Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta walked with Kaida down the cave. They came to a fork and Kaida ran off, promising to come back down her way if her way ended up a dead end. Ananta sighed and shrugged it off. "Maybe it's because she's a lot younger..." she mumbled as she started down her hall. Ananta decided a light jog would be the best way to go down. As she jogged, she stopped when she saw a green portal appear before her and a woman walked out with a staff and pale skin. A smile was across the woman's face as Ananta took a step back in surprise.

"Who....who are you?" she asked in apprehension. Maybe the woman was one of the bad guys? Maybe she worked with Hook? For all she knew, the woman was there to kill her.

"My sweet child, I am but a fairy godmother, here to guide you on your way. I've watched you for some time now you see, and am simply appalled as to how you've been treated." the woman spoke in quite the smooth voice. Ananta couldn't help but listen to the woman. The woman reached down and placed a hand on Ananta's cheek.

Gulping, she asked, "H..How I've been treated? I...I've not been mistreated...."

"Are you sure? From what I've seen, your allies can be so cruel. You offered them nothing but friendship and warmth... and in return they shun and treat you like the plague. The others may seem kind enough. But it's only a matter of time before their true nature is shown." the fairy spoke to Ananta. She removed her hand from Ananta's cheek and took a step back with a sad look upon her face.

Ananta gulped. "But...but I...I've said terrible things before..." she spoke, trying to justify the things they've done and said. "I do try to be nice...I really do..." she muttered, thinking back to the times she tried to be nice to Karina.

"And your kindness should be rewarded.." she reached into her cloak and pulled out a small green pendant. "This pendant will allow you to virtually double your magic. Something that should more than prove your worth to them." She sighed dramatically. "If only they saw what I saw in you."

Ananta took the pendant and looked down at it. It had an eerie glow to it, but Ananta couldn't help but believe what she was being told. "I...I can't take this...I don't even know your name."

"Maleficent," she smiled. "And should your so called friends doubt your contributions, feel free to summon me with that pendant. Would be best keep that magical charm to yourself though. It'll be our little secret..."

Ananta nodded, placing the pendant in her pocket. She patted it safely and smiled back to maleficent. "I'll be sure to remember that. Thank you!"

"And remember, it's our little secret..." Maleficent smiled, summoning a portal to leave.

Ananta continued forward, only looking back once before she continued forward.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Could he get any more edgy? Like seriously, she thought she was bad, but this? "Yes Aux, yes you can. I think he just surpassed you in terms of edginess. You need to take your title back after all." She stated sarcastically. "Like seriously, he is still talking about a girl no one has cared about for a long time now. Besides look at him, he will never win a fight like that." Karina stated summoning her single keyblade to her hand. She was going to have fun shutting Leo up. One strike on the keyblade in his mouth and his teeth would be gone. "Well Aux, do you want to do the honours, or shall I?"

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Well they found Zulu, which immediately proved to be a bad thing when he started speaking to them. "Trust me, I couldn't Doctor L even if I wanted to." And he did want to, but fortunately, the amount of stuff that they go through a daily basis was a good way to bury those memories. From that point onward Kel really tuned out most of what Zulu said right until he'd mentioned the love triangle between Anora, Noroz, and Kross. "Wait, darling love?" Now he may have been pretty oblivious to most things regarding romance that wasn't blatantly obvious and in that particular case, it was very obvious. Between's Noroz's immense distrust of everyone that got near her and Kross's determination to compete with that. After his whole spiel had finally come to an end, Kel took a step back and motioned right to Zulu. "Be my guest, both of you."

4. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur felt power surge through him and in the heat of the moment he reached for that power that was just bursting to get out. "The time has come," Castur smirked as he struck Scroop again with his keyblade and by now the alien crab pirate could not even lift his own body due to the increased weight he was now experiencing. Castur then finished with one last upwards strike which then shifted gravity upwards, "AND SO HAVE I!!" He shouted as Scroop, with a mixed expression of fear and confusion on his ugly face, began to speed upwards towards the sky with a yell while desperately trying to snatch Castur on his way up.

