Omens of the Past

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

Holy smoly, that’s a lot to read… D8 If you get through this without your head exploding, my hat is off to you... :sweat:

Inspired by the song Hand of Sorrow by Within Temptation

The child without a name grew up to be the hand
    To watch you, to shield you, or kill on demand
    The choice he'd made he could not comprehend
    His blood a grim secret they had to commend

The curse of his powers tormented his life
    Obeying the crown was a sinister price
    His soul was tortured by love and by pain
    He surely would flee, but the oath made him stay

Please forgive me for the sorrow
    For leaving you in fear
    For the dreams we had to silence
    That's all they'll ever be
    Still I'll be the hand that serves you
    Though you'll not see that it is me

So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed
    Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind
    So many years have past, who are the noble and the wise?
    Will all our sins be justified?

Story Plot

Medieval times…

Long ago, in the land of which we now call Ireland, there once was a village called Morrinome. In this village, there lived happy, joyful villagers who were very hard workers and who were thriving greatly. They had more than enough for themselves, and therefore shared a portion of their harvest with other villages less fortunate then themselves. Soon, the tides of these peaceful times were about to turn all in a single night…

One night, a weary traveler entered this tiny village, seeking refuge from the harsh winter storms. By the time he arrived there, he was almost frozen, and of course, he was starving. His clothes were tattered in rags, hanging loosely from his thin, frail body. He was a poor looking helpless soul indeed. He found refuge at a house which held one of the kindest families in the village. Of course, they welcomed him without hesitation and with open arms.

As the wife of the house was providing the poor man with the things he needed, she couldn’t help but to feel tense around this gentleman. Something about him was different in a frightening way. But seeing how her three small children warmed up to him so quickly, and he the same, she brushed it off.

During the darkest hours after sunset, while the villagers slept, a cry of terror shattered the silence of the night. More soon followed after the first, scattered all around the village. Candles and lanterns were quickly lit without delay over the village as they looked to see what caused fright. Soon, cries of sorrow from parents and grandparents, young and old, rippled through the night simultaneously. All of the little children in the village, infants to twelve years old, were cursed with the power of black magic. And the unfortunate man that the kind family took in just hours before, was missing from Morrinome…

As days and weeks went on, most of the children could not withstand the change that happened inside of them. Most of them met their maker soon afterwards. Those who were strong and survived the curse were left to live in a slow motion of life; never growing old quickly like their parents and their older siblings.

Other villages soon discovered the mishap that had happened in Morrinome. They feared that this was a bad omen for the whole land, and started to panic. Rash decisions were made, and the other villagers banned together in small armies to go raid Morrinome, capture the cursed children, and slay them in all cruel ways possible to get rid of them.

The news reached the village just before the armies arrived, thankfully. The elders of the Morrinome knew that these cursed children needed to live, despite the fear of the terrible omens appearing in the land. So, they gathered all of the children touched by the cursed together, gave them even provisions to survive on for a month, and then sent them out into the wilderness. All of them prayed within their hearts that they would live…

Epic Time Skip: Present Times

The world changed greatly since the days of castles, knights, and the fear of witch craft. Many fantastic and many wonderful things were invented to create comfort for the human race. Most villages turned into towns, which then later turned into cities. Wars became more intense then the simple swords and pikes, and the way people thought also somewhat changed. Some things that were from the past still existed in the present; one of those things being no other then the cursed children of the village of Morrinome.

Now the children of Morrinome were no longer children. Most of those who survived this far grew into teenagers; even the oldest ones of the group grew into young adults. They were still in the slow motion of life, and watched as time flew by them. They learned how to stay alive, learned how to depend on each other and to not depend on each other at the same time. Survival became the first rule of their group, comforts and pleasures were last; this included young love to most of them.

Their beloved village was long gone, destroyed by the raid. So, as time went on, most of them scattered into different corners of the earth. Some even ended up in America. Some separated completely from their group and went off on their own. Some learned how to make use of their curse and create a better place for humanity. But most of them stayed in the shadows, still caught up in the past times where they were hunted and hated. Some even were corrupted by their curse, and soon lost all sanity. They used the curse to cause grief and pain to innocent humans, to show the world what they were feeling deep down inside… They had to choose their own paths to follow.

