Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As Karina listened to the conversation, listened to the king yell at his daughter for seemingly no reason, she started to get angry. The way he was talking to her, treating her, it reminded her of someone she knew. It was enough that he chased his own daughter away before turning to them and yelling at them for something that was out of their control. Fiddling with her SoS ring that she had received she listened to what he had to save, before swimming closer to him, offering the king no respect whatsoever.

"You know if we could go anywhere but here I would. It wasn't really our choice to be dragged here, but if you do have a keyhole needing sealed then you should be damned grateful that we are here to help. We are not after your daughter, but if you don't smarten up she might do something really stupid because you drove her away!" Like run away, join up with a weird rag tag group of individuates, hide with them, be forced to leave before thinking it was a good idea to come back when she was still in a fragile state trying to figure out why in the world anyone cared for her like they did. "If you want us out of your hair, point us how to get away from here, we were supposed to be meeting others somewhere else anyways, but I would advise trying to be nice to your daughter, maybe go after her and not send one of your snacks after her like the coward you are."

2. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Once the keybladers took off on their gliders, the wolf finally felt free from the island, though he felt he left something or someone behind there, but he couldn’t put his paw on it...

Looking out to the sea, it was more beautiful than he could see on that pile of rocks, the sky, the birds, even the fish were swimming and jumping from the shining ocean. As soon when he saw Moana jump, he shook his head in disappointment. When the group caught up with Maui, the wolf jumped off of the glider while standing next to Moana. The two were having a debate, when the wolf saw the Heart of Te Fiti, he was in terror, but at the same time in grace. He also growled at the mention of Te Ka, strange enough he had a few nightmare where he saw a enormous demon the size of an island, smoke forming all around him, and burning lava that never stopped anything in its path, perhaps that’s what Moana meant. Tilting his head at Maui when Moana mentions if he was a hero or not, and then he jumped for joy as they were going to put the Heart back. Sitting down on the front of the canoe, he looked at his reflection in the water, feeling quite depressed with those glowing blue eyes, hoping that his wish could come true if they finds Te Fiti.

3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

King Triton, it seemed, had never actually learned politics. Not that Steel could blame him. If he was "Ruler of the Seas" that meant there was effectively no competition. No neighboring kingdoms with which to negotiate trade, no wars to prevent or win.

...And clearly the man had absolutely no lessons in tact.

Before Steel could even get a word in, the teams own particularly tactless individual made quite clear to Triton exactly what she thought of his little outburst. Frankly, he didn't disagree with her in the least. He knew that she probably had reacted based on a situation that was so similar to her own personal one, but overall she had only reacted to Triton in kind. She had treated him completely fairly. He had been a jerk, and she wasn't going to take his crap. It was unfortunate then that so many actively unkind individuals ended up in positions of power, since it demanded not that people treat them fairly, but with respect that they might not even deserve. And so they were in the tight position of now having insulted the King. He most certainly had done nothing to deserve their respect so far, but his station demanded they approach the situation with caution.

Since that was out, he was just going to follow Karina's lead. But he was going to do it his way: with brutal and and sarcastic practicality. It might not be appreciated, either by Triton, Karina, or any of the others. However, it might just be what saves their life... or at least lets them do their job.

"Now, now, Karina..." He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder, silently urging with his eyes to please go along with him, or at least not lash out just yet. "I'm sure the 'King of the Seas' is just being cautious. One has to consider many things when one is king, but surely he would never actually go so far as to assume the nature of individuals one just met based entirely on unflattering rumors." He was looking at Karina, true, but it was being made quite clear to everyone that it was really Triton who he was talking to. "I mean just look at that weapon of his. Surely he of all people knows just how badly things can go when a powerful weapon is in the wrong hands." He shrugged at her. "But hey, you're absolutely right: If he wants us to leave, we'll just have go. Destroying the monsters and trying to make sure the Princess doesn't get kidnapped will just have to be shelved. It's a bit sad really, but hey, 'the customer is always right' huh?" Steel's narrow eyes very accurately expressed his feelings right now: He wasn't really going to take Triton's crap either, but he was willing to look the other way if Triton let them do their jobs, completely putting aside his feelings of this awful first impression for the greater good.

"I can't really defend him on the whole 'raising your daughter' thing though. I mean that's really up to him, and I think we'd all like to intervene to an extent. Yet at the same time, you're the only one who really has the right? I mean, I guess I could but really that's just... a whole new can of worms."

