Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna felt her body get tossed to the ground. Before she could get aware of her surroundings, a familiar voice rang in her ears. She slowly turned around and saw to see Ursula standing before her. "Ursula?!" Another voice soon rang out, she immediately turned her head around to see Frollo walk over to the two. "Frollo?!?! What's going on here?!?!" A sudden thought had ran through her mind. "....Right......The Land of the Dead......That would explain why you two are here..." Luna immediately stood up and backed away from Ursula and Frollo. "What do you two want with me?"

Ursula chuckled. "My dear... my desire of want has expired when and your little friends took away my life.. well that, and my ONLY CHANCE FOR REVENGE!" she exploded, tightening one of her tentacles around her wrist as she dragged her back. Frollo stood high and mighty as he flicked off some dust from his robe. "Though we are more apparitions of our former self, we still hold great purpose here..." "That's right sweetheart... someone's been a naughty princess havent they?" "Indeed... for a princess of heart, your sins have stretched far and wide..."

Luna tried to free herself from Ursula's tentacles as it dragged her toward the two. "
    Great purpose? What great purpose would you have other than to seek petty revenge?!" Luna glared at Frollo. She then turned her eyes to Ursula. "What?" Frollo had then said something that was quite confusing to Luna. "Wait what sins?!?! What are you talking about??? How do you know that about me?!" Luna was definitely puzzled at what Frollo had been implying.

"
    Child... we are manifestations of your conscience.. your guilt.. and your shame," Frollo replied. Ursula created a manifestation of past memories with her magic. The image showed her slapping Aux in Atlantica followed by attacking Karina in Dwarf woodlands. "Though you seem innocent in nature, a suppressed anger dwells within you..." Another memory appeared showing the horrific deaths of Frollo, and Ursula. "You claim to be pure of heart, yet you have an equal share of blood on your hands," A final memory appeared. "And while you claim to be a ruler of nobility, yet your people are left lost and without hope..." Her homeworld people are shown starving, scattered and scared

If Luna wasn't puzzled already, she was definitely puzzled now. Before her was a manifestation of past memories, times when anger had gotten the better of her. Luna immediately turned away as to not remember those trying times. "
    That anger had been calmed by the time we had reached Atlantica! I have made my peace with her!" Luna shut her eyes tightly. Another memory had shown up, the time of Frollo's and Ursula's deaths. "The weight of your sins are much heavier than mine. You two had to be stopped from corrupting anything or anyone else!!"

The next memory that had appeared had immediately shut her mouth and her eyes widened in horror. The sight of her people starving and suffering on her homeworld. "
    No...…..That can't be...…" Her eyes didn't want to believe it. "Everyone should've been able to leave and reach the colonies......That's not possible.....That's not true!!!"

"
    And yet you will never know... while you fight to your hearts content, your people could be suffering or dead. A rather pitiful attempt at leading your people, isnt it? Assumptions that they are well off," Frollo mocked. "A tragic shame dearie," Ursula added. "And so while you ponder away at excuse after excuse, your judgment remains obvious... that you shall soon perish into the fiery pit. Not with your people, or your loved ones..." A new memory showed Koa reaching out for her. "But at the hand of enigmatic enemies," the memory morphed into No Heart

Luna continuously shook her head trying to shake away Frollo’s words. “
    Stop it!! Stop stop stop!!!! You lie!!!” She shut her eyes tightly, she could feel the water forming behind her lids but refused to let her tears spill. She opened her eyes slightly to see Koa reaching for her. Her eyes widened as she reached her hand out for his. “No!!!!!!” He soon disappeared only to be replaced by No Heart. Luna immediately retracted her hand and shut her eyes tight once again. “You spit out nothing but dishonest lies!!! Stop it now!!!

"
    So long as you continue your current path, you will sacrifice everything your parents left you." A memory of Luna's parents appeared. "And that shame... that is something you will carry for the rest of your days." Frollo shook his head in disappointment. "Say what you will about us sweetheart, but at least we owned up to our misdeeds," Ursula said, releasing her grip. "Regardless how you perceived my actions, I chose them of my own accord. I followed my path until the end... would you do the same?" Frollo asked.

Luna looked on as a memory of her parents appeared before her. “
    Just stop!!!!” Her tears had broken through and ran down her face with no end in sight. She kept shaking her head in denial. “Our paths are not the same!! The situations are not the same in the slightest!!! They’re lies!!! You speak nothing but lies!!!!” They had to be lying. Luna knew better than to believe whatever nonsense those two were saying at all. “Stop this now and let me go!!!

"
    Believe what you wish my child. But the truth is one enemy that the keyblade cannot vanquish for you," Frollo replied, Ursula used her tentacle to wipe away a tear. "Cheer up sweetie.... It'll all be over soon."
    "
    Your judgment has been set. Your denial cannot change that. Now accept your fate. Fight until your last breath."A sword appeared in Frollo's hand as he hovered the blade over Luna's shoulder. "The time has come to end your suffering. It is my duty after all, horrible as it is." He raised his blade as Ursula held down Luna's wrists. "To smite the wicked... And plunge them into the fiery pit!"