One thing was for certain though. The one who cursed them was still alive, still roaming the earth. They weren’t the only ones affected by the “black magic”; other kids in modern times were beginning to be targets as well. The “curse” would either be their downfall, or their strength. But what is this mysterious man’s real purpose? He was not one to waste his abilities on just anyone… What was the goal? Could it be so important that it was worth it to bring so many children at his mercy? Or could it be something so terrible it could bring great destruction….? You decide.

Side Notes

Holy crap I was bored! This is what happens when you trap FH in a tiny town with nothing to do but create stuff! *Ahem* Okay, so as you can tell, this is a complex story with a simple plot basically. You will either be one of the cursed children from the village of Morrinome (Why did I create that weird name…?)… Ooooor… you can be a normal, regular human kid/young adult who gets touched by the curse DURING the RP… Heh, how does that sound?! XD

So, most of you are probably wondering what this whole “black magic” and “curse” stuff is… If you haven’t figured it out yet, read the definition below.

The Great Curse: AKA, special abilities granted to the children. This “curse” (power), goes through the human’s DNA and at random, chooses the person’s special abilities and integrates it within the lucky human. It could bring dramatic changes to where everyone can see it (Think of The Thing from Fantastic Four), or it could be hidden so they could blend in with regular humans only to spring out suddenly and unleash ULTIMATE POWAH!... << Or, if your body will not accept the sudden change, it could collapse all of the functions of the human body, leading them to a painful death.

So with that, all of these teenagers/young adults now could be super heroes in our time or super villains. Depends on which path you choose for your character. Nooow… rule time!

RULES OF DOOOOM! READ THEM OR SUFFER! (Okay, that’s a little extreme… ^^; )

1. NO GODMODDING! (Sudden explosions of over epicness which blinds others with your awesomeness! Or you taking down a whole army or organization all by yourself… I mean come on… where’s the fun in that? You’ll be like Ash on Pokemon! No offense to Pokemon fans…)
    2. NO POWER PLAYING! (Making somebody’s past for them, making the other character be somewhere else. Like dramatic change type thing Example: Charter one is in America. Character two (who has teleportation as their ability) suddenly teleports character one to Italy… D8)
    3. NO AUTO-KILLING! (Seriously! I will not tolerate it. Ask permission from the owner of the character first)
    4. NO AUTO-HITTING! (Attacking, what ever. Give a chance for the other person to block, or be hit. And you cannot always dodge an attack. You have to get hurt sometimes.)
    5. What ever I say, goes. If you diss me, or disrespect me or others in any way, then you are out. This rule only applies to OOC conversations, not the characters themselves.
    6. Do not be all knowing. Try to be somewhat original.
    7. If you read the rules thus far put, Cheese is totally awthwum! In you OOC character layout.
    8. Give the person who asks for a recap, a recap. You don’t have to know all that’s going on, just try to sum it up the best you can. I can’t always give a recap, cause I won’t be on 24/7.
    9. You get at least three warnings which I will send to you privately in a PM if I feel like you’re breaking one or more the rules. I will be fair, I promise.
    10. Ooooooh! Romance is allowed in this RP since all the characters are basically teenagers now. But have in mind, if it goes over PG stuff (Hugging, kissing lightly on lips/cheeks, or holding hands), then take it to the PMs or else where. We still have innocent minds on this site, believe it or not. ><;
    11. Try not to RP that much without me… D8 Since I will be also playing the mysterious-guy-who-gives-“curses” and maybe a whole lot of different characters to run this RP, I need your cooperation. It’s so frustrating for me if you guys get like four pages without me. >< I know I’m not online so much during the weekdays, but please bear with me…
    12. Oh gosh this is a lot of rules… <<
    13. You may have three characters
    14. If one of your characters dies (Since technically, “cursed” people are not immortal), you may make a new one to replace it and it won’t be counted against you
    15. ALSO! XD Yush, make your OOC layouts a pretty sea green or green color to show me you read the rules.
    16. Just have fun!
    17. Be at least semi- literate. Three sentences, no simple ones unless you run into writer’s block. Try not to run into those with every post though. It makes the RP uninteresting for all of us. Simple sentences examples: The dog ran. I ran after the dog. We wrestled. Nooooooo, that’s horrible. <<

Eh, I know it sounds like I’m being a tyrant, but I don’t want this RP to turn into a disaster like a few others I made. I want this to be fun, and exciting for everyone so please try to understand why I’m sorta strict with this one… ><