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce finally adjusted to his new aquatic body and managed to get the hang of swimming. This might even be an experience he could translate to land if he tried. Following Ariel to the palace of "King Triton", he was met with the elderly looking merman who seemed to scold his daughter for wanting to interact with surface dwellers. She, understandably, didn't take that very well. Beuce kind of understood xenophobia, coming from the background he did, but that didn't mean he liked what was going on here. It often came from misunderstanding outside forces. Speaking of which, the king turned his attention to them and accused them of being harbingers of ruin and destruction. He pointed his trident at them and it began to glow. Being fairly well versed in magic, he could tell that it was an unbelievably powerful artifact. Having it aimed at him with its user seemingly itching to pull the trigger almost made Beuce instinctively summon his keyblade, but if he did negotiations would instantly fall through.

Well, "negotiations" was a bit of a strong word for what was happening. It was more like a game of "piss off the king and hope we don't turn into fish sticks". "You're not wrong that where the keyblade goes, chaos is always right there with it. You had it a little backwards though. We don't pass through and bring chaos with us, we follow chaos and destruction to protect people like your daughter from it. We got washed here by a storm, but I don't think it was an accident we ended up where we did. If we got here by sheer circumstance, where one of the princesses of heart are, then something major is probably about to happen to your daughter. She doesn't seem to being on speaking terms with you right at this moment, and unless that trident is as powerful as all of us put together, I wouldn't bank on it being able to protect her." Beuce was staring it down. He wasn't exactly sure the exactly level of its power, but it was probably at least as powerful as a keyblade.

"I don't know how much you know about the keyblade and the current status of things, but there's been some pretty bad things that have happened recently. It seems like we're just about the last line of defense against it. If you value the safety of your kingdom here, your daughter, and probably your own life, I'd suggest you take all the help you can get." Beuce said firmly, hoping it wouldn't prompt his immediate sentence to fish stickification.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Catching up to Maui had been easy enough with their gliders, though the actual convincing of Maui had taken a bit more judging from the spectacle that he had witnessed. he pulled his glider up to the side of the boat and boarded it, dismissing his glider as he did. As soon as he was stable, he turned to look to Maui. It may have been good that they had an objective of sorts now, none of the names that were mentioned rang any bells, which was to be expected, but still. However, the wolf that had started tagging along with them actually growled when this 'Te Ka' person was mentioned. Shame none of them can speak wolf, especially when the wolf in question can actually understand them.

"So who or what exactly is this 'Te Ka'?" Kel asked, wanting to know exactly what it was they would be dealing with. It sounded like something that should be pretty intimidating if a demi god was wary of it. Not the most encouraging of things to know, then again Kel wasn't certain what to think of Maui still. Said demi god didn't want to face it without his hook, which could be presumed to be his weapon in instance. Explains why those tally marks were shaped like hooks.
    "While I'm asking, do you even know how to get to this Lair of Tamatoa?"

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    When Moana had attempted to jump off to get on the boat, it threw Kaida's balance off a little as she overshot the board intentionally for a moment and turned back around in order to hover her way back towards the boat and jump off of the glider to land on it. She missed it just slightly and was almost certain she was going to go back under, but she clung to the side of the boat as quickly as she could and pulled herself up. Her glider vanished as soon as she had jumped off it, so she couldn't get that quickly. Instead she just pulled herself onto the boat and kind of laid curled up at the bottom of the boat a minute before sitting up and sighing at the fact that she got herself wet again after just getting dry. Kaida started rifling through her bag and sweatshirt, taking out most of the wooden charms she had made, some supplies, and the crystal she had found and placing them out while she wrung out her bag as she listened to Kel's questions and asked, "I'm more curious about this hook. What makes it particularly special, is it just your weapon of choice?"

7. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Still looking at his reflection in sadness, the wolf was wondering what the others would think of him once his wish comes true. He then looked up to the faint stars that appeared in the sky as the day slowly turned to night, thinking, where would he be accepted?

