Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Skyheart Joker

One thing lead to another and Stratos found himself with a very familiar sensation. Though the circumstances were quite different, from being ejected out of a whale to being on a boat while it happened, the feeling was all the same to him. That being, of course, of the crash landing. With the boat splintering apart and the group hitting the ground, Stratos let out a groan as he tried to pick himself back up. As the boy did so, he jumped at the sudden sight of the pirates all gathering around them. Backing off, though not for long as he jumped at the sight of more pirates coming from the other direction. Looking to the others, the boy was startled yet again by the sound of his companion's shriek as he looked to both Kaida and Faust. "Wait, why are you guys so- " he seemed startled once more as his voice cracked and it was a pit higher pitched. "Wait, why am I so small?" Looking at himself, Stratos was adorned in a white hoodie, with a body that looked definitely smaller than he last remembered.

It was only at this point that he realized how tall the pirates were in comparison to them, and as the young renegade male made his way over to them Stratos started to flail his arms around wildly as if it would stop the boy. Instead, he then looked back up to the pirates, stepping closer to the center of the circle they were being surrounded in saying,
    "we're uh...we're not here to fight..."

2. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

After he said no and the whale slowly opened it's mouth as the four ships flew out of the mouth onto the vast ocean. Geppetto's ship with Kairi, Sora, Riku and Pinocchio landed no problem. Something a little more unorthodox happened with the other vessels however. Small rifts had opened up and there were thrown out to vastly different areas. As the rift opened up the ship entered it.

The next thing he knew after the rift was the rowboat was falling from the sky and onto a pirate ship in the middle of the ocean. This was just perfect. The rowboat fell with a loud crash as it broke on impact, watching as all five of them rolled onto the deck. He was face down so had not seen the others yet as he pushed himself up a little, he noticed that we was wearing different clothes. Then he herd a voice that sounded off. 'Woah woah it isn't what you think we ju-' That was when he looked up and spotted several colorful pirate which circled the groups with swords in their hands. Looking at Kaida who was as noticeably younger, about 8 or 9, and definitely a lot shorter. Well this was new. At this point looking at himself would be helpful. Unfortunately he did not have anything to do so and getting to the water did not seem important.

He then turned his attention to Faust who just came out from bottom of a pile of wood scraps. Soon Faust summoned forth his keyblade and said, 'If any of y'all think that you can take us then you are going ta be in for a shocking revelation in how wrong ya are!' At this point he stood up and was thankful his clothes had changed in this new form because his other outfit would not fit. He had on a grayish shirt and blue pants.

AJ young.png

Stratos then said, 'Wait, why am I so small?' Stratos was adorned in a white hoodie. Stratos then said, 'we're uh...we're not here to fight...' Seeing the event unfold he had to think of something quick. Walking up to one of the pirates and pushed the sword away a little. "Are you here to play to?" Turning to the others in the group he gave them a quick wink to say play along. "Although these swords look real." He then shrugged like it did not matter. He then turned to Stratos and gave him a light tap on the sholder and said, "Did you forget the game?" He then turned to the others and said, "I think our game is over", he said to the others. He sounded like he was disappointed but he was not really. "The old boat was bound to drift out to sea at some point." Hopefully was he said to the pirate would work. The biggest thing going for them right now was if they acted like they were playing a game before they ended up here. The one thing children had was imagination and they looked so young so why not got for it? Hopefully they did not have to fight but that was not to say it would not happen.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  3. Krowley Moderator

"Some things... even I can't fix..." Aux said in reply to Kel as he sighed, watching them squabble betwixt each other.
    Farris chuckled slowly as she watched them bicker. "You guys are a riot," She took Castur by the shoulders and knee'd him in the groin. "That ain't gonna get you anywhere here though... I'll be the only Captain on this ship thank you..." She turned to her crew "And seeing as how my crew found you, you are now property of my ship. Finders keepers after all..." she smirked. "Of course, I could always have them throw you back out on that dead dingy of yours, but I wouldn't recommend it."
    "But Captain... wouldn't it just be far easier to hehe... Loot their treasure and throw them into the abyss?" Mr. Scroop suggested.
    As the pirate cheered, Farris stomped her foot down. "We are pirates, but we aren't killers! We take everything but the lives of people! And so long as I'm Captain that's how it's gonna be! Am I making myself clear Mr. Scroop?" She asked, with a look of ferocity in her eyes.

