Legends of Tyrrus

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Relatively Sane, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

Big Game Hunting
    Fordington, Wizard's District, Library:
    "Relax Bryce, it's definitely dead." the supposed "Doctor" had said. As he said this a claw twitched. As the men argued and discussed, a cold draught wailed into the room and swirled around the drake's body. Suddenly, there was a cold hissing sound, the drake's flesh became pale and rotted away, revealing a cold blue glow beneath the skin. With a cracking sound, it rose, getting to its feet. its claws clacking on the stone. It turned to face Aedan, its undead blue eyes glowing. Its maw opened, and it roared a frosty roar.
    [​IMG]
    Fordington, Forge:
    Guard Commander Chuck Telviron:
    "Oh yeah... how did I not notice your arm's made of rock Ulrich?" the Guard Commander commented as they walked towards the forge "Hey look! There they are! Fire drakes!" he pointed out as they turned a corner and came across the forge "Do we want to be tactical about this or just rush in?"
    [​IMG]
    DM Message:
    Around the blacksmith's and the forge there are 3 small fire drakes and one larger one. They have not noticed you yet.

2. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Aedan heard something happen behind him and he saw Bryce fall on the floor. Aedan dropped his staff and dropped to one knee, shaking Bryce.
    "Bryce? Bryce? Bryce!" Aedan spoke panicked. He hadn't realised that Bryce was so tired. He looked at him sadly and his eyes drifted to Sanderson. "He really needs help, doesn't he?" He then saw something moving on the table. His eyes opened wide in shock as the drake that should have been dead stated to get up. He reached for his staff and whacked Bryce with it.
    "Come on, get up Bryce!" He insisted, getting to his feet and backing away, grabbing Bryce's arm and tugging it. This was very, very bad indeed. Aedan looked at Sanderson, terror written on the Druid's face. He had never in his life seen something so... Unnatural. "Bryce, wake up!"

3. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    The former soldier listened to Laurentinus' account of their story. "Doesn't matter who had the biggest adventure, now does it Ren? We're all alive and well." He responded, Lumen the bloke who had been sleeping throughout the carriage ride asked something but Rayyad was taking care of it. "We haven't seen Shyra or this other man you speak of. Rayyad how extensive are those caves leading here, you know the long route you mentioned?" Conrad asked him, if it wasn't too bad they could try and search for them. When Kara explained what happened with the spider that had taken him captive and Laurentinus asked his question regarding others, he noted how Tessa stepped forward in front of Rayyad and everything would seem to be ready to come to blows as Kara moved closer to Tessa to intervene if necessary, it seemed to be under control, but Conrad did take a pair of steps forward, standing next to Tessa, leaving a gap through, which Rayyad could be seen, he didn't quite match the visible drive to defend Rayyad that Tessa showed, but he himself would raise his sword as he had told them. "Tessa, please, calm down. It's alright." He said, his tone mostly calm, with undertones that reflected the tension that was in the air, as he to help Kara defuse the situation. "Statue? You mean that thing?" He asked jerking his head in the direction of the totem he had dropped earlier.

Ulrich walked with Chuck the guard who asked about his arm. "Why? I don't know, I don't make much fuss about it, it's just another arm, not made of flesh and blood like yours, but an arm all the same. Lost my other arm and part of my leg in an incident not to dissimilar to this bloody mess." Ulrich told Chuck, and Lyra soon after they arrived at the forge, wait weren't they going to the armoury? "Hey, Chuck I thought we were going to the armoury? Actually... nevermind... you got any ranged weapons? Hit them from afar before closing in and taking them out?" Ulrich asked in a hushed voice. "What about you? You got anything? If we don't, we could either draw their attention, by throwing a little stone to make some noise, ambush them when they're close or we move in closer, what do you say?" He asked Sebastion about the weaponry and both of his compatriots about the plan.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  4. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Roric raised his eyebrow at the mention of Anthea's master which only reminded himself of the apprenticeships he had taken when he was younger. "I've been in that position before. I know how it is. No one takes you seriously just for taking on the role of the student. Working outside the comforts of the classroom truly is the best way to learn." He shifted his weight to his other foot, finding himself at a loss on how to continue the conversation without making the mage more uncomfortable than she already looked. Just before the awkward silence grew to be too much, Aston spoke towards him seemingly glad that Roric was now part of the team. The bunch seemed more welcoming than he anticipated.

