Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Well Castur was right as the idea of Karina running around using fire wasn't that unbelievable, but the name thing was something that he could only guess at. He didn't though, figuring that whatever her reasons had been she'd tell them if she wanted to and that could easily be never depending on how she felt, so why push it. Speaking of, Karina had called him by a different name too. Did everyone over there have two completely different names? The assortments of beeps coming from had distracted Kel from the idea as Castur attempted to reassure them that his actions wouldn't lead to an untimely demise. "Could you not press random buttons if the risk of blowing up is a possibility?"

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 2.png
    As the rest of the group was getting into the ship, the whale launched everyone out, sending those in the Atlantean craft to pile up from the force of the launch. Aux had the bad luck of getting bottom on the pile, with Karina following, then Castur, then Ignis, and soon enough Ignis felt someone slam onto her back. After a minute, Ignis began to feel a bit lighter and noticed that everyone began to float. She tried to turn her head to see who the last member of this group was and it turned out to be Kel.

As her body began to get a little lopsided, she crossed her arms and looked at everyone.
    "Well, at least we got out of that whale without much incident. And nice to see you too Castur. I don't believe I've seen you all of 5 minutes since the last time we were together."

Soon enough Castur let out some magic and the ship had gravity again, dropping everyone to the floor. Ignis caught herself as she fell and pulled herself up. Soon enough though, he began to mess with the controls and random sounds began to fill the air.

"You know, it's not like they told us how to pilot this thing when we left Atlantis, maybe we should just leave it be. I'd rather not die in the middle of nowhere." She pulled up one of the chairs and sat down, getting comfy and watching Castur continue...whatever he was doing.

3. Krowley Moderator

As castur cast gravity and returned the gravitation of the vessel to normal, Aux fell to the floor with a loud thud. He leaned forward and rubbed the back of his head as he winced in pain. He slowly opened his eyes as he tried to adjust to the current surroundings. Last he recalled, he had just finished gepetto with the ship.

It didn't take long for him to recognize the faces of Karina, Ignis, and castur. He vaguely remembered Kel from the earlier world of Deep Jungle, but didnt have much face time with him outside that. Castur was fiddling around with the buttons, which gave Aux a quick wake up call. "Are you dense?! If you keep messing with the controls, you're gonna-" as Aux got into his feet to stop him, a large hissing sound was being heard. Like air being let out of a balloon. The oxygen gauge on the ship was decreasing at an alarming rate.

Slowly turning his head to Castur, he spoke very bluntly. "I hate you. So much."

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna was surprised as Bernard had jumped out of Luna's dress pocket. The girl had completely forgotten all about the mouse. "Oh my goodness!! I'm so sorry Bernard!!" As the mice went over the current events, Luna nodded her head as she listened to the three. Jiminy had started saying his 'byes' and such. Luna then smiled at the cricket and spoke. "It was a pleasure meeting you Jiminy. I hope we cross paths again soon." Bernard then popped out of her pocket in a small fit of envy. The girl giggled before petting Bernard's head. It wasn't before long until the area around the group began to shake. The whale started shaking violently as he was getting ready to sneeze. Luna started to move to the boats but was knocked over and started falling toward the boat. She then felt a hand grab her and pull her to safety. She kept her head down as the boat was ejected violently.

Luna opened her eyes and tried to make out her surroundings. She started to sit up when she saw Beuce right next to her. She was immediately startled and threw him over the boat. After she screamed, it only took her a couple moments to realize that she threw Beuce off the boat. "Oh my goodness!!! Beuce!!!" Luna reached over and grabbed Beuce. "I'm so so sorry!!! I didn't mean to do that!! I was just startled!" Luna started to pull him up onto the boat. She struggled a bit but managed to pull aboard. "Again, I'm sorry for doing that. It was out of instinct. But thank you for helping me onto to the boat back in that whale's mouth." Luna scratched her head and took out Ursula's crown. "Is this a bad time? I wanted to make sure I returned it to you."