Castur lowered his blade and took a step back, looking up as Scroop flew ever higher until he became little more than a black dot in the sky and then vanished from view presumably floating all the way into the atmosphere and maybe even beyond. He coughed and shrugged his shoulders to regain his composure and called off his keyblade. "Ladies and gentlemen, Scroop has left the building." He spoke with a chuckle.

5. Krowley Moderator

Aux shrugged. "At this point I don't care who hits him."
    Zulu scoffed through the blade in his mouth. "A coward's choice... Darkness know it's true master, and that master is I!"
    After a deep and irritated exhale, Aux cracked his neck by tilting his head.
    "Nope. Changed my mind." Aux dashed forward without his keyblade in hopes to punch the boy out.
    Zulu grinned, staying in place. Without doing anything, a giant steel cage with no lock fell onto Aux. He ran into the steel bars, and got stunned for a brief second.
    "Fool! No one can harm me! I'm far too skilled...." Zulu chuckled, leaning both blades over his shoulders.
    Aux was at a loss for words.
    "What the... WHY?! Where did the cage come from? Was it hanging? It's not even skill, it's.."
    Too many questions raced to his mind as he couldn't fathom what was happening.
    "Your weakness clouds your judgement. Only I can follow the path to darkness. The demons of my past are on my side."

"What?!... That's.. that's not even remotely true... You just sound stupid... Stop being stupid!" Aux was growing more frustrated than annoyed.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I wouldn't be so sure about that." Karina knew that the last time she had done this, it hadn't turned out as well for her as she had hoped. But it was time that Karina tried to control it better and have a firm handle on her own darkness. She began channeling the darkness through her, letting it take form as a visible aura around her, as armour began to encompass her being. Karina had to fight to keep her own rage back and channel the darkness without letting it overtake her. When she was confident that she had done that she looked up at Leo. "You think you are the only one who can walk a dark path and thrive Leo? Try again. And I don't need help from some wannabe to do it. I don't have to turn on the people I care about to embrace the dark past I have walked. You are the weak one for thinking you do. Now stop hiding behind lame traps like the coward you are and have a proper battle." Karina threatened summoning Daunting Renewal to her hand. "No wonder Anora never loved you. You are a hopeless loser." She taunted trying to get Leo worked up enough that he made the first move. If he did, she would be there waiting.

7. Krowley Moderator

Zulu scoffed. "Anora was indeed one I favored, but she held me back from my true potential..." He let go of the keyblade in his mouth and hit the blade straight forward with his right keyblade, causing the blade to ricochet towards Karina. The keyblade flew past her as she kept vigilant. "You might be able to use the darkness, but I was born in it... You see, while Zulu is my new name, there is a more true reason why Leo is no more." He crossed his keyblades in an 'X' formation, causing the third keyblade to come chasing back like a boomerang, knocking Karina in the back of the head and knocking her to the ground. Cbains burst from the ground and kept Karina chained to the ground. "For you see... I am Leo's nobody! Which is ironic, because soon enough, you will be the ones that are no more..."
    His attention turned to Kel. "As for you.. old friend... Do you recall me mentioning something about the Achilles tendon?" he wickedly grinned.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel was dumbfounded for a multitude of reasons. The apparent feelings that Leo had for Anora, the cage that had just dropped from the sky and trapped Aux and the chains now restraining Karina. By this point, Kel had already called forth his own keyblade and got himself somewhat ready to deal with the oddity that was everything Leo had done so far. He didn't like the way Leo had turned to him, or brought up the achilies tendon. "Vaguely, a lot of what you said sorta just blurs together."

9. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Marx had given a loud groan as he was tossed around like a chew toy for a bit until returning to Luna slightly peeved as he pushed some pirates down. “I used to be a pirate before, so I take great offense to that. And like it or not, we’re sticking to the deal. Because if we don’t help Jack, Davey is gonna get to him first. We can’t let that happen! Do I make myself clear?” He spoke so seriously that when a pirate was going to attack him, Marx instinctively grabbed his shirt, stabbed him with his Keyblade and chucked him off the ship.

