Omens of the Past

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

" As Nuthead was sleeping he begins to snore loudly and mutter things. Also He saw something in his Dream...something that looked liked a forest and other kids. What did that mean to Nuthead. He wasn't sure but he thought it had something to do with his past"

2. Aura Goddess

Catherine's eyes followed the clone as he dropped Eva next to her. She stared at Eva then turned her attention back to Benka. "Why is it a waste of time? I think it's best I know who this 'he' is since you keep talking about him."

3. Aura Goddess

"What I want out of life..." she repeated what Benka said. Catherine lowered her head, looking down at the floor of the boat. "Uh. Not really sure about that. Nobody has really asked me that. Not even my own mother." she said, muttering the last part.

4. Aura Goddess

Catherine narrowed her eyes, thinking about his questions. What I want out of life. Kind of hard to answer that if you ask me. She relaxed her shoulders, continuing to think about the question.

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Bawhaha! I have made him, I'm just keeping you guys in suspense. Alright, those who aren't cursed yet, post something and I'll get to you soon. Tomorrow, I will be offline for sure. I am staying with a family in another town for the school week, and I don't want to be lectured by them again... D8 I'll only be on during the school week for a few hours in the afternoon, until Thrusday. Buuuut, please resist getting so far ahead. If you end up doing so, please give me a recap. XD Thank yoooooou.

BiC:

Morgan watched the boy while she was feeling around her backpack for her apartment key. What a strange kid, she thought. She finally found and smiled, pulling it out quickly. She stood back up with her backpack in hand, and then opened the door with the key inserted into it. She slipped inside quietly, closing the door behind her. Everything was quiet... Her mom was still asleep. She sighed out in relief, leaning heavily against the door. "Phew...."

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

Morgan nearly lost her breath. She froze against the door way, looking in the darkness. She saw a figure... but how did he get in the house? Was he a robber? A... She trailed off in thought, suddenly fearing for her mother. "Who are you?!" She demanded. "And what are you doing in my house?! I should've come home sooner.... She started to reach for the bat that was in the umbrella box, trying to keep her nerve.

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Remember, she's a non-cursed person. She only seen stuff like this on TV... ^^;

BIC:

Morgan took in a shakey breath, seeing the blood on the sword. She completely froze in spot, loosing all sense of herself. She felt her body go numb as though her body completely turned into ice. Her whole body started to shake with fear. She couldn't move, couldn't breath. She swallowed hard, trying to make a move. Get out of the room. Anything but stand around. There was a murder in her house, and not any regular one. This one used a sword, which was completely out of the ordainary. Episodes from NCIS, and other crimnal shows flashed in her mind. This was unreal... He knew her, but she didn't know him...

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

OOC: recap?

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

oOC: Recap.... weeeeeeell... Benka has been going around finding cursed and non-cursed people and kidnapping them. So far, he's got ahold of Magick's character, and Aura's character and put them on a boat. Now they're at sea in the harbor of New York. He did confront Jason, but didn't do anything to him. Now somehow he' s got into Morgan's appartmant and is... uh... in the process of either hurting her or just scaring her to death by claiming to kill her mom. And everyone else is still wandering around trying to do something. Hope that helps.

10. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Leon came to a hotel, he'd spend his time in this city here paying for the expenses with money he stole from anyone whos eye met his. They wouldn't mind the money loss, they wouldn't be needing it. Still keeping his eyes under thick sunglasses he purchased a room for a short while and remained in there with a map attempting to locate all places that the curse giver would visit.

Vagarath was unable to do anything at the store since the theives escaped through the back. He continued to walk the streets looking for any rift raff that needed sorting out.

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

Jason found himself actually buying a milk shake in a shop. He handed his money over, took the milk shake, and strolled out of the shop whistling a merry tune. He took a sip of it while walking, tasting the flavor. "Huh... it actually feels different when you follow the rules and laws..." He looked down at the cup and smiled slightly. I wonder what that guy was talking about anyways... It was a lot of gibber chatter to me....

12. Arch Mana Knight

Scott headed inside the building, beginning to feel out of place already. The apartment wasn't the best looking place ever and his own clothes were...a little too "fancy" for the occasion(sp). "Seriously though...Hm." He headed over towards a counter and noticed a small sign with the year the building opened. I think I remember! I think... He heard some kind of commotion upstairs and wondered if there was any trouble in his building. "Gotta do everything yourself." He complained, heading upstairs.

13. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

Skye wandered the town, waving to some people he recognized. It appeared to be a nice day, until a certain chill began lingering within him. Something felt quite uneasy about the town at the moment, but what? Shaking it off, he began walking towards an Ice Cream stand.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Blood on face, sword, same diffinetion. It equals *dramatic gasp* Scaryness.....

BIC:

Morgan saw the guy advancing forward. Did her dad do something wrong to get this creep in her house? She finally moved her hand towards the bat and grasped it. She quickly pulled it out, spilling the contents of the basket onto the floor. She took the bat and held it in front of her with both hands. "What do you want?!" She could just go outside the door she thought, but she didn't want to leave her mom. She's dead, Morgan! Just go!

Jason walked down the side walk, sucking the milk shake through the straw as she strolled along. A boy caught his attention. "Hm?" He turned to watch the guy walk to the ice cream stand. He shrugged his shoulders slightly and continued on walking.

15. Arch Mana Knight

Scott picked up his pace as he followed the voice above him. "What's going on...?" He said to nobody in particular, hearing his footsteps almost silently hit the stairs. Something just didn't feel right anymore.

James mumbled several more curses as he walked down the sidewalk. He was frustrated to the point where he just wanted to take it out on anything he saw. His hands shook from anger. I'll make them pay...

ooc: Short post. ><

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Nah, it's okay.

BIC:

"Do you feel anger...?" A small, yet strong voice spoke behind James. It was a man, but not just any man. This one looked a little old to be out on the streets alone. He wore a simple, fine buisness suit, making him look like he had much authority over things. His eyes were bright, and vivid though. They seemed to be more alive then he looked.

17. Arch Mana Knight

James stopped dead in his tracks, spinning around to face the voice that spoke to him. "What's it to you?" James growled in response, having the urge to lunge forward and grab the man by his collar. Where did he even come from...? Was I followed?

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

The old man kept a straight face, examining James. "Do you wish for power...? Power to change your fate and your course? Perhaps gain a fourtune of your wildest dreams...?" The old man also carried a cane, which he set before him and tapped on the ground once, waiting for an answer.

19. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

Skye felt as though he were being watched but when he turned around, no one was there.
    "Uh...whatever..." he muttered reassuringly, pulling a few bucks out of his pocket and paying for his ice cream.
    It was only just after beginning to eat it that Skye realized he wasn't hungry. As a matter of fact, he just didn't feel very well at the moment. He tossed the rest of the ice cream into the trash and sat down on a bench. Two people sat on either side of him. Neither of them looked at him. It was as if he hadn't even sat down.
    With a sigh, he simply watched the birds that flew above, hoping to begin feeling better.

20. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Leon marked off places on the map of New York he had with a red pen, these would be the locations he would search. Memorising the places names he took off leaving the map on the table to find the curse giver. Stage one of his plot had began. As he left the hotel he noticed a young boy in a black leather jacket stroll passed, the boy seemed to be seeking something but it wasn't of Leon's interest.

Leon walked passed a hotel spotting a man slightly older than him in thick shades. The guy was obviously suspicious because his dress sense didn't match the hotel, he had more money than you would tell from sight alone. Leon still couldn't find anyone he knew, this was troublesome. The last person who had dissappeared mysteriously was his little sister but this time he was sure it was the mob boss who he owed money to that caused this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.