Let's think about DARKNESS!

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Lauriam, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

DARKNESS.png

2. Arch Mana Knight

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

So this morning just before it was light outside I decided to walk my dog for a little while. He has a collar with little keyblade designs around the edge and it's very adorable. But bless the poor thing's heart, he just can't be friendly with people. So I went early and there were friends that happened to be awake walking too. And this dog is a powerful dog and he kind of looks just like a heartless in color scheme and I underestimated by only holding lightly onto his leash and he just starts running right on out of there and i can't fight him so it just results in us having a far shorter walk than I expected.

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Once upon a time Marushi and Heart went for a walk through the Spam Zone. They took tale's dog with them, but the weather was bad. This made the dog angry, so he started to talk. "This site sucks! The weather is bad and I don't like it!"

"Sorry, dog," Heart said. "Maybe, if you're good, we'll stop by the store on the way back and buy some ice cream."

"Wait wait wait," Marushi shook her head. "What the heck? How is tale's dog able to speak? This is super weird."

"Maybe, but not in a bad way," Heart shrugged. "Anyway, let's head down to Discord, I think Lux is waiting for us, he wanted to show us a meme."

They kept walking, soon enough coming across Arch, Gabi, and Krowley, who were all planning out a big fight for their roleplays.

"No, no, I'm saying we should have Roxas fight Xehanort, and then get defeated by Vanitas, who's teamed up with Xemnas," Arch was saying.

"I think I'd rather see Ansem and Terranort team up against Xion," argued Aelin. "That just seems like it'd be a better fight."

"Maybe we could throw a couple Heartless in there too," Krowley suggested. "Just to give them all a reason to work together as friends."

Marushi and Heart walked on, and came across Roxam, Stardust, and libre all discussing a post.

"I don't know, I think we'll have to delete it," Stardust said. "Seriously it's just about boobs and butts, and it's causing problems."

"It didn't trigger the censors," libre noted.

"Better delete it, before it starts a fight," Roxam sighed.

Marushi and Heart continued, before tale's dog suddenly broke free of the leash, tearing off after a cat and barking loudly.

"NO! COME BACK!" Marushi yelled.

"What's his name again?" Heart tried to remember.

"Um... Oh yeah! Keyblade!" Marushi called.

"Keyblade! Come here, Keyblade!" Heart yelled.

The two ran on after Keyblade, the dog who could talk.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

5.jpg

6. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

My blind arse can barely read anything with all this DARKNESS.

7. Labrys King's Apprentice

Screenshot_2018-04-06-15-19-37-1.png
    This is too great.

I'm also loving how you can set this skin as a default. Who wouldn't want to use this?

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

There's also an easter egg somewhere on the site, a link that leads to a rather unexpected place. See if you can find it! ;D

9. Arch Mana Knight

One who knows nothing can understand nothing. But one who finds the Easter egg upon just realizing there was one within 10 seconds is a true master of DARKNESS.

10. Labrys King's Apprentice

NANI?!
    Is this a teaser for a new Kingdom Hearts game?

11. Labrys King's Apprentice

OMG I FOUND IT! THIS IS TOO AMAZING