Luna thought about Frollo's words more and more. She fell silent and motionless and she stood there in despair over the actions she had chosen. "
    It's my fault...…..I ran away......I just...I-" She dropped to her knees while Ursula still held on to her wrist. Tears continued running down Luna's face. "I just wanted my parents back...…..I abandoned my people...…..I-I-I left them when they needed me the most...…." Luna lowered her head as Frollo raised his blade over her shoulder. "I'm sorry...…"

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina didn't try and get out of the way of the next attack. She didn't have time to do that even if she tried. Instead Karina waited. The barrier crashed into her and she gritted her teeth against it. Through gritted teeth however, Karina smiled as she looked at Kel. It was at that moment he might have seen her keyblade was not in her main hand. Instead Karina wound up for a punch as she smashed her fist into him to send him flying back. She only smirked as an explosion accompanied the punch, moments later when he was away from her. "Nice try Kel." She said starting to feel somewhat confident in her abilities to think ahead and out think Kel on this battle.

3. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

As Faust watched hercules walk away form the arena as he surrendered the fight to him he couldn’t help but feel slightly cheated. Sure he was glad to move onto the next round of this tourney of death or whatever but still here he was willing to lay all of his chips down on the table for a chance to win with a winning hand only to find that the other party just folded when the chips were all in. Just thinking about it made his face twitch unconsciously despite his carefree smile. This was just one of the few things he hated more than being stuck in one place for too long, being denied a dance with lady luck. Still Faust couldn’t find too much fault with herc he seemed like a nice guy, if the winds ever lead Faust back to this world one day he wouldn’t mind going another round with him maybe in competition of chance though. Still it left quite a bad taste in his mouth having his wager denied like that. His shadow twitching and jerking as his shad seemed to react almost to his negative emotions lurking within Faust. Faust collapsed to the ground on his back gazing up at the passing clouds for a moment after he watched the champ disappear into a cloud of smoke off to find that special girl that he was fighting for. The only thing Faust could think about as he gazed at the passing clouds for a second is back when he had met that old drunkard that started him out on his journey. One gamble that Faust had placed everything he had on back then, well a decent a bit more than he had in the smoke filled tavern. Lady luck had lead him there that to place that bet, willing to cover the debts of some drunken stranger had let him know there was more out there than some crumbling rocks. Frankly thinking back luck had decided everything for him. Heck, he was sure that old drunk khan would be laughing at him right now. “A hero off to rescue his gal from the jaws of death itself huh? The kinda thing straight out of a fairy tale bud, don’t ya think? ” Faust mused to his shadow as he stared at a slow cloud that rolled by. He stole a glance at his shadow for a moment as he truly expected a response from his silent companion before he continued “quite the tale i’ll have to remember it if you pull it off. I'll have to remember ya for sure ‘demi-god’.” Faust felt himself calm slightly as he mused the thought of his newest friend doing something only heard of myths of legend back home. The sight of that would definitely rest as a top contender of interesting things he saw on his journey throughout the worlds.

“Still haven’t felt my heart race that in quite a while” Faust continued as he propped himself on his elbows still feeling his body starting to come down from it’s adrenaline filled state “Not since I had to place myself as collateral. I’ll have to get a rematch against that hero, right shade? You know what we’ll have to try out that new magic i saw from the doc” drawing out one of the velvet cards from his hand drawn deck. Drawn prominently in ink was a ship broken in half sinking through a mass of clouds as it was struck by a bolt of lighting “the sinking ship huh, can’t tell if it means something good or bad. Guess Fate will let me know later right shade?” as he finished musing to his silent companion a wave of green magic seemed to flood the arena as Faust felt his body calm down almost instantly. Shadows transporting in this stratos guy into the now larger segment of the arena that Faust had found himself in. looking at the guy up and down from his seated position on the ground Faust was sure that he had seen the guy before. He just couldn’t place where he had seen him for the life of him for a few moments before he realized it “Oh I know you your another one of the SOS members right i could've sworn we fought that pirate guy together I want to say, right?” Faust paused for a second summoning his keybalde into his hand for a second before stabbing it into the ground next to him before continuing “look i’m not sure how your day has been, but i’m not having the best right now. I don’t even really care about this get out of death free card or whatever everyone’s supposed to be fighting for so..” Faust sighed as he pulled out his old worn gold and silver coin “i just kinda want to settle this in the biggest gamble ever to make up for the stunt pulled on me in the last round winner takes all kinda deal you know. Hope that's not a problem with you.” Faust began charging his magic halfway through his question. Faust gave no real from or dedicated shape to his magic leaving it to pure chance wanting everything to left to lady luck in how his spell went off. Fuast could already feel a static like feeling in his skin as his magic began to sturr in his body. “A high stake gamble always gets the blood pumping let’s ante up” Faust called out letting his ‘spell’ go off as two streaks of lightning crashed into the ground one after the other both of them striking the same spot, directly on top of Faust’s head. Faust was pretty sure he blacked out for a second after he felt the excruciating pain. Frankly Faust wasn’t even really sure how he was still was awake as he came to a few seconds after the energy had passed through him. The only thought he had at that moment after getting that proverbial slap across the face from lady luck was yelling “double or nothing!!” before letting off the same spell once again getting only a slight change in outcome as this time as the difference in result was that Faust's failure to remain conscious. Collapsing onto his back on the now soot covered impact zone of Faust’s spells. The last remaining thought that passed through his skull was ‘guess it’s just that kinda day’.

4. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Sooo...Mr...Boogie is it? Is that a costume you've got on or is that you?" Castur raised an eyebrow at the strange man in the strange, lumpy, smelly, burlap sack...or maybe he was that strange lumpy sack? Castur was not sure but he was intrigued. He absentmindedly tossed up the dice in his hands. The games here on this world were enjoyable but his luck had seen better days. If Castur had not been stealing from the other gamblers and cheating with the occasional gravity spell he would have gone broke hours ago.

Even despite being intrigued by this strange sack-man-thing (honestly even talking dogs were more normal to him) he had an uneasy feeling about this nightmare man that belonged under a child's bed.
    "I've got some bets going on the coliseum. Do you? My munny's on the girl. The really angry one." Castur mused. "So how about we make this more interesting, Mr. Boogie. I beat you and you give me that costume of yours and if you beat me...well, I can make it worth your while. You look like a man who's fond of keys. Highest roll wins, right? Or was it lowest? Most average?"

5. Krowley Moderator

HALL OF THE DEAD - AUX

Aux stared at Gaston as he tried to dart his eyes around to see if he could spot anyone or anything else in the room.
    "Don't bother boy... There's no one here but us." Clayton smirked
    Without sound or warning, Aux was tackled from behind and knocked to the ground. His hounds bound up behind his back. The figure that tackled him stood up with his boot on Aux's back. "No one escapes from Gaston!: the man flipped back his hair and pointed a crossbow at Aux.

"Gaston?" Aux asked, tugging at his roped hands.
    Gaston propped up Aux onto his knees as Clayton lifted his chin with his shotgun. "Well, no one him but us. And him."

Aux kept his intense glare.
    "Haunt me all you want, I didn't kill you. You let the darkness in your hearts get the better of you."
    Clayton scoffed. "Yes, I forgot that you were oh so holy and noble."
    "Naturally. Your allegiance with No Heart and the dark remnant was enough to ensure your pure heart remain in tact!" Gaston pontificated.

"Hey, I never said I was perfect!" Aux yelled back.
    "Young man, we are not here to judge you... That trial is saved for someone else." Clayton said, holding his gun firmly. "We were driven by greed and pride in our life, but you were driven by your own darkness. While it didn't overtake you. Your decisions have cost lives... You've endangered those your travel with. Through them into darkness without anything to defend themselves."
    "And what about the deer from the forest?" Gaston asked as a silhouette of a female deer ran through the fog. "You think you're much better than us... But have the heart of the hunter. Hunting the weak for sport. I know I felt stronger when I hunted the Beast. I'm sure you felt the same..."
    Aux hung his head at his guilt. The darkness he carried felt like an unsatisfied hunger. Always wanting more strength.

"You didn't pull the trigger... but you might as well have. Influence is just as responsible as action," Clayton replied. "I doubt you even remember the boy in the armor... what was his name again?" Clayton asked.
    Aux tried to remember but felt like any memory was all a forgotten dream.
    "Oh well, it doesn't matter now..." He held his gun and cocked it as Gaston lifted his head up. "Any last words? Maybe a regret or two?"

Aux stayed silent as he thought of all his faults and bad choices. He replayed the moment of pushing Kaida and the others into darkness. What was he even doing with them? What kept him there? What made him think any of this was making a difference in their eyes? He's already done so much wrong. Much as he tried to do the right thing, they were still the choices that HE made. No amount of darkness could take the blame for his choices.

6. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

The dust settled with electrical currents flashing from jecht's unmoving body. "Heh, that tickles kid..." he cracked his neck as he drew his blade. He sprinted forward incredibly fast, swinging his large blade with a dark aura surrounding him. His attack did not do much. That was rather clear. He knew that Jecht was dead but he was sure he attack would have done something. Did dead mean that you could not take any damage? He did not think he would be able to knock Jecht unconscious. So that left two options to win the first was to get Jecht to forfeit which was unlikely and the second was to knock Jecht out the ring which me was not sure how to do. As this thought crossed his mind Jecht drew his blade which had a dark aura around it. He watched as Jecht came at him at increase speed and swing his blade. At the the last moment he was able to copy Jecht speed thanks to blue mage and was able to move out of the way of the path of the blade. He was not sure how to stop Jecht as using his water aura first a blue aura surrounded him as he shot jets of increased water pressure towards Jecht.