Groaning with squinted eyes, Scroop replied; "Transparently..."
    "Good..." She said before strolling back to the group, hands behind her back as she walked. "So we've got a theatrical Castur, a hot tempered Karina, an impatient Ignis, a reserved Kel..." She looked up at Aux. "And what do they call you Mr. talking mute?"
    Aux placed his hand folded over each other just in case she planned to do to him what he did to Castur. "Faust. The traveling magician," he replied sarcastically.

Farris did not seem amused.
    "Aux," he replied in surrender.

"And a big dumb Aux," Farris finished. "You five are now property of me. So feel free to report below deck for your assignments... We're on a bit of a journey you see. So the quicker you pitch in, the quicker we can ditch you at the nearest spaceport," se said, walking back up the stairs. "Mr. Silver is our ship's cook. Report to him for your new attire and job duties. If you have any complaints... Well... you've already met Mr. Scroop."
    Scroop clicked his claws sinisterly as he chuckled under his raspy voice.

"Crew dismissed... We're expected to reach our destination in three cycles..." Farris left the deck with the pirates returning back to work.
    One of the pirates with multiple arms chuckled as attempted to grab Aux's hat. From the corner of his eye, he saw the incoming hand and spun around to grab the creature by the beard, He pulled downward and punched the man across his face. Watching as the lummox fell down. "He quickly ripped off a piece of the pirate's armband and tied it around the back of his hat to fashion a bandana. "Finders keepers right," he shrugged to the rest of the group. He plucked a cybernetic eye enhancement from the knocked out body and added covered his left eye with it.

Since joining the group, Aux always had to tip toe and help people. He didn't have to help anyone here. He began heading below deck with his new look, making sure his show of force was enough to at least make them back off for a bit.

[​IMG]

------------------------------------

As Luna exited the very conveniently placed vendor, a large huffing sound could be heard from a man running very briskly toward them. From the short distance it looked like a pirate similarly dressed. He seemed to be muttering something to himself as he seemed to be frantically running towards or away from something. Either way something didn't seem right with him. He kept muttering words as he passed the group on his run.
    "Box, Davey jones, heart, curse," he quickly looked down at Beuce's keyblade. "M'ship, keyblade, Turner...." He paused for a moment as he quickly spun around and pointed at the weapon. "Keyblade! Yes, it's magic.. opens boxes, and locks and other things I'm sure- but it opens boxes!" he was talking very rapidly and off key. He smelled of rum and spoke both loudly and softly simultaneously.

He cleared his throat before speaking again. Cataching his breath, he tried to play off a more non-chalant demeanor. " I'm sure you're all wondering who I am at this point. Random pirate approaches a group of people and begins muttering nonsense..." There was a small brief pause. "Captain Jack Sparrow at yah service," he smiled his very colorful and metalic teeth. "Might I inquire if I'm able to procure your services... more importantly that magic key's services..."

4. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur grunted and winced when he was kneed by the captain but it didn't sting nearly as bad as the two hotheads of the group ruining the act he had going. Even if the plan failed it was still smarter than shouting angrily at their new "friends". "Guess I shouldn't have been surprised." He muttered. "You two would not have survived on my homeworld." He sighed as he regained his composure. He wasn't bothered by Faris ordering them to go about doing chores as it was the bare minimum of what he expected. In fact, he could hardly feel angry towards the woman considering that it would be all too easy to mutiny and take the ship from her. "But world order" were the words that ran through his head in response to such an idea. No, slicing and dicing their way through the crew would have to be saved as a last resort.