Now it’s what you’ve all been waiting for…

CHARACTER LAYOUT! BAWHAH-*cough, cough* I swallowed my gum… O.o

Username:
    Character Name:
    Age: (For cursed children of Morrinome, just do appear as. Ages 12 and up only though, nothing lower)
    Appearance: (Don’t make the picture oober big if you’re going to use one. D8)
    Personality:
    Bad/Good: (Like if they’re like heroes or villains. If they’re regular humans, still put if they’re good or not)
    Cursed/Not cursed: (If you’re not cursed, the little mysterious guy might find you. But be warned, it could be a while before he gives you the “curse”)
    Special Ability(ies): (Up to two super powers or super abilities. If you’re not cursed, just put the one you desire. You will not be able to use it though until you’re cursed!)
    Regular Ability(ies): (Fighting, talent, acrobat tricks, what ever you want that’s not super natural. You can have up to four, and uncursed people can use these any time)
    Past: (You can just give a brief description if you want to keep some things a secrete for your character)
    Other:
    Prieview Post: (Sorry guys… I know mostly everyone’s styles to know how they RP, so I’m putting this up. ><)

Main Setting

The main setting to start off this RP is going to take place in a big city in the USA. New York is overused, but I can see why story makers usually choose that place. So! Most of us could be together in a group if you want to, scattered across the city, or on their separate ways somewhere else. Keep in mind though, you might be lonely and be doing your own thing if you choose to be else where.

Last Notes for Cursed Children!

Those of you who decided to be the cursed children, keep in mind that you’ve been facing all sorts of odds all your life. But the world never ceases to amaze you of how things can change so rapidly. Most of you know how to use the new technology of the world, and most of you could be going to school like anybody else or maybe even have a job. Some of you could find out for yourselves that your mission is to save and help others, or some of you can decide that you were chosen to lay waste to all around you. You have to decide this, because if I decide what you’re going to do, heck, where’s the fun in that?

Keep in mind, I will not be starting the RP or accepting characters from Saturday. I will be gone most of Friday… So yeah.

Accepted Character List

Username: Friendly_Heartless
    Character Name: Morgan Leay
    Appearance: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z247/skye126/anime girls/animegirl-2.jpg
    Personality: Quite the collective girl, stay serious most of the time, but can smile occasionally. She can also be happy one moment, then a different mood another second. She's not bipolar though.
    Bad/Good: Good
    Cursed/Not cursed: Not Cursed (Oh yeah... ><)
    Special Ability(ies): The ability to control water and ice
    Regular Ability(ies): Likes to sing, plays the piano on her spare time, knows a few martial art moves to defend herself.
    Past: Morgan is an adoptive child, who lives with a mom and a dad. Her father tends to be out of town most of the time, leaving her and her mother to fend for themselves. Her mother is ill most of the time, so it's Morgan's job to look after her and make sure she's safe.
    Other: She carries around a small, scarlet ribbon which is one of her keep sakes. It's tied around her wrist like a bracelet.

Username: Friendly_Heartless
    Character Name: Jason Tyre
    Appearance: http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p73/chaotixwolf/anime characters/Leo.jpg
    Personality: Sly, takes it easy kind of guy. He can be cruel, but he has his limits. Is just the confused type of person
    Bad/Good: Bad (but confused)
    Cursed/Not cursed: Cursed
    Special Ability(ies): Can make several clones of himself (Max is 20), and flicker from area to area (or flashstep/speed)
    Regular Ability(ies): Knows how to put gymnastic skills and acrobatic skills to use. Has a very good balance.
    Past: Jason was separated from the group a while back, therefore, he ended up fending for himself. He didn't know what was worth living for, and constantly lost the friends he made. He turned to the dark side of things, because it always seemed better to be on opposition than anything else. It made him stronger in a way.
    Other: Likes a good strawberry milkshake once in a while. (Random for an evil guy, but hey.)