Swinging his sword like it weighed nothing, Jecht slashed through each offensive water tactic. He looked almost bored from AJ's attacks. "Isn't there an age limit in this tournament? I really don't want to have to kill a kid just to be resurrected." He let out a huge sigh, irritated by the whole thing. "You seem like a nice kid. Not too bright, but nice. Nice guys like yourself get married, have kids and live long, dull lives. And bad guys...." He paused for a minute, looking at his reflection in the puddle of water left over from the last watter attack. "Bad guys throw it all away." He looked back up at AJ. "Now be a nice guy and just surrender before you get hurt."

He watched as his water did noting and the attack was spit and thrown like it was nothing. As Jecht had said something about an age limit. "I would not worry about that. I am here to find out what is going on with Hades nothing more nothing less. I do not even want the get out of death free card. If i win and it is real I will just give it away I do not need it nor want it. The one thing I do know is Hades can not be trusted." He let his water aura fall off as it was not doing anything. "Are you some kind of God or what?" As he said this he wondered if it was true. It would explain a lot on the other hand he had no clue who this Jecht was. His attacks did nothing. Then Jecht had had he was not to bright. He was kind of getting tired of people underestimating him. "I may or may not be bright you might be right but I would not underestimate me." As he said this he let his level 2 wind aura take over. What Jecht said rand in his mind that nice guys like himself get married, have kids and live long, dull lives. "I do not see that happening." Then Jecht told him to give up. Why did Jecht want the card in the first place he had his life or did he? "I am not going to give up. Why do you want the get death free card? Hades lies and this gift is more then likely not true." He let is wind aura wip around him and unleashed it towards Jecht in an attack form.

7. Skyheart Joker

Stratos was left more confused than anything else as his match came to an end with the hooded creature. He wasn't quite sure what to make sure of, well, anything that had just happened. The being seemed to have some sort of knowledge on all of them and their adventures, and also seemed to be under the command of someone else, but he also didn't seem to be malicious or trying to put a stop to them. So, as the audience boo'd him, he just stood there unsure of what to do until his next match had started.

Once that had begun, the boy looked to see who his next opponent was. He was sure he had seen the boy he was squaring off before against, just as his opponent had been sure he had seen Stratos. Once he had made reference to their fight against Hook, Stratos clapped his hands together in realization of the fact as well.
    "Oh, you're right. Man, that was a weird place to be. Glad we're not, you know, eight years old anymore." As the boy then went on to talk about his day, of which Stratos couldn't help but feel like he'd had one strange day himself, the young keyblade master put on his serious face as it seemed his opponent was getting ready to come at him. Taking a deep breath and forming his own aura around him, the boy also summoned his keyblade. As the other keyblade wielder seemed to start rambling on about a game of chance, his own aura flairing up, Stratos got his keyblade at the ready to defend at the first of lightning he'd seen.

Naturally, Stratos was dumbfounded at the result. Seeing the lightning strike one after another onto the keyblade wielder's head, Stratos quickly went from confused to worried.
    "Are...are you alright?" It was very clear that he was not, but Stratos wasn't exactly sure what to do until the match was called. And so he just stood there thinking that it was one of those kinds of days.

8. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce looked onward to his next opponent, having been healed from the minor injuries he sustained in the previous fight. It was a tall, slender man in a black coat with a very thin sword-like keyblade. "Luther, huh? I know you aren't one of us, so just to double-check, you aren't with No Heart are you?" Luther smirked and thought about the question for a moment. He took up a stance before giving his answer.

"Not directly, at least. I'm under Nequa at the moment." Beuce summoned his own keyblade in response. The man's intent was clear. These two were on diametrically opposed sides, and there was no room for cooperation. The master was the first one to attack. He vanished in a shower of cherry blossoms, with an enormous flash of light reflecting off his blade as he struck at incredible speeds. When he stopped, however, the man was farther away from him than he remembered. He had missed it. Did he just misjudge the distance? No. There was no way that after all his training, he'd make such a careless mistake. The man, with no preliminary movements, was in a different spot. Beuce quickly recovered and rolled forward at him using the leftover momentum. With a quick thrust of his red-side keyblade, the man was gone again?

