Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Well at least she wasn't the only one with anger issues it seemed. Though Karina didn't know how she felt about the other one being someone that they once were against. He couldn't be trusted, not fully at least, but at least he had her back for now, taking on the eels mostly so she could deal with Ursula. Steel it seemed, had also joined in on that fight. Between the three men, they seemed to have the eels handled with little problem. Aux had tried to take the Trident away from Ursula, but well, that turned into a valuable lesson for Karina herself to learn. She might have had more strength than Aux, but it didn't take much for her to cause Aux to let go, using whatever power was contained within that weapon. Karina watched the bubbles floating from his hands, taking note of it. She didn't want to touch the Trident directly then, not until it was away from Ursula at least. If she did she would need to do it with the help of her keyblade. Perhaps if they could formulate a proper plan, but none would work, not without communicating them in front of Ursula, which would then ruin half the point of said plan. If they caught her off guard, having one person perhaps flank her while another two distracted, maybe they would stand a chance, but it would need to be well organized, and in the middle of a fight like this, reorganizing was not going to be a simple task.

Instead of focusing on that she just focused on the task at hand, avoiding blasts of magic, and touching the trident, all the while trying to get the trident away from Ursula. Whenever she could get close enough to the woman, Karina took a slash at the wrist or hands, but those shots were far and few between. When she found herself unable to do that, Karina took swipes at wherever she could, at least aiming for the midsection, where she transitioned from woman to octopus. It wasn't that Karina thought that it would be a particularly weak spot, just an open obvious spot for her to hit. Any damage could be considered a distraction. At the very least she could stand a chance of keeping Ursula's attention off her companions, and it was possible that they would be smart enough to figure out to try and get the jump on her on their own. She doubted that Ursula would be that naive though. As pathetic as she was, Karina still get the sense that she had some shred of intelligence, she had planned all this out after all, and knew who the princess of heart where, and which were in her midst. That itself made her more dangerous, and Karina worry about Luna's safety. Ursula likely didn't work by herself, making it that much more important to succeed here.
    "Come on Beuce, please try and take this opportunity." Karina thought as she glanced over at Beuce before swimming around Ursula and attacking relentlessly from the back, taking the brunt of the damage that Ursula dealt her, not wanting to back off just yet.
    Word count: 532
    EXP: 00
    BP: 0/104
    Flotsam: 100/300
    Jetsam: 166/300
    Ursula: 1614/2000

6/30

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce was beginning to get pretty tired of the electric beams the two eels were firing out of their mouths thanks to Ursula's magic. Thankfully for him, Aux came up behind it and gripped it firmly by the tail, and went to town on the thing. He slammed it against the wall over and over until Beuce got dizzy just watching it. The eel finally managed to break out of his grasp by shocking him while the other came to its aid. Aux however, was having none of that. With the two eels stunned from being thrown into one another, Steel rushed in and beat Jetsam away from his counterpart, leaving it wide open. Having gathered the necessary energy to utilize the keyblade's innate ability to combine commands, Beuce was ready to finish the eel off. "Well, this is one down." Beuce said, reading Synchronous Gale in a high stance.

What happened next was an odd sight. Around the cavern, it began to snow. It was translucent, ethereal snow seemingly unaware it was surrounded by water. Beuce meanwhile, didn't move an inch as he focused all his energy into the attack which would finish off the eel. If they could get the two of them out of the way, Ursula wouldn't likely have a chance against all five of them. He thought of the two skills he wanted to combine, Zantetsuken and Vorpal Blitz. Instantly, the keyblade seemed to resonate and fill his mind with a new technique meeting his requirements.
    "Link Synchro: Zankouriken!" A pair of semi-visible duplicates appeared on either side of Beuce, and then all three were gone. In what seemed like an instant, three simultaneous slashes reached across the water, leaving trails of blue ice in their wake. Flotsam, not having a fraction of the necessary reaction time to do anything about this attack, was only held together by the ice that now encased him. With Beuce now behind him, the ice shattered and Flotsam floated to the top of the cave.