Then, his heart skipped a beat, he shrugged it off first, but it happens again when his crystals glowed shortly and stopped once he turned to the Keybladers. Until he saw it, a small grey looking crystal that Kaida pulled out of her bag. He also realized Kaida was wet, so the wolf wrapped his body around her to keep the girl warm as he stared at the crystal in curiousity, slightly trapped by its gaze and shine. Along with that, the crystals on his back emitted a faint glow, in the rhythm of a heart beat, something oddly familiar to him that he couldn't think on.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  8. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

The wolf did not seem to happy about his offering help on his keyblade glider. He watched as the wolf took and spot on the glider and he got on as well and took after Maui. Shortly after the chase began Moana jumped into the water. There seemed to be a whole talk about convincing Maui to help rerun the heart. There was something about Te Ka. "Some kind of giant lava monster I am guessing." It made the most sense with what was told so far. Maui did not want to face this Te Ka and he was not sure why. Deciding to board the boat with the others he did so. Kadia then asked 'I'm more curious about this hook. What makes it particularly special, is it just your weapon of choice?' It had to have something special about it for Maui to want it. It was ether that or he just wanted it, he could not be sure. "My guess is it has some sort of magical properties or something." Kaida had taken out most of the wooden charms she had made and he glanced at them. They seemed to be made with care. He did not want to overwhelm Maui with questions so he waited for the questions that was asked to be answered.

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Laguna looked at Ananta a little uneasy. He didn't loosen her bindings, but he did at least not shove her around like the other men were doing to the other prisoners. He quite enjoyed the returned compliments, but he was becoming flustered with Ananta. "N-No, I'm experienced, I just...I haven't really met another um...person like you before?" he slipped on his words as he led her to the truck. He was called out by one of the other soldiers, which made him jump a little. "Hey, I'm doing my job. Do yours!" he replied. By now, Ananta was now put into the back of the truck and sat next to Ignis and Faust. Laguna opted to stay outside and continue his duties out there. Laguna looked towards Castur and tilted his head. He shook his head and turned away, going about his business.

Ananta sighed and sat down, staring at the floor. She tried her best to get untied, but that didn't happen. She felt defeated and was amazed that Laguna didn't quite budge how she wanted him to. Then again, she never really was that great at flirting, so that was to be expected. Looking to her left, she stared at Ignis and heard Faust trying to make friendly with the soldiers. "Ignis, where did you pick this kid up? He doesn't seem...right?" she shrugged.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 2.png
    After Ignis had been shoved into a truck with her captor, she figured the best thing was to just sit and wait patiently for something to happen. They weren't going in style, but they still had to go somewhere, so even if they were prisoners of some sort they were still getting that objective done. She wondered where they were exactly, since the only thing that was possible to see was a giant lake of water and the dark walls of a wave along with the ruins they were getting ready to go down. From the sound of it this cave was underwater somewhere, but it seemed like it might be a little more complicated than that considering that that Rourke guy had responded. Eventually Faust and Ananta were put in the truck as well and they were all grouped together, waiting to head off to whoever knows where. Ananta asked Ignis on where they had picked up Faust and responded back.

"Well, we met up at a ceremony in a castle in the last world and he sort of ended up tagging along with us since he was helpful." She turned her head toward Faust and back to Ananta, "Just watch out, he's got a really bad sense of humor, and maybe it's just me, but he has a really weird time talking to girls."

As she warned Ananta, Ignis remembered the words Faust had first said to her and her face flushed red with embarrassment. She wanted to forget that moment of her life so hard, but it just sticks out so much that it was impossible to forget.

11. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]
    He pointed his trident towards Karina without mercy or restraint. "Young lady, you are beyond your limits or trying my patience and I will not hesitate to make an example out of you!" King Triton barked. "You are no longer welcome here and I command you to leave my daughter and this world ALONE!" He turned to his right hand crab. "Sebastian!"
    The crab jumped up in his shell a bit. "Y-yes... your majesty?..."
    "See to it that these trespassers find their way back to the ocean between!"
    Sebastian saluted his king with his crab claw. "At once your majesty!"
    Triton looked to Steel and Beuce. "And trust me, should any creatures dare appear in my kingdom, my kings guard and I will make short work of them. Your efforts are not needed here. Search elsewhere for your journey." The king had calmed down a bit, but was still flustered by the poor reception from the wielders.

The crab scuttled through the water as he swam to lead them out. "You heard the king, you disrespectful miscreants! Follow me, or feel his wrath!"
    Before following the crab, Aux took a quick look at Karina. "And they say I'm angry," he said to himself.

