Question Time Question Time with Black Magic (Guardian Soul)!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...

Black Magic (aka Guardian Soul)!

As usual, there are some rules I need to go over before we can start. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM, ESPECIALLY THE QUESTION LIMITS, as it's easy to go over the limitations without thinking!

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV.

2 - The person in the spotlight does NOT have to answer all the questions.

3 - The person in the spotlight will have to answer the question on a regular basis, daily would be preferred, so dedication will be needed.

4 - You must be nominated in order to be in the spotlight.

5 - Don't start an argument with the person getting questioned. Keep it clean and don't use it as an attempt to flame the person.

6 - Don't ask too many questions. Give the person some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Maximum amount of questions asked to the person in the spotlight by one member is 10. Once that member has answered you may ask more. If you ask more than ten questions at once your post will be edited, and if you continue to do so you may be taken off the list for the following week's vote.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Arch Mana Knight

Meteor or Flare?

How does it feel to be BLACK MAGIC?

Are you going to dress up as Sazh for Halloween?

Are you dressing up for Halloween at all?

Even when you change your name to something else, I'm still going to call you Black Magic. How do you feel about that? Oh wait, I don't care. B|

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?

4. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

LOVER!!!

First impression?

Current?

Do you love me?

Will you drown me in hugs?

LET'S HAVE AN ADVERTURE!

What can I bake for you? =D

Is my Daddy (Ashwin) kawaii? PROVE IT HERE!

Can we cuddle? :3c

Ship much? xD

5. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

hey bby, what's up?

Will you elope with me?

Why is Vaan such a bad character?

Why do you have such bad taste?

Which game do you wish had multiplayer?

ARE YOU MY CHOCOLATE BEAR?

and finally, Impressions.

6. Labrys King's Apprentice

Impressions?
    What do you think about the new synthesis material update we got?
    Favorite kh game?
    Least favorite anime/game?
    Obama or mit?

7. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Hey, cool kid.

1. Are you watching the airing seasons of Supernatural//Dexter, etc?
    2. Is it fun to stay KH-Vids.net?
    3. Who is the Turk to your JD?
    4. How're you feeling today?

8. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

1. Initial Impression?
    2. Current Impression?
    3. Do you plan on becoming staff anytime soon?
    4. If so, how and when do you plan to do so?
    5. What is your zodiac sign? (and if you get that reference, who's your patron troll?)
    6. Favorite food, book, manga, movie?
    7. What's your look on life?
    8. What is your current profession? (if you do not have one, what do you aspire to do/be?)
    9. Gargantuan Snake?

9. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Impressions?

Girly Santa the Giggling Schoolgirl?

White Magic?

Would you like to swing on a Mark?

Carry Misty home in a jar?

And be better of than you are?

Or would you rather be a prem?

10. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Hey dude, holy crap you've got question time! Oh mans, I don't even know what to ask you. Uhhh....okay bare with me here.

Not to be stereotyping you or anything, but have you ever tried doing capoeira?

Again not trying t- oh what the hell. Are you any good at soccer? (Cause I suck)

What do you want to be in the future? (as in goals and/or career or whatever)

Favorite drink?

Favorite ice cream?

Favorite place?

11. Plums Wakanda Forever

Because Mish is incapacitated at the mo, just saying no more questions until GS answers some. We're over 50 currently, and should give him some time to answer some/all of them when he gets the chance.

Thanks~

Also, please remember only up to 10 questions per post. :B

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Impressions?
    Who's sexier? You or Jesus?
    Spider-Man versus Naruto, who wins?
    If Barack is stylized as Superman, who would Romney be?

13. jafar custom title

Impressions?
    Person you'd most like to see assassinated?
    Favorite sound in the world?
    If Vodka were the last drink in the world, would you drink it or never drink again?

14. Plums Wakanda Forever

y dis :C

Also Bueno, going to restore yours since it's already there lol >:L.

Srsly though, no more questions till GS answers some.
    If someone posts after this, just gonna close the thread till GS is set.

15. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

HI, Plums.

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

[​IMG]

_LOCKED.

And _UNLOCKED

Wait for him to answer questions first. Any posted before he posts will be getting deleted.

17. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Doomsday. B| But yeah, between the two, I’d go with Flare because I like blowing up ****.

Well I was already black so that’s nothing new but the magic part is pretty sweet. Having control over the elements is amazing.

I wish. But I don’t have a baby chick to keep in my hair. D:

Nah, Halloween isn’t really a big thing over here in Brazil. I think there’s a costume party but I don’t know anybody who’s going. I could go by myself but it’s a college party so it’s gonna be full of drunk people wearing ****ty costumes…but now that I put it like that…

Actually I wouldn’t mind. I’m growing fond of the name to be honest.I BET YOU CARE NOW!

1. Oh, it's an old member. Oh, it's a noobish old member. ERMAHGERD STOP SPAMMING UP THE FORUMS!
    2. I'll be honest. You give off a stalker vibe. Sometimes you scare me with how well you keep track of people and things. Sometimes I look out my window and wonder "Is Amaury watching?". You seem like a nice guy though. I just think you need to connect with the rest of the community.

MOSHI!!!

Well I remember seeing you around the forums when it was like 2010 but we didn’t really talk with each other often. I think we only got to know each other a little bit because we both liked Bleach. xD And then you disappeared from the forum. D:

Now that you’ve come back, I’ve found out that you’re a pretty sweet person and you’re always a fun person to talk to. C:

Of course. <3

I will bearhug you to death.

TO WHERE!?

Brownies. Brownies all day, every day, gurl.

Of course he’s kawaii. How? Just talk with him for 10 minutes. That’s proof enough.

Yessssssssss.

Oh our ship has set sail.

Not much bby. Just woke up and I’m enjoying a mug of coffee with milk. Hmmmmmm good. C:

It’s not a matter of whether I will elope with you or not. It’s a matter of when we’ll elope, silly

Maybe you should start thinking about why you are such a bad character?

EXCUSE ME FOR APPRECIATING THE SUBTLTIES IN CHARACTERS THAT PEOPLE FAIL TO NOTICE!

I really wish Final Fantasy Tactics A2 had multiplayer. Like people could have their clans fight each other. It’d be like Pokemon battles BUT WITH PEOPLE!

OF COURSE I AM, VANILLA BEAR!

First impression: omg who is this guy? He’s like such a ***. But seriously, I always thought you were a pretty cool guy.
    You were nice to members. You were always fun to talk to. And you were able to bring life to the forum with your shenanigans. WHAT HAPPENED TO YO-*shot*

Current impression: As for what I think of you now, does it even have to be said? You’re my bro!

First impression: Oh look, it’s another noob.

Current impression: Oh look, it’s a noob who happens to respect me. Thank you for inflating my ego. There’s not much of a difference between the first and current impression because you only joined recently. You seem like a nice kid though.

Kingdom Hearts 2.

I don't really have a least favorite anime. But I can give a description of what my least favorite anime would be like. It would be any anime where fanservice has overtaken the plot. I enjoy panty shots as much as the next guy but when I can't remember what is actually going on in the story, there's something wrong. Panty shots can only keep me distracted for so long.

Definitely Obama.

Hey, cool cat.

1. I’m watching the airing season of Dexter and I plan to catch up with Supernatural soon. Dexter is amazing. :’D
    2. No, I only stay because I’m a masochist. It’s definitely not because I like you guys or anything. NOPE!
    3. Well if we were to go by race, Fork is the JD to my Turk but to be honest, we could both fit the role of JD easily. xD
    4. Feeling a little tired. It was hard, falling asleep last night because of stupid flies and mosquitos trying to fly into my ear.

