Omens of the Past

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Posty anywhere you want. XD It's one of those RPs where you can post almost anything in random times... << Sort of.

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC; Okay...........................................................................................

BIC: Eva dove into the water, pulling the glass with her. She kept it ready to attack anything, then swam ashore.

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Once again the three were hiding this time behind a building. All three watching the confrontation between Benka & Scott."

"I have a bad feeling about this. I mean they may spot us" said a worried clone.

"Don't worry. We came to retreive the girl. We sneak in and grab her during all the chaos." explained the real Nuthead

4. Arch Mana Knight

Scott shrugged slightly, not sure what to say. "Honestly. I'm here to do my good deed for the day. You don't deserve death. I think." The light began to fade as the area began to grow much darker. The ambient light itself(OOC: things like reflection an moonlight) began to dim. "I don't like fighting. Sometimes." He muttered, glancing over at the girl who seemed to be awake now. "I'll just play keep away with you and see how well that goes? Alright? Good!" All light vanished as the area was left in complete darkness. In the next moment the light returned and the girl was gone.

"At least you're not heavy." He whispered to the girl he now slung over his shoulder. He needed at least one arm free and carrying her any other way would...slow him down. "I wonder if running was a good idea..."

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva reached the shore, and shook her head, her wet hair slapping her face. The shards hovered in a circle around her, almost like little birds. Sharp birds. She smiled, standing up, then went towards her home, running as fast as she could. She would have to steal food tomorrow. Tonight she would just have to be hungry.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Great! That other guy took the girl!" yelled a clone.

"One of you follow him. We'll stay here. If he does anything suspisious you come get us" said Nuthead.

"One of the clones starts to follow Scott"

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Works for me! XD lol

BIC:

Morgan blinked, realizing that she was in a different location then originally, all in a flash of light. It was like she was caught up in a paranormal place and time. At least this guy got her out of there in one piece. Morgan looked at him slightly. "Who...?" she trailed off, keeping her voice low in case someone was following them.

8. Arch Mana Knight

Scott glanced over at the girl, laughing a little. He slowed down and suddenly turned into an alley, hoping to ditch anyone who was following them. "Sorry for being rude." He muttered in a hushed tone. He placed the girl on the ground and took a small step back. "But I did just get you out of there..." He crossed his arms, looking her over. Poor girl. She could be traumatized for all I know.

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

Okay... this guy isn't going to tell me his name either... Morgan held back an exasperated sigh. She was composed, for now. "Yeah... thanks for getting me out of there." I guess. Morgan remembered about the events that happened back at her appartment. She looked over her shoulder, not sure where she was in New York city. She was completely lost. Fears started to creep into her mind. If she did go back to the apartment, what would she see? Was her mother dead...? Morgan clutched a piece of the red ribbon tied around her wrist for comfort. She hoped her mom was alright.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"And so the Nuthead Clone starts to walk up to the two..of course looking like a shadow due to the night. The Other Two were still behind the building"

""Do you think we should help the clone" asked the other clone

"Yeah Maybe we should..Let's go" said the True Nuthead

"The Two leave and start to head to where the other clone went"

11. Arch Mana Knight

"You're welcome." He muttered quickly, lowering his head to stare at the ground. Scott took in a deep breath as he thought of what he could tell the girl he just saved. "I thought when someone saves you, you owe that person your name." He quietly said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "So what's yours?" He raised his head to stare at her, wondering why anyone would bother kidnapping her, she just wasn't..."out of the ordinary". Well at least not in a blinding way. Maybe-He shrugged off the burning curiousity in his mind, knowing that he was over complicating things.

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

"M-Morgan..." Morgan was caught off guard by the question. Her mind was on other things that were happening right now. She shuddered a little, hugging herself to stop herself from shaking. Was she in a dream? Or reality? Things like what she wittnessed doesn't happen in real life.

13. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva gently touched the crystal hanging over her bedroom door, smiling slightly. A bitter sweet memory..... she went into her glass shop, letting the glass shards slowly down to the table. More work....she looked in the empty kitchen, sighing. There had to be something left over to eat.

14. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

On request

~Lock-i-ted~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.