Most Improved Writer

Discussion in '2014' started by Plums, Jul 6, 2014.

?

This writer has taken leaps and bounds, has climbed 12 stories, and their name is...!

Poll closed Jul 13, 2014.
  1. Kyubey (Myst)

46.2%
  2. Usagi Tsukino (Shiki)

30.8%
  3. What?

23.1%
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Cycle One: "Most" Nominations
    Cycle Two: Writing, Video Editing, Art Nominations; Roleplaying Nominations
    Cycle Three: Best/Worst Nominations
    Cycle Four: General Nominations

Kyubey (Myst)
    Wally and Brendan walked into the building to see a group of trainers. Trainers they had not seen from a long time ago. Brendan noticed Sapphire and began to blush a tad. It was a long time sense he saw her. Wally saw everyone else and began to cough from is illness. He ran up to them with cheer "Hey Yellow, Red, Leaf, Gold, everyone. It has been such a long time sense we last saw each other." He began to cough again, putting on an Oxygen mask to help his breathing. Norman told him he should stay in higher altitudes because of this. Brendan just waved his hand to the others. He was sort of hoping to avoid May. He didn't need another talk with her about her "feelings" towards him.

Seeing Crystal with Silver in another room over, Wally smiled and ran to her. He moved the door separating the two rooms and noticed the look of pain and regret in her eyes. What happened to the cheery girl he knew as a child. The one who lent him her Pokemon. "Crys, a-are you okay.?" As he said this hoping not to be snarled by Silver.

Steven stood there smiling. It was always nice to see a colleague from the days he was in the champion of the Hoenn region. Now he just wandered around collecting stones for his hobby. Sometimes he would come across a very powerful trainer. He would never forget that battle he had at the Meteorite Falls. "I just came in with Wally and Brendan. They should be catching up with the others. Shall we join them?"

http://kh-vids.net/threads/crossover-cove.120033/page-267#post-3991712
    The sun came down, giving intense heat waves around the region. The feeling I had when it came down was like that of a Macargo, sleeping on my skin. But that only lasted for a few moments. The next sensation was that of a downpour. Heavy rain came down nearly drowning me from how thick it really was. The cycle repeated off and on for hours on end. Nobody including me had any idea what was going on in the Hoenn region. After a while though, the extreme weather changes just vanished.

A day passed and the news had finally given us all a run down on what happened. I was only nine at the time so I could only understand half of it. The woman named Gabby and her camera man Ty had the complete story. It seemed that the groups known as Team Magma and Team Aqua had acquired the powers of the Legendary Pokemon: Groudon and Kyogre. A trainer by the name of Brendan had successfully stopped them from warping the Hoenn region and the world.

Shortly after the events, that boy became the Pokemon Champion. He was a real inspiration for me. I knew after hearing his achievements on his Pokemon journey through Hoenn, I too wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer! The past leaders, Steven and Wallace, I heard traveled to the Unova region after training to participate in the Pokemon World Tournament. I hope to hear from that soon.

http://kh-vids.net/threads/pokemon-hoenn-rebirth.144406/

Usagi Tsukino (Shiki)
    Drip drip drip, kerplunk.

With each step, my heart beat faster and faster. The roads were lit by not only the lights of the building, but by the beautiful moon that was caught in an eternal residence over the city. Here and there, buildings had boarded up doors or broken windows. A few cars littered the streets, but only every quarter mile or so. There was a huge clearing ahead; the town square perhaps? Stopping and resting on a bench, I looked up to the sky and began to worry myself.

'What am I doing? Surely if I ran, they would come look for me.'

I grew sadder as I thought this and only knew it was a matter of time before I was caught and sent back to that white place. That place that had no reason for being there, but it was. I quickly stood up and walked over to a water fountain. It was silver but looked as if it began to rust. Strangely, the spout hadn't rusted just yet so the water is presumably safe. Gathering water in my hand, I began to splash my face. The city looked as if it were cold, but it really was hot if you wore this skin tight cloak.

http://1love1riku1.deviantart.com/a...00853199?q=gallery:1love1riku1/19496038&qo=35
    Ages ago, there was a world that had a large crystal in it's center. This crystal was what made the inhabitants of this world live and thrive, giving them the energy they needed to do extraordinary tasks. Women were able to heal and mend wounds that would almost certainly be fatal. Men would create things for the world. At first, they were divided and could not come to an agreement on who would rule over this world. It was then that a man rose to power who would end up destroying the world.

His name was Asura and he had a following that grew by the years. By the time he had grown to be eighty, he had grown tired of playing around with the rulers of the world and waged a war. He won and soon they were keeping all the precious energy of the great crystal to themselves. Unbeknownst to them, a smaller group of seven women gathered together to take him down. While Asura had the power, he could not control the Great Crystal as much as a woman could. It was then that the group, calling themselves the Seven Sages, were finally able to cut off the energy supply to Asura's army. The Seven Sages charged into his castle and defeated each of his men and sparing the ones that did not fight. The leader of the Seven Sages, Adi Parashakti, confronted Asura himself. He gazed upon the leader of the Seven Sages and bowed to her. He swore fealty and was spared the same fate as many of his own men.

http://kh-vids.net/threads/crystallis.145786/

What?

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

3. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Myst.

Just for reference ... What? doesn't improve, What? simply does.
    Statement, not a question
    ;)

-Nights