"
    On your way to rushing towards this Kellan fellow, do be careful to watch where you step. The last keep I visited was quite prone to...collapsing." He took a step after Kellan before glancing over at the mage beside him. He lowered his voice before speaking again towards Anthea. "Don't worry. I'm sure this one is much more stable." Though, given his recent luck which had been swinging from wildly unlucky to incredibly fortunate, he knew he had to way of guaranteeing anything. He knew nothing of Fogwarden Keep and for all he could have guessed, it just might as well have been a giant deathtrap waiting to be triggered. Or it could be filled with snakes. Damn cute little danger noodles.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

Student? Classroom? It didn't sound like Roric fully understood how everything was working. That being said Anthea figured that it was better to leave him oblivious to her situation, after all she wasn't a fan of sharing her situation in the first place. "Right... Well I am not entirely sure if I want to learn much in the field, but it wouldn't hurt I guess." She responded, trying to not seem like she was lying, or more so with holding information.

Thankfully soon after
    Aston announced that they should probably head in and follow Kellan. Thankful for an excuse to stop talking about herself, Anthea nodded as she was ready to go. However Roric's words made her hesitate entering the cave. She didn't really have much choice in the matter but she still questioned its safety. However she hadn't heard Kellan yell as he fell through a hole in the ground yet, and she was pretty convinced he wouldn't care to watch his step, so chances where, like Roric said, this was more stable. That didn't stop Anthea from sticking close behind Roric where she felt slightly safer.

[​IMG]
    As they arrived Sebastian listened to the conversation between Ulrich and Chuck before Ulrich turned and asked him what he could do. He didn't have ranged weapons but they could use drawing them out. "Well what I got are these." Sebastian stated as he held up a matching set of cavalry blades. "But I say we need to draw then out, it is kinda hard to fight on horseback in an enclosed area. So throw a stone, or act as human bate and run in there before leading them to me. I don't much care how we do it, but lets get them out here to fight and then we can have a little fun." Sebastian responded as he twirled one of his blades in his hand, waiting for Ulrich to do what he must in order to start the battle.

6. coracle Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

"I'm with Sebastian on this, I doubt my fire magic will deal much damage against them" Lyra said to the group "However I have an idea for drawing them out. I'll scorch the earth outside the forge, the warm ground should draw them to it. How does that sound?" Lyra held the hilt of her longsword as she spoke, drawing it from it's scabbard and resting the tip of it's blade on the ground before her, what ever move they were going to make, it was time to make it.

7. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Darklight Disturbance
    Arak'Un, Rayyad's House:
    Rayyad was getting slightly more nervous now, but he didn't know why
    "There's nobody else in the caves..." he responded to Laurentinus slowly. This was most certainly not his comfort zone. He decided instead to talk to Conrad "Uh, yeah they're pretty extensive if you go the wrong way. I... there were others with you? Oh...I can't detect them. Which is... uh... strange..." A puzzled expression crossed his face as he considered this "Oh, and the totem is a binding totem, it's keeping me locked here. If we take it into the palace we can do the ritual there to destroy it, which will be great! Even though I'll then be on the run for the rest of my life from the Hirokiri Government... but that's better than being trapped, right?" he smiled uncertainly

Big Game Hunting
    Fordington, Wizard's District, Library:
    Sanderson was casually looking around the library at the gathered tomes when he heard a roar from behind. Turning, his face suddenly went pale. He was sure the drake was dead... the dead walked again. It was just like the tales said, but he hadn't believed it until now.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    The drake didn't want to eat anymore. It didn't hunger. It didn't didn't fear. It didn't feel. It merely felt cold. So cold. Everything should be cold. It gazed at the druid emotionlessly. I will make you cold. Suddenly a it was struck, a bullet came hurtling through its body, shattering bones. The drake turned slowly, its cold gaze now affixed on the rifleman behind who had shot it.

