Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis turned Right

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina rolled her eyes on this boy as they approached. She flicked her wrist and summoned her own keyblade. "Hate to tell ya kid, but you are not that special, and we are not spying on you. How, tall, dark, and broody, over here knows... your name? I don't know but he does and it isn't because we are spying. We are just looking for a way out of here, so calm down." Karina approached him, taking a swipe at him just to knock the keyblade out of his hand in order to prove he wasn't as strong as he was. "We are looking for a way out of here, so if you want to follow, go ahead, but you don't have to. If you want to keep punching the wall, be my guest, I could care less if you die in here."

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Following behind Ignis as they ran through chamber after chamber in pursuit of the heartless that had taken Kairi and Pinnochio, the brief appearance of a ghost face was actually unnerving for the brief second it had appeared. "I saw it too, but it looks like it's gone now." He made sure to take a careful look around after saying that. "Let's just keep going." Thus Kel turned right and continued going in that direction.

4. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Faust seeing that the current events were heading into quite the interesting direction with the introduction of the youngest keyblader that he had ever seen. Strolling towards the boy not letting the fact that he had drawn his keyblade on the new larger group that he had found himself now in. Taking a few steps forwards the kid with his signature carefree smile as he summoned forth his who keyblade commenting "Oh, are we at the point where we all proclaim and so off our keyblades." after a split second flashing it back into non existence " Because then I'm Faust traveling magician. " Flashing a quick roll o sparks that rolled down his form from his head to his boots wincing as he felt stinging jolts of electricity stinging painfully against his skin. turning towards the others of the group "Didn't that nice old man need us to find some missing kids or something. i think they were Pochio, Revu, Dora, and Byri. i can't seem to remember."

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce helped Stratos up as the boy awoke. "Well, I'll be honest with you. I have no idea. I remember something about a whale but not really any details. Best i can guess, we're inside it for some reason." The keyblade master rubbed the back of his head. "I was with a couple of the others. Karina is back by the way." He took a deep breath, and turned to face the passage leading deeper into the whale. "Well, if we're here, some of the others might be as well. I don't really see much else to do but look for them. Maybe between us we can figure a way out of here. I just hope we leave through the front entrance..."

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna brought her hands together as she watched over Beuce and Stratos as they haven't woken up yet. Aux and Karina had left in search of the others. She closed her eyes and prayed for their quick recovery. After awhile, Beuce was the first to wake up. Luna smiled as a sigh of relief left her lips. Beuce ran over to Stratos and he too had woken up. Another sigh of relief left Luna as she ran over to them. "Oh thank goodness you two are alright!!" Luna ran over to the two with Jiminy on her shoulder. She then put her hands on her hips as she glared at the two. "You two had me worried sick!!!" Her face relaxed as she placed a hand on Beuce and Stratos' shoulder. "I'm just glad you guys are okay. Don't do that again alright." Luna smiled before catching the two up on the events that have happened thus far. "I only just got here with Aux, Karina, Beuce, and Steel. Aux and Karina went to go catch up with the others. They've went deep into this whale. I wanted to stay behind to make sure you guys were okay. If you guys want to run ahead, they went through there." Luna then pointed to the direction Aux and Karina took. "I would take a few moments to catch your breath before running ahead. You guys did just wake up."

7. Krowley Moderator

CHAMBER 35

Riku looked down at his weapon "A keyblade... so that'swhat its called." wraised an eyebrow at the group. "Just who are you guys supposed to be anyways?..."
    "He's Faust. The traveling magician." Aux sarcastically replied. He summoned his keyblade into his hand before making it vanish again.
    "So wait... you're all from other worlds then! My friends and I were going to go out and explore what was out there beyond our island, but then we got sucked into this mess." He dissolved his keyblade as he walked past them. "Well if love to pick your brains, but I have friends to find..."

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Twirling her ring around her finger, Karina contemplated the question. "We are a group of wielders called SOS, and then there is Faust the Magician apparently, I can't actually tell you who he is, he just started to follow us for some reason or other. I can't really tell you. Maybe desperate for companions. Anyways not the point. If you want to find your friends, the best bet is to meet back in the main mouth. After all I do happen to have some friends that are in here, I was looking for them, but they are stronger than a wannabe like you. I am sure they can find your friends just fine." Karina assured him, in the most friendly manner she could muster, which wasn't very friendly at all. "Come on lets stop wasting our time now."

9. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

After standing around for a bit and deciding what to do it was time to move on. At this point he noticed that Marx looked like he was feeling a little down. He walked close to him and guided him into the next rooms. As they walked he decided to say something to Marx. He did not know what was bothering him but maybe something he said would do something. "I do not know what is bothering you but you can not let that get to you. If you do then what ever is bothering you will win and you are stronger then that. If you do not like something then making the effort to change it is the first step." He continued to walk until they reached a room where something odd happened. A ghost's face appeared momentarily before vanishing as the party raced through. "It looked like some sort of ghost maybe it means something?" He did not know what that could be but the ghost was gone so he was not sure what could be done about it.

10. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur sighed and shook his head at Karina. "You don't need to be so mean to the kid. Picking on children isn't worth the effort. Just like it isn't fun to steal candy from a baby." Castur bumped against Karina as he stepped forward and whispered a faint "sorry" as he did so before placing his hands in his pockets. "The whole group name seems kind of lame. SOS makes it sound like we need help. Wait, I don't even know if I'm technically a part of it or not. Eh...probably not. Well good for me I guess. Bad news for Aux though." He joked. "Anyway, Karina's right. Look, kid, if you've got friends to look for you can either follow Hothead's advice or stick around us until you run into your friends. Not to brag but Karina's pretty strong and she's light enough to pick up and use as a shield if need be so cower behind her if you must. This is a no judgment zone unless someone is using a technique with the name Judgment in it then it's totally a Judgment zone."

Castur cleared his throat. "Sorry about the rambling. Still trying to find the sweet spot between annoying and double annoying." He scratched the back of his neck. "Let's go straight on ahead. I'm not getting good vibes with the left path." He said, beginning to head onward and straight...ward.

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

At least Karina didn't seem to want to talk about this further. For Ananta, that was a relief as she tried to push those awful feelings away, following behind Karina in the meantime. Castur and Karina seemed to be getting along pretty well, so she just listened to them. Ananta was happy Karina was back, honest, and she was happy she was confident with herself.

Ananta heard an unfamiliar voice and Aux commented on going left. "A voice...could that be those missing children...?" she wondered. "Tough, huh?" she commented on what Aux said as they walked left. They were met with a silver haired by and Aux looked to Ananta. "My guess is as good as yours." she shrugged. Though it was odd that he had a keybblade. Karina gave harsh words to Riku and Ananta tutted. "He's just a kid, Karina, don't be so harsh." Ananta didn't even bother to summon her keyblade. At least Aux didn't immediately try to attack Riku. Ananta did a small clapping to herself to commend him...mentally.

After the others said their piece, Ananta walked over to Riku held her hands towards him. Green healing light came from her hands and healed the boy of any injuries he may have. "Sorry they're so tough on you. But my comrades are right. Either you can stay here and stay lost, or you can come with us and we can ensure you're reunited with your friends. Ah, but first, my name is Ananta. You know Faust over there. The tough girl is Karina, the redhead is Aux, and the annoying one is Castur." she smiled. "What's your name?"

12. Krowley Moderator

CHAMBER 37
    (Ananta, Aux, Castur, Faust, Karina, Riku)

The party fast traveled to Chamber 37!

"Riku," he replied to Ananta. "And thanks for the offer, but..." He gripped his fist as he kept walking. "I'll pass. I'm done being treated as a kid. When we left our island, we made a pact. That the three of us would help find Kairi find her real home. Once we set sail, there was no going back... We knew we might never see our parents again, and we took the risk. We had one chance to leave and we took it. After Destiny islands fell to darkness.

Destiny Islands was the name of the place where the battle o 10k heartless took place. Interesting to know that was their ticket back to the realm of light.

"But just because we lost our home, that was no excuse to stop searching. We couldn't let fear stop us.... I'm not afraid of the darkness!" Riku called out as his voice echoed throughout the chamber.

As the group hit another dead end, a gelatinous heartless fell from above, it's giant stomach showing to be a cage that had Pinocchio inside of it.
    "Riku! Help!" he cried asthe heartless hung from the ceiling by it's arms.

"Hey, drop him!" Riku was about to summon his keyblade when the chamber shook violently. A hole opened up beneath the group, causing them all to fall through

All players fell back into the mouth!

------------------------------

CHAMBER 29
    (AJ, Ignis, Kaida, Kel, Marx, Sora)

The group fast traveled to Chamber 29!

Left or RIGHT?

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel went right

14. Krowley Moderator

CHAMBER 21
    (AJ, Ignis, Kaida, Kel, Marx, Sora)

The group fast traveled to Chamber 21

As the party arrived at the dead end, the same heartless that took Kairi earlier, was dangling from the top of the chamber as it held Kairi inside.
    "Don't worry Kairi, we'll get you out!" He began to charge forward. "Sora wait!"