Beuce looked down at the keyblade in his hand, and muttered a quick say of gratitude.
    "Thanks buddy, wherever you are. You were a big help." He dismissed Stratos' keyblade and turned his attention to Ursula. Aux and Steel seemed to have the only remaining eel covered. The timing was perfect, as Karina seemed to be taking quite a beating from the sea witch. Calling Lofty Grasp, his own keyblade, into his hand. He swung the blue end and called forth a mine spell, followed by gravity to pull her into the mines that exploded and knocked her back into the air. Ursula laughed, however, as she seemed to have taken just about no damage from the barrage. It looked like she'd set up some kind of preventative measure against magic already. Beuce let out a tsk and swam forward to help Karina. If a surprise attack wasn't going to do the trick, they'd have to brute force it.

Words: 501
    EXP: 200
    BP
    Flotsam: lolrip
    Ursula: 1614/2000

December attendance: 3/30

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Good Beuce managed to deal with Flotsam, that was good. More than that though he noticed her glance for help and answered the call. While Karina remained taking a beating from Ursula trying to distract her, Beuce prepared his own magic, creating a large explosion, which Karina would have though would have at least jarred the witch enough for Karina to pry trident from her hands, but instead she just laughed at them like they were nothing. The laugh was jarring as Ursula spun around knocking Karina back once more as Beuce swam forward to help her with this task. A slight tint of red surrounded her area as Karina realized what had happened. She had perhaps taken too many hits in order to distract. From her back and side blood flowed, as the salt water stung at her wounds. While Karina winced at this pain, it didn't stop her. Shrugging it off she tried to get herself back into the fight alongside Beuce. Clearly this was not a fight for one person to fight but it would take, at the very least, both of them.

"You know, I always thought it was about time to cover up those old scars, just haven't expected to cover them with new ones." Karina tried to make light of the beating she had taken, not paying it too much mind, but she wasn't sure if it just made her sound more edgy than anything. She had come to the realization that she had a bad habit of doing such things without intent and it gave people the wrong impression. That being said when she started the only impression she cared to give off was one to tell people to stay the hell away from her. Now it was more a worry about her words coming out wrong, but at the same time, if she hadn't chased Beuce off by now, she probably never would. He could have left her when she went to return to Black Coats, never had to think of her again, but he didn't, so perhaps it was no longer as much of a worry. As for the others, Aux and Steel she didn't care what they thought of her, and Luna, well she could use a hint to tone it down, not that she thought Luna would take the comment that way. She would more likely take it as an invitation to help. At least she wasn't as bad as Ananta was though, and generally, Luna's help was actually, well, helpful.

Trying to place the thoughts to the side, Karina moved alongside Beuce to attack in tandem with him. Flanking Ursula would only do them so good since her tentacles allowed her to attack on all sides of her. That being said at the same time Karina didn't let herself be too close to Beuce, she knew how magic worked. Some could effect an area and she didn't want to make them easy targets either. She had been targeted enough when acting as a distraction, it was time to go about this somewhat smart as they continued to try and beat down on Ursula before the woman gained anymore power from that cauldron, or the trident.

Word count: 537
    EXP: 500
    BP: 0/104
    Flotsam: 0/300
    Ursula: 1510/2000

7/30

4. Krowley Moderator

Aux's hands were still in searing pain, as he looked up to find Ursula, was preparing some sort of powerful magical attack involving the cauldron below. His hands were in too much of a burning hand for him to clench his fists to do much damage. He maybe summoning the keyblade would help? But how would it here? He'd still be gripping onto something and hurting his palms even more. Maybe he could at least cure his hands. But even then, he'd still need the blade to make it effective. His hand shook, wanting to summon it, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. As he recalled what he did to his late friend, a memory from earlier resurfaced into his head.

Three years ago...
    Aux was walking down the streets of the Central Haven shop district as he was carrying a punching bag over his shoulder like a large duffel bag. He was fully suited in his academy uniform.
    "Hey Aux!" a boy's voice called out, causing aux to stop and turn. It was a blue haired boy who waved and did a brisk jog to catch up to him. "I thought that was you," he smiled. "You're the only one who still keeps the uniform on even after training!" Aux stayed silent as if not knowing who he was. The boy scratched the back of his head. "Right, I should probably introduce myself. My name is-"

At that moment, his memory gltiched for a moment as if he couldn't remember the boy's name.

"You're the guy who does clean up, right?" Aux confirmed.
    "Yeah that's me," the boy replied with a smile. "I think the official title is 'Custodial assistant of-"
    "What do you want?" Aux asked coldly.
    "Oh... well, Krowley told me what happened. About the whole thing with your memories and all. Just wanted to see if you needed a friend," he smiled offering his hand to shake.
    Aux looked at his hand and immediately turned around to keep walking. "I don't need your pity."
    The boy quickly jogged to keep up hastily. "Oh no, I-I didn't mean it like that! I just thought, since I'm new here, and you feel as if you're new here that we could help each other out. I mean that's what friends are for, right?"
    Aux stopped walking, causing the blue haired boy to quick smack his face into Aux's punching bag and down onto the ground. Aux turned around and looked at the boy, now sitting on the floor. He winced a bit as he made impact with the ground.
    "We're not friends," Aux replied through his helmet.
    "Well I mean... not yet. I don't even know what you look like." he chuckled to himself as he got off the ground.
    Aux took off his helmet and glared at the boy. "I see myself everyday and don't even recognize it," he said, pointing to his face aggressively. "Tell me... what exactly does that have to do with friendship?"
    The boy paused for a brief moment as if trying to keep in laughter. He let out a small chortle through his nose.
    "OH, THAT'S IT!" Aux grabbed the boy off the ground by his collar, prompting the boy to immediately defend itself.
    "No no no! You just have helmet hair and I thought it was funny!"
    Aux stopped and raised an eyebrow. "What?"
    "Your hair, it's all... messy."
    "So?"
    "You don't care?"
    Aux dropped the boy onto his feet again. "Why should I?"
    The boy quickly turned his attention to the store next to them titled; 'Dress and Suit.'
    The boy smiled before turning to Aux and said; "Wait right here!" He excitedly went around him and into the store.
    Aux was prepared to immediately walk off, but stopped himself after only two steps. He didn't know why. This kid was clearly annoying him, but something about his optimism was different. Maybe it's because he hadn't had much of it himself lately. He decided to wait it out for a minute out of just sheer curiosity.
    The boy came out of the store and through a small black piece of clothing at Aux. He looked down at the piece of clothing and found that it was a black hat with the taboo design of a lion on it. He raised an eyebrow at it before looking at the boy.
    "There! That should help keep your hair all nice and flat," he smiled. As folded his arms in his accomplishment, he looked down at his wrist and widened his eyes at the time. "Aww man, I'm late... I gotta head out, but I'll see you tomorrow buddy!" He gave a quick wave as he rushed past him and ran up the street.
    "I don't want this!" he yelled at the boy running off.
    "Not yet you don't!" he yelled back, continuing to run.
    "And we're not friends!"
    "Not yet we're not!" he yelled, being even further way before fading from view.

Aux looked at the hat and scoffed before looking at a nearby trash can.
    He could've just thrown it away. He could have...

Present day
    Aux saw that Ursula was still wielding the trident preparing to strike. He quickly charged in front of her and held out his hand to summon a new keyblade.
    The Trident met the keyblade with a powerful clang, as Aux prevented her from striking the cauldron, He parried away her attack before using his keyblade to strike against her and push her against the wall. He used his keyblade and spent almost all his MP casting Aero spells on everyone.

Word count: 936
    EXP: 200
    BP: 0/204
    Ursula: 1306/2000

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
  5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Focus. Keep your head in this battle Aux." She hated to admit it but they needed all the help they could get, and Aux being distracted certainly wouldn't offer the help she was seeking. "With one eel down we stand a better chance, now strike when the iron is hot!" She called out again. He was staring at his hands, like he was still getting over the wound, meanwhile her back and side were a bloody mess and she was still fighting. What had gotten into that boy? He should be strong enough to nearly deal with this by himself. He had thrown them all into the realm of darkness like they were nothing after all. Why was he just sitting there? Sure the battle was hard, but it was not hopeless yet, they still stood a chance of winning if they pushed enough.

Just when Karina was about to give up on the boy, there was a flash of light and a keyblade appeared in his hands. She had to admire the keyblade for a moment, it was quite interesting, she liked the design of it.
    "There we go, now we are talking." She muttered to herself as Aux laid into Ursula as well. Not only did he manage to do a fair amount of damage to her but after that Karina felt a familiar gust of wind surround her. It was a promise of safety and a bit of a break from the on slaughter of attacks. "Thanks." Karina breathed out, taking that as a chance to get on top of things and counter Ursula, taking the fight on herself.

Since Aux had driven her into the wall, Karina decided to try something she had yet to experiment with under water. Focusing her breathing, she let time slow around her. Within an instant, she was slipping between folds in time appearing in front of Ursula, driving her harder with her keyblade into the wall of her grotto. Karina's back barked with pain, but she smiled through it facing Ursula. "Soon you will have none of your little 'babies' to cower behind. We are going to end this." If Steel and Luna were on top of things, they would already be dealing with the other eel, leaving Ursula on her own to defend against three of them, soon to be five. With those odds, there was little chance that they would lose, and Karina didn't want to even think that way. They would have a good fighting chance, they already did. Ursula was starting to look rough as just barely three people were there, and even that had only been a recent thing. For a while it was just her and she managed to make her mark. Yes they were going to end this, and they were going to end it sooner rather than later. She now knew that some of her abilities would help, even under water, so it would be something to keep in mind and use to her advantage going forward from here.

Word count: 508
    EXP: 600
    BP: 0/208
    Ursula: 1098/2000

8/30

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 2.png
    Soon enough the group managed to get to the throne room only to find it in shambles, with the king lying down and Sweets caring for him. From what Ignis gathered, Rourke went crazy, not much of a surprise to her, and got very rough with the king. There was a speech about the crystal, and the king saying they needed to go down some hole that was in the room to find Rourke, Milo, and Kida, and a bunch of other stuff. At that point Ignis was already standing near the hole and getting ready to jump in. She already figured from looking at Sweets as they came in the old guy didn't have any time left, so there wasn't much point in standing around feeling sorry.

"Well, might as well go do this sooner than later. You guys coming or what?" She jumped down the hole without waiting for the others, figuring she'd surprise Rourke.

December Attendant: 3/30

7. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

After Marx was bowing down to Te Fiti for a little bit, he did a double take when Kel asked why we should bow, so he enlightened him, “It’s just respect Kel, she made all life on this world. Plus she’s a goddess, it’d be rude to not respect a goddess.” He sighed and shook his head in disappointment to him. Looking over at the group and Te Fiti, Marx pulled out his book again then his charcoal pencil and started to write again. Then he popped his head again to hear AJ’s statement. “Your right, there should be a keyhole around here somewhere.” Marx looked around while writing in his book every now and then.

December Attendance 5/30

8. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

It seemed like nothing was really happening. He still felt like it was kinda of strange. That said he thought that it might be best to relax while he could. He stood my the mass of the boat as he watched everyone. Marx had just said something about the keyhole. "I say we relax while we can. Try to enjoy it." Then Marx went back to writing in his book. Everything seemed to be fine for the time being. As he watch the others the one thing that came to mind was how it seemed like it had not seem that long ago that he rand into this group. Time was still hard for him to gauge. For all he knew it could very well could have been yesterday that he wound up in the realm of darkness and ran into the boy with boy hair that would be the first person who he would consider a friend. The people that he had met in this group was nothing like how he met Aldwin. This group was just by chance but Aldwin always seemed like he came to him.

~some years ago.
    He stood on the beach wear he would latter build a snowman with Aldwin. He was just asked to help find the Well of delight for what felt like the hundredth time today and he decided to go to beach wear he might be left alone. If it was not one thing it was another. Someone always wanted something from you or want to use you but the boy with brown hair he would call friend for many year, Aldwin was different. For days now he felt like someone was following him but he never really saw anyone. Bob was always there but it was never him because Bob was never that smart. He saw glimpses of a person every once and a while with brown hair but never really saw them until today.

He stood there looking at the water when he felt like someone was coming up to him. He turned around but did not see anyone once again. Giving up on the idea he turn back to water. A few minutes later someone spoke "hay this seems like a nice place to relax and get away from it all. You are Andrew right? I am Aldwin" He turned and saw a boy around his age standing there. He had brown hair and stood there with a smile. He knew what this boy wanted and it was what everyone wanted and that was help finding the well of delight or to use him. He gave a simple nod to his name being said. "Let me guess you want help finding the well of delight." "Not at all to be honest I am kind of tired of hearing about it." He stood there shocked for a moment. "I see you around always getting picked on by Bob and I thought you could use a friend." The boy sanding before him did not seem like the rest of the people around. This boy seemed friendly. For the next few hours they stood there and talked...

7/30

9. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Seeing as they were probably on a tight schedule with Rouke planing to most likely hightail it and run with the heart and Kida. just the fact that Rouke was willing to destroy such a interesting place alone was to enough for Faust to stand against him there was not any way to back down now that the king asked them to help save Kida and the heart. Following after Ignis as she jumped in the same hole Rouke had taken to where the heart must be.

As he neared the hole Faust turned back around standing in the ankle deep water saying to the group "Come on guys, we have a city to save!" Just As Faust turned back to follow Ignis down the hole he tripped on something hidden just below the waters edge falling in after ignis his smiling never changing laughing into the hole.

3/30

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel understood that it was a matter of respect but overall didn't change that fact that he didn't bow. Instead of voicing it once again, he kept this to himself and instead watched Marx's write in his book. He remembered seeing him do the same earlier on their ride here and then thought nothing of it. Now though he was a bit curious as to what he was writing. "Is that book important to you?"

6/30

11. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur glanced over at the king. The old man looked to be in terrible shape and given his age, he wasn't sure if there could be anything to be done to help the man, even with magic. Still, as the others jumped in ahead of Castur, he was reminded that now was not the time for such sentimentality. Rourke was still out there and Atlantis was in danger because of it. Letting out a sigh he nodded as he headed over towards the hole. "Alright alright. Don't rustle your jimmies." He grumbled as he stepped forward and leapt after Ignis and Faust.

3/30

12. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

years ago continued
    .... he stood by Aldwin for a few more minutes. "So why is it that that you are not interested in the Well of delight" "Meah to tell you the truth AJ this place has looked for it for what seems like forever yet there are no signs." He was a bit taken aback by the name Aldwin just called him. The only person that called him that was his mom. "You just called me AJ" he said offhandedly. Aldwin just stood there with him over looking the water of the lake. That was when he herd a familiar voice. "What are you doing hear with this loser Aldwin? Tell you what I am feeling like I will let it slide if you join my crew." "No thank you Bob." Standing behind Bob was two of his followers. Bob's smile turned into a frown. "I can't beleve you just said no to me. No one tell me no and gets away with it." "I just did." he said this as he turned to leave. Bob held his fists up like he was ready for a battle. "I would not do that bob." At this moment Bob came rushing towards Aldwin who sidestepped and elbowed Bob knocking him down in one swift motion. He just stood there in shock for a moment. "Where did you learn to fight?" "You lean a few things when you see the light AJ. Most of the time you just have to out think your attacker." He stood there a moment looking confused. "I have to go but we can talk more tomorrow." With that said Aldwin left him. Thinking that it was best to leave before Bob got up he left the area as well.

8/30

13. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

While the boy was writing in his book, he heard AJ speak about relaxing a bit. Sighing in a little bit of relief the masked wielder kept writing in his book with leather padding as the cover. It has multiple designs engrgraved on the front, wether it was a heartless symbol, a key, star or heart. Marx then brought his attention to Kel when he asked about his book, “It is indeed important to me, just as is these crystals and my mission.” Continuing to write in his book, Marx kept thinking about things that were unknown to him.

Decamber Attendance 6/30

14. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

He heard something about a book and came out of his thoughts. Kel had just asked something about Marx's book. 'It is indeed important to me, just as is these crystals and my mission.' Marx had said. "If you are writing notes then there are better ways then simply writing them down. We do after all have a magical book that updates every once and a while. Dreamer's book or better known as the Dreamer Files. Although I have yet to see it update at all. So maybe it is better to have things written down." Then there was something about his mission which he thought was on. "Is it not our mission? We are here together after all." He said this with a smile and a friendly tone. After that was said and done he looked around and still did not see a keyhole. "Well It looks like have have time to kill. The question is what we should do while we wait for something to happen?" He stood there a moment before continuing. "We do have to figure out what to do about No Heart at some point. How someone can be so powerful is beyond me." He then looked out to the ocean.

OOC friendship levels have been updated

9/30

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 2.png
    As Ignis jumped down the whole, she heard a strange sound behind her and looked up, seeing Faust tumble down front the hole. As he landed, Castur followed behind him, but at this point Ignis was only taking the chance to make fun of Faust some more.

"You know, you should work on your entrance. It needs a lot of work." As she made fun of Faust, she kept poking him on the head, taking the chance to mess with him any chance she could get. "I mean, just look at Castur. He managed to jump down without any issue. Maybe we should send you to some kind of training school for good guys?"

December Attendance: 4/30

16. Krowley Moderator

Ensuring everyone was well protected, Aux watched as Karina kept the sea witch pinned to the wall. Much as he hated being told what to do, he was definitely losing focus on the task he had at hand. Aside from Beuce and Steel, the women in his group seemed awfully hostile towards him. Right now that shouldn't have been in his thought process. They had to get the trident away from her, but the searing touch of it was a bit of an issue for them. He wasn't much of a mage to deal with the cauldron, so for now all he could do was deal with the eels or Ursula. One of the eels was already down for the count, with the other still swimming along and being a nuisance to the party. Aux decided to keep his eye on the sea witch and swam forward to help Karina in pinning her to the wall. He smacked his keyblade along with a large clang to keep her pinned down with Karina. Between the two of them, she didn't seem like she'd be moving much.

Aux kept his keyblade firmly gripped and tilted against King Triton's trident. He could feel Ursula trying to push back against the two with a grimacing expression, but he stood his position in keeping her away from doing any massive damage to the group. He was a guardian and would assume the role as such. He would do his best to make sure the party was kept alive and well. He knew many of them were most likely still upset with him after all his past run ins with them in the past. But he didn't need for them to like him. They just needed them to co-operate with him. He turned his head back to give an order to one of the available wielders to do something about Ursula's source of magic. "One of you! Get rid of the cauldron!" he barked out, grunting at Ursula's surprising amount of resistance.

As Ursula gained a bit of traction in pushing Aux and Karina back, Aux quickly used his left fist to sucker punch her in the face.
    "AGHH!" Ursula cried out. "You insignificant little-" Before she could finish, he did so again, causing her to shake her head and get angrier. "How dare you fight dirty! What kind of hero are you?!"
    As much as he was trying to do good, there's nothing Aux couldn't solve in the past that wasn't solved with a brute show of force. "The angry kind," he replied, holding his grip and watching as she continued to push back against them. If they could keep her at bay long enough for the cauldron and eels to be taken out, then they would have a good shot at figuring out how to get her away from that Trident. Once they did that, they could find a way to release Ariel and get both her and the trident back to her father.

Word Count:
    EXP: 300
    BP: 0/204
    Ursula: 894/2000

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Aux came to help pin Ursula to the wall, and was actually being a big help now that his head was out of the clouds. Karina hated to admit it, but he was doing a good job and she was very thankful that he was there at the moment. Aux continued to bark orders at the others, and much to Karina's surprise she didn't disagree with them either. While she might not have liked Aux, at this moment they seemed to be able to work together, which might have been for the best, seeing they still had two princesses to protect and this battle wasn't proving as easy as they hoped. If getting along with Aux meant the difference between failing and succeeding to keep her friends safe, then she would happily do her best to get along with him and fight along side him.

Even with both their strength combined it didn't seem like enough to hold Ursula back. Karina grit her teeth and surged forward trying to push Ursula back and keep her there, but Ursula was still gaining ground, pushing her back. Aux however was having none of that and sucker punched Ursula, causing her to question what kind of heroes they were. Karina laughed as she just stared down at Ursula.
    "Heroes? He is a hero." She jerked her head towards Beuce. "And she is a hero." Karina indicated to Luna, the two best people in their group. Then she looked back to Ursula laughing emptily. "The rest of us are just assholes with agendas that just so happen to coincide with that of the right thing to do, and what the 'heroes' are doing. So I don't know what you expect of us, but apparently way too much. Sorry." Karina gave a shrug.

She had to say she liked Aux's answer as well, but she wouldn't call herself a hero anyways. She didn't want to see herself that way. She was in no way good and this entire endeavor started for selfish reasons, if anyone called her a hero, they would be sorely disappointed. She was strong however and she could hold Ursula back a little longer. She looked to the others to see how they were doing, if they were holding their own in the meantime. Karina adjusted her keyblade a bit so it pressed into Ursula's collarbone more, trying to ensure that it at least hurt.
    "What do you say we finish this now?" She gave a wicked grin to Ursula, promising pain, just proving her point even further. Asshole, was certainly a good way to describe her, and Karina wasn't going to pretend otherwise. She didn't know what Ursula thought she was getting herself into when she entered this battle with them, but by the words she spoke about them, she certainly didn't know what she was getting into, not fully. Karina wondered who else had the same idea's about them, in some twisted way it brought Karina joy being able to surprise them with the reality of things, it was a good way to catch them off guard.
    Word count: 517
    EXP: 700
    BP: 0/208
    Ursula: 686/2000

9/30

18. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

(Very short post but I'm very exhausted)Luna finished off Jetsam and attacked Ursula

Flotsam: DEAD
    Jetsam: DEAD
    Ursula: 648/2000

19. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Marx looked confused at AJ when he mentioned about writing notes, and that there was a book for everything they’ve done. Apparently there is someone named Dreamer who made it? Somewhere in the back of his mind, that name clicked on thinking about it, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. “No, it’s not for that. Your... kinda close though. This book was entrusted to me from an old friend who is deceased. He told me to trust the book, understand it, and write down what’s important. Imagine a journal, but it’s able to tap into your thoughts. However, unlike a journal it’s somewhat in a way ‘sentient’. It is then passed down to those whoever the predecessor chose, I was obviously chosen.” Marx explained explicitly and somewhat complicated. His life before the Keyblade were always an adventure, but it died down in the end as he grew older. “I’ve heard of No Heart, there are rumors about who he is: some say he’s just an empty body of darkness, some speak he’s Nobody, and a very few say; which I agree with, he’s someone not of this time and come to alter history.” Giving insight to the rest of the group. The boy considered not telling the group about his mission when AJ mentioned about all of them having the same mission as them, however he spoke out with clarity along with a chuckle, “Before I was on that island, my mission was to deliver these crystals to where I was taking them; a sacred area where they won’t land in the wrong hands. These crystals represent the Seven Guardians of Light, though I’m missing one. I... kinda have been looking for it ever since.” Marx was pondering on a thought for a minute or two about the crystals. Then an idea popped into his head. He remember when the boy was a wolf, he saw a light next to Kaida; a crystal. Lifting his head with realization Marx turned to the blonde girl and spoke with curiosity, “Kaida. May I see that crystal you have? I’ve got an idea I wanna try.” He hoped to get the crystal so the boy can test his thought.

December Attendance 7/30

20. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Marx went on about his book. From the sounds of it it did not sound all that different from dreamer's book. Then Marx went on about No heart. 'He’s someone not of this time and come to alter history.' "He is someone that should not be messed with for the time being. Some time ago we had to fight him and everything that was thrown his way was more or less nothing to him. Every attack was brushed off. Every spell he just shrugged off like it was nothing. So yea I am not sure how we are going to fight him. I just hope we figure something out before we see him again." Marx continued, 'my mission was to deliver these crystals to where I was taking them; a sacred area where they won’t land in the wrong hands.' "I hate to tell you this but sometimes if someone wants something bad enough they will stop at nothing to find it. This is more true if they know about said thing. Sure it helps not knowing were an object is. How do you plan on hiding these crystals?" When Marx said something about the Seven Guardians of Light he did not know what to say at first and he would just have to think on it more.

10/30