All players have left the throne room.

Once they were exiled from his presence, Ariel was already waiting outside for them.
    "Hey, you made it! Sorry about my dad... he just doesn't understand..."
    "Now now, move aside Ariel! These trespassers have been ordered by your father to leave Atlantica!" he said, proudly. "Their defiance was most unwelcomed."
    "Well... he didn't say WHEN they had to leave... so I can show them around a bit!" she took Luna's arm and swam past Sebastian. "Come to my grotto, I want to show you something!"
    Sebastian tried to speak, but no one seemed to be listening to the crab.

----------------------------------------------

"That little bottom feeder's lair is in Lalotai: the realm of monsters. A place where exiled creatures go to spend the rest of their days... Full of baddies and a whole lotta darkness. Some say that's where the darkness of this world began," Maui replied to Kel. After he finished answering his question, he immediately followed up by answering Kaida's. "And that HOOK, missy... was given to me by the gods. It's what lets me shapeshift and be... well... Maui. For the last thousand years I was stuck on that rock, I was only thinking about 3 things; getting my hook, keeping my hair silky, and being awesome again. And it's not gonna get messed up by some mortals that have no business being inside of a monster cave! Accept maybe as bait," he smirked evilly at their keyblades. "Tomatoa loves shiny things. And those mystical do-dads of yours seem like the perfect bait." He looked past the fogging clouds ahead. "And looks like we'll get to test out that theory since we're here..."

The group arive at a giant pillar that was in the middle of another island. "The entrance is at the top of that mountain," Maui said, slowly docking the boat onto the sand. "Hope you mortals are good at climbing," he smirked. He clapped his hands together and began to climb the mountain with ease. Moana tried to go after him, but was struggling a bit.
    "So, daughter of the Chief, I thought you stayed in the village. You know, kissing babies and things. Hey, I'm just trying to understand why your people decided to send... How do I phrase this? You," Maui mocked.
    "My people didn't send me. The ocean did!" Moana replied, struggling to climb a a bit.
    "The ocean? Makes sense. You're what, eight? Can't sail. Obvious choice. If the ocean's so smart, why didn't it just take the heart back to Te Fiti itself? Or bring me my hook? The ocean's straight up hooky-dooks. But I'm sure it's not wrong about you. You're the Chosen One!"
    Moana sighed sadly. "The ocean chose you for a reason,"

It took some time, but the rest of the group managed to finish the climb.
    Looking at the center of the top of the mountain was a giant gaping hole made from stone. The hole went on for hundreds of feet, seemingly having no bottom. "Don't worry... it's a lot farther than it looks, Maui joked. "So... whose first?"

----------------------------------------------------

The expedition was long, with several of the travelers and vehicles making good time.
    A few of the members of the crew managed to make it close enough for the party members to hear their conversation.
    "Hey, Milo, don't you ever close that book? You must've read it a dozen times by now," the dark skinned doctor said to Milo next to him.
    "I know, but this... this doesn't make any sense. See, in this passage here, the shepherd... seems to be leading up to something. He calls it the heart of Atlantis. It could be the power source the legends refer to. But then it just... it cuts off. It's almost like there's a missing page..." Milo wondered aloud.

"Kid, relax. We don't get paid overtime," Vinny replied.
    "I know, I know. Sometimes I get a little carried away. But, hey, you know, that's what this is all about, right? I mean, discovery, teamwork, adventure. Unless, maybe... you're just in it for the money?"
    Without hesitation, Audrey, Mole and Sweet replied individually by saying "Money."
    "I'm gonna say... money," Vinny added.
    Milo sighed. "Well, I guess I set myself up for that one. So why are most of you here?"
    "I guess connections," Sweet began. "Learned most of my medical knowledge from an Arapaho medicine man. Born and raised with 'em. My father was an army medic.
    He settled down in the Kansas Territory... after he met my mother. I got a sheepskin from Howard U. And a bearskin from old Iron Cloud. Halfway through medical school, I was drafted. One day I'm studying gross anatomy in the classroom... the next I'm sewing up Rough Riders on San Juan Hill."
    "Well, I took this job when my dad retired. He was the mechanic on the last expedition when you're grandpa found that journal you're reading..." Audrey explained. "But the funny thing was... he always wanted sons, right? One to run his machine shop and the other... to be middleweight boxing champion. But he got my sister and me instead. She's 24 and 0, with a shot at the title next month. Anyway, I'm saving up... so my Papi and I can open another shop." Audrey informed.
    "Well, as far as me goes... I just like to blow things up," Vinny said, walking along.
    "Come on, Vinny... tell the kid the truth," Sweet replied.
    "My family owned a flower shop. We would sell roses... carnations, baby's breath, you name it. One day, I'm making... about three dozen corsages for this prom. You know, the one they put on their wrist. And everybody, they come. 'Where is it? When is it? Does it match my dress?' It's a nightmare. Anyway, I guess there was this leak next door... of gas or what. Boom! No more Chinese laundry. Blew me right through the front window. It was like a sign from God. I found myself that boom."
    Milo watched as Mole was enthusiastically driving the truck ahead of them. "What's Mole's story?" Milo asked curiously.
    "Trust me on this one. You don't wanna know," Sweet warned. "Audrey, don't tell him. You shouldn't have... told me, but you did. And now I'm telling you... you don't wanna know..."