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    As they were violently ejected from the whale, Beuce had hit his head against the edge of the boat immediately faded from consciousness. He didn't know how much time had passed, but it couldn't have been more than a day or so. He hadn't starved in his sleep. He briefly noted something warm next to him. Maybe one of the others? He wasn't in quite conscious enough of a state to really pay much mind to it until he felt himself falling. Now sometimes your body does a sort of fake fall thing that wakes you up, but no he was literally falling. Off the boat, in fact. The cold and salty water splashed against his face and jolted him awake as he swam to stabilize himself and float. He looked over to see Luna apologizing "It's okay...A little potential drowning never hurt anyone i guess." As she helped him back onto the boat, she handed him back Ursula's crown. "Oh, right. Thanks. I'll be honest i forgot i gave you that." Beuce didn't really give off feelings of ill-will toward Luna. Instead he just sighed and looked down at his soaked attire. "Ah well. I guess i'll get changed." Beuce removed his cape and summoned his keyblade, whistling all the while. With the piece of fabric spread as wide as he could get it, he tied the corners to ends of his particularly long keyblade and held it in the air. With a cast of the gravity spell, it began to simply float regardless of his holding it. He slowly released his grip and watched it for a moment to ensure that it stayed in place.

Now behind a makeshift curtain, Beuce set to find a dry set of clothing from his extra-dimensional pockets. Thankfully the water had more or less neglected to flood into the entrances of his pockets. As he changed his outfit into the dry versions, he spoke to Luna through the "curtain" he'd created.
    "So do you have any idea where we are? It seems like we're in another world with an ocean, though this one looks a bit more dim than the others." Sorting through his pockets, he found a few possible outfits. First there was his formal attire. That didn't seem particularly fitting for the setting of the world, and would make him stick out quite a lot. Next was his old coat that he'd worn around the group for a while. This wouldn't be bad, but wasn't exactly an outfit. Finally, he came across an outfit that seemed suitable for their current environment and donned it. Dismissing his keyblade and pocketing the cape, he looked to the others on the boat. It seemed there was Steel, and the man he didn't know. He assumed it was one someone else had picked up, much like they'd done with Faust. With his newly dry clothing, Beuce sat down on the boat across from Luna. "So what now? We need to find our way to Olympus, but it's not like we can just ask for directions."

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina leaned back on the wall of the ship, staring Castur down while he spoke with Kel. "Why I chose yo use another name is none of your business. I wasn't hiding it as much as not giving it to you guys so you wouldn't be an asshole and ignore my request not to go by it." Karina shot back. It wasn't that she actually minded telling him the reason, but the way he was speaking was already getting on her nerves again and she couldn't help but snap at him. "And while we might not need a big group, I would have liked to spend more time with the majority of my friends, but I guess that is something that you wouldn't know about, would you." It was a cheap shot but she didn't care.

Karina then moved next to Ignis. "I wouldn't bother trying to tell him anything, he won't listen." She huffed before looking at the other girl and made a weak attempt at being civil with someone. "Nice to see you again by the way." It was then that the boat started to lose air and Karina let out a long sigh. "You just had to mess with it, didn't you. If I die, I am haunting you, you know that right." She glared before bracing herself for whatever was to come next.

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Everyone was in agreement on regarding Castur's random button pressing, but it didn't stop the sound of hissing air sounded through the entire ship as air was slowly being loss. Well, that was just great, they hadn't even gotten to their destination and were already at risk of dying. "Please tell me you remember what button you pressed before we started losing oxygen." Kel could only hope that there was some good outcome to this.

8. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Soon after the mice showed up Kaida said, 'If I recall correctly Olympus was mentioned? I don't remember if it was the coliseum or if they meant actual Olympus either way Olympus was mentioned.' "Olympus..." The name sounded interesting then it hit him. "Are you sure it is was Olympus?" Kel had asked how to get there but something was off about the name. He watched as Karina handed Kaida some pins. Soon the concept of princesses being captureed came up. Keeping the princesses from being captured is important. Ignis then said, 'We should at least do out best to save all the others and the ones already taken. Though I guess that's pretty obvious.' This was well and good but they had no clue how to find the princess of heart. The entirety of the whale shook violently for five seconds, causing everything and everyone to shake. Soon the group moved toward the mouth after exiting the whale's throat, the mouth began to shake more violently. Geppetto and Aux had just finished arranging the boats. The Destiny Islands trio quickly hopped onto the old man's boat with Pinocchio and Jiminy in tow. As soon as they entered the whale's mouth the tongue seemed to move every which way. He summoned his keyblade as started hitting the tongue it did not seem to do much other then tickle the whale. The whale's tongue shoved everyone forward onto different vessels. He could not do anything about it.