"Stay back, foul creature" Sanderson growled, barely hidden fury behind his impassive expression "Go back to hell"

Sanderson shot his rifle at the drake
    it did 42 damage, but with armour it did 37
    Sanderson then stepped back a bit

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Bryce was jolted from his sweet dreams by a sharp smack across the face with something hard. Unsure of whether he wanted to open his eyes, he did so anyway. If there was something to be faced, then he would face it like a man...whatever that meant. But upon prying his exhausted eyelids open, it was not what he expected to see. Aedan was facing the "dead" drake, horror on his face.

Bryce felt terror rising in him as well. The
    Citrus God had promised the drake was no longer among the living...but yet that was clearly not the case. Had he lied? Had he not known? Bryce didn't know, and he couldn't afford to know as he slowly stumbled to his feet, hands reaching for his weapon. Whether or not the Citrus God was a fraud, it didn't matter. He had been kind to Bryce, and he needed protecting. The age old fury was slow in reaching his mind, but when it did, the citrus loving man let out a roar and ran towards the undead monster with his weapon raised, swinging it down to bring his rage down on the creature's head, his vision swaying slightly. The only thing keeping him on his feet was the beserker rage that fueled him to attack.

Bryce stepped forward like a boss: 1 AP
    Bryce swung his battle axe like a boss: 8 AP

[​IMG]
    Tessa's eyes flicked to Kara, before giving the girl a quick nod. She would trust that Kara would help her keep Rayyad safe, because what else could she really do? Hearing the uncertainty in her friend's voice, she turned and gave him a reassuring smile. "We won't let them find you, don't worry." She said confidently. "You and I know how to disappear in the forest, and our friends know how to fight. It'll be alright." Her eyes drifted beyond, to the inner parts of the city. "Let's go get this done, then." She was rather anxious to be out in the sunlight and fresh air again, after having spent so much time in the gloom and darkness of the caves.

[​IMG]
    Kara sighed with relief as Tessa decided to trust her. At least someone had their head on straight. "I agree with Tessa. If that thing is going to end your attachment to this place, then let's do it. No one deserves to be a slave." She murmured the last part before turning, folding her arms across her chest. "Then we should look for Shyra and Arval. I don't like the idea of them wandering around, lost." It had been terrifying for her, and she wasn't even afraid of spiders. Not that Shyra was, but she looked like she could be. And Kara would bet her pretty eyes that Arval was secretly afraid of the dark.

9. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    "Maybe the totem is interfering with your ability to detect people?" Conrad offered up as explanation for him not being able to detect the last two members of their group. Well only one was a part of the group, but he didn't know about this Arval bloke. It was suggested that they'd go and destroy the totem "Sounds like a plan as for running, come to Tyrrus with us, we're at war with Hirokir so I highly doubt you'd be handed over like that. And hey we got you covered." Conrad said the uncertainty hearable in his voice, pissing off the government of another nation didn't seem like a very bright idea, much less when he didn't even know the capabilities of said government. But he had been a soldier, sworn to protect and while he had left the army, they could never take that part of him away from him, duty came first.

Ulrich nodded "Luring them out it is then." He said softly. "Do it, if need be I can help out as well." Ulrich said taking the towershield from his back and reading his flail, time for some vengeance against the drakes, this one may have been the one to attack his home, but he couldn't be sure about it. He was ready to assist Lyra with heating the ground.

