Kingdom Hearts TV Show Possibly in the Works

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

A few months ago, Seth Kearsley, director and storyboard artist for the unreleased Kingdom Hearts TV show, released storyboards for the show. Now it seems like the Kingdom Hearts TV show might have another lease on life.

Following an interview with Mike Mixtape last week, Kearsley has offered an update on the possibility of doing another Kingdom Hearts show on his twitter:

Previously Kearsley had been in talks with his former boss to release the pilot episode of the unreleased series (which is what the first tweet references).

What do you guys think about this? Do you want a Kingdom Hearts TV show?

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I honestly wouldn't mind seeing them give it a try, but I'm curious how it'd be done. Would it be anime style? Or american-cartoony style? Or something else, like 3D animated?
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Although I did not like the initial idea for the show... I feel like a do-over could have a chance of actually being good. So much has changed with both Kingdom Hearts and the animation industry since the days the show was first conceived, and I am really curious to see how a Kingdom Hearts show could be made today.
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I still have reservations about a show being made, but I have hopes that with a do-over improvements will be made. I wouldn't mind for an Avatar-like show. Light hearted and funny, yet able to maintain a good level of seriousness. As long as it's not overly dumbed down.
    4. Zgermanguy
      Zgermanguy
      If they make this it would be a good idea for them to use the same animation style as the first Digimon season or anything more complex it would make a nice contrast to all the other shows today that use a more "simpel" animation style MLP/Adventure time/steven universe/regular show
    5. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee

So Seth addressed a concern that many (including myself) had about the show's art style based on the drawings that were released, confirming that the final product would've indeed been an anime, and the non-anime look for Sora, Riku, and Kairi in the drawings wasn't indicative of the final product. As long as the do-over will indeed be an anime as well, then I am definitely looking forward to it should Disney go ahead with it.
    6. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Bless you Seth Kearsley. The dude knows what's up.