Pirates defeated: 1
    Pirates remaining: 2/20
    EXP Total: 108

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

(Posting for Rienzel)

Beuce's lifeless eyes started to return to their normal state finally, as he coughed and began to awaken from his stupor. The last thing he remembered was that pirate they'd struck a deal with. His breath was like nothing he'd ever experienced before. One good close whiff of it was enough to shut down his senses. He must've drank enough rum for ten men in the past hour for it to be that strong, not to mention the smell of his teeth... Beuce shook his head to try and regain himself, only to find the group in combat with a marauding band of fish people. Calling Lofty grasp into his hands, the master wasted no more time in joining the fray. As a particularly shark-like pirate squared up to face him, axe and Cutlass in hands, Beuce fired off a blizzaga spell across the ground and at his adversary. Hopping on to the trail of frozen seawater to follow behind the spell, Beuce struck down at the ill-prepared, and now frozen solid, pirate to shatter him.

With one of the last remaining sea folk dealt with, he turned his attention towards a man with what seemed to be a clam shell stretching over his shoulder and down onto his torso, acting as some sort of makeshift breast plate. Davy Jones certainly had taken up a strange hobby in making these pirates. Odd as it was however, Beuce simply took up a stance of focus and vanished in a flash of petals. With a large streak of light appearing between him and the pirate, the clam shell shattered and the man who had worn it fell to the ground.

Pirates Defeated: 2
    Pirates Remaining: NONE!!!! THANK THE LORD IT IS DONE AND OVER!!!!!!

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Do you hear yourself talk? Seriously, I can't tell if you can hear how stupid you sound or not." Karina stated as a keyblade went flying for her and she dodged out of the way with ease. He then said something about being born in darkness and Karina rolled her eyes. "And I was born in a military family, and you don't see me leading any great armies. Want to know why? It doesn't matter what you are born into. You just grow up to be who you are meant to be, in your case, a poor, sad, lonely, loser who thinks he can scare people off with empty words." Karina argued back, not noticing the keyblade that somehow managed to come back around. She didn't even question where the chains came from and how they held into the ground so tightly. None of this made sense. It was like he didn't understand the mechanics of the universe so he didn't have to follow them. Unfortunately for Karina, she did understand them so she had to abide by them.

12. Krowley Moderator

Zulu's grin faded from Karina's words. "Your words cut like feathers. Soft and almost humorous..." He clanked his two keyblades together. "If I'm such a loser... then it sure looks like I'm winning!"
    Another cage fell down fell down onto Kel this time. Again, without warning. Aux could only just look back from Zulu to Kel. His hands outstretched towards Kel's cage as a gesture of his frustration.
    "My powers are unlike anything you've seen before... I transcend the need to fight with blades. I simply will my enemies into submission and it is done. You're all still leagues behind my true power!"
    Aux stepped forward to his cage and gripped at the bars.
    "So... you cheat," he replied bluntly.
    Zulu laughed a little to extra. "HAW HAW HAW! My powers are beyond your comprehension."

"All I'm hearing is that you play dirty. And if that's the way you want it..." Aux gripped his hands against the bars as his dark aura began to manifest. He reached the second level of his dark impulse as he gritted his teeth, pulling open the bars.

Zulu stepped back as he winced from the sight of the bars starting to bend. The cage around Aux immediately shattered into tiny pieces, along with the chains on Karina and Kel. The pieces on the ground slowly faded away.
    Clearing his throat, Zulu laughed, "Ha ha, you're will is strong, but mine is stronger!"He clanked his keyblades together as three cages fell on top of them once more.
    "Your prison will be like your weakness! ETERNAL!"
    Aux calmed down, dispersing his dark Aura.