Username: Fayt-Harkwind
    Character Name: Leon Stone
    Appearance: http://www.testriffic.com/resultfile...4anime-guy.jpg
    Personality: Gothic
    Bad/Good: bad
    Cursed/Not cursed: cursed
    Special Ability(ies): Can cause illusions and harm to people at will when they make eye contact.
    Regular Ability(ies): fairly decent at combat and tracking (tracking because he sometimes hunts animals for food)
    Past: He lived with a small group of others but as the time passed he developed a hate for the uncursed humans while his friends did not. This forced him to abandon the group and wander until he found the man of curse to fulfill a scheme (more on that later).
    Other: Cheese isn't totally awe- that way you said it.
    Prieview Post: Leon lead himself towards a small town. The rain fell on his hair and shoulders, they where soon wet. As he approached the town a man blocked his path seeing the red around his eyes he gave him a dead cold stare and asked, "Where are you from?".
    Leon simply replied, "The darkest hell imaginable", as his eyes connected with the man blocking his path and withing seconds the man dropped to his knees then onto his front. Leon continued forward, the man was stone cold dead.

Character Name: Vagarath Lorgen
    Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7927789.../i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/06/30/anime_guy.jpg
    Personality: The street punk type, pretty much imagine a less "whatever" Squall.
    Cursed/Not cursed: not cursed.
    Special Ability(ies): The ability to summon spectral blades.
    Regular Ability(ies): good at gambling, street fighting, good with animals (mostly house pets) and good sense of direction.
    Past: He began hanging out on the streets at 11 when his little sister went missing after being cursed. He thought he'd be able to find her and bring her home if he became strong and soon rised into being the tough individual he is today. He still seeks his little sister but is trapped in his town due to a bet.
    Other: the cheese thing again? also his sister is one of those recently cursed not one of the first ones and i'll add her later if I get to it.
    Prieview Post: Do I have to do this again?

Username: RED
    Character Name: Scott Grey
    Appearance: Pitch black hair, brown eyes, about 6 feet tall, usually dresses in monotone colors(black and white).
    Personality: Acts serious but doesn't always knows when to stop making jokes. At times he can come off as suicidal because of his complete disregard of his own safety.
    Bad/Good: Good.
    Cursed/Not cursed: CURSED. 8D8
    Special Abilities: Telekinesis and the ability to absorb the light of an area(I dunno...weird eh?).
    Regular Abilities: Fighting, acrobatic, lock picking, and...uh...guitar playing. B|
    Past: He's lived a long time, he's been everywhere and has pretty much seen everything. He likes passing himself off as either a "rich kid" or just some mysterious stranger. His direct family was affected by the curse ages ago but their powers never agreed with their bodies...
    Other: *wink* 8D8
    Prieview Post: Scott tapped his fingers against a large wooden antique table in front of him, wondering what to do. After all the years, life seemed to have lost its meaning. It was just boring. "Might as well go...do..." He sighed, looking over at his window. The view was...dull to him. The room he was in, to most, would appear to be oddly designed. The walls were pure white and nearly empty except for a single black grandfather clock placed near the doorway. The table was the only other object in the room. "I have the weirdest taste. Then again. I am old."

Username: Mr. Sexy (R€D)
    Character Name: James Carroway
    Appearance: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/faerykerrigwenme/Male Anime/1218084669949.jpg
    Personality: Dark, vengeful, selfish.
    Bad/Good: Bad
    Cursed/Not cursed: Not cursed
    Special Abilities: Mind reading and terrakinesis(basically earth powers 8D)
    Regular Abilities: Deadly with any form of projectile and a skilled fighter.
    Past: James is someone who's never gotten what he's wanted. He's been bullied, pushed around, and has let people step over him for years. He's beginning to get tired of it and is waiting for an opportunity for revenge. <-<
    Other: Uh...bad guy. XD

Username: Aura
    Character Name: Samantha "Sam" Lewis
    Appearance: http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Animegirl.jpg
    Personality: Can be very shy when meeting new people but opens up pretty quick, depending who the person is. She can be very pensive at times.
    Special Ability(ies): Gravity (overused power FTW!)
    Regular Ability(ies): Fighting and painting.
    Past: Samantha had lost her mother when she was at a very young age. Because of this, she barely remembers her and she had to live with her father. She eventually moved away, deciding to live on her own but mainly be around those are cursed as well.
    Other: Carries a picture of her mother with her everywhere she goes.
    Prieview Post: Samantha looked around her room, sitting down on her bed, thinking that she should probably redecorate her room. "I'm bored." she said leaning her head back and letting out a loud sigh. She stared up at the ceiling, narrowing her eyes. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. I miss you Mom. I hope you're watching over me. Sam took another deep breath, opening her eyes and getting off her bed, leaving her room.

