Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel just yawned as the drama unfolded around him. He thought about getting involved once or twice, but... it didn't really matter. They were working it out, so he could probably just sleep for a couple more minutes. He yawned, his sharp teeth on full display. He stretched, more than ready to just lie down on the floor and go to sleep again. However...

"Yo, Don't think we have been properly introduced. I am Faust: traveling magician and keyblade haver. It is always great to meet you senior members of this group."

Steel couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. It wasn't really too common for anyone else to try talking to him anymore. Mostly just Ananta telling him off for moving at his own pace. Occasionally trying to dig deep and then not listening to his response. He couldn't help but wonder about such a sudden an open greeting, considering most of his old comrades barely seemed to have blinked when he suddenly became a wolf.

Some days he wondered if anyone even noticed he was there.

Still, not all of his interactions with Ananta had been terrible. Just all of the most recent ones. He should probably give the guy a chance. Besides: he was amusing.

His amusement showed in the form of a small smirk as he accepted the extended hand to shake.

"Steel. Nice to meet you too."

2. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

"Well met, Steel I'll try and not Hound you with questions when I can." Said wearing his usual carefree smile as he continued "I'm always for interesting sight, places and magic so if you have any recommendations be sure to send a howl my way. Of course if you ever are in need of a magician I have been known to do parties and for new friends like you guys it'll be free of charge." as if to prove his point pulling out a deck of cards with a practiced flick of his wrist for a few seconds before switching out out the deck with a practiced slight of hand replacing it with a pair of dice "Or if your just in the mood for a quick game of chance. I am always down ton play a few games" [/color] after a quick pause for a second realining that they were still stuck in the belly of a literal beasts with not real way out yet "but maybe that'll have to wait till we are out of this whale of a situation"

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta stood there and wondered if the three kids would be okay after all. They seemed trusting of each other, so maybe they would. Looking at her teammates, she was glad to see everyone safe. Especially Kaida. After their last world together, she knew the girl was having a rough time. Ananta was slightly surprised to see her cry, but Beuce was already over their and...hugging her. Ananta chuckled and made her way over, pretending not to see the hug. "Kaida, you're safe. I was so worried back there...last I saw you, you were sucked under water." She said, giving the girl a little shoulder pat. "Glad to see you're in one piece. Same to you too, Beuce. It's been awhile since I saw you..." she smiled.

"So...how have things been?" She asked the two, looking around. She saw Marx by himself, but she knew dudes looking like wolves was bad business for her. Steel already disliked her, it seemed, so she was leaving him alone for now. "In all honesty, I'm still a little lost...I was in the realm kg darkness awhile before you guys all got trapped and we got out..." she scratched her cheek.​

4. Krowley Moderator

After Faust finished speaking, an Australian accent blared out of no where. "I couldn't agree more bucko!"
    Jake the mouse jumped out from behind the flower in Ananta's hair. "Thanks for the lift Sheila!" he saluted to her before hopping onto the floor beneath them.
    "We've still got a job to do and the Rescue Aid Society doesn't take breaks when it comes to the safety of others! BIANCA! BERNARD! Sound off!" He yelled, looking around the group to see which characters they hitched a ride on.

Bianca pushed her small little head out of Kaida's pouch and quickly climbed down her leg. "Present!" she cheered.
    "Bernard! Fall in!" Jake ordered.
    "You aren't the boss of me Jake!" Bernard's voice came out from Luna's direction.
    "Oh Bernard, please come out, I feel like it's been ages since I last saw your lovely face!" Bianca asked politely.

"Coming Miss Bianca!" Bermard quickly hopped out of Luna's front jacket pocket and slid down her arm before plopping onto the ground. He quickly got up and dusted himself off.
    Bianca raced up to Bernard and hugged him. "Bernard! Are you all right?!"
    "Well aside from some water damage, I'll live. But a-a-re you alright Miss Bianca?"
    She nodded and smiled.
    "No need to worry about me, mate! I can hold my own in any scrape!"
    "I wasn't," Bernard said with a sigh.
    Jake cleared his throat. "Now, as self appointed leader of this mission, I propose we find a reunion point in case we all get seperated again! We should start with-"
    "Cool! Talking mice!" Sora said, squating down to get a better view.
    Jake did a 360 turn, seeing all the people surrounding him. "What the... How many yanks you add to this roster?!"