Kaida flew onto a new rowboat that was built by Geppetto. He flew in front of her directly after as Faust and Stratos were flown in as well. Ananta was the last to be pushed onto the boat, landing on the soft bodies of the other keyblade wielders. He pushed Ananta off of himself as the whale slowly opened it's mouth as the four ships flew out of the mouth onto the vast ocean. "No..."

9. Krowley Moderator

As it seemed the five party members were surely doomed, a large tightening sound was formed around the vessel.
    From outside the window of the craft, several ropes could be seen tying the ship sightly. Being pulled in, all the people inside were being tossed from side to side as they were being pulled onto another vessel. Pushing away from the controls, Aux looked outside the window. It was a large sailing ship with steampunk mechanisms floating through the lanes between. The ship was pulled more and more quickly before passing a small barrier surrounding the ship. The barrier was thin and seemed to allow people to breathe on the ship, as all the malicious looking patrons aboard the ship began to tug and pull at the ship, ripping off the ropes as they pulled open the door.

The strangers on the ship were alien to be sure. Not human and very alien as they laughed sinisterly and pulled them outta the ship.
    "We got a couple a' strange ones her don't we?" One spoke out as they all poked and prodded at the company, laughing as they did so. The laugh slowly faded as an insectoid alien stepped forward. A crimson colored shell and bright yellow eyes, He grimaced at the sound of them with a gruff groan. "They look like the cabin boy..." He clamped his claws together. "And I do so despise unwanted visitors..." He was prepared to attack them, before he was interrupted by a strong female voice.

"That's enough Mr. Scroop!"
    The crowd fell silent as a woman dressed as the captain came marching down the steps to the deck. She wore her long purple hair tied back with a black coat. "We just lost Mr Arrow to that black hole and we don't need to lose anymore..." She looked up and down at the five new guests. "Much as I'd like to see that..." She walked with authority toward them, being no taller than Karina. "Name's Captain Faris Scherwiz. Tell me who you are and why you're on my ship!"

---------------------------------

The rowboat that held Ananta, Kaida, AJ, Stratos, and Faust fell from the sky and onto a pirate ship in the middle of the ocean. The rowboat fell with a loud crash as it broke on impact, watching as all five of them rolled onto the deck. Several colorful pirate circled the groups with swords in their hands. And even stranger, they had all turned very young!

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel immediately feared for the worst upon hearing the tightening sound around the ship. This really was the end for them, wasn't it? Death by suffocation in a ship while lost in what might as well be the middle of nowhere. The renewed rocking of the ship had ended up with Kel being thrown near the window, allowing him to see the ropes that were secured to their ship. So maybe this wasn't the end as he was so quick to assume, didn't fully make him feel any better about it all. None of the people on the ship looked particularly fond to see them and they certainly were the oddest looking people he's seen.

Their treatment had been less than stellar. Pulled out their ship and held as they were poked and prodded while the crab-like man spoke to them. "I'm Kel and last I checked we were pulled onto your ship by your crew. We were just traveling around aimlessly beforehand." He was less so bothered by the captain's question, but more so how they were being treated as if they had intentionally hitched a ride on this ship.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Well so much for talking to Ignis, because as soon as Karina tried they got jostled again, and she nearly lost her balance. Before she had fully recovered the door was pulled open to reveal some weird abomination of a creature standing before them. Karina gritted her teeth as she got up and straightened herself out. She could already tell how much she would hate this guy as he spoke to them. Before Karina could make a retort that was sure to pick a fight, another voice spoke up stopping the creature. However she then demanded answers to a very stupid question, which Kel offered her the best answer they got. "Does it bloody matter who we are? If you don't want us here, we just have to figure out how to make this hunk of junk fly again and we will be out of your hair." Karina wasn't intimidated by the woman or the creature, she instead just glared at them for asking stupid questions. She would be more than happy to leave if they didn't want them there, it wasn't were they were heading anyways, but knowing their luck it wouldn't turn out like that.