Character Name: Catherine Watson
    Appearance: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/d...ls/Lucy_17.jpg
    Personality: She can be very stubborn at times, doesn't like showing her emotions and is very independent. She may seem as if she is someone that is bad but isn't. (wut?)
    Special Ability(ies): Creating shields and healing.
    Regular Ability(ies): Fighting.
    Past: As a young girl, she always felt as if she was useless. She has thought of committing suicide several times but somehow something would always pull her back. She used to live in a different city until she moved to New York City. She's usually by herself, constantly walking around.
    Other: Rawr...?

Username: Magick
    Character Name: Evangenline Santos
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Personality: Shy, quiet, she likes to keep to herself, but doesn't know how to tell people to leave.
    Special Ability(ies): She can control glass.
    Regular Ability(ies): She can draw very good pictures, and can shoot arrows with very good aim.
    Past: She has lived on her own after her parents left her. Her father tried to kill her, but she crippled him permanently and fled to her old house, where she lives alone. She makes just enough money with her drawings and glass statues to get food.
    Other: That was loooong D8 But cheese ith awthum.
    Prieview Post: Eva sighed, forming the glass into a dolphin jumping out of the waves. She had to make four more statues, then walk all the way into town, and sell them to the shopkeeper. Her life, on a page. She sighed, furrowing her brow and continuing, concentrating hard.

Username: Byakuya Kuchiki
    Character Name: Kuchiki, Benka
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: Benka acts in an aristocratic manner — he seems always serene and apathetic towards other people, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He is also extremely calm, even in battle, and is very seldom surprised by even the most drastic of actions.
    Special Ability(ies): Fire(Also can be called Blaze). Multiplication(Ability to make copies of one's self, can only make up to five.)
    Regular Ability(ies): Fighting, acrobat tricks.
    Past: Little is known about Benka's early history, except that 20 years ago before the current time he was a young man, rash and hotheaded.
    Other: Cheese is totally awthwum!
    Prieview Post: 'He breathed in, out, in, out. All of that was for keeping his heartbeat down a bit, but his hands trembled, his arms burned, and his eyes watered. He, was in pain.'
    "In Truth, Pain is my damnation."

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

@_@.....

Username: Magick
    Character Name: Evangenline Santos
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: Shy, quiet, she likes to keep to herself, but doesn't know how to tell people to leave.
    Special Ability(ies): She can control glass.
    Regular Ability(ies): She can draw very good pictures, and can shoot arrows with very good aim.
    Past: She has lived on her own after her parents left her. Her father tried to kill her, but she crippled him permanently and fled to her old house, where she lives alone. She makes just enough money with her drawings and glass statues to get food.
    Other: That was loooong D8 But cheese ith awthum.
    Prieview Post: Eva sighed, forming the glass into a dolphin jumping out of the waves. She had to make four more statues, then walk all the way into town, and sell them to the shopkeeper. Her life, on a page. She sighed, furrowing her brow and continuing, concentrating hard.

3. Arch Mana Knight

Cheese is totally awthwum.

Username: RED
    Character Name: Scott Grey
    Appearance: Pitch black hair, brown eyes, about 6 feet tall, usually dresses in monotone colors(black and white).
    Personality: Acts serious but doesn't always knows when to stop making jokes. At times he can come off as suicidal because of his complete disregard of his own safety.
    Bad/Good: Good.
    Cursed/Not cursed: CURSED. 8D8
    Special Abilities: Telekinesis and the ability to absorb the light of an area(I dunno...weird eh?).
    Regular Abilities: Fighting, acrobatic, lock picking, and...uh...guitar playing. B|
    Past: He's lived a long time, he's been everywhere and has pretty much seen everything. He likes passing himself off as either a "rich kid" or just some mysterious stranger. His direct family was affected by the curse ages ago but their powers never agreed with their bodies...
    Other: *wink* 8D8
    Prieview Post: Scott tapped his fingers against a large wooden antique table in front of him, wondering what to do. After all the years, life seemed to have lost its meaning. It was just boring. "Might as well go...do..." He sighed, looking over at his window. The view was...dull to him. The room he was in, to most, would appear to be oddly designed. The walls were pure white and nearly empty except for a single black grandfather clock placed near the doorway. The table was the only other object in the room. "I have the weirdest taste. Then again. I am old."

4. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Character Name: Leon Stone
    Appearance: http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/25464anime-guy.jpg
    Personality: Gothic
    Bad/Good: bad
    Cursed/Not cursed: cursed
    Special Ability(ies): Can cause illusions and harm to people at will when they make eye contact.
    Regular Ability(ies): fairly decent at combat and tracking (tracking because he sometimes hunts animals for food)
    Past: He lived with a small group of others but as the time passed he developed a hate for the uncursed humans while his friends did not. This forced him to abandon the group and wander until he found the man of curse to fulfill a scheme (more on that later).
    Other: Cheese isn't totally awe- that way you said it.
    Prieview Post: Leon lead himself towards a small town. The rain fell on his hair and shoulders, they where soon wet. As he approached the town a man blocked his path seeing the red around his eyes he gave him a dead cold stare and asked, "Where are you from?".
    Leon simply replied, "The darkest hell imaginable", as his eyes connected with the man blocking his path and withing seconds the man dropped to his knees then onto his front. Leon continued forward, the man was stone cold dead.

5. Aura Goddess

Cheese is totally awthwum.

Character Name: Samantha "Sam" Lewis
    Appearance: http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/MysteryRainAngel/Anime Girls/Animegirl.jpg
    Personality: Can be very shy when meeting new people but opens up pretty quick, depending who the person is. She can be very pensive at times.
    Special Ability(ies): Gravity (overused power FTW!)
    Regular Ability(ies): Fighting and painting.
    Past: Samantha had lost her mother when she was at a very young age. Because of this, she barely remembers her and she had to live with her father. She eventually moved away, deciding to live on her own but mainly be around those are cursed as well.
    Other: Carries a picture of her mother with her everywhere she goes.
    Prieview Post: Samantha looked around her room, sitting down on her bed, thinking that she should probably redecorate her room. "I'm bored." she said leaning her head back and letting out a loud sigh. She stared up at the ceiling, narrowing her eyes. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. I miss you Mom. I hope you're watching over me. Sam took another deep breath, opening her eyes and getting off her bed, leaving her room.

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

Lol! For a moment there, I thought you said he taped his fingers on the table. XD Heh, you missed a little itty bit thing in the rule, but since you put the other half in, you are iiiiiin.

Yush, I wanted to make an epic RP. ^^; You also forgot a little, itty, bit thing in the rules, but you got half of it. You're in. XD

D8 *Gaspeth* Cheese is too totally awthwum! XD Woooow.... this is an interesting character indeedy... Heh, you're in! And thanks for reading all the rules.

Awww, sweet character! XD Thanks for reading the rules and such, thou art in!

I know I said I wouldn't accept characters till Saturday, but I had a little time on my hands today. If we get a few more people to join, we'll be sure to start.

7. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

D8 What did I miss? Tell meh!

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Rule 900000049 15.

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

*facepalm* Thanks, fayty.

10. Arch Mana Knight

I remember reading that rule when you sent me the PM. >< I just forgot about it when I actually joined this. D8 And yeah...taping. XD Lol.

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

Blah, we need a few more bad guys and maybe a few uncursed ones... Anyone know anybody who would like to join?

12. Arch Mana Knight

*Cough* I'd like to join. My name is RED. I'm much better than that other sexy beast named, R€D. XD

Username: Mr. Sexy
    Character Name: James Carroway
    Appearance: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/faerykerrigwenme/Male Anime/1218084669949.jpg
    Personality: Dark, vengeful, selfish.
    Special Abilities: Mind reading and terrakinesis(basically earth powers 8D)
    Regular Abilities: Deadly with any form of projectile and a skilled fighter.
    Past: James is someone who's never gotten what he's wanted. He's been bullied, pushed around, and has let people step over him for years. He's beginning to get tired of it and is waiting for an opportunity for revenge. <-<
    Other: Uh...bad guy. XD

13. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I'll make an uncursed while we wait for others to join then.

Character Name: Vagarath Lorgen
    Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7927789.../i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/06/30/anime_guy.jpg
    Personality: The street punk type, pretty much imagine a less "whatever" Squall.
    Cursed/Not cursed: not cursed.
    Special Ability(ies): The ability to summon spectral blades.
    Regular Ability(ies): good at gambling, street fighting, good with animals (mostly house pets) and good sense of direction.
    Past: He began hanging out on the streets at 11 when his little sister went missing after being cursed. He thought he'd be able to find her and bring her home if he became strong and soon rised into being the tough individual he is today. He still seeks his little sister but is trapped in his town due to a bet.
    Other: the cheese thing again? also his sister is one of those recently cursed not one of the first ones and i'll add her later if I get to it.
    Prieview Post: Do I have to do this again?

