Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur placed his hands in his pockets and smirked at the crab alien. "Keep your cool Bright Eyes. I'm only here because I was looking for a mop. I broke mine." He chuckled knowing no one would believe such an obvious lie. One of Castur's hands left his pocket and went behind his back as he scratched it for a moment then left it behind his back. "Now what's going on here? Seems sketchy and totally up my alley. Mind including me in on the fun? Back in the ol' navy days I've seen more than my fair share of unfortunate accidents happen to people who didn't play along. Get what I mean?" And for the most part that was true. Castur was never in the navy but he had once worked on a watercraft and on more than a few occasions certain people would just happen to go missing whenever he was around. Those were times he was not fond of but they did grant him with a particularly large skill set.

"So you going to deal me in or are we going to have a problem here, Mister Scroop?" Castur spoke with a sly grin as the hand behind his back began to call on his magic to form a shard of ice.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta wasn't sure what was going on and why they suddenly were young. Kaida did t really respond to her, but the way the pirates were acting scared Ananta. Stepping back,, she bumped into Stratos and looked in front of her. Gulping, she summoned her keyblade and shot off a Thundaga at a pirate. She watched him yelp and fall to the floor. Another pirate ran at her and swung his sword at her. Ananta was able to block it, luckily, and she kicked the pirate in the groin. She finished with another Thundaga on this pirate.

Two more came at her, but Ananta was prepared. She held both her keyblade and spun around, slashing the pirates. They stumbled back and were finished off with another Thundaga for each of them. Ananta noticed an injured pirate and decided to attack him as well. Though he didn't seem down for the count just yet.

Pirates:12/20
    pirate hurt: 8 health left

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida did not appreciate the fact that these pirates called her a "lost boy" and definitely did not like the sudden attacking. Kaida summoned out her keyblade pretty quickly and watched the others take care of some of the pirates, breaking the circle. Kaida spun her keyblade a bit and charged at two of the pirates. They held their swords out ready for attack before she dodge rolled right underneath their arms to go behind them. Kaida did not feel very confident she would get any really good hits on them considering how much shorter she was, definitely being in the 4 foot range now. She figured maybe she could get them dizzy or something like that.

They began to chase her since she kept running around the mast hoping to confuse them. She ran faster and faster as they tried to keep pace. She quickly turned around as they ran and summoned out her second keyblade and rolled under them again, this time one slashing at her and just missing. They began chase around the same way again before one clicked onto an idea and told the other to run the other way. As they did, they both ran quickly around before running into each other. Kaida had jumped up onto the ladder and was looking down at them and said,
    "Ooosh, that looked like it hurt. I'm sure you can do better than that though! Did you want to try again?" they looked grumpily at her while she resummoned her keyblade and parried their blows as she held onto the ladder. Eventually she broke one's formation and she used the opportunity to jump off the ladder and jump off of their head. They let out a yelp in annoyance as she ran away from them towards some stairs and as they caught up she rolled past them again and ran the other way. They were clearly starting to get tired and were visibly out of breath so she used the opportunity then to hit them very quickly in many parts of their body until both of them fell to the ground not wanting to get up.

Kaida smiled a bit triumphantly before running back to the rest of the group again. Kaida ran up to one that already looked dizzy from the other attacks and she jumped up and got a good hit on the back of the head and it made a ringing noise which actually made Kaida cringe a bit and say,
    "Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to be that har- ah!" and she quickly ducked at another pirate aiming for her and she tried to go for this one's legs. But he managed to get a grip on her shoulder to keep her from moving as she struggled yelling, "Let go let go LET GO!" and she threw thunderbell right at this guy and he backed off her dizzily while she glared at him and said, "Don't you EVER grab me. I'll cut you down!" and she held her keyblade up towards him threateningly.