"A pity I didn't have a more socially savvy party. Pride like that is a weakness." He directed towards Ignis and Karina speaking a little more seriously than usual before reverting to his normal tone. "Anyway. Let's have some fun while we're here. Aux is already playing the part of a ol' seadog pretty well." He shrugged and without another word headed down after Aux.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "And you wouldn't survive on mine. The moment you started spouting such crap you would have been a lot worse off than a knee to the groin." Karina retorted as she turned to leave the area. "I don't think lying to the captain and waiting to get caught is anymore helpful than just being straight up with what happened and our intentions on wanting to continue traveling. As far as I am aware that is a pretty straight forward concept, but what would I know." She rolled her eyes at Castur. She was mad and bitter but it wasn't about being brought onto this ship. She could care less that she had to do some dirty work until they got dropped off somewhere to just simply get another ship. She was mostly bitter about how Castur was acting. He was always a bit of a dick, but during the big battle where he joined her to help her friends, and their trip back here, she thought that there was something there, a friendship maybe. Now however she was starting to feel like it was a useless hope, much like many of her friendships she thought she was building. Like how she hadn't had time to talk to Beuce much after finding him, and when she did talk to him, he still felt like he had to repay her from the kindness she was repaying. It hurt more than Karina wanted to admit.

Either way some work, whatever it was, was sure to take her mind off of such things. She watched as Aux attempted to dress the part, but Karina didn't see the use in that. She was fine the way that she was, and unless this Silver person was going to force something on her, she wouldn't bother trying to fit in. It was only a temporary arrangement anyways.

6. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Focusing on the task at hand, Marx soon docked the boat and tied it onto a noose so that it wouldn’t float away. Then he turned his attention to Luna and nodded to Luna’s remark about getting proper clothes. “Might as well. Go on at get situated.” He gestured as he moved over to lean on some boxes while looking around. Deciding to finally speak up after a while since Luna left, the boy looked to Beuce. “So you wield a double sided Keyblade, huh? Never seen that before. But then again this whole adventure is an interesting experience altogether.” Asking him while moving over to shake Steel’s shoulder until Luna came back with a new look. Marx smirked and nodded to her to confirm with it, but then realized he hadn’t really tell himself to the other members and decided to speak. “I suppose I should properly introduce myself. I’m-” Before he was able to talk, Marx heard a man running over towards them and turned to see him. It was a pirate, no doubt, though he seemed a bit of crazy. Tilting his head for a moment at his muttering the boy was surprised to hear the pirate, who called himself Captain Jack Sparrow, mentioning about the Keyblade Beuce had. With a slight bit of hesitation, Marx finally gave into the weight of the world. “Well then, what a coincidence we have here. Captain Marx Sableheart at yours.” To counteract the man’s introduction, his posture went a bit to the side with one hand on his hip and the other to his hat then giving a bow towards him. Standing back up he raised a brow to him about the keyblade. “What might you be so interested in our weapons of choice for. More importantly, how do you know of them?”

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    He appreciated Aux's honestly just as much as he did the fact that the Captain seemed to the opposed to the idea of killing in general and not just killing them. Still not too fond of the idea of being property, but it was better than nothing. They would still be alive after all which was more than enough for the time being. Still, he had no idea what these so-called spaceports were and with the captain gone, he decided against trying to ask anyone else on the ship.

Reluctantly, even more so after Aux's display, he followed down to the lower decks.
    "Long as 'playing the part' doesn't come back to bite us." Any way of having 'fun' while they were here was currently lost to Kel. Castur seemed to be getting on Karina's bad side just by speaking and Aux had put a new meaning to 'finders keepers'. Perhaps they would get lucky with these tasks and it would be a better chance to settle and not get into trouble.

[​IMG]

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta really didn't mean to land on everyone, but they didn't have to shove her either. She sighed and moved over, wondering where they'd go to next. Before she knew it, they had crashed and were on a pirate ship....surrounded by pirates of course. Looking up, she saw Kaida react badly to changing forms and then to her comrades who all seemed to have changed as well. Ananta stood up and looked at herself. A vest, torn shirt, and torn pants with maroon stripes. Her feet were bare, said for a piece of cloth wrapped around the arch.

[​IMG]

"Hey...why are we...small?" She asked in a voice that was way higher pitched. Ananta glanced around and walked over to Kaida. "Are you okay?"