Milo's attention had already shifted to a bunch of tanned warriors, with ancient tribal masks covering their face and chest. They carried pole arms and bladed weapons. They looked at the group suspiciously with their bright blue neon glow from overhead before running away. Milo gave chase ahead, wondering where they were headed.
    Hey, wait! Who... who are you? Where are you going? Come back!" Milo grunted, chasing after them.
    "Thatch, get back here!" Roarke commanded, his men and vehicles following him.

Milo lost track of the the warriors, but had led the group to a waterfall,
    Beyond that waterfall was a gargantuan city that looked like paradise. They had found Atlantis...

12. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Once the group had reached the mountain, a strange essence stirred within wolf, it felt like he as butterfly’s in his stomach mixed with form of nausea. The climb for the furry friend was the simplest out of the bunch, all he had to do was jump ledge to ledge and almost as fast as Maui, he made it to the top. He looked from the top of the mountain and saw the horizon, to him, it was beautiful. When he turned his attention to Maui and seeing the door to the Realm of Monsters, he had that mixed butterfly nauseating feeling again. In the back of the wolf’s mind, a voice echoed to him, Jump in... and seek your destiny...” The White Beast shivered at this, feeling the darkness where it originated, but also feeling a strong light down at the bottom of the entrance. Knowing he would have to do it sooner or later, the animal took about five paces backward, then sprinted for the entrance, and dove right in, feeling that he was falling forever. Down, down, down

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel's opinion of Maui wasn't exactly improving at any point. He was even starting to doubt that Maui was as great as he continued to claim he was, but the answer to that would come in due time. Long as that hook was as important as he claimed it to be. Arriving at their destination, Kel stared upward at the large mountain that they were expected to climb. Honestly using their gliders seemed like it would be an easier way to go about it seeing as they could fly all the way up on them, but after seeing Maui, Moana and the wolf climb up, he decided to do so as well. The wolf climbing up the mountain was more of the tipping point to that decision. First, however, he made his way over to Kaida. "What were those wooden charms you took out of your bag?" He had noticed them out of the corner of his eye when they caught up to Maui but was more preoccupied with getting some answers to ask about them at that particular instance.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Steel was trying to... help? But it really only made Karina roll her eyes and bat his hand off her shoulder. She didn't really want him to be touching her. Sure he was just trying to help get her point across, but he was probably making things worse and just making them seem more annoying than they actually were. Sighing underwater was an interesting gesture that didn't really make sense how it worked, but Karina made it work anyways as she glanced over at Steel. "I was just trying to give him advice that was actually good, but not my fault if he doesn't want it." She whispered, hopefully low enough for Triton not to hear. Beuce of course stepped up to be the sensible and try to reason with Triton instead of calling him out on the load of crap that he was spouting. Always the good natured one. Between him and Luna they were the best bets of getting the King to listen, but that wasn't going to happen any time soon, she clearly had taken things too far.

Karina stared at the trident, she knew he wouldn't dare smite her down, he wouldn't bring that wrath to his world for killing a keyblade's chosen one, not when others were here and he was aware that there was a group of them. Crossing her arms she took the yelling.
    "You still didn't tell us how to do that, so we can't be of much help." Karina shrugged just pushing her luck a little extra far before turning and swimming off after the crab. Even the crab tried to lecture here but Karina just waved him off "psh, disrespectful? Maybe but someone had to say it to his face, you all seem too terrified to point out the obvious." It probably wasn't healthy to have so little fear of the King, but she couldn't bring herself to take him seriously with the way he pouted and screamed about every little thing. He was just an over sized child who didn't like change or not getting his way, he didn't see how that could ultimately harm him.