Pirates: 9/12
    Pirate Hurt: 44/50 left
    Words: 508
    EXP: 100
    Total Munny: 30

4. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

As the fight started to intensify around him Faust decided that he couldn't allow himself to be shown up by the others. taking a quick glance around to see what he can use on the deck of the ship to help him compensate for his lowered strength in this situation. Noticing the pieces of drift and scrap wood that the boat they were on had turned into still laying in heap in the center of the circle of pirates that surrounded them an idea started to form in his head. turning on his heel Faust sprinted towards the wood pile taking a rolling leap towards the end to dodge a slash by one of the pirates while picking up a piece of scrap wood as he passed. Blindly throwing the wood scrap behind him it traveled in a quick arc before connecting with a solid thump with the leg of a pirate causing him to stumble back slightly knocking his leg into a mop bucket that had been on the deck long before their in Prompt to landing on it. the soapy contents of the bucket sloshing out onto the deck of the ship into a large spreading puddle surrounding the feet of three of the pirates. Before they had the time to react quickly spreading water Faust quickly charged up a thundaga and sent the spell on a course to land in the dead center of the soapy mess. Arcs of lighting dancing across the surface before climbing up the legs of the pirates their muscles clenching tight as they collapsed as the hectic energy of the spell faded back into nonexistence.

“huh, thaught that’s youd’s put up more of a fight than that” Faust called out as he lightly flipped the keyblade in his left hand as the ruff uncivilesd words that he had thought he had left back in his youth spilling out on their own. As he began to muse the crumpled state of the pirates done in by his handy work he felt a sudden impact on his right side. Faust rolling slightly on top of the wooden deck of the ship before coming to a stop. As he got up he could hear a gruff laughter as he looked at the pirate that had gotten him from behind. “ya thinks that’s funny huh?” Faust asked as began to let his magic rage though out his body arcing currents visually dancing across his arms. ”Well I’ll gives ya something to laugh about chuckles!” Faust hurled his keyblade across the short distance between them. As it soared the blade continued to arc with energy till the blade was discharged upon connecting with the gut of the pirate that had hit him. The pirate convulsing slightly as the energy passed though him in to the deck of the ship before he passed out collapsing into the deck. Taking a quick breather after expanding the large chunk of mana that he had Fast felt a slight shift in the planks of the deck. Spinning on his heel f8uast turned and landed a sloid kick into gut of another pirate that was trying to sneak up behind him.

Pirates: 5/20
    Pirate Hurt: 30/50 left
    Words: 529
    EXP: 100

5. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJ young.png

The battle was in full force at this point. Ananta had joined the battle and used the same thing as him. Thundaga was going off everywhere one from him and now one from Ananta. The pirates at this point were dropping being knocked out left and right at this point. The pirates had decided to attack them all a sudden. He was not really happy about this but as most were knocked out at this point they had made the mistake. Looking around he noticed that everyone had there keyblade out. Soon Kaida ran out a bit and charged at two of the pirates. He liked how much easier it was to move between the pirates. They began to run around trying to get at one of them. The pirates were so much taller that it was just so easy to move out of the way. The pirates were so much slower then all of them that it was just funny to watch. A pirate ship was probably not the beat place for the pirates to fight. There was so much for them to use in the battle that it was no contest. The pirates were not thinking or maybe they were but they were just not that smart. The pirates were just using their swords where they could and would use anything. At this point Kaida jumped up a ladder and then jumped off of one of the pirates' heads. In his mind the pirates were just trying to kill them and not really thinking about much else.

Faust had moved a pirate towards a bucket. The end result was that the priates' leg ended up hitting mop bucket that had been on the deck long before their in Prompt to landing on it. He watched as the soap and water contents of the bucket went everywhere. He watched as a few pirates had in there way to get Faust slip and slide quite far. The pirates that were still standing and not knocked out were not that many at this point which was good thing. It would not be long until they could figure out what to do next. Looking at the water that Faust had help still and the few pirates that started running towards him. As they ran towards him he ran towards them and at the last moment slide under them. "I think that you can do better then that." The pirates turned around and started running towards him as they reached him he jumped kicked a nearby wall and went over there head. As he stared to land he kicked out at the pirates and the went flying towards the water that was on the pirate ship. The end result was the pirates kept on going until they reached the water and then kept on going and the pirates ended up falling of the ship. There was stiill some pirates at this point. He looked at one who was rubbing there head and decided to go for them. He shot out Thundaga at the pirate hoping to do something to said pirate.