1. I’ll be honest. I can’t remember. >_>;
    2. ERMARGERD IT’S RUFIOH! You seem like a pretty cool kid and I really wish we could talk more. I think I only ever talked to you on Voxli and once that died, welp. Plus you're a Homestuck so that's 100 cool points in my book.
    3. I’ll answer this question with a question. Does staff want me to be a staff member anytime soon?
    4. By overthrowing KHV and during the end of the world later this year.
    5. L1BR4! T3R3Z1 1S MY P4TRON TROLL! >:D
    6. Food: I love me a mean lasagna. I’m like Garfield.
    Book: American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Read that ****. Like right now. B|
    Manga: Ohhhhh this is a difficult one. I think I’m gonna have to go with One Piece. Everything about it is just awesome in my opinion. The story, the characters and omg the fights.
    Movie: Inception!

7. Could you please clarify what you mean by this question? Like I could just ramble but I don’t think anybody would want that. >_>
    8. Well I’m currently an intern at a computer store but that doesn’t really count as a profession. I’m currently studying Information Technology and I hope to get a job in that field but I also don’t like the idea of restricting myself to one field to be honest. One thing that I’ve always dreamed of doing is videogame developing. Like I want to make a game one day that I can truly call my own. Music, story, graphics, programming and everything. ME! /ego
    9. In my pants. ;D

First impression: Feenie Feenie dead dead c:
    Current Impression: We don't really talk with each other much but you seem like a pretty cool kid. We happen to like a lot of the same stuff actually. Yay for being Tales bruthas.

Looks like I’ve got a name for Christmas. O:

No. White Science.

…wut?

…double wut?

...ummmm wut?

I quite enjoy being a premium. Who wouldn't love having a pink name and dead section?

No, I don’t know capoeira. I’ve tried to imitate it before and let’s just say that I failed. >_>

I’m average at soccer? But I guess I suck when compared to some of my friends. They’re just on a different level.

I don’t really know yet what I’m going to be.

Sprite.

Cookies and Cream.

Home? It has started to become my favorite place after I moved out.

First impression: Pretty similar to Fork’s to be honest. You were one of the members of the forum who I thought was cool .
    Current impression: The first impression still stands. It’s a shame that we don’t talk as much anymore. You’re probably the one of the few people on the forums who’s interested in politics and I’d love to talk with you about it sometime.
    Jesus. Dat beard. Only the son of God could have a beard like that.
    Neither wins. The universe implodes before the fight is finished.
    Lex Luthor. And then we found out that Romney killed his dad.

First impression: When I first got to know you as Who Am I?, instead of when you were Rainshine back in 08-09, I thought you were a pretty cool guy. You were one of those noobs, when I thought you were a noob, that I was hoping wouldn’t just disappear and leave. And then you got banned. D:
    Current impression: And then you got unbanned. Yaaaaaay. :’D You’re a cool guy who seems to really like this forum and you really want to make it better. We may disagree at times over things but I respect you, dude.
    Ummmm I don’t know to be honest. I don’t really want anybody to die.
    That sound that Windows makes when you turn your computer on. Oh god, I really am addicted to my computer.

I would never drink again. Straight vodka is just ugh. Worst thing in the world. I’d rather die from dehydration.

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

How the hell am I similar to Foreskin?
    On that note, are you circumcised?
    Actually, don't answer that last one.

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Doctor who?

Glad that I didn't ask for impressions first?

Impressions, first and current?

Is it okay if I still think of you as a Giggling Schoolgirl?
    haha, trick question; I'll do it anyway

Favorite Doctor that you've seen?

Are you tired of the Who questions?

Is it really bigger on the inside?

You're stranded on a desert island. You can have three things/people with you. Who/what and why?

Why not white magic?

20. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Hello! How are you doing? c:

What's your favourite breakfast food?

Initial + Current Impressions ~

Favourite Animal?

Share a story about your first pet?

Got To Catch Them All?

What goes best with ketchup?

If you were to travel the galaxies of the universe, which 5 KHV members would you take along with you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.