"Oh that's just sad... You use illusions?"
    Zulu looked to the side. "No mortals.. My powers are beyond your understanding. The true power of- OW!" A rock the size of Zulu's eye hit him against his forehead.
    The cages shattered around them again and dissolved. It seemed whenever Zulu lost his cool, his illusions faded.
    Aux picked up another one off the ground as he tossed it in his hand.
    "Well that was a rock. And if you still don't understand it, I'll be happy to drill the material into your head..." He gripped the rock in his hand tightly.

Zulu looked to Kel and Karina. "I'm still the strongest warrior among you! You're all still weak!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSION COMPLETE!

AJ leveled up! (61)
    Ananta leveled up! (61)
    Faust leveled up! (61)
    Kaida leveled up! (61)

The group evenutally reached the reunion point as all the pairs converged. Stratos, Cubby and Slightly were all waiting for them. Peter stared shocked that they were the victors.
    "What the! How did you three beat us?!"
    "Well, we were fighting a lot..." Cubby began. "But then Stratos helped us sort through our problems. Isn't that right Stratos?"
    Stratos nodded silently.

"Huh," Peter shrugged. "Well a deal's a deal, lost boys and girls! Their team gets first dibs at the treasure." He turned to Stratos. "Your a fine leader to get my men into ship shape! You have my thanks pal!"
    Stratos nodded silently.

"And to show my pride in the lot o' yeah! Here's a consolidation prize!"

ALL PLAYERS LEARNED HUMMINGBIRD!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSION COMPLETE!

Mission Complete!

Beuce leveled up! (59)(60) All stats increased!
    Luna leveled up! (60) All stats increased!
    Marx leveled up! (60) All stats increased!
    Steel leveled up! (60) All stats increased!

With all the pirates of Jones defeated, the group took control of the ship and sailed towards the shore.
    Once the group had reached the isle where all the major players were hunting for Sparrow. A suave man with s 6 foot tall man with short brown hair approached them with a pistol in his hands.
    "Oh marvelous.. more pirates." He cocked his pistol and aimed it at the group. "Okay I don't have all day, so I'll make this quick. He reached into his back pocket. He revealed a wanted posted of Jack Sparrow. "Show of hands, whose seen this guy?"

13. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Giving a groan as he dismissed his Keyblade, Marx dusted himself off and turned to his friends. “Alright. I don’t know about you, but I’m going to steer this ship to shore and hopefully find Jack so we can stop Davey and finish our deal. If anyone wants to stop me go ahead. Good? Good.” He announced to everyone still being slightly peeved from Luna’s comment earlier. Soon enough he headed up to the helm and started to steer the ship to the nearest isle. It had been quite a while since he sailed but it felt good to do it once more. Giving a look at the crystal he had for so long, Marx was tired of holding onto this thing. It bothered him more because it kept him content on his duty to it. Enough was enough. Marx broke it back into its seven individual pieces and chucked them off the ship hopefully to never be seen again. Eventually they hit shore and boarded off the the vessel to notice people looking for Jack. Then he heard the clicking sound of a pistol and sighed while holding his hands up and muttering to himself. “Fox snot, this is just great...” Slowly turning around to the man and saw the poster, Marx had to act smart in order to get going. “Can’t say we have, right guys? Right. Anyway, we’re just looking for our crew so we can stop the sea devil. If you’ll let us through that is.” Speaking up for the group before Luna could protest about Jack. So what if Jack left them? He was an honorable man and was hellbent on finishing this deal.

14. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna sighed with a slight annoyance behind it as Marx turned to her. "I used to be a pirate before, so I take great offense to that. And like it or not, we’re sticking to the deal. Because if we don’t help Jack, Davey is gonna get to him first. We can’t let that happen! Do I make myself clear?” Luna almost felt bad but she still couldn't help Jack regardless. "I'm sorry if I offended you but it still doesn't justify Jack's actions, past or present for that matter, we need to focus our efforts on getting to Olympus. Jack's on his own from that point. You can glare at me all you want but at the end of the day, our focus will remain the same and that's to get to Olympus. Now do I make myself clear?" Luna stared Marx down before walking away. Luna sat down and tried to calm her mind for a bit. After being in a chest for so long, she was trying to catch her breath for a bit. She closed her eyes and rested for a bit until she felt the boat reach land. After she got off the boat, she ran into a man with short brown hair and a pistol in his hands. "Okay I don't have all day, so I'll make this quick." Luna walked over to the man as he pulled out a "Wanted" poster of Jack. "Show of hands, whose seen this guy?" Before Luna could get a word in, Marx spoke for the entire group, saying that they haven't seen him. Luna sighed in annoyance before stepping in front of him and raised her hand. "Don't believe in any word he just said. We have absolutely seen him. The last time we saw him was when Davy Jones walked off with him and another interesting character. And for your information, I'm most certainly not a pirate, this outfit was all they had at the shop so I had no choice." She sighed as she pointed to the outfit. She then proceeded to ask him another question. "And who might you be?"

15. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJ young.png

He continued to run man the cave really wanted to kill him. As he ran he could see that the path opened up to a bigger area up a head. As he ran into the open area the path he came from got blocked off from some rocks blocking the water from rushing forward. "Well there is not going back that way. The first thing he noticed other then the fact the path he came from was that Stratos, Cubby and Slightly were already there. Soon after the others showed up and pan said, 'Well a deal's a deal, lost boys and girls! Their team gets first dibs at the treasure.' They almost died and Pan did not seem to notice. "So did anyone else have a path that ended up being deadly because ours hand falling rocks and water coming from the walls." He then gestured to the path that he had come from and the only thing that could be seen was a blocked path. Blocked by rocks.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    [/color ]It seemed that Aux found a way to break them out of the cages and chains. Through the conversation though, Aux, then Karina seemed to figure out what Leo was doing. Illusions are powerful when someone believes in them, but easy enough to overcome when you don't. Karina was able to stand tall again as Aux and Leo went back and forth, ending with a challenge of her and Kel about their strength. "Yes I am, but at least I don't hide behind illusions. I can at least face it now." Karina stated. Physically weak, she was not but she knew that there was a lot that she had to run through in her mind and in that aspect she was weak. She still feared her father and his judgement and she was still lost, but now she could admit it at least. "Weak or not I am strong enough to face you." Karina faked charging forward, stopping her attack half way to send a small blast of fire at him instead.

17. Krowley Moderator

The man chuckled as he put away his firearm. "Davy Jones? Now I know you guys are on the rum..." He turned his head to survey the island. "But I don't think you'd give me a false lead without caus... Name's Balthier. Pleasure," he said with a two finger salute. "You could say I'm somewhat of a... bounty hunter. And Mr. Sparrow has quite the lump sum on his head. If you wanna get a piece of the action I could give you all oh say...10,000 munny each." He eyed each of the four of them , trying to get a read on who they were or where they came from. "But just to ensure you yourselves aren't on the run, I'll need some clarity. State your name and purpose here..." his eyes fell onto Steel for a moment, as he tilted his head in thought. "Are uhh.. are you some kinda sub-species of the Nu mou?... Not exactly Viera, but... I've seen stranger." He kept trying to think to himself, further inspecting steel.

----------------------------------------------

From where Castur had defeated Scroop, a new person had stepped into view.
    "A most impressive defeat by a very capable key wielder..." From in the shadows, a tall, bony man in extravagant black and red garments appeared. He held a a gold, ruby-eyed, cobra headed staff tightly in his hand while he stroked his very thin beard with the other. He sauntered over towards Castur as he looked up at the distant scroop. "But I shouldn't be so intrusive without first introducing myself... My name is Jafar.. Vizier to the sultan in a far off world called Agrabah." He clasped both hands over his cobra staff as he grinned. "I've arrived from my own accord to offer an employment opportunity... Tell me... Have you ever heard of.. Kingdom Hearts?"

Meanwhile with Leo...