Pirates: 1/20
    Pirate Hurt: 2/50 left
    Words: 518
    Exp: 100
    Total Exp: 200
    Total Munny: 60

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

As Luna got back, Beuce had commented on her new attire. "Man, you should consider being a pirate full time. That's a great look for you." Luna's eyes widen a bit before she responded. "Absolutely not!! I apologize for my outburst but there is no way I could ever consider, let alone, have a single thought about being a dishonest pirate." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Anyway, let's have a look around." As she said that, a man ran past them before stopping to introduce himself as Captain Jack Sparrow. She sighed as she looked at Jack. Of course he's a pirate. Just my luck. Luna sighed as Jack then pointed to her. "My name is Luna Kiatespira. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." It wasn't before long until she heard Beuce strike a deal. Her head dropped with a sigh. "And now this.....Remember Luna....Just keep your guard up at all times.......Right...." She decided to follow them. She walked alongside Beuce and in a hushed tone, spoke to him. "I hope you know this is a bad idea. For all we know, he could probably double-cross us and get us in danger. We should consider other options besides making deals with a pirate."

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  7. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel continued to peel the potatoes as Karina went off in search of Castur as he was more so hoping that she wouldn't run into any trouble on the way. Partly out of concern and partly cause while Fareed was willing to keep them aboard rather them drop them off in the vast nothingness that surrounded them, he'd rather not do anything that would get them on her bad side until they were near anything really. "Pretty much what she said, not that we had any idea where we were or going beforehand. What about you though, why are you here?"

8. Krowley Moderator

Jim watched the three that were left with him as he remained aloof. "Let's just say I got some plans for when we get to our destination. Something that's gonna help me chart my own course..."
    ------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Scroop began to inch ever so taller as he loomed over Castur. "Problems?... No, I don't deal with problems..."

He quickly snapped open his claw and pushed it around Castur. "I dispose of them.." he tightened his grip around Castur, grinning as he did so. "I'm sure no one will notice if a cabin boy goes missing... There are so many of you now after all. Multiplying like rats.."
    As he took pleasure in Castur's pain, Silver immediately stepped in and use his cyborg arm to crunch around Scroop's claw, causing him to release the man.

Silver chewed on a fruit before looking at Scroop. "Mr. Scroop... you ever see what happens to a fresh pulp when you squeeze.. real tight!" Silver squeezed hard enough for Scroop to take a few steps back. "I don't want to have the captain be makin' yah drift for takin' out one of our own!" Silver scolded in his thick accent.

Scroop held his claw as he glared at Silver. "I'd that's the case... we should've thrown off that boy when he got rid of Mr. Arrow.."

"That was an accident Mr. Scroop... don't foul the boy for his folly.."

"Oh didn't he tell you?" Scroop asked with a sinister grin. "That boy was in charge of securing everyone's lines during the last storm... but Mr arrows line was not secure... some say he was just being careless... but if I didn't know any better, I'd say he did it in purpose..."

"THATS ENOUGH MR. SCROOP!" Silver barked.

Scroop walked off as Silver watched him leave with his cyborg eye.

"I'd be careful if I were you. Or he might try to kill one of you next...."

As Scroop walked off, Silver turned to Castur. "Now looked here sir! You may be new, but yah can't go picking fights like that. I gave you a job and you go wandering off! Don't you know what kinda ship this is!"

