Crystallis

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Shiki, May 3, 2014.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

This is just a small story about how my OC Ananta's world came to be. She is a character in the roleplay Kingdom Hearts SOS. A lot of the words here may change at a later point and I will update this thread with more to the story as I get the inspiration for it.

Many names words will reference the Hindu goddess Adi Parashakti. If anything I write contradicts what is written about that character, please inform me so I may make appropriate changes!

Ages ago, there was a world that had a large crystal in it's center. This crystal was what made the inhabitants of this world live and thrive, giving them the energy they needed to do extraordinary tasks. Women were able to heal and mend wounds that would almost certainly be fatal. Men would create things for the world. At first, they were divided and could not come to an agreement on who would rule over this world. It was then that a man rose to power who would end up destroying the world.

His name was Asura and he had a following that grew by the years. By the time he had grown to be eighty, he had grown tired of playing around with the rulers of the world and waged a war. He won and soon they were keeping all the precious energy of the great crystal to themselves. Unbeknownst to them, a smaller group of seven women gathered together to take him down. While Asura had the power, he could not control the Great Crystal as much as a woman could. It was then that the group, calling themselves the Seven Sages, were finally able to cut off the energy supply to Asura's army. The Seven Sages charged into his castle and defeated each of his men and sparing the ones that did not fight. The leader of the Seven Sages, Adi Parashakti, confronted Asura himself. He gazed upon the leader of the Seven Sages and bowed to her. He swore fealty and was spared the same fate as many of his own men.

In time, the world was returned to what it once was. There were still some people who disliked the Seven Sages taking control over the world, but they did little or nothing about it. Years passed and it came to be Adi's wedding day. Over the years, she and Asura had grown close and agreed to a grand marriage. Preperations were made and after many months, they were at their wedding day. Upon the altar, graced by the Great Crystal's light, they began to speak their vows. Behind them, the Great Crystal began to grow dim and crack. Liquid seeped out of the crystal, as if it was crying, and poured down onto the altar. By the time Adi and Asura had made their vows and were wed, they were both swept away by the torrential water. Adi herself soon passed out, holding onto her husband.

After what seemed like an eternity, Adi awoke upon a beach with her husband. Gripping her crystal, she looked down to see it had gone dim and barely had any light left in it. Standing up, she woke her husband and told him of the situation. They both agreed that they would reside on this world and try to recreate their own. Gazing upon a great tree in the middle of a town, they smiled and began to approach. They soon learned that they were in the 'Realm of Twilight' and that the tree was named Yggdrasil.

Once they were settled into their own home with their own jobs, they decided to finally have a child. Months passed of them trying to get Adi pregnant, that they were beginning to lose hope. Eventually, Adi was sick one morning and went to a doctor who told her that she was indeed pregnant with a child. Excited, she told Asura and they both agreed to name their child Anta once it was born.

The nine months went by fairly fast, but Adi couldn't help but feel as if her energy was being drained. The final month of her pregnancy left her bedridden, unable to even stand for longer than a few minutes, she was in immense pain. On a cold day, Anta finally came into the world. Adi did not make it. As soon as Anta was born, Adi passed out, her body disappearing. The only thing left that confirmed that Adi even existed was her crystal that laid on the bed. Asura gripped the crystal and gave it to Anta, promising his late wife that he would not let Anta disappear just as she did that day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    END OF CHAPTER 1

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  2. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

I like the story so far!!! ^.^

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

This chapter will focus on things that might have/have happened in the RP Origins. If that RP continues, I will edit this chapter as needed.

The years passed and Anta grew. One day, as Anta was heading out to explore, he looked at himself in the mirror. Anta was only seven years old that day and he knew already that he didn't believe he was meant to be a boy. "I'm going to try and live as what I feel I really am...a girl." he nodded, clutching the crystal from his mother he wore. "I just hope dad agrees and doesn't shun me..." he sighed, heading out the door. For the next week, Anta planned his big reveal to his father carefully. He knew he had to explain things to him and he knew it would be hard. The entire week he went around and sought out shelter's for other people that felt the same as him, that felt they were born the wrong gender or anything else. He found a small group of people who gladly accepted him and let him ask any questions he had. Anta was even treated to a shopping spree! At last, the day of his big reveal came. He told his father to wait for him in the kitchen. Walking downstairs, Anta wore his long hair in two pigtails and stood in front of his father, wearing a lace dress with buckle shoes. "Dad...could you please call me Anta still...but...but please use she and her and hers?" she kicked her foot on the ground, a little embarrassed. Blinking, his father let out a huge guffaw. Then he approached Anta and picked him up, hugging him tightly. "I always knew I had a daughter!" he chuckled. Anta smiled, giggling and hugging her father back.

