Guild Hall Update 3.04 KEYBLADES - Ferris gear ability changed. Now allows the user to use aerial combos on a grounded enemy. - Divine Rose now increases physical commads by 100% when below 25% HP - Rumbling Rose ability changes. Now increases magical commands by 100% when below 25% HP - Knockout Punch ability changed. Now has the chance to paralyze the opponent. - Stroke of Midnight cost increased. SUMMONS - Marahute now grants immunity from being knocked out for 3 cycles. - Baymax's healthcare heals 50 HP instead of 30. - New Mushu passive buff! - New Marahute passive buff! - New Sparky passive buff! - Fairy Godmother Rework! Costs 8 MP. New Bibbidy-Bobbidy-Boo ability! SKILL COMMANDS - Aerial Slam now costs 2 Slots - Fire Strike offers 50% Burn chance - Fist Bump offers 20% Burn chance - Poison Edge offers 60% Poison chance (Instead of 40%) - Powerline now costs 2 slots - Vorpal Blitz offers 40% chance to freeze. - Fox Taser offers 10-40% chance of Paralyzing depending on HP. Damage now increases based off lower HP. - Ice Barrage offers 20% chance to Freeze. - Thunder Bell offers 30% chance to Paralyze. - Reluctancy now has a 10 Turn cooldown - Magnify now has a 9 Turn cooldown - Weather commands will now only last 3 cycles MAGIC - Cure spells offer CG based on half of what you healed - Aero spells offer CG based on half of what the spell protected - Aero spell damage 10 HP to the enemy for every MP remaining from the user. JOBS - Ranger: Rapidfire ability scales regular combos with magic damage LIMITS - Warrior Plus now allows 5 hits to combos instead of 3. - Hunter Mist now offers 75% evasion for 2 cycles instead of 50% evasion for 3 cycles - Guardian Wall scales off user's defense. - Mystic Veil now offer a magical command increase instead of extra CG. - Group Limits now longer cost AP to equip. - Trinity Limit multiplier decreased to 7 instead of 10.