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As Karina listened to what was happening in the next area, she heard Castur and at first she was upset, but it was probably just him trying to get himself out of a situation. Either way that didn't work from what she could hear. She was tempted to summon her keyblade as she peered around the corner. Castur seemed to be in trouble. She should step in but it could get her in trouble as well, she hesitated and that hesitation was enough for Silver to step in. Karina kept herself hidden as she listened a little more before slowly starting to skirt away from the area before she could too get caught, returning to the group expecting Castur to be close behind. If he wasn't then she would return and help, but for now she didn't need in theory. Silver was likely delivering Castur back here at any moment.

10. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur took a deep breath and grumbled lowly. "Getting the stuffings squeezed out of me wasn't fun." He muttered. It still stung but it wasn't anything a Cure spell couldn't take care of. If Silver had come in just a moment later Castur would have retaliated against Scroop and that would have led to a mess. In a way, he was glad he waited it out as long as he did...even if it put him uncomfortably close to Scroop.

"Thanks for the assist, Silver." Castur spoke as he rubbed his arm. "I was hoping that would be more enlightening but I did learn something." He gave a slight wave towards the cyborg and smirked as he walked by the man. "Guess your heart was something you couldn't replace, huh?" Castur said nothing more of it as he made his way to return to the others and take his mop back from Aux. He didn't start cleaning but instead leaned against the mop and eyed Jim curiously.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Okay, totally not suspicious sounding at all. Come to think of it, he didn't even know where it was that this ship supposed to be heading. They weren't really told much about this ship to in the first place. "Speaking of, where is this ship supposed to be headed to anyway?" He'd put down the recently peeled potato to grab another one just as Karina had walked back in, with Castur eventually making his way back and still not actually doing anything beside lean against the wall. Guess leaning doing that was more productive than moping to him.

12. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

the battle had started to wind down, seeing as there was only a single goon left standing on the deck of the ship to deal with Faust began to smirk as an idea formed in his head. he began to lightly toss his keyblade in his left hand gauging the force needed to move his keyblade in his altered form. After quickly sizing up his target Faust threw his keyblade the mass of metal sailing out in the air in a low arc skipping off the wooden planks of the ship before connecting with one of the legs of the final pirate goon before it slide to a stop. As the goon was knocked off balanced Faust charged forward landing a sucker punch square in his chest causing him to stumble back and slip on the keyblade laying at the deck under his feet. the goon tumbling over the railing of the ship in the sea below. "Now that is how we deal with ya mooks down at the docks" Faust declared and he re-summoned his keyblade into his hand.

Pirates: 0/20
    exp 36

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  13. Krowley Moderator

MISSION COMPLETE

A large gunshot was fired from the ship's Captain as he berated his crew. "What's going on out here! Mr. Smee! Report!!"
    A small, elderly stout man with a striped shirt and red cap began floundering about the deck in his sandals. "W-well Cap'n, it looks like most of the crew is incapacitated,
    "Oh incapacitated, right on schedule-- INCAPACITATED?!" He asked in an angered tone. He raised his hand to reveal a sharp hook as he walked down in his red coat. He was prepared to take out whatever threat befell his men until he noticed the children aboard his ship. He sighed heavily in disappointment at the sight of them. "Oh wonderful, more of Pan's brats! What do you bilge rats want from me this time?..." He paused for a minute at the sight of their keyblades. "Oh?... Keyblades.... but then that must make you..." He twirled his thinly curled mustache as he broke out laughing. "These are the brats that are giving everyone such trouble?! And here I thought you'd be older... Unless?" Hook gasped. "Perhaps the rumors are true?"
    "Rumors Cap'n?" Smee asked.
    "The Curse of Neverland... I heard the mermaids say of how a curse has befallen the land. It curses those who arrive to turn into mere children..." He grinned for a moment until he heard a ticking sound
    "AAHH! SMEE! It's back! The crocodile that took me hand..."

From over the ship, the crocodile was grinning as it splashed playfully in the water. Captain Hook shuttered as Smee shooed it away.
    Realizing the children were still watching, he tried to compose himself. "Yes... well.... I'm afraid if you wish to return to your former selves you'll have to find the treasure hidden in skull rock. But I'd hurry if I were you, I understand Peter Pan wants the treasure for himself... and that spritely crow isn't known for sharing his keep..."

