Question Time Question Time with Beløw!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda What will happen next?

What is your favorite and least favorite
    video game?
    board game?
    TV show?
    movie?
    book?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  2. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

IMPRESSSSIONS OF ME?

IMPRESSSSSIONS of apple pie?

Whatchu do fer a livin?

Whatchu wanna do fer a livin?

Why'd you go Premium?

Did you go King Bloo celebrate winning the poll?

Is Cat~ cute?

Am I cute?

Is Raiden cute?

Seriously, who is that guy who's looking away laughing in your old avatar you had forever?

iPhone?

Console of choice?

Favorite childhood toy?

How u doin'?

Whatchu doing rn?

3. 61 No. B

By least favorite do you mean what I dislike the most or of the things that I like which one do I like the least? I'll do both to be safe

I haven't played many video games compared to most people on here. The only series that I have extensive knowledge about is Kingdom Hearts and some Final Fantasy.

Favorite: Kingdom Hearts II. Why? Because I'm not a pretentious gamer and I'm a sucker for nostalgia.
    Least Favorite: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. The gameplay is just not that fun for me, and a lot of the commands feel cheap and unimaginative. Shotlocks are cool but they lose their appeal after a while. I think the real reason I can never get into the game as much as others is that when it came out I was in a bad place in life and on some subconscious level I can't separate Birth by Sleep from that time period. Whatever.
    Most Disliked: any sports game ever
    I haven't played many board games and I don't care to, so I don't know. Just not my thing. Sorry.
    Favorite: ARROW!!!! BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME!!! If you had asked me this a couple months ago I would have said Breaking Bad but I just watched all of Arrow a month or so ago and fell in love.
    Least Favorite: Family Guy. Of the shows I like it's the one that I care for the least. I watch it out of habit.
    Most Disliked: anything and everything on E

This is really though. I don't really have a single favorite so much as a handful of movies that I hold higher than the rest, but I'll answer as best as I can.

Favorite: Dead Poets Society. It's perfect.
    Least Favorite: Inception. As good as it is and as much as I like it, watching it feels like work so I never watch it despite having a copy of it.
    Most Disliked: Spider-Man 3. My friend, who loves this movie as well as X-Men 3, and I have an ongoing argument of me trashing the two movies and him defending them. Of the two I like Spider-Man 3 less but they're both terrible imo. I wouldn't say they're the worst movies I've seen by any means but that's my answer.
    Do comics count? I don't really read much other than what I have to read for school so I don't have an answer.

You're a pretty cool guy. You're one of my favorite users to interact with around the forums and most of your posts are A+
    and dat username...

Depending on who makes them they can either be delicious or complete shit

Try to find a job. Doesn't pay well. Would not recommend.

Not sure. I've been saying something with computers for a long time but other than that I don't know. I have some ideas but nothing solid.

It felt like the right time. I miss not being white sometimes but not that much. You should join me.

No! Bloo is completely unrelated to this. I didn't even know I had been nominated for QT so this was quite the surprise. But yeah, King Bloo's pretty awesome, huh?

Yes Cat's very cute bit I'm ever so slightly more of a dog person.

The cutest.

I know absolutely nothing about MG stuff so I don't know. Yes? Is that the correct answer?

Will Phillipson of Hey Vanity. I totally stole it from his twitter. Of all the avatars I've had I think that was my favorite and I want to go back to it at times but I try to resist.

Yes

Playstation 2. It's the only console I have.

I was a hardcore Transformers kid so any of those I guess. I didn't have a favorite.

Not bad. I have to get a picture taken with relatives tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to so that has me kinda annoyed. But other than that not bad.

Diligently answering all your questions, bb.

4. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Impressions?

Favorite Staff Member?

... That's all I can come up with that hasn't been done. Oh well.

5. T3F Chaser

Impressions?
    Greece or Italy?
    London or Paris?
    LA or NY?
    Pizza or Pasta?
    Cake or Pie?
    Vanilla or Chocolate?
    Rock or Rap?

6. Styx That's me inside your head.

- Impressions?
    - Is "no comment" a comment?
    - How's the weather where you live?
    - What did you get for Christmas (if you celebrate it)? Sorry if this question's been asked 1000 times before.
    - Are you the kind of person that leaves the best food on his plate for last?
    - All silly songs aside, what should we do with the drunken sailor?

7. 61 No. B

I don't have any... sorry. I haven't seen you around that much. You like a lot of my posts, though. So that's nice. You seem nice.

How could I possibly choose between all of our amazing staff? I honestly don't have a favorite.

You seem pretty cool. I remember you responding to some of my complaints about high school during my last year which was nice of you.
    Well... I took four years of Latin... but we also studied Greek Mythology so in my mind they blend together... which I guess makes sense. so uhhh... Greece? I guess.
    If I say London does that make me a Whovian? Yes? Paris. No? London.
    NY
    Pizza
    Cake
    Chocolate
    Rock

You're pretty scarce around here from my experience so I don't have much of one. From what I have seen you seem smart and I would not want to debate with you because I would lose.

no? i don't know. maybe

Weird. In recent years it's been either really cold or really hot, but this winter it has yet to get super cold and stay there. It was in the 70s a couple weeks ago.

Money that I'm about to spend. A new tv, Man of Steel on Blu Ray, The 3rd Birthday, two CDs, some stuff for my car, and some clothes.

Sometimes. I'm not consistent.

Have an intervention and discuss rehab. If songs are being made about his drinking it seems that he may have a problem, in which case he needs all the help he can get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.