Luther swung his weapon across a low-hanging arc to knock the double-ended keyblade to the side while its force was being directed forward. Beuce quickly turned to his left where the blow had come from and kicked across the ground before the blow was finished. Finally, he felt an attack connect. Luther's feet fell from beneath him, and he stumbled to the ground. As soon as he'd hit it, he rolled away to the side. Beuce, not willing to let an advantage go to waste, recovered his keyblade and struck a heavy blow down, only to have his form crumble and vanish beneath the blow. Extremely confused, he looked over to see Luther standing tall in the opposite direction. He knew he'd connected a blow, so what happened? Beuce followed his line of sight from where the man had fallen to where he was standing, to find some of the sand was displaced. About enough to indicate that someone had rolled over it.
    "So that's it, huh? You make me see things that aren't really there."

Luther gave a clap.
    "I'm impressed. You figured it out faster than most. Now then, what are you going to do about it?" Beuce stood to his feet and reoriented himself. He wiped the dirt from his face. "Well, I'm not sure, but if I can react fast enough, you shouldn't be able to get a hit in, right?" Beuce began to shimmer with a metallic grey aura, and his senses were all sharpened. Luther began to laugh uproariously. "Well, I suppose that's true, but if you think that's enough, you'll wind up dead sooner than you think." Beuce shot the man a glare, and ran to attack, ready to change direction as soon as was necessary. To his surprise, Luther locked blades with him instead of simply evading through an illusion. "Well, I can see why you think you need the elemental guardians to beat Nequa, but at this rate you'll just be running to your doom before you even reach her." Beuce was shocked at how much he knew about their plan.

"How do you know about that?" Luther just sighed. "They already told you about the mole in your group right? He's been leaking information to us for a while now. We know everything about your plan. You're here to meet with Shiro, right? The one who beat Uniform? Or, did you think that he was just lying to you to get under your skin?" Beuce furrowed his eyebrows into a glare. "If there really is a mole, who is it?" Luther laughed once again. "Now that would just be too easy. But you're showing me a good time, so I'll cut you a deal. If you can beat me, I'll tell you their name. Show me what that aura of yours can do." Luther took up a high guard, with his knife on a much lower position. The first real stance he'd taken up since the battle began.

Luther knocked aside the double-ended weapon and struck once again with his knife, leaving a small knick against Beuce's cheek. The keyblade master threw a punch from his right hand, which was narrowly evaded with a duck. By this point, Beuce was already swinging the keyblade back toward the man in a wide slash. Luther brandished his knife and brought it to Beuce's wrist before the attack could connect, and he dropped his keyblade.
    "Small cuts aren't going to do much to your right side, but your left is wide open. Haphazard offense won't get you very far against me unless you can find a way to defend yourself." Beuce reeled back, clutching his wrist and gritting his teeth. The man wasn't even using illusions anymore. "Thanks for the advice..." Beuce summoned Lofty Grasp back to him. Stabbing into the ground, several bones sprung from the ground and launched themselves toward Luther. The man nimbly dodged between the necromantic projectiles, but Beuce was ready with a follow-up. He rushed forward with a jab, looking to direct him into it with the bones.

Without a moment to spare, Luther parried the attack, causing it to stab into the wall behind him. Luther reached out his hand, toward Beuce's face and from his palm spewed smoldering embers. Beuce winced as the heat burned his eyeline and once again was forced to withdraw. This time, however, Luther didn't just wait for him to attack again. Rushing forward, Luther thrust his blade toward Beuce's chest, only for it to clang harmlessly against the multicolored stained glass palm now guarding the point of impact with a satisfying ring. The blade deflected, Beuce balled it into a fist and bashed the back of his hand against Luther's jaw. The sound it made was not unlike a glass bell. Finally, it was the black-coated man forced to break away and reorient himself. Rubbing his face from the point of impact, Luther smirked.
    "Now we're getting somewhere. I was hoping that wasn't really all you had in you." Beuce once again readied himself. He'd fought against people stronger than himself before. If he couldn't even defeat him, He didn't have a chance at defeating Nequa or No Heart. The man in front of him would serve as a stepping stone.

Beuce's clothes began to transform into a darker and more sinister-looking version of themselves. Bits of it hardened into a solid black armor, and others simply changed colors. If his style was to take him down bit by bit, he'd give him a reason not to go for so many small attacks. Dismissing his keyblade, Beuce summoned forth a different weapon. a slender black and green keyblade belonging to his friend Stratos. Taking up the new weapon and Dark Knight power, the master pounced. Thus far, most of his attacks had been countered and he was forced to go on the defenses to avoid being overwhelmed. Now would be different. No matter what, Beuce resolved to keep up the offensive and force his enemy back. Gripping his blade with both hands.