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    And as seemed to be tradition, events went south quicker than she anticipated and she found herself flown into a boat before she could process it. By the time they were out of the whale the only real solace the girl had was that they at least had a midway point. As the rowboat landed suddenly on another boat and shattered, Kaida was alarmed by the pirates that had surrounded them. Kaida immediately picked herself up with her hands up dizzily to try and say, "Woah woah it isn't what you think we ju-" Kaida heard her voice and reached up to her neck in confusion before seeing how small her hands were and her hair was long. Her outfit was something similar to what she used to wear on her homeworld: bright yellow dress with no pattern with an armband that looked like it had a flashlight connected to it. She was noticeably younger, about 8 or 9, and definitely a lot shorter and she let out a sudden shriek of fear at her form and didn't even bother finishing with what she was trying to say to the colorful pirates.

13. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Marx stopped briefly to wave to Jiminy with a smirk on his face. “I’ll certainly need that Jiminy, thank you.” He confirmed with the cricket before running back to the boats. But before he could board on a particular one, he was flung into the air and landed on the same boat he arrived here with, only difference was that it was repaired. Sliding up against the mast with Steel he held on trying to steer the raft out of the whales mouth and took a rest as they reached a rift.

~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Coming to, Marx sat up and gave a groan while holding his head, only what should have been his hood was a hat instead. And where his mask was currently was replaced with a blindfold. Slowly standing up he took a look at himself to notice his clothes changed. This isn’t where I think it is, is it? The boy thought to himself until turning to hear voices that were talking. Luna and Beuce were talking to each other for quite a while since he had been out as Steel was still sleeping. And somehow Beuce made a makeshift curtain with his cape? That was new.
    “Judging from our new outfits, I think I know where we are. From personal experiences that is.” Explaining to the two as he examined the raft they were on, which was decently intact. Once he was done, Marx started to steer the raft into the direction they were heading to. Looking into view he saw a island up ahead and turned to the others. “Land ho guys. Let’s find out where we are and how to get to Olympus.” He spoke with confidence keeping course to the island.

Attached Files:

14. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur folded his arms and blinked at the controls, ignoring his comrades as they spoke to him and complained about silly things like "accidentally killing them all" and "running out of oxygen". Maybe if they hadn't been reeled in by a bigger ship he would have figured out how to undo the mess but the fact was that they were and no one seemed happy about it. Castur looked at the others and stepped ahead in front of his group. A woman named Faris addressed herself as captain. Her crew was an interesting sort but he could already anticipate where this was going. "I apologize for the cabin girl's attitude." Castur spoke up as he motioned towards Karina. "A real troubled backstory that one has. Lost her mum an' home. T'was the least I could do to take 'er in." His accent had immediately shifted when he began speaking.

"I thank ye kindly for savin' us from a right bit o' mess we found ourselves in. The idiot mute back there nearly killed us all by breakin' the damn controls!" Castur gestured towards Aux. "Ah but it's good to be on a ship as fine as this. I'm Cap'n Castur of the Starship Archimedes!" He held out his hand towards Faris. "If ye have any room on board my crew would be happy to mop yer decks and pull their own weight ahah!" Castur smiled. "An' of course I'd be more than obliged to offer ye whatever valuables my meager vessel has in payment of yer hospitality." He had to admit that he was laying on the charm a little thick even for his own tastes but he had gone on for so long without playing the role of "Arctus" that playing something new was actually fun for him.

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 2.png
    Ignis was about to respond to Karina has she said "Hello", but as soon as the thought came to her soon enough the whole ship began rocking back and forth some more. Ignis looked out the windows and noticed that there was rope around the ship and they were being hulled up to another ship.

"Hey guys, how did no one noticed the big giant ship coming up towards us and wrapping rope around us?" She question as the ship began rocking around more and more.

Soon enough the group was brought onto the giant ship and surrounded by some sort of barrier. Luckily this barrier had oxygen and the group could breath, which made Ignis sigh a breathe of relief, thanking whatever luck she had that of all things she didn't die due to suffocation. However, as soon as they exited the ship, there was one thing that stuck out from the rest of the worlds: all of the people on this deck weren't exactly people. Ignis looked around and there were creatures of all sorts, but no one looked even remotely human, not too mention they all had a rough face on them. Soon enough one of the creatures came up to them and began making obvious threats. If Ignis still had her sword on her and not her keyblade, she would have already sliced this thing in half, but luckily he was saved by the timely arrival of what seemed to be the captain of the ship. She introduced herself as Captain Faris Scherwiz and asked why they were there. Kel tried to take things normally, but then Karina's attitude came out and Ignis swore that they would end up either in the brig or a fight in the next few seconds. Unfortunately, at that point, Castur had to open his big mouth and start talking...Ignis didn't even know what.

She walked up to Castur as he finished his horrible sailor accent speech and knocked him on the head hard.
    "I would kindly thank you for not telling stupid lies about who you are, and who we are. Faust isn't around here, so I'd like it if the idiocy was dialed down to a low zero."

Walking up in front of Castur, Ignis raised her hand in greeting to the captain and began to speak herself. "Sorry for the moron here, he most certainly does not speak for us. Just to clarify before it gets out of hand, this one," pointing her finger to Castur, "messed around with the controls of our ship, that he had no knowledge of working by the way, as we were drifting around aimlessly having been knocked off course. At that point it seems that you crew tied our ship up and brought us on board. We weren't meaning to get in your way, it just sort of happened. If we can come to some sort of agreement in exchange for you helping us out, that'd be greatly appreciated. By the way, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Ignis. Oh, and the one who was blunt to you before is named Karina.""

She took a step back turned her head toward the one called "Mr. Scroop". She had every urge to get rid of this guy, knowing full well his type, but looking around where they were, it wasn't the best idea. Ignis could admit she was one for getting into fights, but it wasn't like she could pilot a ship like this, and given where they were, getting tossed into space would not be a good idea.

She walked back toward Karina, Kel, and Aux and whispered to them with her head turned away. "I know I'm usually one for starting a fight, but how about we try not to get on their bad side right now? We don't exactly have a working ship, and I don't know about you, but I don't know how to pilot something like this either."

16. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

As Faust came to he found himself awoken towards the bottom of a pile of wood scraps and bodies. "What's da deal with all this noise?" he could only ask as he began to dig his way out of the pile with some effort while hearing a young girl screaming. cracking his back with a satisfying pop as he began looking around at the situation he found himself in and it was quite the strange one. His whole body seemed to have revered into a younger form of his 13 year old self, his formally attire being replaced with a rough green linen shirt and gray vest. he carefully studied his hand for a second watching a strange flow of magic that seemed to be a cause of this quickly muttering "i'll deal wit this later." "This SO-whatever group he found himself in was a good source of adventure ever since he had came across them. this was the most jarring transition yet to him form giant whale to hostile pirate ship if what he was seeing was correct and not some hallucination caused by the fall. still waking up surrounded by armed crew members surrounding you was never a good sign when you are traveling on a ship you don't remember getting on in the first place. First thing first though, deal with the immediate chains holding me down he thought rushing forward sending magic surging through his body causing arcs of electricity to run across his body as he tried to place himself as the bigger threat to the armed goons in front of them instead of the younger girl that had tried to talk to them. summoning forth wavering serendipity into his left hand as he called out " If any of y'all think that you can take us then you are going ta be in for a shocking revelation in how wrong ya are!"

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Oh she was going to strangle him, he was in so much trouble she was going to throttle him. As Castur continued to talk, Karina tried to keep herself from wrapping her hands around his throat and choking the air from his lungs. Everything he was saying was a load of crap, and trying to get them out of trouble, or whatever he was doing wasn't going to work with him talking like a god damn idiot. As soon as he was done Ignis called him out, and with her conversing with the captain, that left Karina free to deal with Castur.

"What in Kingdom Hearts name was that. Cabin girl?! And you kidding me. Save the sob stories and your stupid excuses I don't think it matters if we were civilians, pirates, or the god damn military, my guess is they made up their mind about us before dragging us on this damn thing, no thanks to you. You don't get to unload your mistakes on other people and pretend that everything is fine and you are so good and holy because you aren't. And I am not here to claim I am. I at least am aware that I am all sorts of messed up but at least I admit it. Grow a pair of balls and own up to your own mistakes." Karina called Castur out before she noticed Ignis starting to walk back to them for a moment, speaking in a low voice.

