KH III Development Info from IGN Japan; Gummi Ships, Tangled World, and... Mickey's Giantland?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

In celebration of D23 in Japan, IGN's Japanese branch has put out an article based on some of the new information announced.

Highlights include:
    The highlights of this article are definitely the information for Rapunzel and how development of Kingdom Hearts III is going along, this rest of this information (especially the inclusion of something as unfamiliar as Mickey's Giantland) is quite interesting to know about.

Source: Mystic Distance on Twitter

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Feb 10, 2018.

1. cstar
      cstar
      So I read

"According to the development team, "This 'Kingdom Hearts' title is in a league of its own."."

I thought they were changing kingdom hearts 3's title to cave to the fan demand for the title KINGDOM HEARTS 3.21D Re: Chain of Coded Unchained Memories 2/2 Birth by Final Mix Plus Plus: The Final Chapter Prologue
    2. Arch
      Arch
      Kingdom Hearts 3: In a League of its Own

But it seems like the biggest pieces of news to take from this are NPCs in worlds (NO MORE EMPTY WORLDS FINALLY?) and new Gummi Ship stuff. Time to recreate the Borg Cube to annihilate everything.
    3. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Maybe this Mickey's Giantland will be the mini-game world this around. Remember, it's already been confirmed that Olympus Coliseum is the only returning Disney world, meaning 100 Acre Wood (the main mini-game world) is done.
    4. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Ugh, a full world to explore with the gummi ship? I'm not a giant fan of the gummi stuff in the first place, so yeah, not looking forward to that at all.
    5. Krowley
      Krowley
      I wouldn't mind exploring with the gummi ship too much. Hopefully the customization is just superficial this time round. I prefer focusing on the main game and just having my ship look all purdy.