Leo stepped back and caused his keyblade to crystalize with Ice magic, pushing away Karina's fire.
    He gritted his teeth, seeing how little fun this was for him now. He wanted to flaunt his new skill and ability over his former allies, but they were shoving him off.
    "Typical... you may be strong. But your so called mentality is flawed..." he replied with a twitch in his eye.

"Only flaw I see here is you!" Aux called back.
    Zulu made a squealing sound of joy. "He hee.... At least I'm aware of the dishonesty in my group. But you... You don't see the clear traitor in your own midst..."
    Aux sighed.
    "Y'know if one more person tries to manipulate me, I'll show you just how mad I can get."
    "Hehe... you weren't the one I was referring to..."
    Aux's eyebrows furrowed, changing expression.
    "While I don't know who they are, they've helped my mistress greatly. And I hope he will continue to do so..." He laughed more before watching Leo open a dark corridor and step through.

18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

The party's arrival was met with a tall suave man pointing a gun at them. He seemed to be under the impression that they were pirates... not that the fact they sailed up on a pirate ship helped... or the fact that three out of the four of them were dressed as pirates, and he himself was dressed unusually enough that he could probably be considered one. It wasn't just their physical appearance that was working against them though. Marx' lie and Luna's immediate refusal to go along with it was bad enough, but then Luna had to loudly and angrily deny any association with pirates.

Why nobody could just remain calm when these things happened escaped him.

Nevertheless, it seemed to go over well enough for the man, Balthier, and he stopped pointing guns and started making deals. Now Marx could think whatever he wanted, but it seemed clear to Steel that Jack had already betrayed them and had probably never planned to do anything for them in the first place; there was no need to honor such a deal. To that end, he was personally not interested in making any more deals with two faced individuals, and bounty hunters weren't usually all that much better than pirates. Even if Balthier intended to keep the deal, Steel couldn't say he was all that interested in nabbing a cut.

"It's Steel, and we aren't interested in munny." He supposed that they could use the munny to buy a ship, but he still wasn't too keen on making any more deals with whoever happened to be standing around. For his part, Balthier seemed far more interested in trying to find out what Steel was. If he was to answer, he would have to honestly admit to not being sure what to say anymore. Sure he knew what he used to be. That was an entirely different timeline, though. He hadn't come into the world the same way as then, and even if he had his 'species' was more of a title. Thing was, everyone who shared it was just as genetically unique. Still, it was what he already had, and there wasn't as if it had any other meaning in this new multiverse.

"I'm an Artisian." he muttered flatly as he pondered the unusual position of being the standout member of the group. In theory, his appearance was bizarre even for some of these locales, and it should be a common occurrence. In practice not so much.

19. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur had turned to find his way back to the others when a voice spoke to him. A slow low tone beckoned to him and caused him to turn to look at the sudden appearance of a lanky man with an impressive goatee. The man's gaunt face, his black and red color scheme, the all too smooth way of speaking, and the cobra-themed staff he held gave off a particular vibe. But, to be fair, Castur had seen uglier heroes before. "Jafar...Agrabah...hm... Well, Jafar, you seem to know your way around the worlds." Castur held up his keyblade. "And you know what this is." He called off the blade. If Jafar wanted a fight he doubted that they would be talking right now.

"The name's Castur and yes, I know what Kingdom Hearts is. Though if you're looking for a sellsword my rates are pretty high." He mused, thinking back to when Lea brought him into the Black Coats and got him into this mess in the first place. "Just what does a vizier from a far off world want with a keyblade wielder like me?"

20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Oh can we stop with this crap already? No matter how many times I hear about it, it won't make us turn on each other. When the traitor comes out we will deal with them then. Until that point they can't be too helpful, lets face it. We are never together and nothing ever goes as planned." Like how this was unplanned, and the entire underwater adventure and the whale were all unplanned. She couldn't see how leaked information will help when there was so many unknowns. "So why don't you take your illusions and idle threats and shove off Leo." Karina stated trying to brush Leo off again.