Microsoft Conference 'Kingdom Hearts III' Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

During the Microsoft E3 Conference today, a new 'Kingdom Hearts III' trailer was shown, revealing that there will be a world in the game based on the animated mega-hit, 'Frozen', as well confirming Larxene's appearance, a Simba summon, among other things. See for yourself:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      LARXENE. FROZEN. SIMBA. AQUANORT NOMURA WH Y
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      How'd you get this so fast? And here i was recording it so I could give it to you. Oh, and I have a pretty good idea on RIku's keyblade from that music release video
    3. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Why? Of all the Disney worlds that could be in KHIII, why did they have to put in the most overrated Disney movie to ever come out? We could have had a world based off a good movie, but no, we had to get the one with the annoying snowman, the naive girl, and the streetwalker blonde who is too stupid to live.
    4. Zelda
      Zelda
      honestly i'm surprised to see larxene as a xehanort. thought she'd be with marluxia

but the Lion King was in KH2
    5. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Lion King was actually good though. The songs were more memorable and weren't repetitive, the characters were likable, and Disney didn't constantly shove it down people's throats like it does with Frozen.
    6. Zelda
      Zelda
      i wasn't trying to argue with you dude i just wanted to make a joke im sorry

on the other hand though, it makes sense for them to put frozen in kh3 because overrated or not, it did (or does) sell well so this could potentially raise sales... or something
    7. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      So hyped Frozen is in it! ^_^ but that ending though... Who did that to my homegirl? :mad: