Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur sighed and folded his arms as he watched Karina chew out Ananta. He only half paid attention to the conversation but it had gone on for too long already and he wasn't interested in hearing more of it. "As much as I'm not enjoying this sass we should get back to moving. Karina, if you're still mad at Ananta by the time we're out of here, go ahead and duke it out with her when we're outside. Until then, you two really shouldn't be wasting your time talking to each other. Whatever baggage you all have won't be resolved in this labyrinth."

"Anyway. Moving on. When all else fails, go left. Karina, it'd be nice if you can direct that spiciness of yours into direction-ness. Maybe then we'll have a chance at getting out of here because if we're going to be stuck here for the rest of our lives I really don't want you hating me for eating Aux first and I really don't want to have to move on to you eventually." Castur gave a slight smirk and began walking towards the left path.

(Castur headed Left)

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina waved Ananta off with her excuses. She didn't want to keep talking about this and neither did Arctus apparently. He clearly wasn't familiar with the typical conversations of her and Ananta, but Karina certainly wouldn't still be on this when they left, not unless someone brought it back up again. She was trying to live by the motto "move on", she wasn't going to dwell on it once the conversation was over, there was no point in it. "Yeah yeah, don't worry about me."

Arctus then started directing them and Karina followed behind for as he chose the direction, giving Aux a knowing smile when Arctus said to go left. He then continued however, causing Karina to shake her head slightly at him and his comment with that wry smile of his. "Do you want to go. I bet I could take you down." She challenged. "But do you really think going further into this thing will help? We could go back and, you know, wait until it opens its mouth again, stab its gums until it has no other choice. I just came in here to assess who was here, but I don't think going deeper is going to get us out. I could lead you back out of here if you wanted." She suggested, but Arctus was no idiot, she figured that he could find his own way out if he wanted to. ​

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel, not trusting the direction that Pinnichio wanted to go in, opted to go right

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida followed Kel to the right to the right to the right to the right NOW KICK NOW KICK NOW WALKIN BY YOSELF

5. Krowley Moderator

CHAMBER 12

The party was fast traveled to Chamber 12!

The group looked around as everything seemed to look just like any other chamber. Pinocchio and Kairi stepped forward as they looked around.
    "Aww, Riku's not here..." Pinocchio said sadly. "Guess we'll keep looking somewhere else. He's really good at this game..."

"Man... Why does Riku always have to go off an be so cool all the time." Sora found a nearby wall and kicked it hard.
    As he did, the chamber started to shake. "Whoa!" he gasped out. "Uh-oh... I think I made it mad."

Two gelatinous heartless fell from above, being held up by their stretchy arms. Their stomachs being giant cages, they descended from above, and each heartless swallowed a prisoner. The left taking Kairi, and the right taking Pinocchio.

"Get me outta here!" Pinocchio yelled.
    "Sora!" Kari called out.
    "Kairi! Pinocchio!" Sora tried to chase after them, but both heartless slingshoted themselves back into the air, and were using their long arms to swing across the room before heading out of the chamber.

"We gotta go after them! They have Kairi!" Sora said as he led the others out.

The party was flooded back out to Chamber 9!
    Chamber's 10, 11, and 12 are closed off!

(AJ, Ignis, Kaida, Kel, Marx, Sora)

Straight or left?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAMBER 33
    (Ananta, Aux, Caster, Faust, Karina)

The party fast traveled to Chamber 33!
    LEFT or straight?

"I doubt we'd do anything major from the inside against this thing... My guess is if he won't open that gaping maw of his, we'll just have to force him. Upset his stomach or something... Wherever it is." He took a pause and turned to Castur. "And you are NOT eating me, thank you. I already get chewed up enough as it is by this one," he pointed his head at Karina as they kept walking.

As they hit
    "Another Dead end! Sora! Pinocchio where are you!" A disgruntled young boy;s voice called out.
    It didn't sound like any voice from their party, "Whoever that is... seem to be just as lost as we are...." He turned to Karina. "Always left right?"

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 2.png
    Ignis had been reunited with Kel and introduced to Marx when soon enough Kaida and AJ had come into the room as well. Kaida began bombarding Ignis with questions and Ignis felt the urge to shove her to the ground to calm her down.

"Well, long story short, I and some others got sent to some world underground, stopped a crazy mercenary, were given some weird flying ship thing, and swallowed by this whale. Nothing more or less than any other thing we've experienced on this little trip of ours." She scratched her head, trying to think of anything else to say. "Oh, and I supposed there was Ananta with us, and 2 other guys who joined up with us. One was Faust, who we found in a world filled with ice, and another named Arctus that joined in the previous world."

As she answered Kaida's questions, the group of keybladers had begun following some puppet who was apparently Pinocchio , a kid with spiky hair named Sora, and a girl with red hair who was Kairi. Past that she hadn't paid much attention to who they really were. Eventually the group ended up in another room and were attacked by two heartless that took Pinocchio and Kairi hostage inside them and ran away. At this point some water, at least Ignis hoped it was water, shoved the group out of the room and back into a previous one, leaving them only two options to go.

"Well, guess I'll go straight. Don't really feel like testing my luck with turns right now." Ignis continued walking casually forward, not really in a hurry, even with what just happened.

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

The blonde listened to Ignis' answers to the question and she seemed to get the cooler worlds to get to than she did. Especially with a mercenary ship and all. The names Faust and Arctus meant nothing to her, except that Arctus sounded vaguely familiar as if she heard it in passing. And she was happy to know what happened to Ananta. "Well, I'm glad you're at least alright." as soon a that was said, Kaida was a bit surprised everything went so wrong so quickly. She supposed it was about time for things to start doing just that. Sora started freaking out about how they needed to get back and save them and Kaida looked to him and said, "Don't worry. We will. But we can't go back the same way so we've gotta find another way in." and she started heading the same direction as Ignis

8. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Sora seemed to have stopped his attack which was a good thing. Then he decided that it would be nest to stick together for the time being and followed everyone onto the right path. They soon entured a chamber that more or less looked the same as the others. Then Sora said, 'Man... Why does Riku always have to go off an be so cool all the time." Sora found a nearby wall and kicked it hard.' As he did, the chamber started to shake. How a kick did that was beyond him. Two gelatinous heartless fell from above, being held up by their stretchy arms. Their stomachs being giant cages, they descended from above, and each heartless swallowed a prisoner. The left taking Kairi, and the right taking Pinocchio. At this point he was not surprised. Soon they were taken pack by water and there was only two paths to take. "We have to Save Kairi." A princess of heart was taken which was not a good thing. Ignis then said, 'Well, long story short, I and some others got sent to some world underground, stopped a crazy mercenary, were given some weird flying ship thing, and swallowed by this whale. Nothing more or less than any other thing we've experienced on this little trip of ours. Oh, and I supposed there was Ananta with us, and 2 other guys who joined up with us. One was Faust, who we found in a world filled with ice, and another named Arctus that joined in the previous world.' "Arctus is here?" The only reason he knew that name was because Karina had said it. "We will find Kairi and the others.", he told Sora.
    He then headed straight

9. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce stirred briefly, and let out a loud groan. He moved his hand up to his aching forehead before letting it back down onto the ground, only to be startled by the wet squishy nature of it. Instantly being stirred awake, he looked around to see they were completely surrounded by some sort of fleshy substance. A quick curaga relieved him of his headache, and he began to try to think how he'd gotten into this situation. The last thing he remembered was...They had defeated ursula and sealed the keyhole...Then something about a whale...maybe? The details were incredibly fuzzy. He looked around to find none of his companions he'd been in the last world with, but there was a sight fore sore eyes.