He swung the axe-like weapon around, attempting to catch Luther's blade in the curve of his own and pull it away. Luther stabbed the knife at him as Beuce was solely focused on the estoc the man held. As he did so, however, black spikes erupted from Beuce's shoulder, leaving neither of the combatants uninjured. The keyblade master successfully pulled down his weapon and swung a punch toward Luther's face, only for his fist to strike thin air. The fencer recovered his posture and sighed.
    "This is dragging on for far too long. It's time we ended this." Beuce gritted his teeth in frustration at what he saw. The man had ignited into a steel-grey light around him, the same that currently surrounded Beuce. He'd been holding back the whole time. With a single feint and a thrust of his blade, Beuce had been defeated.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Fortunately Kel was able to adjust his hand to block Karina punch, fighting through the stinging that followed through his arms as he was knocked away from her. Before he was able to prepare a counterattack of his own, the spot Karina had punched soon detonated and while all his limbs were still intact, it definitely hurt, to say the least. "Good move, but try this one." With keyblade in hand, he stuck it into the keyblade calling forth a torrent of waves that surged towards Karina. Even if she should manage to avoid this attack, the ground around her would still be wet with water, making it the perfect conductor for the electricity that shot forth from his keyblade.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    There was no way to dodge around waves of water, but at least Karina was able to stand strong against it and keep herself from being pushed away by the force of the waves. After that she didn't move again. Karina stayed staring at Kel as a powerful aura surrounded her and she seemed to be concentrating on it. She didn't bother to acknowledge Kel at all or whatever he was doing next, she seemed to just be in her own world preparing as the aura around her built and built. Slow as it might have been the building of her aura and strength could soon be felt in the arena as she glanced up, fire in her eyes, ready for what was next.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Both of his attacks had hit their marks and yet Karina didn't do anything in response. No witty remark, not the counter-attack of her own, nothing. She just stood there, staring right at him with a roaring fire in her eyes. That and the growing power coursing through the arena were both reasons keeping Kel from immediately attacking. Whatever she was doing, it was gonna be big and his instincts were telling him that it would be best to stop her now before it could go off. Kel adjusted his footing and held his keyblade to his side, taking in a deep breath he vanished. Leaving a trail of cherry blossoms behind him as he intended to end this with a Zantesuken of his own.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As Kel seemingly disappeared into thin air, Karina smirked. She was familiar with this move, and it was going to hurt, but not nearly as much as she was going to hurt him. As she felt the sting of Kel's keyblade connect to her, Karina started to spin her keyblade. She could feel the strength being sucked from her at an alarming rate. Her body was taking punishment for this attack, but as Karina thrust her keyblade forward to meet Kel in the middle of his own attack. As she did a burst of power errupted from the tip of her keyblade as not only did she use one of the most powerful and physically dangerous attacks she knew, but the extra power that Kel felt came from the magnifying effect that Karina used on her attack. If this didn't work, she probably couldn't survive another attack, so she hoped that it would. "It's finished." Karina whispered, a fire still in her eyes as she was not ready to take a loss as an option, despite the pain she felt.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    It had happened just as fast as his own attack. He felt his keyblade connect with her as he caught a glimpse of her striking his keyblade towards him. At the time he'd figured that he'd be finished with his attack before she could finish hers. Now, however, he was lying on the ground in an immense amount of pain. "Ow. Okay, what the heck was that?" Kel wasn't even trying to hide his confusion as he slowly worked his way to a sitting position. He may have had the strength to get back on his feet, but to swing his keyblade was a different matter entirely. Kel soon saw that Karina was still standing and sighed. "Guess I'll take this as a loss, but only this time."

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Kel conceded this one time and Karina gave him a cocky smile as she stood over him. "You speak like this was a fluke and I couldn't do it again. You better watch your back Kel, I am not willing to lose that easily." Karina said as she watched Kel stand up again. She had to admit that she was impressed that he could. Every part of her wanted to collapse in pain. She didn't know if he could read that on her face, but she had punished her body far more than she intended in that battle and was feeling it. It was only sheer force of will that kept her standing. She wanted to make sure the officials declared her the winner before she allowed herself a rest. But even standing there, taunting Kel, her legs shook. "Good fight." She managed to wheeze out, the pain now apparent in her voice.

15. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

"To live again, you idiot. Far as I know that victory is guaranteed so long as Hercules is kept busy. And since hes out of the tournament, well... now I'm just looking out for number one..."He held his blade firmly. "Last chance." This thing with people under estimating him was get quite old. His level 2 wind was still spinning around him. "You had your life," he said simply. "I am sorry that this happened to you but I think it is time to find a new path." He knew that it was time to try harder to take Jecht out. Even if he could not win he could maybe do enough for another member to take him out. "Hades can not be trusted." At this point he was sure Jecht was not listening to him anymore. Even if what Hades had said about the death card was true it was not worth the risk. He held his keyblade and his aura around him ready to use it.

"Trust or not, I'm getting me that card..." Jecht swung back his sword near the ground as he crouched like a tiger. Within a moments notice he dashed forward with the hilt of his blade, taking off like a rocket. AJ was pushed back forcefully by the blow towards the out-of-bound area. The knockback nearly shattered his defensive barrier. His only chance on winning was more or less trying to out smart Jecht which should not be that difficult. From what he learned from the fight so far Jecht had always attacked head on which he could use to fight. "Come at me then." His plane already in his mind. He held his keyblade slight pointing towards the ground.

16. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

"Little boy you are going to wish you never came to this tournament." Jecht the proceeded to change at AJ from about half way across the stage. Jecht was going to win and get that card. He smiled as Jecht came at him blizzard he said a he frozen the ground underneath him. Jecht's attack was so what he thought was going to happen. hoppfully this ice would be enough. He watched as Jecht was going to fast and it was to late for him to do anything about it. He was sure Jecht was going to go off the edge now. He side stepped and unleashed his Aura in an attack at Jecht as he came by and kicked out at Jecht too to help along the way. "You lose." "Not yet." Then he felt and tug and pain in his leg. Looking out he saw that Jecht with one hand had manged to grab his leg and pull him along with him. In Jecht's other hand was his sword. The next thing he knew he was being swung towards the outside of the ring with nothing to do about it. He hit the ground and looked up as he saw that Jecht had manged to put his sword into the side of the ring an avoided getting knocked out the ring too as his body was hanging over the edge of the ring and he was griping the sword the was inbeded in to the side of the ring he watched as Jecht lifted himself with one motion and raise his hands as he now won. The pain his body and leg was a lot and wondered what would be next. Jecht had won the fight and he was sure that Jecht was not going to fight the same way again.

17. Krowley Moderator

Faust, AJ, Kel, and Beuce vanished in a puff of black smok as they were transported to the waiting room overseeing the arena.

"And with that folks, we're down to our final four contenders!" Pain yelled into his microphone. His announcement was followed by uproarious applause. The Several of the walls separating each arena was lowered until the arena was shown to be cut on half by a giant wall.

SEMI-FINALS

"In AREA ONE, it's the one sided slayers of the season; LUTHER vs JECHT!"

1) Jecht
    █████████████████

VS

14) Luther
    █████████████████

"In AREA TWO, it's the lady with the hot temper KARINA, vs the man with all the luck right now; STRATOS!"

8) Karina
    █████████

VS

10) Stratos
    █████████████████

"READY! FIGHT!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HALL OF THE DEAD - AUX

"Alright alright, enough with the guilt trip already..." a tired voice sighed.
    From out of the fog, a lean man with his hands in his pockets came into the clearing. Clayton turned to him, with his gun ready to fire. "And who exactly, are you?"
    "Friend of a friend you could say...." The strawberry blonde man looked down to Aux. "How yah doing, kid?"

Aux looked up in confusion at the man. It was Kaida's guardian and librarian from Central Haven.
    "Seiza?" he asked.
    "You were expecting some one else?" he chuckled.

"Yeah... how'd you get here?" Aux asked.
    Seiza looked around. "Well... same way all these other guys got here I suppose."

"But... you're not..." Aux tried to struggle for an explanation. He was left behind in Central Haven, but No Heart would have needed him for something.
    "If I'm appearing to you with these guys, I'm afraid so.
    "HEY! We demand you leave him to suffer! He is to be punished for his beastly crimes!" Gaston announced.

Seiza looked down at Aux for a moment. "He's some bad choice yeah, but... I wouldn't out him as a criminal."
    "His actions are enough to warrant his demise. He used both our desires against us into darkness. And in the end, we paid the price. He should be punished the same way..."
    Seiza looked to Aux. "You do that? Use darkness to get what you wanted? What do you even want with it?"

Aux thought back to when he was a child about to depart with his grandfather

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

6 years ago...

A young, thirteen year old Aux pushed down on his suitcase, making sure he had everything packed. He had a wide grin on his face as he couldn't wait to get going.
    His mom and dad showed up into the room with his mother holding her own arms in sadness. "Oh, my little man... Are you sure I can't pack you some more food?"
    "Mom, I'll be fine," Aux whined.
    His dad stepped forward, while comforting his mother. "Oh I'm not worried about you pal... It's that grandpa or yours..."
    "Kai, you promised you'd be supportive," his mother replied.
    "Izo, he only takes interest in him because of that key he has... Your dad's been obsessed with it. It's been running his life since before you were born. I mean why do you think he left your..."
    He stopped once he saw tears starting to stream down his wife's face. "Honey, I didn't..."
    "It's fine," she abruptly replied. She seemed very bothered by it, but wiped her tear as she turned to her son. "Look. My dad was never there for me when I was younger. But he's traveled many worlds. Learned so much that he could teach you. And I only want the best for you." She wrapped her arms around her son and hugged him tight. "Whatever you decide to be. I love you so much." She kissed his forehead and backed away. "I'm gonna see if your grandfather is ready..." she covered her mouth and left the room, not wanting to cry anymore in front of her family.