Baldomar had been pilfering through the pockets of the bandits not finding too much that was useful but he now was the proud owner of a new mana giving amulet and a wizard's hat. He wouldn't need the Wizard's hat, but hey he could always sell the thing later. Then some creepy bloke(looking at you Badun) approached him and asked what he knew about Kellan and complimented him on his combat prowess. "Why thank you, I can't say the same about you though." Baldomar said "As for Kellan, he's an alright bloke, city folk, yes, but atleast not too unbearable. Anyways we should go like aston said." With that Baldomar stalked off after Aston.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  10. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Aedan watched Bryce get up. He was a changed man, charging into combat in a fit of fury that was unlike he thought that Bryce was capable of. He wished that there was something he could do in this situation. As it stood, Sanderson was shooting and Bryce had attacked, but there was nothing that he could do. The Druid backed up against the wall in fear, hugging the wood. There wasn't much that he could do here. He could at least protect Sanderson. That way, even if it came for Bryce and him and got them both, he'd have time to let loose another shot. There was nothing he could do for Bryce by the Drake.

Aedan backed up into the corner (1/10 AP)
    He used Overgrowth on 3 hexes between Sanderson and the drake (5/10 AP?)
    He used Brambles on those three hexes (10/10 AP???)

Fogwarden coming soon.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461455154][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright, let's go. Kellan will be waiting I'm sure." Aston led the group up the wide stone steps up to Fogwarden Keep. The staircase got thinner as it reached the top, so the group which was fanned out at the start of the steps had to walk through only four side by side by the top. When they did reach the top, it felt colder, and looking back they were at the same level as the forest canopy. He whistled and looked to the top. The Keep appeared to be dug into the side of one of the mountains. He had only just realised at that point how close they were to them, and therefore the edge of Tyrrus. At the top, he could just about see a balcony coming from a central tower which jutted out of the mountains. It was an impressive piece of architecture. Whoever this place was a memorial to was obviously either rich, or did something good for the country. He looked ahead, and one of the large doors made from the pine wood of the region was open. Aston went inside and was met with the smiling face of Kellan Sithwyr surrounded by three bodies.

"Wow, you guys look worse for wear. Damn." His eyes drifted to the much wounded Anthea. "By the Mother, Christina you should seek some help. You're looking terrible! And so are you... Whoever you are. Steven. Oh, and there's another one. Cool. And you don't look like you've had the sh*t kicked out of you." He looked at Kevin, then at Roric. Then his demeanour changed and the eccentric paladin seemed an awful lot more serious. He kicked one of the dead bodies.
    "I had a brief chat with this one and took a poke around. So, here's the deal with this place." He began. "Notice how Fogwarden Keep is in relatively good condition? That's because it's maintained by Golems. Old ones. They didn't take kindly to the Burning Blade showing up, but they've been pushing their way through." He clicked his fingers and pointed to a large humanoid stone creation, if the human was about eight foot tall. He gestured to two corridors leading from this room, which obviously functioned as somewhat of a lobby. It had a high vaulted ceiling with a freize of a war around the room and the carving of a face in the ceiling. In the centre of the room by Kellan there was a campfire and a few stools, despite there being some chairs and tables around, although they looked old and from the age that this place was built. The two corridors were lined with statues, not at all similar to the golem which lay in the corner.
    "Those corridors lead down two different routes. One of those Philius took with the main bulk of the Burning Blade. The other a smaller group went down to explore, but it turned out a pain in the ass. Apparently, it was gated off. It required a password, and they couldn't figure it out. They did try to, but then that thing showed up. It killed the guy who was carrying the book they were trying to use, and that was that. It stormed after them and they managed to kill it with the help of some of the guys outside. Apparently it wasn't easy. It's up to you. If you're thinking of fighting through the Burning Blade I'm happy to help. Might be easier to try the other way. Considering the look of you guys..." He gave them a strange look. "Though maybe Baldy will go Hammer Time on these guys? Seems to have worked out better for him now than it did with The Jailor. It's up to you. They reckon we'll get to Phillius either way."