The ground opened up from beneath the group as everyone fell in.

The party is now back at the mouth!

15. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel, having long since decided that he would miraculously wind up wherever he needed to be, stayed lying on the ground inside the mouth chamber. Most of the comrades had left, with only him, Luna, and the unconscious Stratos and Beuce remaining. Watching Aux leave in such a hurry had certainly been funny, but once that was over, he decided to just roll over and take a nap. Of course it was a bit hard, what with the smell and all, but he had slept in worse places. Eventually stirring could be heard, and Beuce' voice called out to Stratos. Once both boys were up, Luna seemed to give them a mild lecture about how worried she had been. No sooner had she mentioned that they should try to catch up with the others than the entire group that had gone ahead was unceremoniously dropped from seemingly nowhere.

"How convenient." The wolf said aloud over the pained mumbling of the party members. He was currently reiterating his thoughts on always miraculously being in the right place. He hadn't even had to move.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina rolled her eyes at Castur and Ananta as they lectured her about the hard truth that Karina stated to the boy. She didn't argue but didn't really try and stop the way things were going. After a moment they began walking out, Riku being as much of a hot head than her. Before she could reply to him however, the floor opened up and they fell through and she landed flat on her back. Slowly though Karina picked herself up and looked to Riku. "You should fear the darkness. It is a hole you don't want to get lost down." She warned, her heart hurting as she thought of the dark path that lead to the loss of her keyblade. ​

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Kaida certainly hadn't expected the sudden fall through the floor so she went to brace herself and was surprised that the fall didn't hurt as bad as she expected. As she leaned up groggily from the unexpected movement she realized quickly she was on top of someone and got up alert and quickly got off of them and said, "Oh man I'm sorry I didn't mean to the floor just kind of sudden- Aux?" she looked around and realized everyone else was around and alive... for the most part. There were some new faces but she couldn't seem to find Aislinn anywhere which made her worried. Eventually Kaida stood up and joked loudly so enough people could hear, "Forget about darkness consuming the worlds. The universe is gonna get eaten by this whale." Kaida summoned out her keyblade and said, "As much as I'd love the reunion I'll check back with you guys in a minute but I just lost 2 of these kids and I'm gonna get them back before I settle." and she started heading back to the entrance to all the chambers.

18. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur wanted to keep talking but before he could say anything he soon found himself losing the footing beneath him due to the floor disappearing. He had prepared to make a graceful landing, flipping in midair to orient himself in the right direction. The only problem was that Karina had landed first and was just recovering from the fall in the spot he intended to land in. "Watch ou–" He tried to warn as he crashed into the young woman and bowled her over. "Oomph! Aarrgghh...thanks for not having your keyblade out. For being a hardass...your...never mind." He grunted and mumbled a nervous apology to Karina as he stood up and held his hand out to offer the girl a little assistance with getting up after he had unceremoniously knocked her down.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    The instant the heartless came into view and was in a somewhat stationary position, Kel brought out his keyblade and readied himself to attack. Sora took the first step and the footing beneath them vanished, causing them to fall into the darkness once again. This time he landed flat on his face and got up slowly with a groan to find himself back at the mouth of the whale. The anatomy of this whale had to be seriously messed up given that they fell down and somehow ended up back at the whale's mouth. Okay that aside, everyone else seemed to be here as well. Kel felt relieved to see Luna given he'd fallen off the boat first back on with John Smith, surprised to see Karina here too and glad to see everyone else that he knew. The ones he didn't, well he supposed it was good to see them. Aux also made it into that category since his opinion on him was low, but not cause of any personal reasons. Mainly due to the lack of any interactions with him.

With his keyblade still in hand, Kel got up himself. "As good as it is to see everyone again, we still have some kids to rescue if anyone wants to help."

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  20. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"Nice to meet you Riku." Ananta spoke. The boy exclaimed how he wasn't afraid of the darkness, but Ananta knew all too well what it was like being trapped in the Realm of Darkness. She looked around and suddenly felt the whole chamber collapse. They began to fall and each one of them landed, with Karina getting squished by Castur. Ananta was unable to move herself and she ended up flopping onto the ground next to Beuce. She groaned a moment and soon stood up. "Ugh...oh...who...oh!" she gasped. "Beuce! You're okay, I was...I was so worried since it'd been so long." she said, covering her mouth.​