Omens of the Past

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch Mana Knight

To James, the man was speaking nonsense. Maybe he had a little too much to drink...but something told James that the man was sober. He dug a hand deep in his pocket, reaching for his pocket knife only to find that it wasn't there. Damn... "Who doesn't want that kind of stuff? And who are you?" James spoke angrily.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Man, this was getting interesting... D8 I have to go soon guys, but I'll be on tomorrow for sure. Try not to get far without me. Ventez, I'll have the guy visit your character tomorrow. If I start now, you'll be stuck in the same place for a while... >< Making this quick for you Red, since I don't want you stuck either... Sorry... uh... Xaren (Can't spell your new name) Looks like you could be stuck... D8

BIC:

The old man slowly smile. "My name, is of no importance..." He raised up his cane in a flash, only to lightly tap James on the forehead. He lowered his cane and took a step back. "It is done..." He turned and walked away from James down the street. In only a few seconds, James was going to undergo some changes.

3. Aura Goddess

OOC: So wait, one of Benka's clones is with Morgan or is that the real Benka? O.o

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: And where am I now?

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: Okay ^_^ I'll wake up now.

BIC: Eva slowly opened her eyes, groaning as she reached up to touch her head. It throbbed, making every sound more enhanced.

6. Aura Goddess

OOC: Ah, okay.

BIC:

Catherine took a deep breath, closing her eyes. "Well, I guess, like any ordinary human being, I'd want to be successful." She opened her eyes, looking back at Benka before looking at Eva, hearing her wake up.

7. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: She can realize that now ^_^

BIC: Eva struggled, then stopped, closing her eyes. Something was wrong......She tried to move her hands again, only to be stopped. She was tied up....What the hell?....

8. Aura Goddess

Catherine sharply turned her head back at Benka. "It may be something other people want but it's also something I want...kind of." She thought for a moment, remembering a few things from her past. "Protection."

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva muttered something under her breath, then looked up. "Where am I?"

10. Aura Goddess

"Having the ability to protect others." Catherine finally said, looking down at her hands. "You're on a boat." she said, answering Eva's question.

11. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva sighed, then closed her eyes. The voices hurt her head. Hm......She sent a sweeper of her power through the room, looking for anything that might be glass.

12. Aura Goddess

Catherine growled, hearing everything Benka was telling her. "Then I don't know!" she shouted, looking back at Benka.

OOC: We can't go too far with FH gone.

13. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: I know.....><

BIC: Eva stopped, narrowing her eyes. "Maybe, maybe not. How would you know?"

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva closed her eyes. "I didn't stop anything. And yes, I used them. Not that I stopped anything. Can you please untie me?" The port hole was made of something like glass...she might be able to break it. She kept searching for a way.

15. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva watched him. "No one would miss me." she repeated. "I don't care."

OOC: I have to go again, so you can knock her out if you want.

16. Aura Goddess

Catherine glared at Benka, still not understanding everything he's been saying. She brought her knees up to her chest, hugging them. I want to go home. She looked back and forth from Benka to his hand. Who exactly is this guy?

Sam was in Central Park, looking around as everyone walked passed her. Maybe a job isn't a good idea. She stood in a same spot for a couple minutes before slowly walking away, looking down at the pavement, grabbing her arm as if it was broken. What can I do?

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"As Nuthead wakes up to hear something. He heads inside the apartment. Hiding Behind a Couch he sees Benka and Morgan. A Blue ball of Fire appears in Nuthead's Hand."

"This is just in case" Nuthead said to himself.

18. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: Slow down or suffer. >8D No seriously. B| *Kinda in charge of the RP while FH is gone* XD

BIC: Scott stopped at the floor where he suspected...something was happening. What's going on exactly? He looked from side to side as he walked down the hallway. Don't tell me that girl's in trouble...

James placed his hands on his head, feeling faint all of a sudden. That man did something to him, he wasn't sure what happened though. "Ugh...what the hell...?" He groaned, stumbling forward.

19. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva sighed with relief, rubbing her wrists, then stood up, twitching her fingers. The window buckled, but didn't break.

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Thank you guys for not going oober pages without me. ^^; But could you give me a recap for the other side of the story? And that's kind of powerplaying Byakuya, or auto-hitting. I'll go with it just this once though. B| *had an idea but will do something else* Ventez, post anytime you want and I'll have the old guy visit you.

BIC:

Morgan was reaching for the door while the guy was talking to her. She started to turn the handle and push the door back open. Suddenly, she felt the wind suck out of her when the guy's knee rammed into her stomach. Her head slammed against the wooden door, making her see stars. She didn't even hear herself scream out as her knees buckled from underneath her. She slumped down on the floor, slowly passing out. The bat rolled out of her hands and towards the guy's feet. She didn't even see the second guy (however he got there...) behind the first one. Stay awake...... stay.... Morgan faded out into darkness. The apartment door was unlocked though.

OOC: And Byakuya... did you really kill off Morgan's mom? O.o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.