After that, it was smooth sailing for Anta. Everyone accepted her and didn't question anything. There were a few times when people would not like her for who she is. Eventually, it got very bad and Anta stopped trying to talk out towards anyone unless they showed they either didn't care or didn't notice. It was at the tender age of 21 that Anta found himself in an adventure that would force him to leave his home eventually. While sitting under the great Yggdrasil tree, Anta fell asleep. She awoke in a dream and found herself to not be alone. In front of her was a woman that had hair as green as hers, but she had a blue hue to the rest of her body. 'Anta...' she spoke with an ethereal voice. 'Please, listen to my words...' she began to speak to Anta. In this dream, she told Anta that this was not her true home. Her true home had been destroyed many years ago. 'Please...please restore Crystallis to the way it once was...' the woman begged. Anta awoke moments later, a strange staff in her lap. Pulling it apart revealed a hidden blade. "I know what I must do..." she said, standing up. Anta headed home to prepare for her journey, for she knew she might never be able to come home again.

Stepping out of her house, Anta sighed. Attached to her back was her new staff and a satchel. "Plenty of money to keep me from going hungry...plus some clothes to change into if these get dirty...I think I'm ready to go find the other weapon holders..." she spoke to herself, walking down the street. It was then that she found a group of people fighting some dark monsters. Anta ran in, attacking a few and stopped. The way she defeated them, this caused hearts to appear and float away. Standing in her own world, Anta was saved by another girl. Stumbling back, Anta fell over, not sure what to say. As the fight raged on, Anta was nearly ready to speak with this girl. After being separated from the rest of the group, she found herself on a beach with the girl that saved her before and another girl that had lost her memory. Eventually, they got off this beach and found themselves back on the mainland. Their journey had only just begun.

Fighting hard, Anta reached the end of her journey. Floating through the lanes between other worlds, she felt as if she was going to disappear. The crystal around her neck shone brightly and was the only thing that kept her alive at this point. Closing her eyes, expecting it to be the last time, she fell into a slumber. Many people began to appear around Anta as she floated onwards to an empty space. Anta was in the middle as the people gathered around and joined hands. There had to be hundreds of people, possibly thousands, and they all were protecting Anta as she slept. Years passed and eventually, a world appeared beneath their feet. In the middle of the world was Anta and her crystal. They were both still asleep, however, the crystal had grown to be even larger than Anta herself. The people began to build a city around her, a great hospital that surrounded her and eventually, districts that separated based on lineage and, strangely, hair color.

Each resident soon forgot that Anta was even underneath the giant crystal. Soon enough, each person had their own crystal and began to create more people. Each person was born holding a crystal in their hands that were tiny. As they grew up, the crystal's would grow in size until they were about as big as the palm of the person's hand. Inside each crystal, the person's heart slept. Thus, people could not be separated from the crystal for too long before they either died or were in a coma. It was theorized that at birth, the person's heart was not attached to their body as strongly as it would one day be, due to a baby being a blank slate. Thus, a baby could be without the crystal for the longest amount of time. As a person grew older, their energy and heart would permeate the crystal and soon begin to live inside of it, making it impossible to separate the two for extended periods of time. It was soon found that, within the legendary teachings written by a man known as Adi, that the world needed Seven Sages once again. Seven Women who, above all, had the best healing magic. Unfortunately, not a single person knew how to test people for this ability and thus, they were at a standstill on who would control the world. That is, until Anta awoke from her deep slumber.

Exactly one hundred years after falling into a deep slumber, Anta awoke at the base of the mother crystal. Opening her eyes, she sat up and touched her chest. Her crystal was gone. Freaking out, she looked around in the bed and soon turned her eyes upwards to gaze upon the giant crystal high above her. "Is that...MY crystal?!" she exclaimed, falling back. "Yes it is, Anta." spoke an elderly man from behind. "One hundred years and my daughter has finally awoke again...now I can rest my weary eyes. But not before handing you this." he said, holding up a deep blue crystal. Anta took the crystal and placed it around his neck. "Dad...what's this?" he asked Adi. Adi chuckled. "Why, that's what's left of your crystal from once before. At least, a small piece of it. As you can see, it has grown quite large over these hundred years." Anta frowned. "I assume that...this world...is my doing? No...I KNOW this world is my doing. She told me it was. She told me everything." he said, smiling. "And she told me that it is time for you to finally see her again. Goodbye, dad." Adi smiled. "Goodbye, Anta...I will tell your mother everything." Anta stepped forward and took Adi's crystal in his hand. Squeezing the crystal, it turned into dust and floated away, back into the giant crystal above them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 2