His dad looked back to him ."You sure you want this. You know I'm no 'world traveler,' but I could tell you're getting better over at the auto shop-"
    "Dad..." Aux interrupted. "If I stay here, nothing's gonna change. I'm still just gonna be a dumb kid from a small town."
    "Look whatever those mean kids at your school said, it doesn't mean-"
    "But dad, they're right! I'm never gonna be anything here. I mean... I love you and mom and all, but I don't even know what I want to be. I'm bad at school, I'm bad at sports- I can barely keep up with you t the shop. Maybe... maybe this is what I'm meant to do."
    His dad crossed his arms and looked at his empty room. "But for five years Aux? That's the rest of your childhood. I mean, next time we'll see you you'll be a man."
    "A man that makes you proud," Aux replied. "Some one who's strong... and smart... and will never settle for less than what I am right now."

His dad walked forward and hugged him. "Whatever happens, you can always come home. And regardless of how it turns out, we will always support you. So long as you keep doing what you want to do."
    His grandfather; Kurt appeared into the room. "Auxillius," he spoke in his harsh voice.
    His dad let go of him as they both turned to see the old man. "It's time."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wanted to be stronger... Well, better, I think" Aux replied. "And for the first time in a long time... I think I am."
    The ropes vanished from around his wrists as he stood onto his feet. "And I've made bad choices. Horrible even. And I know I'll be accountable for it. But not by you." He glared at Gaston, causing him to vanish. He turned his head then to Clayton. "Everyday I think about what other choices I could've done. I thought power could've made those choices easier. But it didn't. They were just made harder."
    Clayton lowered his weapon.
    "You don't control me. I'll made up for what I've done. And if I can't... then I'l be receive my punishment. I'm not gonna let you or anything else consume me ever again..."
    Clayton vanished in smoke.

Aux turned to Seiza.
    "Did No Heart do this to you?"
    "Couldn't tell you," Seiza shrugged. "This hall uses the memories of the deceased. I only know what your memory of the living me knew."
    Aux gripped his fist.
    "I'm sorry. If I didn't help him take Central Haven, maybe you would've escaped."
    Seiza looked at him and gave a weak grin. "How's Kaida doing?"

18. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

As his opponent was whisked away by the black smoke, Stratos couldn't help but feel both bad and concerned for Faust. He was hoping that wherever he was being transported to would be some place good enough to keep him from dying from self electrocution. Regardless, he saw his next opponent as the walls had come down and made the arena bigger for them.
    "Well, isn't this a surprise for both of us." Stratos joked as he looked towards his opponent. That it was Karina was not entirely a surprise to the boy. He had known she was strong since the moment they had met, with the only thing being in the way of her skill being her temper. And, since she had taken steps to reform it since the last time he had met her, that she was a semi-finalist in this tournament only made sense to him. That being said, whoever it was that she had just fought certainly seemed to have done a number on her, and Stratos couldn't help but feel bad having barely broken a sweat to get to this point by sheer luck alone.

"I can see that you're not in the best shape, but well," the boy pointed his keyblade at her. "I know that if I let my guard down for a second against you, you'll just pummel my face into the ground. So, as a show of respect, I won't hold anything back against you Karina." A white light enveloped the boy, causing his jacket to turn a similarly white color and his blade to become wider and more angular - akin to a longsword with a wider blade as if to give more surface area to guard with. As it was clear that he was now in his Paladin form, the boy grinned at Karina saying, "looking forward to this."

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    After Kel was teleported out of the ring, Karina dropped to her knees for a moment, trying to ease her own pain to little avail. Closing her eyes, Karina took a deep breath, needing a break. However instead of the much needed break, she opened her eyes to the walls coming down and Stratos standing in front of her. It was painful to just rise to her feet as she stared at Stratos who so casually stood there. "I appreciate the gesture." She said coldly, glaring up at the announcers as Statos held his keyblade out, letting it transform. Meanwhile Karina's aura still radiated out from her. A green light surrounded Karina as she used her own small amount of magic to take away some of the pain so she could keep going. From there dark armour started to form over her, Oblivion seemed to become sharper, and darkness mingled with the aura of power around her. "You might look like you haven't had a single real fight yet, but that won't stop me from beating you. After all you need the advantage." At this point Karina was just playing cocky. The last battle nearly did her in, having to fight someone at full strength was daunting enough, not to mention that she had never quite figured out what his fighting style was. Stratos had held his own during the battle with the thousand or so heartless, and that was enough to prove it would be a difficult battle. "Let's do this."

20. Skyheart Joker

As Stratos saw the dark armor form around the girl, he knew that she meant to go all out against him right away - either in spite of or because of her current status. Knowing just what kind of a powerhouse she was, Stratos didn't feel comfortable engaging her right from the get go, and so instead kept his distance as he pointed his keyblade at her. Magical energy started to flow through it to the tip as the boy launched a series of four water bubbles that all seemed to home in on the girl. Then, to the continue this onslaught, the boy's sound second stage sound aura flared up around him as he fired off a thunder bell straight towards her.