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna dropped down to her knee to catch her breath as the Heartless fell. After a few moments, the girl stood up and saw the trio laughing together. She was glad to see those three were safe. She then looked over to see Aux walking off while Kel and Karina were talking. "Maybe it's best if I give them some space. I hope they're both okay..." Luna closed her eyes and joined her hands together. "They'll talk when they're ready." Luna smiled to herself before a voice called out to her. "Neat crown. Seems interesting. I know Beuce gave it to you. Where did you get it?" Luna turned around a saw a boy asking about the crown. He looked familiar but she couldn't, for the life of her, remember his name. "Oh. Hello!" She decided to smile and try to get answer the boy's question. "It was merely a sort of booster. Which reminds me, I have to find him and thank him." Luna placed her pointer finger on her cheek as she was reminded about the crown. "Anyway, as for the origins of the crown....well, it's a bit of a long story but it's a surprisingly a wonderful booster to my magic." Luna took off the crown and her other crown reappeared on her head. "Much better!" Luna smiled as the weight of her crown was back on her head.

6. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

As he waited for Luna to say something he turned his attention to Aux as he said, 'You could've beaten that thing without darkness,' to Karina. There seemed to be an argument that was about to happen. He could not help but raise a eyebrow. As Aux talked about darkness he made it sound like it was simple but if what has happened on his adventure taught him anything it was that nothing was as simple as it seemed. Kaida and Beuce did not respond to him which was fine. Everyone knew each other so well he was not sure where he fit in. The puzzle of everyone just fit in so perfectly everyone but him. That was when Kaida said, 'So it seems we have a lot more people than I thought... although Aislinn doesn't seem to be anywhere.' "She is probably just on another world" he said as believable as possible. He was not sure what happened to Aislinn but others disappeared and the only other place was in the realm of darkness. 'Before anything happens that splits us up again, we should try to convene and share notes?' "We are not going to spilt up again. Not if we can help it" He was not going to just let that happen. Luna then said, 'It was merely a sort of booster. Which reminds me, I have to find him and thank him. Anyway, as for the origins of the crown....well, it's a bit of a long story but it's a surprisingly a wonderful booster to my magic.' "I do not think that we are going to be going anywhere anytime soon. I know that at some point we have to find a way out of here because i do not want to spend the rest of my left in a whale." A crown that boosted magic was interesting.

Soon an Australian accent blared out of no where. 'I couldn't agree more bucko!' Jake the mouse jumped out from behind the flower in Ananta's hair. Soon all of the mice were out and about. 'Now, as self appointed leader of this mission, I propose we find a reunion point in case we all get seperated again! We should start with-' Ok then... not sure what to say about all of this.

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Kaida was alarmed by the sudden appearance of a mouse that popped out of her pouch. The blonde looked alarmed and looked into it to see if there were other hidden compartments she had in there she somehow missed. She looked at a couple of the wooden charms she still had to give and took them out of her bag and looked over at the mice as they spoke and said, "I don't know what a yank is but it sounds like an insult so I'd watch yourself." Kaida did pause a moment and continued, "Continuing with the reunion point though. If I recall correctly Olympus was mentioned? I don't remember if it was the coliseum or if they meant actual Olympus either way Olympus was mentioned."

Kaida looked over at Beuce and said, "Yo king. Have a horse. I bred it just for you." and she flicked the charm over at Beuce hoping he'd catch it as she looked at the others, "Unless anyone else has a better idea on a reunion point? I would say Central Haven since that's my personal default but we all know the answer to that one."

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel took a moment to gather himself after that impromptu hug and followed behind Karina just in time to see the three mice return. Have they been with them this whole time? He wasn't sure whether to be surprised to see them or confused as to how they weren't affected by the times they nearly ended up drowning in water. He managed to get the gist of the topic from what the mice were saying and chimed in after Kaida had spoken. "Does anyone know how to get to Olympus Coliseum though? If we go to Central Haven we at least have Kaida who can lead us there."

