Question Time Question Time with Boy Wonder

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardust Chaser

[ Note: You guys, I am serious about this, PAY ATTENTION to the 50 question limit. ]

This week in the spotlight we have Boy Wonder, otherwise known as LilBueno!

As usual, there are some rules I need to go over before we can start. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM, ESPECIALLY THE QUESTION LIMITS, as it's easy to go over the limitations without thinking! Note that the Staff/Prem QT limitations are a bit different than that of normal QT:

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still on KHV.

2 - The person in the spotlight does NOT have to answer all the questions.

3 - The person in the spotlight will have to answer the question on a regular basis, daily would be preferred, so dedication will be needed.

4 - You must be nominated in order to be in the spotlight.

5 - Don't start an argument with the person getting questioned. Keep it clean and don't use it as an attempt to flame the person.

6 - Don't ask too many questions. Give the person some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Maximum amount of questions asked to the person in the spotlight by one member is 10, and no more than 50 questions can be put forth at one time. Once that member has answered you may ask more. If you ask more than ten questions at once your post will be edited, and if you continue to do so you may be taken off the list for the following week's vote.

And now that you have READ THE RULES, go ahead and start asking!

2. Jayn

Awwwww hell yeahhhhh LET'S GO

HEY BABY. WHAT'S UP?

How are you?

HOW IS YOUR LIFE?

How is your wife...y?

You haven't proposed yet, have you? YOU'RE NOT GETTING MARRIED, ARE YOU? SHE'S NOT PREGNANT, IS SHE?

FFFF.

If you were a super hero, what would your name be and what would your powers be and will you marry me

do you still eat ramen?
    > yes
    > yes
    > no (break my heart break my heart)​

What's your favorite song?

HEY, I JUST MET YOU. AND THIS IS CRAZY. BUT HERE'S MY # SO CALL ME MAYBE.

Was I cool for using the '#' sign and not just saying 'number'? do you like me now?

[​IMG]

3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Bueno~

1. Remember me? :o
    2. First impression?
    3. Current impression?
    4. How you been?
    5. What's your superhero name?
    6. Do you have any weapons in real life?
    7. Do you still read Bleach?
    8. What's your favorite soda and/or drink?
    9. Favorite food?
    10. What's your favorite smell? xD

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

So . . . Bueno . . . QT, huh?

Impressions?

Is my double color text really annoying to you?

Strawberries or cherries?

How does one begin to reach your level of, how do you say, 'coolness'?

So, superhero Bueno, cape or no cape?

That seems to be it for now.

6. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

1. WHY DO YOU DISAPPEAR SO OFTEN?
    *totally not guilty of this myself*s
    2. Favorite Star Wars EU character? (This includes characters who appear in the movies, but aren't in them prominently, and who then gets proper characterization in the Expanded Universe... If that makes sense xP)

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE I WAS ON THE POLL

Nothing much, chocolate sex goddess<3
    I'm...alright. Worried about school. Mad that I have to get up at 6 in the morning because I work at 9, don't have a car or any change for bus fare, so I have to bike for 2 hours.
    Besides the above^ I'm alright. Struggling to make rent, but I've been getting more horus at work. I haven't bought a comic book in months, though ; ;
    She's great<33 (though she has a cough at the moment) Have you seen our new kitty? His name is Dexter. He's the funniest looking thing. He keeps her company while I'm away<3
    No, I haven't! But I have a date in mind...also, I hope she isn't >>
    FFFF....you? Why, sure~~ (You know what emoticon that should be).
    My name would depend on my power. I usually daydream about being a hero (or sometimes villain!), but I ripoff an actual one xD If It was up to me, my name would be Mr. Jayn, my power would be making you fall in love, and I would definitely marry you<3
    ...I just ate some like ten minutes ago.
    /hmm that's hard one. My favorite song changes like every week. For some reason, I can't stop listening to Wild Boy by MachineGun Kelly lately.
    ...I KEEP SEEING THIS. IS THIS A NEW SONG? WTF.
    ....Nope. I >Infinity you, though<3

1. Of course, I do, Moshi<3
    2. WOo! Fellow Bleach buddy!
    3. Woo! Fellow Bleach buddy that disappeared for so long and should talk to me more!
    4. Alright. Just dealing with school and work and life. How about you?
    5. Mr. Jay*shot* If I had to be a superhero right now, I would be Dragonbird.
    6. My buns of steel.
    7. Of course! Read it this morning!
    8. a little bit of Dr. Pepper mixed with Fruit Punch. With a lemon.
    9. Chinese.
    10. Apple...something.

1. Someone who doesn't have the internet equivalent of street smarts and is very into statistics and numbers on the forum.
    2. Still the above, but I don't find you annoying at all. Honestly, I think you're a great help to the forum and you don't deserve the flack you get. A lot of people here don't. Just remember, get that paper and smile for all them haters. Who gives a **** what some self-righteous, full-of-himself ******* on the internet thinks when said ******* is probably just insecure about himself?

Originally, I thought you were pretty cool for a new member (or a member I noticed recently). My opinion of you fluctuates for some reason. Sometimes, you really annoy me; something about your opinions is just so...I don't know. Other times, you're actually the cool girl (...are you a girl?) I originally remember, but with more personality.

ONLY BECAUSE I CAN'T TELL WHY YOU'RE COLORIZING CERTAIN WORDS.

Strawberries. They're crushed-up tongues and demons love them. Besides, did you really think "popping your cherry" is just an expression?

Stand in a freezer for about 30 minutes.

SuperBueno would a cape if he didn't have powers; no cape if he did have powers. It's how I like my heroes.
    Because real life sucks and steals me away. I wish KHV was a real city and we all lived there.
    ...I honestly don't really care for Star Wars, nor have I seen much it in any form. So...erm...Spock, I guess.

8. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

How do you feel about comic books?
    Impressionism?
    Impressions?
    Have you ever ridden a horse?
    Favorite punctuation?

9. Graxe King's Apprentice

There is a ball that contains what you want/need on a platform and the platform is always out of reach. How do you get the ball?

10. Yozora Archer

If you could sniff a celebrity's undies, whose would it be?

11. Arch Mana Knight

Who's your best homeslice in the world?

"Suck it~"? 8D

12. The Fuk? Dead

Impressions?
    How does it feel swearing your allegiance to Mitt Romney?

13. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Haha yay xD I shall answer your question through vm since this isn't my QT.

1. How does it feel to be on the spotlight?! =D
    2. KH-Vids.net?
    3. Jayn? >w>
    4. Pick a Bleach character for me to be! <3
    5. Can I give you friendly love? :3
    6. How long do you think it'll be until I finally reach prem? >w<
    7. How would you save the world if the sun were to implode?
    8. Nyan cat?

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

They turn normal, relatively calm people into people that explode in anger when other people get information wrong, talk about heroes like they know them, call themselves a Whoeverman Fan when they've only seen the movies, underrate certain characters, or a character isn't done justice.

You're cool. Sarcastic. That's been pretty much my constant opinion of you.
    ~. I ****ing love the squiggly.

I asked my roommates. Our answers include fire, Diglett, and want something else.

Avril Lavigne.

...Bushy!
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJcbb9zlJWE[/video]
    They're so in tune.

Originally, I thought you were black.
    Currently, I kind of wish you were.

I think he should just be a rapper. I mean, he already has the name (R-Money)

1. It feels right. Moshi. It feels right.
    2. KH-Insider is better.
    3. Lovely-Chan<3
    4. You're definitely Nel! That's just who I imagine you to be.
    5. You sure can ^^
    6. Well, some people have been here for 4 years and still haven't made it. Others have been here for a couple of months before making it. So I say...6. Just 6.
    7. I'd walk up the mountain where a stone tablet from our God will reveal the savior while everyone else loses faith. During the journey, my wife, kids, and father will die, but I will persevere because my faith is strong. When I get to the summit and see the empty tablet, I will scream out in anger until a lightning bolt (did I mention it's storming?) shatters the rock above the tablet, unleashing water over the tablet that shows my reflection, revealing me as the savior. I will then walk down to my people, and preach that hope will save us. You all will believe and pray with me. Our Hope will solidify as the greatest power in the universe and revert the sun into a young star.

15. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

What are and were your impressions of me?

Would you consider yourself violent or peaceful when it comes to getting what you want?

What is your greatest desire?

What is the simplest version of that desire?

What are your ideal circumstances in ten years?

What are the worst circumstances you can think of?

16. The Fuk? Dead

What .

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

Best person out of the bat family?

Would you go bungee jumping?

Night or day?

One word to describe yourself?

Dance with me?

Think before you act or act now, think later?

Finish with a quiet bow or end with a bang?

18. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

How does it feel being younger than me? >:3

Pancakes or waffles?

Ever cosplay? As?

Do you like plushies?

Who's the cutest member on this forum in your opinion?

KHV awards coming up. Think you'll win some categories?

Who do you want to be asked questions by most?

Did I vote for you to be in QT? :o

A frog hops into the middles of the road right before on coming traffic. What do color is the sky?! D:

Cookie monster, Oscar, or Elmo?

19. C This silence is mine

How are you?

How do you feel about hats?

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Originally, I couldn't figure out why you and everyone kept saying you had such a big ego. You honestly did not come off as egotistical to me. Now...I can see it.

I was and am glad to see someone relatively new who uses the Discussion section for actual intelligent topics (though your support of Ron Paul usually has me question your intelligence). Politically, we don't get along and socially, I think you should be nicer to some people, but besides that, you're one of my favorite people here.

Don't take it personally. I wish a lot of people were black.

Originally, I thought you were quiet and a decent RPer, though you had short posts. Now, I freakin' love you since you're a Shadowcat fan and I think your RPing has improved (or at least, gotten more to my liking). Also, whenever you post, I imagine Kitty Pryde typing.

Timothy Wayne without doubt. I say "Wayne" instead of "Drake" because I prefer his pre-New 52 self. I don't like who he's written in Teen Titans (though I'm about to buy the Detective Comics issue where he makes an appearance and see if its writer portrays him better). I mean, sure, he doesn't have the acrobatic skill of Nightwing or Catwoman, the physical power of Red Hood, the physical and mental capabilities of Robin, or even the techniques of Batman and the other Bats (Batwoman, Blackbat, Batwing, etc.), but the potential alone. Currently, he's probably the most intelligent out of the entire family, not counting Bruce, though he has the potential to surpass him. Physically, he's something else, even if he's not like the others. Hell, when the Red Robin series finished, he saw his potential to make Gotham his own instead of Bruce's or even Dick's. Red Robin is the ****ing **** (BUT DID HE REALLY NEED TO PICK THAT NAME?)

I've always wanted to, but I think I would puss out lol

Day. Night makes me sleepy.

Apathetic.

Depends on the song.

Too many people already don't think before acting. Just like at Mitt Romney.

In the words of Lex Luthor, I'd rather fail spectacularly then succeed minimally (so out with a bang).

At this exact moment, I'm pretty good. My room looks so clean since I've been cleaning it, my roommate's baking us a pizza, and I'm currently taking a crap as I type this. So...pretty good.

I have to wear one for work. I used to love them, but now I feel like I have a constant HUD and it annoys me because it shows nothing. Fedoras are sexy, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.