"I doubt we are on their good side either way. This isn't that old man in the whale. I guess we just see what comes up, and as long as this idiot doesn't do anything else stupid I doubt it could get any worse." She replied to Ignis while signaling to Castur. "Though I really don't think they had any business knowing our names." She shot out at Ignis really quickly glaring at the girl. She had chosen not to share the information and it bothered her immensely that other people made the decision for her instead of letting her decision be her decision.

18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

After all the chaos that had occurred as they had left Monstro, waking up to the sound anything didn't sit well with him. So hearing his allies mostly talking amongst themselves about their situation, he deduced they were still stationary, and he could continue to nap unhindered. Still, he kept drowsy ears perked for the signal to go.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    This was going to end well for them had been the conclusion Kel had come too due to the varied responses from his friends. Karina's was fine as it was nothing new given what Castur had said about her and what he's known about her. Now he certainly wasn't all too fond of the idea of moping the floor of the ship after being accused of stowaways considering, well, the first thing he said to them. He'd put up with it should that be the case, but he definitely wouldn't do it of his own free choice. Kel could only groan by the end of it. If they were going to lie, tell the truth, or whatever, having their stories straight would be helpful.

"I'm inclined to agree with Karina on this one, they were already looking hostile when they were pulling us aboard. Long as we can stay on here, we might be able to work something out later." He sighed, then looked to Aux. "Anything you want to add that could be of some help would be appreciated."

20. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna looked over as Beuce put up his make-shift curtain. She scratched her head before looking around. "Again...I really am sorry about that." She sighed while Beuce asked for her input. "Well, I'm sure we're not too far from land." Luna reached a hand into the water. She closed her eyes before opening them. "Yeah. We shouldn't be too far from land." The girl looked back over to Beuce as the curtain went down revealing Beuce's new outfit. "Nice outfit. It suits you. Though I haven't been one for pirates." She smiled while Beuce decided to ask about their next move. "Well first let's get ourselves to land first before anything. Once we've docked, then we-" Luna then felt the boat start moving. Another voice rang out right then and there. She turned around and saw an unfamiliar boy steering the boat. The boy had then spotted land and alerted the group so. "Before we get to any sort of discussion of Olympus, let's gather information. Olympus can wait. It's not going to disappear all of sudden. Let's think about where we are and formulate a plan. Does that sound good to everyone?" Once the boat reached land, Luna immediately got off. "You three stay here for a few moments. A change in attire is necessary for me. I can't really walk around like this." Luna then pointed to her bright white dress. "In the meantime, while I'm out looking for a boutique, you three watch over the boat. And it seems Steel is asleep, so if one of you could check on him, that would be great. Well, I'll be back!" Luna then ran ahead into town looking for any place that might have some appropriate attire for her.

The princess walked into one of the buildings where an elderly man was looking over a dress. "
    Excuse me? I beg your pardon but would happen to know where I might find some new clothes." The elderly man smiled and happily helped the girl. He went into the back room before bringing out an outfit and placing it into a changing room. "This outfit should fit you like a glove. And here I thought I might have to throw this old one out." Luna went inside and placed Bernard outside. After she changed, she did question it a bit. "Umm excuse me sir? I'm afraid this one is a bit. Well..." She then drew back the curtain.

Luna then walked out and then the elderly shopkeeper smiled in amazement. "
    A perfect fit my dear!!" Luna then spoke feeling a bit awkward. "Well, it's not that it doesn't fit but well...I feel like a pirate in this, which wasn't what I had in mind." "Nonsense! I thought this would be a perfect match for you and besides, we all have a pirate side deep down inside. And I for one, think would be an excellent one, maybe even a captain!!" Luna smiled before Bernard jumped into her pocket. "How much do I owe you?" The elder waved her off. "I was gonna throw it out anyway so might as well be in your hands!" Luna bowed with her hat in her hand. "Many thanks sir. Enjoy the rest of your day."

With her new attire, she walked back to the boat. "
    Alright boys, I'm back! I do apologize if I made you guys wait long." Luna smiled as she greeted the three. "Well, let's look around and see just where we are? Shall we?" With that, Luna walked ahead of the three.