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  11. Aelin Best Waifu

Anthea followed behind until they reached the top of the stair case where they found Kellan. She averted her eyes when she noticed the dead bodies that lay around him. Things got even worse when he decided that it would be a grand idea to comment on the condition that she was in. Anthea didn't even notice as she took a step back from them, her eyes to the floor. She didn't think that she looked like she was in that horrible state as he seemed to say she was in. She didn't respond to what was being said, she would just follow. That was all she was good at after all, and even then she seemed to be in bad shape for it.

"Please I don't want to fight again." Anthea spoke up quietly from the back. She had enough of the blood around her she didn't want to see it anymore. It was making her uneasy and though the request probably made her seem weak, she had to face that fact because it was rather that than her puking.

"Then who would be calling you a fool. Who would be turning Shadowweaver against us. It was your voice I heard. So tell me, how do we know that you aren't leading us into a trap. That spider nearly killed me and it was because someone with your voice spoke to it upsetting it. So tell me, why should I trust you?" Laurentinus asked getting incredibly tense. He glared at Rayyad waiting to see how he would talk himself out of it. He didn't give a damn what the others thought about him right now. He wanted answers.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

Lumen was keeping quiet while the others discussed some sort of plan of action right now. He'd never kept up with politics and thus he didn't have much to say in regards to Rayyd being on the run after destroying the binding totem. That said he didn't that Rayyd should have to live his life on the run, despite barely knowing the guy. No one really deserved to live like that from his standpoint. With the exception of Laurenthinus, who was questioning Rayyd on who called himself a fool, Alice, who was being just as quiet as he was, and Conrand who had offered Rayyd a place to stay, the others seemed to agree that they should probably go looking for Shyra and Athel who'd yet to show up. "Should we back track in search for them?" Lumen aksed.

13. coracle Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

It was time to begin the fight. Lyra raised her left hand from the hilt of her sword and raised it before her. She thought of the destruction the drakes had wrought, the lives lost and the thousands made homeless, boiling up all that emotion into a simmering rage; one she knew too well. Lyra felt the pressure in her chest the familiar feeling of her magic building, channeled by her rage. All this had happened in a moment as she thrust her hand forth. The rage turning to searing heat as it left her palms scorching the ground before the forge. Hopefully the burning square of earth would draw the drakes out and then Lyra and the others would cut the infernal lizards down. The rage had not left Lyra, but that's the way she liked it. She fought angry.

14. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Roric blinked at the one that must have been called Kellan and leaned against the pinewood door, his eyes falling towards the corpses that surrounded the man. "Remind me not to get on his bad side." He muttered lowly. Roric raised an eyebrow as Kellan began to call them by their names, albeit, not really by their names unless everyone else had other names he had not heard of yet. He could see why Anthea seemed so uncomfortable around the group. Kellan alone held enough strangeness for the lot of them.

"
    So, from what I gather, we either go down one corridor and pick a fight with more bandits or we go down another and risk the wrath of a golem?" Scratching the back of his head, he thought the choice was a simple one. "There's more than enough of us for someone to figure out a password." Though he did not wish to brag, Roric believed himself to be intelligent enough to figure out any sort of puzzle. Especially if motivated to get it right by lurking golems. Getting smashed into paste was hardly a pleasing thought.

15. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Alice's pov:

Alice banner.png

She let go of Laurentinus' arm. The strage spider man person thing said his name was Rayyad Khayrat. Tessa then took a step in front of Rayyad. She did not know what the girl was thinking. She would not attack anyone unless she had to. That said Rayyad did not seem dangerous at the moment. "You could have asked for help instead of kidnaping my friends," She told Rayyad. Kara then asked how they would get back home. "We go back the way we came in." She did not understand what the big deal with Shyra was. Then there was the whole hurting Rayyad thing. If she was going to hurt the spider she would have already done it. So they should just move on. Conrad then began help with the situation, she not know if it would do anything. 'Oh, and the totem is a binding totem, it's keeping me locked here.' What how did that work? She saw this man outside of this cave so there was no way the totem was keeping him here. No one seemed to notice that that the totem was not keeping Rayyad here. She did not know if she should say anything or not yet so she stayed quiet for now. She walked away from Laurentinus and walked towards Lumen not wanting to be apart of what ever fight was sure to come. She began to think that she did not really belong here.

