Birth by Sleep New boss to be announced at next Jump

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Shift, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Shift Chaser

2. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

wait.... Jump as in Shonen Jump!?

3. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

really.

Are you kidding me? KH:BBS was supposed to be an apology like "Hey non-JP fans sorry for screwing you guys for so many years" but then he goes and makes a Final Mix out of the apology. THEN he adds in a boss that he was probably was aware ALOT of people wanted to see (outsude Japan).

4. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't think at any point BBS was intended to be 'an apology to non-Japanese fans'. When did they actually say that?

Now, in the end, I don't really care about new secret bosses. All I want to see are the new cutscenes, because there's your extra plot to make sense of things.

5. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    it says we only got one secret boss didn't we get two? the Vanitus remnant and Unknown

6. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

A battle with Armored Xemnas? Oh boy, Nomura knows how to make non Japanese fans angry xD I'm not sure if i should even care anymore...

I'm not sure though to be honest if this is true, but i guess we'll find out sooner or later.

7. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

I think during Jump Feista.

Boy, isn't this great news -__- Oh well guess I'll just wait for Re:coded then be happy again.

8. P Banned

They got Vanitas Sentiment as well, but not the Void Gear Keyblade obtained by beating him. Instead, they got a Secret Gem, a melding item that gives a random ability and makes the meld max-level automatically.

9. StardustXtreme Chaser

So really, we'd got only Mysterious Figure as our secret boss, which isn't bad considering the japanese usually had Secret Bosses like Xenmas in KH1 FM and the Data Org XIII & Terra's Lingering Sentiment.

But Armoured Xenmas actually stands up!? So he does have legs instead of sitting down to be all cool and badass!

10. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

Is that duckroll guy japanese or what?

11. P Banned

And he uses a Keyblade.

I'm not sure if he's the same as the No Heart boss I've heard about.

12. Shift Chaser

Yes it is.

13. Arch Mana Knight

I'm really sure they're talking about the Armored Eraqus battle since there's already trailers showing him in BbS Final Mix. << Unless that's something else entirely and the Final Mix will show both Eraqus in armor and Xehanort in armor.

14. P Banned

I think there are both, as one of them is definitely labelled 'No Heart' in reference to Xehanort.

15. Arch Mana Knight

And we've already seen an armored Eraqus in the trailers so...Damn. They get both. I suppose people should start making theories about how armored Eraqus appears in the new secret ending. Unless there's a new cutscene that isn't in the secret ending, that's probably the only way I can see the armor making an appearance. Or maybe they get both armors as new bosses. XD

16. Shift Chaser

Actually, both of them are bosses in the Mirage Arena only, for now at least.
    Eraqus(Or rather, his armor, since it's just called "Armor of The Master") is fought on an yet-to-be-named mission, and No Heart is fought on a mission called Vista of Darkness.