'Making of Kingdom Hearts III' video shown Exclusive to D23

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

D5H_4574.jpg

From reports coming out of D23 Japan, a video exclusive to the convention was shown about the development process/progress of Kingdom Hearts III.

During this video a screenshot of the Tangled world was shown with Rapunzel in the Kingdom of Corona. This suggests that we will be able to enter and possibly explore the actual city.

This picture also pictures NPCs in the background... which looks like it means no more empty worlds in Kingdom Hearts, which as been a criticism of the series for many years.

This is also supported by IGN Japan's article (translated by MysticDistance on twitter), which can be found here.

Source: Dlove

EDIT:

More images from the 'Making of' video have surfaced thanks to UrePia, showing Sora walking around Corona (including the many NPCs), as well as a first look at the 'Giantland' content in KH3 (which appears to be a Game & Watch style mini-game):

1.png 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 10.PNG 11.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2018
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Actual NPCs

About damn time. No more scenes where I'm supposed to pretend the crowd is invisible lol
    2. Arch
      Arch
      Now I wonder how NPCs will react to having Heartless around. Curious to see how much you'd be able to interact with them.
    3. cstar
      cstar
      NPCs? In my KINGDOM HEARTS?

IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU'RE SAYING THEY'RE GONNA FILL IN EMPTY SPACE WITH THINGS OTHER THAN HEARTLESS OR SOMEHTING
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Edited OP with more images of the Making Of video, giving us a look at how the NPCs will look like when exploring the city
    5. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      LOOK AT ALL THOSE NCPS!!!
    6. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Would they really make an NPC area where heartless pop up? : o Now that I think about it, what are the chances as well that they added people to Traverse Town?