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  9. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Yes, Yes..." Steel waved Marx off impatiently as he rose to his feet. "I'm not quite as asleep as I seem, you needn't bother." He began to stretch his arms and generally go about waiting for Luna to return when he noticed that his fur was colored differently. Confused and slightly alarmed, he examined himself and found that he had been changed from wolf to jackal. Biologically there wasn't too much difference other than height, but...

"Well I suppose this is going to be a thing now." He muttered as Luna came back. From there they inevitably were approached by a local individual, who had already begun to draw them up in the worlds goings-on. Shrugging, he kept back and kept quiet as per usual.

10. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

MISSION START!

As the party went below deck, they were greeted by a large alien cyborg and a young teenager that was roughly their age. The cyborg was hefty with a mechanical eye, leg, and impressively weaponized arm. The younger teenager has brown hair, fair skin, and an earring and his hair tied back in a tiny tail. The peak image of rebellious youth.

"Hey Jimbo, looks like the Captain thought you could use some friends, aye?!" The cyborg joyfully told the teen.
    The teenager continued to crub the pot in silence as something seemed to be bothering him. "Hehe..." Silver rubbed the back of his neck as he got up to greet the new arrivals. "Well look at all the fine lot o' yas... Captain bringin' in such fine and distinguished ladies and gents to grace my humble galley. Had l known, l'd have tucked in me shirt." he chuckled, before offering his hand to shake. He quickly switched it to the other less deadly arm, but didn't have much response from the group.

Aw, now, don't be too put off by this hunk of hardware! These gears have been tough getting used to... but they do come in mighty handy from time to time."
    His cyborg eye began to twitch a bit. "Welp Captain's just update me on who ya are. Mr. Castur.. Ms Karina.. Ms. Ignis.. Mr. Kel aaaand Mr. Aux it seems. Well I go by Mr. Silver and that over is Jimbo.Say hi Jimbo!" He said, calling back to the young boy. Their was nothing but silence as Mr. Silver turned back to the group. "See uhh.. Jimbo hasn't been having a very good day so just.. bare that in mind. He's a good lad. Just not havin' the best o' times if yah catch me drift..." He reached over and grabbed two mops into the hands of Castur and Aux. He then shot out two sponges to Karina and Ignis and finally a potato peeler to Kel. "Meet Mr and Mrs. Mop, Ladies sponge and steel wool, and o' course, Mr. Potato peeler..." He rubbed his hands on his apron. "If yah don't mind now, I've got some... other priorities I need to be checking on. But I demand that the floors be spotless, the dinner be ready to cook, and those dishes, ready to serve on!" He barked at them."I'll be keepin' a close on ye," he chuckled as his cyborg eye darted a laser across all of them.

Mr. Silver left in a quick hurry as the galley was left silent. Aux quickly looked at his mop, and then to Castur. "Anybody wanna trade?..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Lost boys on board the Jolly Roger!" A pirate yelled out.

"Don't you brats know whose ship this is!" The pirate drew out their swords as they prepared to fight. "Let's make the lot of them walked the plank!"
    The pirates cheered as they went in closer.

MISSION START!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jack waved his finger forward and back as if wasn't exactly sober. "Well that right there's a long story... The keyblade and I met not to long ago... It involved a boy, a duck, and a dog..." He looked at Steel for a moment. "Might be a distant relative of yours..." He continued on as he strolled along the beaches. "Regardless of the circumstances, the boy had that weapon and I saw the properties it held... That boy... with the brown spiky hair. Whose name was..." He paused for a moment trying to recall, blinking his eyes wide open. "Sorrin." He spun around again pacing the other way.

"After Sorrin and I shared our adventure, I tried to find a keyblade of my own to no avail. Just thinking of all the chests I could open with such a creation. But such is the roll of the die that is life..." He examined the raft they arrived in on. "As for what the service is, theres a certain special black box I'm trying to find. But some other horrible pirates also trying to find it... You can tell how horrible they are just by the sight of them. Not even the charming kind of unkempt..." He cleared his throat breifly. "So I am in need of some locksmiths such as yourself to help me find the box, open it with your lovely tool there and help me... Captain Jack Sparrow save everyone," He smiled as he leaned on their boat. "I mean, you could of course refuse, but a couple of corsairs such as yerselves wouldn't make it fr into the ocean. Not with Davey Jones lurking about. He currently controls the seas you know.. If you want to travel far out, you wouldn't make it ten knots without his little beasty swallowing you whole. Especially not on this thing."