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina nearly forgot about the mice as they popped up and started talking, but Karina's eyes were on Kaida and what she was tossing Beuce. As she watched her eyes caught the glimmer of Beuce's necklace and Karina found herself staring. She had kind of wondered if he would take it off the moment she wasn't looking. They never really did finish their conversation that was interrupted by the king and from there communication between them seemed minimal. It warmed her heart and calmed the darkness to see him wearing it, and it burning in the minimal light provided for them in this chamber. After what seemed like nearly a minute, Karina realized that she was staring and quickly looked away, embarrassed. Did Beuce notice her stare? She hoped it wouldn't scare him off more before she turned towards Kaida, and reached into her pockets.

"I know finding Olympus is important. Shiro told us that was where we were originally to meet you, but I don't know how to get there. Mr. Secret-Keyblade-Master might though." Karina jerked her head towards Caster. "But before we go too far, I... Um..." Karina was at a loss for words again. "I got something for you." She blurted out before presenting two pins. The first was a pin that kind of looked like a panda. "I noticed that you had a bunch of pins on your bag, so I picked these up. This one is for stepping up and supporting me, helping get my keyblade back and stuff." She tried to explain, not really sure how to hold a civil conversation if she was being honest. She then held out the second pin, this one appearing to be a mountain with a sun behind it. "And this one is as an apology for that dumb ass who wiped blood on your jacket."

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Kaida was very surprised when Karina walked up to her and started giving her gifts. Yes, she did contribute to the previous conversation as much as she could, but it still felt quick. She looked at Castur when she mentioned the jacket and she said under her breath, "Wait, who are you and why would you wipe blood on my..." Kaida shook her head a minute before looking at Karina with a smile and saying, "Thank you, I didn't think anyone would catch onto the pin thing, it was just gonna be a silent collection, but I'm more than happy to get two more as a gift." Kaida shifted to put the two pins on her bag and when she was done she reached into a pocket and held out a cat charm and held it towards Karina, "This is for you. I sat there thinking 'what animal reminds me of Karina' and cat was the first thing that came to mind."

The blonde stopped a moment and scratched her head and said, "That probably sounds really weird huh? I hope you're more of a cat than a dog person at least."

11. Krowley Moderator

"Well if you ain't an aussie... you're a yank. And if you ain't a yank, yer something else entirely."
    "This Olynpus place sounds quite exciting! Maybe we'll find some more dastardly villains to face!" Bianca cheered
    "And maybe some new lovely ladies that need rescuing," Jake suavely added, adjusting his hair.
    Bernard quickly took out a pen and paper. "Well actually, I've been keeping tabs on that for a while now and uhh... according to that moogle fella, we've actually run across more princesses than realized."
    "What do you mean Bernard?" Bianc asked, quickly looking at his notebook.

"Well according to that list from the arcade, there were three lists of seven princesses. That makes-"
    "Twenty-one beutiful dames," Jake interrupted.
    "And also targets," Biance said with worry.
    "Well not necessarily, we've actually run into quite a few of 'em..." He flipped a couple of pages back.
    "So from what we know, Snow White was captured by the man in the black mask when she was put under a sleeping spell," Bernard began.
    "Then they met that Cinderella lady. Last we heard she was siting pretty safe and cozy with her prince charming," Jake added.
    Bianca continued on. "Alice woke up from her dream and was saved from that horrible headless man. And Mulan was spared from that evil Nequa."
    "Then some stuff went south with that whole Belle and Rapunzel business. More masked cretins."
    "But we met this princess Minnie and last we saw, she was saved from the castle of illusion!" Bianca finished with and optimistic tone.
    "So that's 4 ladies spared, and 3 ladies taken. The bad guys only need 7 for their evil plan don't they?"