As they were being escorted out the princess swam up to them, much to the crabs dismay. She didn't seem so inclined to listen to her father, which, while he was being unreasonable was still a little concerning, if she was actually one of these princesses. With Luna being dragged away it didn't seem like they had much of a choice but to follow.
    "Sorry crabby, but I am pretty sure that the princess out weighs your authority, better luck next time." She gave him a flick before following after, trying to keep pace to the best of her ability hiding a smug grin.

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta listened to Ignis and glanced towards her. "Ah...a castle...we were on an island and had a fun beach adventure. Ended up solving a lot of personal issues. And in that time, I realized I was a huge jerk to Karina..." Ananta sighed, staring at her boots. "Now I'll never get to see her again and just...talk to her. I just want to know what's got her so messed up. She said it was her dad, but I wonder if she'd ever bother to tell me the story or let me be a friend?" she wondered that last part to herself. Ananta looked straight at Ignis and nodded when she mentioned Faust has a bad sense of humor. She pointed out he has a weird time talking to girls. Ananta tilted her head and saw Ignis' face go red. "Oh? Did he flirt with you? Your face is really red, like your hair." she teased, whispering to Ignis. "Come on, you're a lady, at least act like it."

The party had finally stopped and they were all talking amongst themselves. Ananta listened closely to Milo describe his book and something about the heart of Atlantis. Atlantis...that word...it caused Ananta to stand up, looking down at Milo. She wanted to ask him more, but she just couldn't. Especially since they were technically prisoners. She sat back down and opted to listen to everyone give their stories and she listened along, enjoying hearing them. Ananta glanced around, looking at their surroundings and gazing in awe. Her eyes caught glimpse of tan figures with tribal markings and sharp spears. Ananta tilted her head, memories flooding her head of ancient texts and documents she had read. A time long ago when her world was still part of another world...

Ananta shook her head, watching Milo run off. The group was soon taken along to follow Milo. They finally approached a gargantuan city. One that looked to be paradise. Ananta gasped in awe. She rose to her feet only to fall to her knees moments later. Tears escaping her eyes. "My home...my home...it...it reminds me so much of my home..." she muttered, trying to hold back the tears. "How is this possible?" she wondered, looking to Ignis. She looked back and muttered only, "Xaoni"

16. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Maui answered there questions. There was something about a realm of monsters. At this point he wondered how many realms there were. The realm of light, then the realm of darkness. The boat ride was peaceful enough. The group arrived at a giant pillar that was in the middle of another island. Soon enough there was a climb up the mountain. Using their keyblade gliders seemed like it would be an easier and faster way to go about it seeing as they could fly all the way up on them. At this point he noticed that most had decided to climb up the mountain so he decided to just join them as well. At this point he watched as the wolf jumped into the mountain without a second thought. Looking at the center of the top of the mountain was a giant gaping hole made from stone. The hole went on for hundreds of feet, seemingly having no bottom. The last time he had seen a hole it lead him into the realm of darkness. That time it was not a choice as he was pushed into said hole by someone. Then before that the last hole he aw was on in which he last saw his friend from his homewold. This brought a odd feeling to mind. Kel was talking to Kaida at this point and he stood by for the jump he was going to have to take.

17. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Castur raised an eyebrow under the mask and shook his head, slightly amusing at Ananta's attitude. The girl couldn't wait to pick Karina apart yet she was still whining about fixing things with her. How long had it been? Instead of thinking too hard about it he instead wondered if everyone in Karina's group had attitude problems. Were they all that dysfunctional? As amusing as it was to believe that Karina only made friends with unstable people, that would have put him in a strange position. Not that he ever believed he was the most mentally fit person to walk the realms.

Not wanting to speak up just yet, Castur leaned back and listening in to a conversation happening elsewhere in the convoy. The civilians were talking about their mundane lives and it offered him little in the means of information besides the thing called "the Heart of Atlantis".
    "Hm." He returned his attention to the sights up ahead and saw several tribal-looking people. Milo took off after them and Rourke ordered his men to follow after. Moments later and waterfalls gave way to the entrance of a magnificent hidden city. Castur let out a whistle, impressed by the sight of what he knew to be Atlantis, at least according to what Milo had said.