He knocked against the raft, as if trying to break it. He used more force as he grunted, causing the mast to crack. He stepped back and gasped. "That crack could've been you necks," he grimaced. "But... I have a ship, I've got a crew... And you're welcome to join it! I even got a fancy little compass to help you get where you need to go... So what say you... " He paused for a moments. "Whoever you are..."

MISSION START!

11. Skyheart Joker

Stratos was only made more nervous and confused as AJ, who was also much smaller and younger looking, talked about playing a game. He hadn't figured they were playing a game before coming here, unless being inside of a whale was part of a strange game. The part of being rocketed out onto a ship definitely seemed game like though. Stratos briefly wondered if he was being left out of the know on some kind of special being eaten by a whale game that everyone else was in on, feeling a bit downtrodden by the idea. Even more so as the game seemed to already be over. The boy's thoughts on this were quickly returned to normal as he remembered they were surrounded by pirates and the pirates seemed to want to remind them of where they were and what their situation was. Stratos wasn't really sure who Jolly Roger was, unless it was the name of the person whose ship it was, (which Stratos likewise had no idea the identity of) and so the boy only shook his head nervously as the pirates started to make their way towards the group. "U-um, can't we talk this out? Um..." The boy began to back up, but given that they were surrounded the center was as far as he could back away, he didn't get very far. "Please, stay away..." The pirates didn't seem to really care about the request one way or the other, as their tall and gaunt figures, sneering faces and drawn blades slowly inched closer to them.

Feeling cornered, the boy instinctively summoned out his keyblade and his fight or flight instinct seemed to very much lean one way over the other. As if done at the same instant the blade was summoned, a large ball of flame formed on the tip of the blade, and from it, shot out and off towards a pirate that was closing in on them. As the ball hit the pirate in the gut, it exploded launching him backward and knocking into someone else as he let out a pained scream. Closing his eyes through the whole thing, Stratos was only able to open them to see that his blade was drawn and smoking, and that one pirate was knocked out while another was getting the body off of him and standing back up. "Oh no, that's bad, that's bad..." The pirates's gleeful expression seemed to give way to one more of anger yet also still a fun loving look as a brawl was brewing. Letting out shouts, they charged the keyblade wielders, which prompted the young Stratos to dash away, dodging the blades with a strange deal of grace as he moved far faster than any child was likely expected to move. However, his coordination still left something to be desired, and he accidentally bumped into a different pirate in his mad dash away. The man giving him a toothy smile while he raised up his cutlass, Stratos let out a yelp as he vanished from in front of the man and appeared behind. A large slash mark appeared on the pirate as he was blown away but what appeared to be an accidental Zantetsuken.

Pirates:18/20
    Words: 535
    Exp: 100
    Total Exp: 100
    Total Munny: 30

12. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJ young.png

For the most part the others did not seem to follow in what he was saying. He was trying to blend in her with saying they were playing a game but that did not seem to be working out. 'Lost boys on board the Jolly Roger!' A pirate yelled out. At the mention of this a few things came to mind one was that the jolly roger was the name of the ship. The other thing that came to mind was a person name but that seemed less likely. 'Don't you brats know whose ship this is!' He did not really care whos' ship it was. It was rather clear that the pirates did not want them on the ship. The pirates drew out their swords as they prepared to fight. 'Let's make the lot of them walked the plank!' Yea he did not want to end back into the water. At this point he looked over to Stratos was looked confused. Well with the idea of a game out the window he was not sure what to do. "Does it..." he started to ask but the pirates moved in. He then looked to Stratos who just said, 'U-um, can't we talk this out? Um...' The pirates did not seem like they were in a talking mood. At this point they were surrounded and in the center of the ship. The one thing that came to mind in the incoming battle was that because they were now younger would they be less skilled or more or less the same. He did not really want to find out.