Bernard looked into his most recent pages. "Since we left the realm o' darkness, we've run into a couple of more I'm sure.
    "Met a princess named Kida in Atlantis. Her home should keep her well protected though.
    "The mermaid princess is safe in her underwater as well," Bianca added.
    "And that young Miss Moana is sailing far away from any land which'll make her harder to track." Bernard said, scribbling down what his fellow mice had told him.
    "The chief's daughter Pocahontas did the same," Bianca said, pointing at the page on Bernard's list.
    "And back in Arendelle, there were two of the ladies; Elsa and Anna. Elsa's fine and well but Anna... got taken from right under our noses by that slimy mouse yank." Jake said, kicking the ground.
    "Anna... taken..." Bernard said as he jotted it down quickly.
    "And with Luna and Kairi safe with us, that makes.... 4 princesses captured and 11 princesses saved."
    "So we've saved every 1 in 3 damsels... I can live with those odds," Jake scoffed.
    "Now word or sightings of any Tiana, Vanille, Eilonwy, Merida, Jasmine or Aurora though.. If the masked fellas or anyone else gets their hands on them
    "So we need to start saving every 1 in 4 princesses then," Jake joked.
    Bianca quickly nudged him with her handbag. "We need to save all of them!"

As the destiny island trio overheard this, Kairi stepped forward.
    "Sorry, but what's all this about me being a princess?"
    "Well you see little lady, some bad men are gonna try to come after you and- OW!"
    Bianca hit Jake with his handbag again. "Stop it Jake, you're going to scare her.
    "Don't worry about what he said little missy, all you need to know is you'll be safe as long as you stick with us."

Riku thought for a moment before stepping forward to speak up. "Thanks... but we'll pass."
    "Huh? But Riku..." Sora reached out.
    "I know it's not ideal and they're a real strong crowd to be with... But this is our journey. If we follow them, we'll just be treated like kids again."
    "But they've already traveled to so many worlds. We could learn a lot from them..."
    "I agree with Riku," Kairi replied.
    Sora looked shocked as she took Riku's side. "Kairi!"
    "I liked our original plan of helping Gepetto and Pinocchio find their home. I want to help people... but I want to know that we did it on our own."
    "With our own adventures. Together, nothing will stop us," Riku affirmed.

As Riku said this, the entirety of the whale shook violently for five seconds, causing everything and everyone to shake.

"Well that can't be good..." Jake said, after tumbling over.
    "We should get to the boats... If that whale is about do what I think it's gonna do..." Bernard shuttered.

12. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Marx eventually noticed the mice that showed up from three of the members and walked over to listen in on the conversation. “Then we need to make sure that no other princesses are captured. That is one of our top priorities.” He concluded with the group and mice while looking around until he turned to the Destiny Island trio and set his hand on Sora’s shoulder to reassure him about this. “You have your tasks, we have ours. It’s important for you, Riku and Kairi to help Gepetto and Pinocchio and even others. Maybe we’ll meet again. The sky’s the limit after all.” Letting his hand drop, Marx felt a rumble throughout the area as he maintained balance and groaned. “Great... Lets get a move on people!” Yelling out to everyone in urgency as he started to make his way back to the boats.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 2.png
    Ignis had kept to herself after the group had saved the trio of kids and the wooden puppet from the heartless. She didn't really have much to say at this point and just let the group do their thing. The one thing she wasn't expecting was when the three mice appeared out of nowhere and started talking. Truthfully, she had completely forgotten that they even exist, and she had to admit it was a little surprising. As they began to talk about the people that they've saved, they mentioned the ones that were currently safe, at least to their knowledge, and the ones that had been taken captive. When the one mentioned about saving every 1 in 3, though, she couldn't help but huff a little.
    "If you ask me, those are some crappy numbers. We should at least do out best to save all the others and the ones already taken. Though I guess that's pretty obvious."
    She listened as Sora, Riku, and Kairi decided to go their own way, and split from the group, making her somewhat happy. She didn't really feel like babysitting, but she was happy that they were making their own choices and could take care of themselves now. Soon enough, when everything seemed all well and good, the entire floor of the whale shaking. Bernard mentioned something that the whale was going to do and Ignis didn't even wait up.
    Walking over to the Atlantean ship that they had come on, she yelled back to the others. "Hey, whoever's coming aboard, hurry up! Don't know about you, but i'm not staying out there when this whale finally gives!"