"Stratos, Stratos wake up!" He shook the boy's shoulder with his right arm, in an attempt to rouse him. Standing up, Beuce took another glance around. They weren't confined to the chamber they currently stood in, as there was clearly a large opening leading deeper into the beast. That...may not have been the most pleasant means of continuing on, but it was the only one they had. They may even run into others in the SOS along the way. For now though, Beuce looked down at Stratos, waiting for him to awaken. ​

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel supposed that he couldn't be surprised to hear that two new people had tagged along in the worlds she had gone to when they had just gotten Marx's to join them and he was a wolf when they first ran into him. Just as they had entered the next chamber, two heartless had dropped down from up above, coinciding with Sora kicking the wall in frustration, nabbed both Kairi and Pinnochio and ran off. "Well don't just stand there, we won't find them just standing around here." He said to Sora, then followed behind the others in the direction they had gone.

11. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

"Owwww...."
    The boy groaned as he started to get awake. The last thing he knew that had happened was that he had managed to solve an issue with some kind of volcano, nature god and set things on that world right. Then, they had gotten onto a raft and on their way on the sea to the unknown, they had been caught up by yet another kind of roadblock of sorts. He had blacked out from there, but waking up he felt somewhat sore and his surroundings didn't feel like...any kind of ground. Sitting back up, he looked around to see one of his fellow keyblade wielders, though not any one that he had been with recently, saying, "Beuce?" Confused as to why he was suddenly here alongside him.

Standing back up, the boy stretched himself out before looking around. To say that where they were was different would be a bit of an understatement. Trying to shake himself out, the boy looked back to his friend and said, "Beuce, where uh, where are we?"

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina only gave Aux a vicious smile as he called her out for chewing him out. "awe come on, isn't that all you are good for?" She knew perfectly well that that wasn't true, but she always had fun with his reactions. She guessed maybe that was why Arctus always did it to her.

Before the conversation could go any further there was a voice and Karina looked to their left. "Yep, always left, let's check it out." She had hardly noticed the new addition to their group, but as long as he kept quiet and out of the way, Karina didn't care if he followed them around. ​

13. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Marx was silent for quite a while, letting when they met up with Kaida’s group and eventually seeing Kairi and Pinocchio get captured. Then following Ignis and the others straight forward to the next chamber, Marx drooped his head to see others talking. “Wish I could have friends like them...” He muttered to himself in sadness. But then he realized all that’s happened to him, Marx couldn’t fit in anywhere. Perhaps it would be better if he was just alone...

14. Krowley Moderator

CHAMBER 36
    (Ananta, Aux, Castur, Faust, Karina)

Party fast traveled to Chamber 36!

"Keep chewing on tough meat and you're gonna wreck your teeth..." Aux lectured before the group approached the young boy. He wore a yellow sleeveless top and poofy blue pants. His shoes were longer than average and he donned long, silver hair down to his neck.

The boy punched the wall before turning around.
    His eyes widened as he stepped forward, summoning his KINGDOM KEY keyblade. "Who are you?! And how long have you been spying on me!?"
    He wasn't sure if the boy came with another group, or was still new. Aux looked towards Ananta. "Pick up another stray? That, or he's Riku or Sora..."
    "What do you know about us!?" Riku continued shouting questions as he stood his ground. "Answer me or else... you don't know what this is... but it's a powerful weapon stronger than any blade. It's powered by the strength of my heart. Not just anyone can wield it..."

This boy.
    Knows nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAMBER 2

The party fast traveled to Chamber 2!

Straight or RIGHT?

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis continued straight

16. Krowley Moderator

CHAMBER 14

The party fast traveled to Chamber 14!

Straight or left?

17. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis continued straight

18. Krowley Moderator

CHAMBER 17

Straight or left?

19. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis went Left

20. Krowley Moderator

CHAMBER 16

A ghost's face appeared momentarily before vanishing as the party raced through.
    "Huh... what was..." Sora stopped for a moment. "Did you guys see something?"

Left or Right?