==============================================================================

"Yeah yeah, back to the brig with you... I don't be wantin' anymore trouble from you. And take care o' Jimbo. Don't be so hard on him lad!" Silver called out, smiling as he turned to attend other matters.

Back in the lower part of the ship, Jim was replying to Kel's question. "Well, guess I shouldn't be hiding it from you since we're going there anyways... We're heading to Tresure Planet!" He exclaimed in excitement. There was a small pause as know one seemed to "You know... TREASURE PLANET!"
    "The planet... of treasure?" Aux asked.
    "Not just any treasure, the loot of a thousand worlds!" Jim said, standing up. He all of a sudden started sounding like an excited kid instead of a loner teen. "Captain Nathaneal Flint was a pirate who raided world after world of their treasures. Flint and his band of renegades swooped in out of nowhere. And then. gathering up their spoils vanished without a trace. Flint's secret trove was never found, but that's becuse they didn't have this...." Jim unveiled a small sphere from his pocket. "Some guy in a black hood showed me how to use it. This is the key to finding the planet. And once we get there, I'm gonna get my share, go back home and change my future..."

His smile faded as he slumped back down. "But it hasn't exactly been smooth sailing so far... So I've been hiding down here till we get there.."

==============================================================================

As Sparrow returned to his ship with weilders in tow, Jack paused at the sight of a large man in a black coat, with his back turned towards the group.
    "Umm... beggin' yer pardon mate... but that's my ship you'd be gawking at. State your purpose.
    The stranger continued to remain silent as he inhaled deeply.
    "AHH, THIS LOOKS LIKE A GOOD SPOT TO FIND SOME INGREDIENTS!"
    He reached to a lever behind one of the rocks he stood by, causing a mechanism to activate. A chain from beneath the sand unveiled itself as it grabbed Luna by the ankle and pulled her towards the stranger. The man turned around as he used his heavy sword to cut open a portal and pull out a chest. He laid the chest in front of the chain, and closed the chest once Luna was inside. "Got me some nice booty, I did!" the man cheered. The voice was familiar but the appearance was different.
    He looked at the group. "Hey wait a minute.. is that.. Beuce? Hey Beucy boy, remember me! It's Gilgamesh? REMEMBER?! I WAS A CAMEO!"
    He waved as Sparrow looked to the group. "Don't know who this joker is, but he's kidnapped the only woman I've seen for miles.
    Sparrow unsheathed his sword. "Unleash the damsel or prepare for distress mate! You're facing one of the most feared men in the Caribbean..."
    "Johnny Depp?" Gilgamesh asked confused.
    "Captain Jack Sparrow! And his crew of raggamuffin key wielders!"
    "Oh, I got me one of those, see?!" Gilgamesh summoned his keyblade as he showed it to them.

Sparrow turned to his comrades, unnerved. "It appears I've underestimated this fellow..."

14. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJ young.png

After shooting out Thundaga at the pirate and hoping to do something. He noticed that said pirate was having a hard time standing. Fortunately Faust sent the last pirate tumbling over the railing of the ship in the sea below. With the few pirates off the ship and into the water he knew it was over for the time being. He looked around and noticed that the rest of the pirates on the ship were knocked out so they would not be a issue. A large gunshot was fired from the ship's Captain as he berated his crew. As he looked from where the shot came from he noticed a man with a sharp hook as a hand and had on a red coat. He was not particularly surprised another pirate was here. Looking at the hook that could be used as a weapon. This person could be dangerous but on the other hand a pirate who lost there hand was probably not the best fighter. Soon a small, elderly stout man with a striped shirt and red cap began floundering about the deck in his sandals. The captain refereed to him as Mr. Smee. The captain then said, 'Oh wonderful, more of Pan's brats! What do you bilge rats want from me this time?' He paused for a minute at the sight of their keyblades. 'Oh?... Keyblades.... but then that must make you...These are the brats that are giving everyone such trouble?! And here I thought you'd be older..' This captain seemed to know who they were which was problly not a good thing. This also met that this captain was more then likely working with the other who had tried to kill them. 'The Curse of Neverland... I heard the mermaids say of how a curse has befallen the land. It curses those who arrive to turn into mere children...' He grinned for a moment until he heard a ticking sound. From over the ship, the crocodile was grinning as it splashed playfully in the water. Well he knew that this captain did not like crocodiles. The captain continued with 'Yes... well.... I'm afraid if you wish to return to your former selves you'll have to find the treasure hidden in skull rock. But I'd hurry if I were you, I understand Peter Pan wants the treasure for himself... and that spritely crow isn't known for sharing his keep..' Why they would trust this captain was beyond him but he kept these thoughts to himself. He did not say anything for the time being and waited for the others so say something or to say the would agree to get get out of here.

1/20

15. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Treasure? With the loot of a thousand worlds there's bound to be something useful there." Castur commented, having only caught the part of Jim's excitement when he arrived. However useful a planet full of treasure might be, there still remained the fact that someone it a "black coat" was involved on this world. Castur eyed the map in Jim's possession and folded his arms as he mulled over why someone would have told Jim how to use the map but not attempt to use it for themselves.

1/20

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina sat back and listened to the conversation before looking at Jim. "I doubt money will make a difference unless the source of the issue changes. If you cause the issues you have to change instead of just bringing back whatever you think you need." Karina tried to state as she looked around taking up her spot once again back at the dishes. She didn't like doing the dishes but she had to keep herself busy somehow. "Though this man in the black coat. What can you tell me about them?" Certainly it couldn't mean anything good, she just had to know what it meant.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel did not share the same excitement that Jim did at this Treasure planet. It definitely sounded cool, especially if the treasures of thousands of planets were actually there. His eyes glanced over towards both Karina and Castur at the mentioning of a black hood. "Is it not someone you know?" He couldn't put the mental image of a black hood together with anyone that he's seen before, the closest thing being the coats that Karina and Castur wore so it was worth a shot.

1/20

18. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"If it was, they wouldn't be sneaking around talking about space maps." Castur shrugged in response to Kel. "Not unless they gained some new hobbies while we've been away." He added in sarcastically.

2/20

19. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

"Who knows," Jim shrugged to Castur and Kel's response. "Sounded like he just wanted someone to find it..." As he tossed the metallix orb in his hand, his eyebrows furrowed at Karina's lecture. "Sound like someone who never grew up on a budget," he said, continuing to toss the orb. "This is my ticket to pay her back for everything. All my screw ups, all the repairs.. My mom's basically been scrounging to keep us afloat for years, ever since my dad..." he was going to continue on, but stopped himself. "Anyways.. I didn't have much of a budget to hire a professional crew. This is all I could afford after my mom's inn burned down..."

Aux wouldn't know what to do if he knew that his family home was destroyed.

"That sucks," he replied as he tried to mop aggressively. There was this small pink blob that he couldn't quite get rid of. "But whatever that guy told is is probably something he knew you'd want to hear. In my experience, nothing good comes from a guy in a black cloak. Or anyone else on this ship for that matter."

Jim shurgged. "There not all spider psychos... Silver's alright. Helps me out when he can. And despite Farris'... methods, she's a good Captain."
    A though crossed Jim's head as he stood more upright. "Why? What kinda low lifes have you run into?"

20. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel, having been a relatively humorless mood lately, elected to roll his eyes. Stepping past the pirate captain whom was lamenting their opponents advantage.

"It's great that you're on a first name basis with Buece and all, but if you guys are all buddy, than why are you trying to take our friend?" He was being rhetorical of course. "No, wait, let me guess: You've been approached by a mysterious and shadowy organization who has promised to give you a keyblade if you did their bidding with it."