Omens of the Past

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva nodded, turning around. "Okay."

OOC: You might as well knock her out, cuz i gtg T^T see you guys tomorrow.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

"So... what's up?" It was a friendly way to start a conversation, Jason guessed. He folded his arms, looking this guy over. He's one of us too... he thought. Man, there's a lot of them popping up today...

Morgan kept on jogging, not stopping to talk to anyone. She was about to walk on the crosswalk when the red 'Don't Walk' light popped up. A bus zoomed passed her, scaring her half to death. She put a hand across her chest, trying to calm her nerves down. Come on, Morgan. Pull it together... She could still be asleep. She sighed out quietly, impatiently waiting for the red light to turn green.

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: NutheadBros
    Character Name: Nuthead
    Appearance: Short, Has a Big Round Nose, Wears White Gloves, Cyan Overalls, Blue Shirt, Blue Eyes, Brown Hair, Brown Mustache in the Style of Mario's, Brown Boots, Blue Hat
    Personality: Nice, Funny, Serious, Calm under Pressure, Happy
    Bad/Good: Good
    Cursed/Not cursed: Cursed
    Special Ability(ies): Fire Powers and Duplication [up to 15]
    Regular Ability(ies): Fighting, Great Acrobatics, and can use the Area around him as a weapon [I'll explain later]
    Past: Nuthead cannot remember much of his past...other than a mysterious guy coming to him and giving him a curse
    Other: Cheese is totally awthum!
    Prieview Post: Nuthead walked down a path. He stops when he sees enemies. They surround him. "They should know not to mess with me" Nuthead says to himself. He starts to fight the enemies. Eventually beating them all. "What did I say. They should have not messed with me" he remarks to himself as he continued to walk down the path.

4. Aura Goddess

Sam put her hands behind her back, staring down at the ground, again. She always had something on her mind. She didn't know if that was a good or bad thing. But, she usually had something bad in her mind.

Catherine let out a groan as she started to gain conscious. She slowly opened her eyes, barely able to see. She winced, feeling a familiar pain on the back of her neck.

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: As I said, duplication is popular in this RP.... D8 Okay, you're in.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Could I have a recap of what has happened so far.That way I can find a good spot for Nuthead to enter

7. Arch Mana Knight

Scott raised an eyebrow, seeing a girl at a corner. She seemed to be uncomfortable. He sighed, keeping an eye on her from his side of the street.

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Weeeeeell... In a nut shell, Benka is going around kidnapping those good that are cursed, others are going around in the city, while Jason is being confronted and will perhaps also be kidnapped as well. :sweat: That's all I got.

BIC:

Jason gradually raised an eyebrow, dropping his arms to his side. "Whoa... that's pretty deep... What do you mean by 'taking me away from all of this'. I kind of like it, believe it or not." He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, it can be boring, but it's still fun. Am I right?"

When the light turned green, Morgan booked it across the street, her backpack bouncing against her back as she ran. She turned sharply, heading to one of the apartment complexes as fast as she could. I soooo hope she's still asleep, she thought.

9. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: okay then

"As Nuthead sits on a bench he starts to wonder what else happened in the past...other than a guy cursing people. All this while eating an Orange"

"What Happened....Why do I have these powers...And What is my past" Nuthead wondered.

"Nuthead gets up from the bench and starts to walk down the street."

10. Aura Goddess

Catherine rubbed the back of her neck, raising her head to see Benka. She loudly gasped as she felt her heart beat speed up. She remembered when his blade caught flames, which was pretty terrifying to her. "W-Where am I...?" she stuttered to speak as she looked around.

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Wow... I didn't notice your character name until now... 8D8

BIC:

Jason blinked, taken aback from the stranger's words. He was old, so to say, but still young at heart. "Leave... everything to gain everything...?" He scratched his head furiously, trying to make sense of it all. "Gah, man..." He kicked a loose pebble and then headed down the side walk. "That was really weird..."

12. Aura Goddess

Catherine's eyes grew wide. She tried to relax herself but couldn't. This is the first time, and hopefully last, she's been kidnapped. "Who are you?" she asked turning her attention back towards Benka.

Sam raised her head, looking in front of her. Why am I always thinking. I need to learn to clear my mind. she thought to herself. She put her hands down by her side, picking up her pace. I have too much free time on my hands.

13. Arch Mana Knight

Scott continued walking, watching as the girl ran off. "Fast girl." He muttered, letting out a sigh. He could almost see his breath yet he didn't even feel cold. Odd...

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"As Nuthead continued to walk down the street. He starts to see something come up in the distance. Nuthead's eyes try to make out what is coming."

"What the heck is that running up here." said Nuthead to himself.

15. Aura Goddess

"Why'd you kidnap me?" Catherine quickly asked, feeling like this was her only chance to ask questions. She narrowed her eyes, glaring at Benka. "What did I ever do to you?"

Sam had stopped in front of a store that had a sign on the window that said "help wanted." Maybe a job can keep me occupied. she wondered, looking through the glass window.

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

Morgan burst across yet another street, making cars squeal to a stop. She kept on running until she reached the apartment doors. She pushed it open, sprinting into the lobby and then slowing down to a fast walk. She made her way to the staircase, and started to make her decent. Now she was starting to loose some energy. Gaaaah... come legs, move faster!

17. Arch Mana Knight

The girl Scott was stalkin-following vanished into an apartment building. One that he thought looked familiar. "Geeze. I'm so old I can't remember what buildings I own." Being the curious person he was, he moved in to take a closer look.

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Great...Not Only am I tired, But It is also becoming night" said Nuthead to himself as he runs down the street.

"After going up some flights of stairs Nuthead had fainted and slept on the ground"

"I should have took the elevator" was his final words before he falls asleep on the ground in front of a door.

19. Aura Goddess

Catherine raised her shoulders, looking up, seeing strands of her hair come down in front of her. That was close. She took short, quick breaths. This was the first time she was actually terrified. She slowly moved her eyes toward Benka. "Who's...'he'?"

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

Morgan brusted out on the top of the stairs, nearly tripping over herself. She regained her balance and jogged down the hallway to her apartment number. She stopped in front of a door that read # 450, and reached in her pocket to pull out a key. It wasn't in there. She reached over to her other pocket, trying to look for it. Her eyes darted over to her left. In front of a door was a guy, who was sleeping on the ground... She wrinkled her nose. This was New York City after all, there were strange people. His mom must've kicked him out for the night or something, she concluded. She went back to her mission to find that apartment key.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.