"Not every day you see that." He mused. Castur glanced at Ananta and motioned for the seat she was supposed to be sitting in. Another guard was beginning to look nervous with the girl moving around so much and the last thing they needed was someone armed and nervous. "No time to get all weepy. If you're gonna get all emotional, do it while sitting down."

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 2.png
    Ignis tried to ignore Ananta on her comment regarding how she felt about Faust's introduction. She knew there was truth to what was said, but for her personally, compliments weren't exactly anything she usually cared for, and the timing of was very strange.
    "Yeah, well wearing a dress and being complimented was a double-hit that I just wasn't expecting, okay?" Ignis muttered somewhat and turned her head away from Ananta, making a slight pouting face.

Along the way some of the members of the expedition party talked with each other, telling their own pasts and what they were here for. It was almost funny how it reminded Ignis of her previous life and how she lived to make money. Of course there was more to it than that, but from a certain angle it wasn't much different anyways. Elsewhere along the way it seemed like there were people following them in strange masks. They stuck to the shadows for most of the trip, but it seemed like at one point that Milo had noticed them and started running after them, with very impressive speed at that, considering the guy barely looked like he could run fifty meters. The rest of the convoy followed Milo and soon enough they found themselves on a cliff overlooking a giant open space underground, with what looked like an island sitting in the middle of a small lake on top of a plateau. It wasn't something that Ignis could really form into words, but it was certainly a view, she would admit that.

"Huh, so I guess we found this Atlantis place?" She turned to their captors in the truck, "Don't suppose you'd just let us get out now, since you found what you were looking for?"

19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna remained silent as the King spoke. He was definitely concerned about just the mere presence of a keyblade. Luna bowed her head as Triton commanded them to leave his kingdom. "Many pardons, your majesty." She lifted her head andas she exited out, she stopped before turning back. "I know I may be overstepping my boundaries.....however.....You should try and talk with your daughter and try to understand how she feels. Just allow her to open up to you.....No words should be said....Just give her the freedom to talk to the one person she looks up to the most...you." She bowed her head once more before leaving the room. The group had immediately caught up with Ariel. Sebastian had immediately told Ariel to move aside as the group was to exit the kingdom. Ariel had then spoke. "Well... he didn't say WHEN they had to leave... so I can show them around a bit!" Before Luna could even utter a sound, she felt Ariel grab her arm and drag her to her grotto. "Huh?!?!? Whoa!!!!" Luna could barely move as Ariel continued dragging her to her grotto.

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Kaida was a bit thrown off by the wolf trying to surround her to warm herself... or maybe dry off? Either way, it was only odd because she didn't quite realize how large the wolf was and she didn't find the water cold? It was very tropical, what she imagined the waters in the last world felt like. If anything she was starting to get a bit annoyed by the sun, she was always not doing well with that. But she noticed the contents of her bag seemed to have some people interested. The wolf seemed particularly interested in the crystal, and the ones on it's back seemed to respond to it or something. She was thinking of giving it to them, but the wolf was gone when they docked before she could make that decision. After everything was put into her bag and they ended up by the portal, she was ready to jump down until she heard Kel's question and stopped saying, "Oh, during the boat ride after we left the realm of darkness I... wasn't doing very well... so to pass the time I started making charms, thinking of my friends for each one and trying to um... pick an animal? That represents them, or I think represents them... or... hm..." she reached into her back and pulled out a whittled charm in the shape of a frog and held it out towards Kel and said, "This one's the one I made for you, actually... I um... I usually have a story behind why I pick the animals I do for people... but I couldn't really think of anything and while I was zoning out I just kind of started making a frog, so I went with it... I hope you like it."

Kaida kind of stalled in thought for a moment before reaching in her bag and pulling out a
    whittled owl and she looked at it a moment before she held it out towards AJ, "This one's yours. I didn't refine it as much as I would have liked. I'm not that good with owls off the top of my head I'm afraid. I can remake it or fix it up for you later if you don't like it." she paused just a bit longer, in order to hear the other two's replies before she took a deep breath and said, "Aiight boys. Another abyss we go." and she walked off and jumped down probably more silently than she should have.