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The mice kept talking about their situation, but Karina was only half paying attention while she mostly just wanted to speak with Kaida for a moment before things became unsettling again, like they were bound to knowing this group. "Yeah, I just... noticed them when we came to help with the battle I didn't know how else to thank you." She admitted rubbing the back of her neck. It was clear these types of social interactions were not something Karina was familiar or comfortable with. Kaida then gave her a little carving in return. Karina stared at it for a long time just taking in the gift she had just received. Her eyes darted back to Beuce, touching the necklace from him, another gift she had received. "Thank you. It is nice. We don't actually keep cats in my world, dogs are of more use in the military, but honestly I think I like it better this way. It isn't like what I am used to, a change and I think...." Karina pondered for a moment. "Change is good for me right now."

Suddenly the whale suddenly shook and Karina fumbled, nearly dropping the carving, catching it only at the last second. She quickly shoved in in the pouch with her keychains and looked to the others. "I guess catching up will have to wait a little bit longer." She muttered as she looked to the boats getting on the closest one as quick as she could before there was another Atlantica experience. ​

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel only looked in the direction Karina had jerked her head toward one of the few new people that he didn't know. Least he apparently knows how to get to Olympus. As for the names that the three mice had mentioned, only a few them rang any bells and some of the ones that did seemed to have already been in a safe place. Considering how they were going on about this, it wasn't a bad track record, to be honest. Knowing the names of these princesses would make the task much easier for them down the road, but first, they needed to get out of this whale. "Great, I was afraid of this happening." The moment that the whale had started to rumble, one of two possibilities ran through Kel's head and neither of them was any good. Thus he quickly moved to the nearest boat in preparation of what's to come.

16. Krowley Moderator

Meanwhile in the Castle of the Horned King...

Shadow Mortimer lay seating on the round table where all the villains gathered, his ink oozing all over the edge he was sitting on. "So when's the little meetin' supposed to come to order already?" He asked impatiently.
    In the room he sat in, Oogie Boogie, Jafar, and Dr. Facilier were also waiting patiently.
    "Geez, all this sittin' around is started to give me bed bugs... Not that I'm complainin'... heheh..." Oogie teased.
    "Perhaps we should simply get on with it, seeing as how we all have much more crucial matters to attend to."
    "Room's looking a little empty gentlemen," Doctor Facilier intervened. "Perhaps we should wait for more of our asteemed alumni before we begin. I'm sure whoever arranged this little suare should be here soon enough."
    "Right you are good doctor..." Maleficent spoke as she walked into the room. "While I wished for Hades and Hook to attend, this will suffice for now."
    Facilier looked around the room. "We are still 3 members short. Am I to assume that the Horned King, the sea witch, and the horseman have yet to arrive."
    "And that is how it will remain..." Maleficent replied. "I wished to leave the Horseman and his majesty out of this secret meeting. And as for Ursula... I'm afraid she's fallen to the strength of the keyblade. A pity too... she was one of our strongest allies. But alas, her lust for revenge got the best of her in the end. And it only took five of them to strike her down..."

"FIVE?!" Oogie, said with a shock. "A full house like her lost to a flush!"
    Jafar thought to himself as he pet his staff. "But last I recall it took more than a dozen of them to take down Mizrabel."
    "Pfft, last month's story, You guys definitely traded up when you hired me as her replacement..." Mortimer scoffed.
    "Then you see why I arranged this meeting. The wielders are getting stronger. We need to intervene where needed if any of us stand a chance of making it to the endgame..." Maleficent argued.
    "Then why leave out two of our aces? Trying to make a coup of things?" Facilier asked, with a suspicious look. "Still trying to make a dark arrangement of a baker's dozen huh?"
    Maleficent nodded. "If you are referring to the thirteen darknesses, then no... I'm not planning to overthrow the king. I simply believe that they would not see fit to my... course of action. The horseman is loyal to only the king. And the King himself wishes to arrogant in his own affairs to press forward."

"And how the heck we gonna do that? Little twerps are gonna keep picking us off!" Mortimer argued.
    "By using the same method you take down any powerful force..." Maleficent grinned. "By exploiting only the most vulnerable areas..."

----------------------------------------------

Back in Monstro....

All players received the Wishing Star keyblade!