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

XD lol! Okieday, you're in. ^^ And you're in too. XD Noooo, you don't have to do another preview posty. XD

OOC: Alright, I guess we'll start. If any one wants to join, it's not too late! XD

BIC:

Morgan strutted down the sidewalk, backpack strap over one shoulder. Her keychains jinggled with every step she took, giving Morgan some comfort. It was almost late afternoon in the busy place of New York City. Sirens wailed in the distant, people streamed down the side walk carrying on with what ever they were doing, and cars honked impatiently while waiting for the traffic to thin out. Morgan tilted her head up to the sky, watching the pigeons fly over. She smiled to herself, feeling quite content with her life...

Jason leaned against a lamp post on a corner, watching the world go by without him. "Hm... being normal... I wonder what it's like." He looked at his hand, flexing it slightly. "Heh, I'm running low on cash... It's time to go get some more greens..." he muttered to himself. He pushed himself from the lamp post and started to head in a random direction.

OOC: Bad start, but it's all I got for now... ^^; Be free to post what you want for an intro.

15. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva slowly walked into the town, keeping her head low. She didn't want anyone to notice her...last time that had happened it hadn't ended well. Even so, people avoided her. She walked into the usual store and started bargaining with the shop keeper, trying to get enough to buy food for another week.

16. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

After walking from the next town over, Leon had finnaly reached the city of New York. He was certain to find ther curse giver here, it was a small part of his goal. His hair rustled in the wind as he walked more towards downtown. He kept sunglasses on his face to hide the red marks around his eyes, and obvious sign of his curse amoung his pale skin. No one really bothered him about the skin but he has had some strange looks and events from his eyes. His open jacket moved in a similar fashion to his hair it was almost visually musical with each step.

Vagarath, as he called himself ignoring his true first name by using the name of his ancestor, stood outside the normal shop he would meet his friends at. Problem was he'd been waiting for half an hour and no one has shown up. His friends weren't the traditional means it was more like fighting buddies from all the back alleys. You couldn't tell from his tough exterior that he was actually a heroic sort of guy, he would take out projects to stop the flow of drugs, he would fight for innocent people and keep order in street gangs with the use of his fists. The guy wasn't justice but he certainly wasn't corruption either.

17. Aura Goddess

Samantha walked down the streets of New York City, keeping her eyes down at the pavement as she walked. She never really liked making eye contact with other people. It was a bit of a habbit of hers; keeping her eyes down at her feet or the ground. She only made eye contact with those she knew. Samantha closed her eyes for a brief moment, taking a deep breath. Better find something to do...I guess. She turned a corner, heading home to pick up some money.

18. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva counted the money as she left the shop, her eyes on the sidewalk. She sighed, then began heading away from the bright lights of the city, toward her home. At least it would be quieter there.

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

Jason prowled around the streets, looking for a place where it would be easy to rob and to get out of quickly. He looked at one shop, then another shop. "Hm... so many to choose from..." His stomach growled, telling him that hunger was fast approaching. "Alright, alright... That one." He turned into a gift shop, casually walking in. He looked around. Very few witnesses... this could work out. He dug his hands into his pocket, walking casually to the back of the shop. Time for some action...

Samantha decided to take a little deator to Central Park. She had some time. She walked past street preformers, venders, all sorts of things. She kept a small smile on her face, looking at the world around her.

20. Arch Mana Knight

Scott took in a deep breath, leaving his large apartment. It wasn't that cold out but he decided to put his jacket on anyways. Not as if the heat bothered him either. Couple hundred years and yet I still try to find something to do everyday. He sighed as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and avoided any people on the sidewalk. "New York...it's not as exciting as people put it." He shook his head and looked up at the sky, whistling something to himself.

Great. My boss hired that OTHER guy instead of me. James left a very plain looking building, mumbling several curses under his breath. His life was impossibly unfulfilling. He bit his lip, clenching his fists tightly as if he was ready to hurt the first person he bumped into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.