Kevin's pov:

kevin Stilt banner.png

The man that they saved said his name was Roric. Aston walked towards Fogwarden Keep he followed because there was not much to do. He walked up to Fogwarden Keep. Went up the staircase and reached the top. They ended up finding Kellan. He then said that he talked to one of the people here. Well, at least some did. It turned out that Fogwarden Keep was maintained by Golems. There was the choice of fight the Burning Blade or figuring out the cod for something. "Well both of them do not seem all that difficult."

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  16. coracle Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

After meeting back up with Kellan, the group were given the choice to either go and fight more of these burning blade thugs or try their hands at some passcode, which if they got wrong, would see them crushed by a golem. Badun did not wish to get into anymore fights and figured that his wit was sharper than his aim. The passcode route seemed the best option. "I best agree with Roric on this one, I wish to avoid anymore bloodshed after how that last fight went" he declared to the group. whatever the case, he thought, we better get moving soon otherwise I'm gonna begin getting impatient.

17. Elskamo Merlin's Housekeeper

"I agree, we're much better off avoiding fights where we can. We seem like a very sound group so I'm sure we'll do much better at figuring out the passcode" Arthur was glad the group seemed to be in agreement though he had to bite his tongue to avoid giving Badun a scathing retort. Arthur didn't know what it was about this man but he made Arthur's blood boil in a way he hadn't felt since he was a child. He was much better off ignoring this selfish man and trying to get to know the others in the group.

18. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

Baldomar didn't care too much for the scenery of the route they followed, when they caught up with Kellan and saw he was surrounded by three bodies. "Damn it, Sithwyr, hogging all the damn fun for yourself." Baldomar remarked. Then listened to the explanation as to what the deal was with the Keep, golems? He looked, damn he'd go hug the giant thing were it not that Kellan mentioned something about it potentially being detrimental to one's health, which honestly hadn't stopped him before, but hey living rock what more could a man want from life aside from a nice cabin in the woods and ample idiots to introduce to the hammer. "I'd love to introduce these chaps to the noble art of Hammer Time. But it would seem everyone else is intent on spoiling my fun. Eh I mean picking the cityfolk route.." Baldomar said "Jailor? What Jailor? Can you give me a description of what he looked like? I mean there was that guy that kept on demanding some bloody jewelry I had never heard of but can't say I've heard of a Jailor..." He figured that if they couldn't figure out the password then he could always try and break down the gate or alternatively they'd go back the other way and he would get his fun.

19. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's just every time I went to post I realised that that meant I'd have to do battle rolls and stuff, and I was like "eeehhhhh I can do it tomorrow". I'm the best at procrastinating.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Big Game Hunting
    Fordington, Forge:
    The Drakes, attracted by the warmth that Lyra's fire created, began to head over to the flaming patch of land. The little drakes began to fight among themselves for the fire, but were quickly overpowered by the big drake who made itself comfortable in the fire.

Fordington, Wizards District:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Bryce, like a boss, stepped forward and swung his battleaxe bravely!
    Unfortunately he was super tired and completely missed, almost hitting Aedan!

Aedan backed into a corner
    He then used Overgrowth on the tiles. Congrats. There's now grass. Tada.
    He then made some brambles happen.

The skeletal drake made a noise that could have been a chuckle as Bryce lunged ahead, swinging wildly. It looked over to the man with the rifle, but as it contemplated heading towards him suddenly thorny brambles sprouted out of the ground around the man. It growled and turned back to the exhausted warrior, its skull contorting into a twisted and humourless smile. It snapped forward suddenly and clamped its jaws around the man's arm. Though it couldn't quite bite through the metal armour, a cold began to spread from the bite and ice crystals began to form on the armour slowly. The drake did not let go.

The Frost Drake then decided to act.

It uses Frostbite! It bites Bryce's arm and holds on
    Bryce's armour fortunately negates the damage, but his arm is slowly freezing.
    Bryce is made cold.

Sanderson reloaded his rifle.

[​IMG]
    Darklight Disturbance
    Arak'Un, Rayyad's House
    Rayyad was slightly overwhelmed by all these people talking at him but his attention was drawn to the one who was accusing him. Laurentinus was it? Rayyad hardly heard what he was saying but he got the message.
    "Oh... that wasn't me that was... him" he said nervously, before screwing his eyes shut and holding his hands against his head "You won't believe me! None of them ever did! It wasn't me it was him. The guy who lives in my head and works as hard as he possibly can to make my life a living hell! I hate him! And he hates me! And we fight together and go down in a downward spiral, this always f*cking happens! It happened in the village too it happened in the forest it happened with the other guys and why!?" Rayyad bashed his head against a nearby wall "GET. OUT. OF. MY. HEAD" he yelled forgetting the others were there. For a moment he paused. Then half-turned, staring at the group with tear-stained cheeks "...I'm sorry" he whispered softly, before beginning to walk slowly towards the palace "...Come on..."

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  20. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Bryce's vision flickered as he swung his axe, stumbling forward as best he could. Unfortunately, it was not enough, and the axe nearly hit Aedan, who was backing up. Bryce mumbled an apology as he struggled to pull the blade out of the floorboards. It was then that the drake swung its attention towards Sanderson, and Bryce smiled tiredly, finally pulling his weapon free. Now that it was distracted, he could attack! But brambles appeared in the drake's way, and the undead creature swung back towards Bryce, who had time to look at Aedan with bigger puppy eyes then ever thought possible, before the drake clamped on his arm. Bryce attempted to shake the drake off his arm, gasping as the cold began to infiltrate his body. Swinging his battle axe with one arm, Bryce winced in pain as he tried once more to bring the blade down on the unholy creature.

He didn't understand why
    Aedan had decided to sacrifice him to the undead drake, but he was not going willingly.

[​IMG]
    Tessa wanted to retort to Alice, she desperately wanted to punch Ren, but instead she only stood in front of Rayyad as he had a bit of a midday complex. She wanted to go to him, to stop him. It wasn't his fault and she knew it, but what could she say? She turned, eyes glittering as she looked them over. Of the people here, Lumen seemed to want to avoid conflict, and Kara seemed to be trying to prevent any fighting. Conrad was by her side, but for how long? He hadn't seen what she had, none of them did. None of them understood, except for Rayyad.

"He's not here to hurt us. If you don't want to help then just stay here. None of you saw. None of you get it. Stupid humans." She added under her breath before turning to chase
    Rayyad down. Drawing up next to him, she looked her friendly quietly before reaching out to take his hand. "It's okay." She promised. "None of them get it. Even I only saw a small piece. But I understand. We'll get you free."

[​IMG]
    Kara watched Rayyad, a small frown on her face. The guy definitely wasn't all there, but he didn't seem in any way capable of the desire to harm them. And she supposed, she wouldn't be completely sane if she had spent so long alone. No one would be. "Not to be the ***** in your chain, Ren, but uh.." she started to walk past him, glancing back. "Weren't you the one who pet the spider? While it was basically dying from a brain aneurysm? It didn't hurt me at all." she pointed out, stopping by Conrad. "Do you want a hand with that?" She asked, her face serious. She hated slavery as much as the next person, and that's what this sounded like.

Rayyad clearly didn't want to be here, and even if Kara was a little sketched out by the guy, Tessa was helping him. And she couldn't just leave Conrad to watch Doe Eyes all by himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.