As the group moved toward the mouth after exiting the whale's throat, the mouth began to shake more violently. Geppetto and Aux had just finished arranging the boats. The Destiny Islands trio quickly hopped onto the old man's boat with Pinocchio and Jiminy in tow. "Remember, if you ever need a conscience, or someone to chronicle your journey, I'm only a whistle away!" Jiminy yelled at the group.
    "Hey back off yah bug, that job's taken!" Bernard yelled from Luna's dress pocket.

Aux spun around and watched as everyone was running ouf of the maze. "Ship's are ready... What's goin on-"
    Before he could finish, the whale's tongue shoved everyone forward onto different vessels.

Karina knocked flat into him as Aux held his ground. Castur was pushed right behind her, followed by Ignis. Aux held his ground as he tried to prevent them from knocking him over. Once Kel hits Ignis, the five of them were sandwiched into the Atlantean craft, with the door shutting behind them.

Kaida flew onto a new rowboat that was built by Geppetto. AJ flew in front of her directly after as Faust and Stratos were flown in as well. Ananta was the last to be pushed onto the boat, landing on the soft bodies of the other keyblade wielders.

Beuce was pushed onto the newly repaired raft from beyond the reef, hanging onto the mast by his mystical prosthetic arm. He grabbed Luna as she too was knocked in. Marx and Steel hung onto the mast's edge as a gust of wind grew stronger.

"Hold on to your hats kids!" Geppetto yelled.
    The whale slowly opened it's mouth as the four ships flew out of the mouth onto the vast ocean. Geppetto's ship with Kairi, Sora, Riku and Pinocchio landed no problem. Something a little more unorthodox happened with the other vessels however. Small rifts had opened up and there were thrown out to vastly different areas. The rifts closed as quickly as they appeared, creating further questions...

MONSTRO
    Whale Completion Bonus:

Attendance Bonus: 10,000 EXP
    Maze Search Bonus: 15,000 EXP
    Boss Fight Bonus: 20,000 EXP

Ananta completed 100% of the missions. Gained 45,000 EXP
    Castur completed 100% of the missions. Gained 45,000 EXP
    Faust completed 100% of the missions. Gained 45,000 EXP
    Ignis completed 100% of the missions. Gained 45,000 EXP
    Aux completed 100% of the missions. Gained 45,000 EXP
    AJ completed 100% of the missions. Gained 45,000 EXP
    Kaida completed 100% of the missions. Gained 45,000 EXP
    Kel completed 100% of the missions. Gained 45,000 EXP
    Karina completed 100% of the missions. Gained 45,000 EXP
    Marx completed 100% of the missions. Gained 45,000 EXP
    Beuce completed 66% of the missions. Gained 30,000 EXP
    Luna completed 66% of the missions. Gained 30,000 EXP
    Stratos completed 66% of the missions. Gained 30,000 EXP
    Steel completed 66% of the missions. Gained 30,000 EXP

Ananta leveled up! (54)(55)(56) - AP increased!
    AJ leveled up! (54)(55)(56) - AP increased!
    Aux leveled up! (55)(56)
    Beuce leveled up! (54)(55) - AP increased!
    Castur leveled up! (54)(55)(56) - AP increased!
    Faust leveled up! (54)(55)(56) - AP increased!
    Ignis leveled up! (54)(55)(56) - AP increased!
    Kaida leveled up! (54)(55)(56) - AP increased!
    Karina leveled up! (55)(56)
    Kel leveled up! (54)(55)(56) - AP increased!
    Luna leveled up! (54)(55) - AP increased!
    Marx leveled up! (54)(55)(56) - AP increased!
    Steel leveled up! (54)(55) - AP increased!
    Stratos leveled up! (54)(55) - AP increased!

THE PARTY LEARNED BALLOONRA

17. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur had kept his comments to himself, wishing to observe the others after the battle against the cages. When all seemed about over and everyone was preparing to leave the massive whale...well the whale was uncooperative and jolted everyone off their footing with a swift movement of its tongue. Aux crashed into the inner wall of a vessel, then Karina, then himself, then someone else, and judging by the extra force he felt on his back yet another person had sandwiched him tighter against Karina. He couldn't complain...but it was definitely a compromising position to have found himself in. "Someone's knee is jammed against my back." Castur muttered through gritted teeth as he turned to look over his shoulder to try to see who was behind him. Before he could see who was kneeing him the keyblader sandwich had been jostled further when their vessel was launched out of the whale's mouth and then in moments the gravity went.

