don't think I already am a superhero.

WHAT AN AWESOME NAME FOR A NEWBI-WHAT AN AWESOME INTERNET SAVVY NEWBIE WHO IS SO AWESOME AND FRUITY. ///// Unsexy, fruity, reminds me of Skittles (the member, not the candy). You've grown up so much from your Brittianian days and I think, even if you don't see it, that you are a strong person whose awesome and unsexy and fruity, but mostly unsexy.

When Ultimate Spider-Man died, his ending words to Aunt May. Also, Red Robin's ENTIRE series, pre-reboot.
    Final Fantasy XIII: Slaves of Fate. I thought the idea was original, but still fit into the mythology of it. When more information on the game was released, I was able to work my story into what I thought was a legitimate sequel. When XIII-2 was announced, I was able to bring in time-travel flawlessly and work a way that my RP would lead into the story of XIII-2 which I would then, in turn, have made a sequel RP to XIII-2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.