New Kingdom Hearts III trailer from Square Enix E3 presentation

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Jun 11, 2018.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

A new Kingdom Hearts III trailer was featured at Square Enix's E3 presentation this afternoon! The trailer combines elements of yesterday's Microsoft conference trailer with elements of last weekend's orchestra trailer. From the unreleased orchestra trailer, we get to see Rémy from the Pixar film Ratatouille in a minigame, Hayner, Pence, and Olette in Twilight Town, Braig threatening Olympus Coliseum, Ienzo musing over restoring Roxas, and Lea and Kairi watching a sunset.

Sony's E3 conference airs tonight at 9pm ET on Twitch and may have yet another Kingdom Hearts III trailer! Stay tuned for any news!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      It doesn't look like Remy is a summon, but rather part of a cooking minigame.

EDIT:

Yep, confirmed to be a minigame:
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Man, roxas is going tobe a big part of this game it seems. Wonder if we'll somehow get both him and ven
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I'm down with that. Cute guys cooking with rodents is my favorite thing. ^_^

I would like to think we will.