At this point he watched as Stratos summoned out his keyblade. Well fighting must not be as hard as he first thought it might be with two people already with keyblades out. Stratoes then formed a larger fire ball which glowed and was shot out towards the pirates. The attack its self seem to anger pirates even more. This was not good not good at all. The pirates just keept on letting out shouts, as they charged forward. Welp he thought to himself how they had managed to get themselves in another situation was beyond him. It really did not matter who they got on the ship the question was once this battle was over how were they going to get out of this world? The mostly likly thing would be to just take the ship that they were on now. But the problem with that was taking this large of a ship anywhere. With two the the pirates knocked out it was time to do something. With his smaller frame he was easier to move in and out of the pirates' attacks. Thinking about how to best deal with the pirates the first thing that came to mind was to shock them. Shooting lighting out he hit two pirates knocking them out on the spot. As a pirate came running in he kicked a pirate in the head which seem to leave said pirate in pain.

Pirates:16/20
    pirate hurt: 36 health left
    Words: 504
    Exp: 100
    Total Exp: 100
    Total Munny: 30

13. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce looked at the newcomer very curiously, and then to the Island he pointed out. "How the..." Squinting at the blindfold, Beuce waved his hand in front of the man's face to see if there was any reaction. Once they reach land, Luna trotted off to get more setting appropriate clothing. Upon her return, Beuce raised an eyebrow and gave an impressed whistle. "Man, you should consider being a pirate full time. That's a great look for you." Not long after, some drunk approached them and started eyeing his keyblade. Well...That was odd. He didn't have many people recognize it on sight, but apparently there had been a keyblade wielder named "Sorrin" that was here a while ago, along with a dog and a duck. Maybe the dog was the one he knew...? There surely couldn't have been that many, and Goofy did know about the keyblade.

"Well, you see, we're actually trying to get somewhere." Beuce watched blankly as the man tried to show the shoddiness of their vessel, finally managing to snap the mast. "It's true that we are in need of a ship. But it seems like you're in need of us just as much." Beuce approached the man and rested the keyblade on his shoulder. "It seems you're a lucky man mister Sparrow. These are good for more than just opening locks, as i'm sure you know. I'll tell you what, give us that compass, and we'll open your box for you. In our generosity as vast as the sea, we'll even throw in protection from the 'little beastie'. No extra charge. " Beuce extended his hand for a deal-sealing shake. "Savvy?"

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Of course they would be put to work doing chores, and of course it was the dishes. Karina took a seat beside Jim as she rotated the sponge in her hand for a moment, the sound of a plate shattering echoing in her mind, followed by her fathers voice. "You can't even clean a simple plate, you insolent child! Get back in the kitchen, that place must be spotless by morning or else." She knew what happened the following day, and sure one of the small scars on her back reflected that, which one though, she couldn't say anymore. She never did have the patience for dishes. Every time she thought they were clean she would put them to the side only for them to dry with crumbs or residue still stuck to them. Not good wife material if you were to ask her father. She didn't wish to remember these things and would have rather walked away from it all, but staring at where Silver disappeared, she decided she didn't want to deal with more trouble,

"So how did you end up on this ship?"
    Karina tried to be somewhat friendly as she picked up some of the dishes and started to scrub them, not thinking too hard about what she was doing, instead trying to figure out where they were and how to get away from here and to Olympus. Perhaps this Jimbo character would at least have some insight on where they were and possible suggestions on how to steal a ship of their own so they could get where they were heading.

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 2.png
    Ignis caught the sponge that was tossed her way by Silver and didn't know if she should have sighed or just shrugged it off. She was pretty used to doing household chores, but they weren't exactly in a house at the moment. She looked over to Aux as he mentioned about trading and she somewhat thought about it. It wasn't like there was going to be much difference between cleaning dishes and cleaning the floor. Heck, Kel was the only one who actually dealt with any sort of food, though after a second thought she didn't feel sorry for him considering how many potatoes probably needed to be peeled.

Looking in Aux's direction, she snickered a little. "It always helped me to imagine I was killing something when I had to do these types of things. Made it slightly more bearable than nothing."