"Oh...isn't this magical...Good thing someone soft and squishy was there to break my fall earlier." He smirked as he floated about and turned to see the other two who had involuntarily joined the party. "Oh. Hey Ignis. And...Kel, right? I don't think we've officially met. Or have we? Anyway. The name's Castur." By this point Castur had floated just out of arm's length of Karina. He folded his arms and shifted his weight to rotate himself so that he was now upside-down relative to Kel. "I had a different name back in the Black Coats but I was definitely better at covering it up than Kar-Kiara. She cares a lot about appearances doesn't she?" He mused.

"Oh...and you thought I might know how to get to Olympus right? I probably do but directions have never been my forte except when it's convenient. Sorry...maybe once we re-orient ourselves and find some kind of land...spacemark I can make heads or tails of where we are. Maybe. Or not! Heh...hehe...haaa..." Castur scratched the back of his head and looked down (or up?) awkwardly. He regained his composure and watched as the others continued to float about. "Mm...all this rotating and floating isn't productive. Hope you guys don't mind if I turn up the gravity." With a snap of his fingers a brief burst of purple spacial magic swirled around everyone causing them to be suddenly pulled down to the vessel floor.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As the whale suddenly jerked again, Karina flew into Aux and cursed slightly. There was far worse people to bump into, at least Morimer wasn't here, but she still thought it wasn't the best. Karina grit her teeth as she tried to push away only to be hit by Casur, which sent them all flying into the boat. Sighing Karina put all her strength behind her as she shoved them away. "Get off of me." She snapped at everyone around before observing what was going on, including Castur's banter. "Oh shut up Arctus. And no I will not call you otherwise, especially when you bring that up." She snapped at him, hating to hear them still making fun of the slip up. Yes she cared about her appearance, but she didn't think that was a bad thing, not after what she had been coming off of.

at least was able to do something useful as he cast Gravity so that they could all stand. "So no inclination of where we are supposed to go. Great. And once again we are separated from everyone else. That is precisely what we need. I know I am a dick and all, but I had been wanting to you know, say hello to some other people." Karina paced around with her arms folded. "Wonder where we will end up next."

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    In his attempt to quickly move to the next boat, Kel had lost his footing seconds after taking the first step and crashed into Ignis's back and apparently something else for there were a few seconds before falling into the more mechanical ship. He groaned for a moment as he attempted to get is bearing on what had just occurred. "I don't think so, but yeah. Kel's right, nice to meet you." He shot Karina a quick, just puzzled look. "Kar-Kiar-what?" By this point, he'd floated to a horizontal position and it had been when he started looking around that everything seemed to look weird to him. "This is new." He mused while continuing to float around in various directions.

"So we still don't have a clear cut path on where to go, perfect. Still, I'll take convenient timing over being lost...wherever we are." Looking outside did nothing to help unless someone here knew how to navigate the stars. Unfortunately, Kel was oriented sideways when Castur restored gravity and he landed right on his sides. "Ow, definitely felt that one." He got back onto his feet once the pain had subsided. "Yeah, that aspect of this journey hasn't changed at all in the time you've been gone, but at least you didn't nearly drown before waking up on an island."

20. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur walked over to the vessel's controls and scratched his chin. "Ah...I see..." He glanced over at Kel. "Yeah. To no one's surprise, Little Miss Hothead was using the element of fire. Though she never explained why she was hiding her real name." He spoke, unfazed by the fact that Karina had used his previous name. Castur flicked a few switches though nothing appeared to happen. He nodded expectantly. "Hm..." Castur pressed several buttons and muttered to himself in an approving tone. The vessel made several beeps in response and the engines began to whir louder for a moment before stopping.

"Almost got it..." Castur glanced over at Karina. "Relax. There's nothing wrong with being separated from the others. We're a bunch of strong independent keyblade masters who don't need no massive group. Short of this ship blowing up with us all in it we're gonna be fine no matter what. So just take a deep breath while I randomly press things with suspicious labels and get us back on course. I've got this. Just...give me an hour...or ten. What's the worst that could happen?"