Taking a seat next to Karina and Jimbo, which Ignis seriously doubted was a real name, but given the names she's heard, she wasn't going to say anything just in case. The kid looked more like a rebel than anything, and it actually kind of reminded her of herself a few years back. To be fair, she was still a bit of a rebel, but she didn't get on the wrong side of the authority...mostly. She grabbed the nearest pot and began giving it a good scrub.

"Make sure you get those pots good and clean Karina," Ignis blurted out, half jokingly and half serious, "I'd hate for everyone to get sick and die because our cookware wasn't cleaned well enough."

16. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur raised an eyebrow and tilted his head as he watched the cyborg pirate leave them to their business. "Well so much for our supervision." He mused. "Anyway. I get anxious when I'm not doing something productive. I like mopping as much as the next guy but I'm going to take advantage of this opportunity to..." He trailed off and cleared his throat. "Here you go. I hear two mops are better than one, Aux." He gave a small wave to his group and headed off to do some sleuthing of his own knowing that having all their eggs (or ears in this case) in one basket was a waste of resources.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel eyed the potato peeler that was handed to him with a raised brow, he may not have known what a potato peeler was, but the action of peeling potatoes actually was something he was familiar with. Typically seen it done with a knife as opposed to this, but couldn't have been that hard to do with a different tool. "I hope potatoes aren't the only thing they expect us to eat." Nonetheless, with a simple sigh, he began the process of peeling the potatoes. He merely gave Castur a mere look as he walked out to presumably gather information. "Good luck moping there Aux."

18. Krowley Moderator

"Thanks," Aux replied dryly to Kel.
    Aux looked to Castur briefly before looking back at the two mops in his hands.
    "Well.... This is my life now," He plopped the mops onto the floor and begin to dual sweep along the wooden floors. He was used to chores from back home. The whole concept of it all made him long more for home. He'd help with things around the house with his mother until his father came home. A brief memory of the three of them sharing a meal entered his head. It had been over four years since he's seen them last. ll he could do was sweep and reminisce as everything else around him wasn't phasing him much.

Jim scowled as he continued to peel the potato peelings into the same bucket as Kel. "I could ask you the same thing..." He replied to Karina as he leaned his elbows on his knees as he continued to cut potatoes. "You're a little whiles away from from the nearest spaceport.. How'd you guys end up in the Kerian Abyss?" he asked suspiciously.

As they talked below deck, Castur had ventured off to where a few of the alien pirates were whispering quietly to each other

"So when is it going down?"
    "We're just waiting on the signal now."
    "Who's giving the signal?"

Before he could listen further, Scroop fell from the rafts in front of him, as his spider-like legs elevated higher than the man. He hissed as his glowing eye were locked onto Castur.
    "Cabin boys should learn to mind their own business."

-------------------------------------

"Well that's the whole point o' livin' now i'n't?" he replied. "Just getting from place to place for personal gain and what not?"
    As Beuce spoke on, Jack nodded in agreement to his arrangement. "I like the cut o' yer jib my good man. Honor among thieves is a lost tradition sad as it is."
    He adjusted his pirate hat as he extended his ring covered filthy hand to Luna. "Welcome lady and gents... to the crew of the black Pearl. I'll be yer Captain Jack Sparrow. And what do they call you lot?"

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina looked at at Jim she just shrugged. "The idiot that walked off was playing with the controls and we got a little lost." Karina stated as a good way of explaining things, or at least it was the best way that she could tell him what it was. She still wanted an answer to her question, but when Ignis spoke up, Karina stood up. She didn't say anything to the other girl as she joked, but instead just put down her sponge. "I am going to find Castur." She stated to those in the area as she began to walk away. She didn't want to deal with this, not at all.

Following the general direction that Castur went, she tried to track him down, for no other reason than to be anywhere but in the kitchen cleaning dishes. Before she could even see Castur, she heard a voice speaking about cabin boys minding their own business and she stopped in her tracks. From where she stood she tried to keep out of sight around the corner while listening to discover what was going to happen with whoever was caught. She didn't know if there was more cabin boys or if it was Castur, but depending on the outcome would depend on how she would deal with things.

20. Krowley Moderator