Kingdom Hearts: Recollect

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by cstar, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Through the mess of heartless and combatants, Kara saw Marley using that one move they had all used many times, and decided to assist. Spinning her keyblade just once, she pointed it straight at Ria, closing one eye to get better aim; she'd really hate to screw it up and vaporise Cerdic...she'd really slightly dislike screwing it up and vaporising Cerdic. Yeah, that fit better.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cerdic was getting ready for his next attack when he noticed a light, and the he-she thing going to use it. Suddenly he realized he knew what that was, he had used it before, he had to.... help? No that couldn't possibly be right. He didn't help people to do things, he just did them on his own to be awesome. There had to be some way to make this work in his favour. Cerdic pondered that for a moment before stepping up to it. "Fear not I can handle this!" He announced as he pointed his keyblade at Ria. "Now begone fowl beast!"

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Relli spun around, noticing the beginnings of an attack they didn't remember, but seemed very familiar. Instinctively, Relli pointed their keyblade in the same direction as everyone else, and prepared to attack.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

In other flash of memory, Chrono found himself remembering something else during this fight and he couldn't help but to grin at that realization. He had remembered a total of three things that have proved to be of use to him during this fight. His name, how to use his keyblade and this very cool looking attack. Well technically four things, but the journal he wasn't sure just how much help that would be during the fight. Chrono would definitely bring it up after the fight to see if anyone knew though. In the meantime though he turned his attention back towards Ria. His keyblade being pointed towards Ria prompting his keyblade to start glowing just as he remembered it would. "If this works, this is gonna be awesome." Plus it would bring the pain to Ria, therefore making it a win-win for him.

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Chloe hadn't even had time to think of a swear word before a tidal wave of Heartless had slammed into her and everything had gone dark. Almost immediately, warmth poured over her, and she found herself lying on the cold, hard ground. So she was still alive; that was a relief. She felt pretty far from okay, though, so she summoned Glimpse of Darkness and cast a small Cure. Glittering green light cascaded down from her Keyblade, and Chloe felt some of her strength return. Not a perfect fix, but it would get her back in the fray, and that was all she needed right then.

And just in time, too, it seemed: the rest of the Keyblade wielders were converging on Ria, pointing their Keyblades at them. Something tugged at Chloe’s memory—she wasn’t sure what. But without meaning to, she lifted her Keyblade with the rest of the group, light gathering at the tip as she pointed it at Ria.

//Word count: 162
    BP spent: 8
    HP healed: 8 (Chloe)
    Chloe contributed to Guiding Light!

6. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Chrys contributed to guiding light!

(I'll start on editing this in a bit.)

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

When the guiding light shined towards Ria, it hit pretty hard. In fact, it finished them off fairly easily. She fell back onto the ground with a loud thud, quite a few feet away from the group, and all of the heartless disappeared as a result. Ria got up to his feet as fast as she could, and she looked at them all breathing heavily and said, "H...heh.... maybe I should have made the cave fall in while you guys were down... you still remember a lot... and apparently I'm forgetting more."

Ria took a step back from the group, rubbing their face and sighing, "Perhaps a direct approach wasn't the smartest tactic after all. No matter. What the machine did specifically, isn't necessary. What I need is to use what I can remember, maybe what I need to do is let go of all these conventions. Right? Smart idea? That's a stupid idea. I don't agree. I think you need to back up, Aevum, and think about what you're doing."

Ria froze before patting their head and taking a deep breath, "I don't care what you all think, the less I remember the better I'll be." the darkness kicked up again and started to swallow him up as he smirked, "I'll take care of you all next time. You're just an obstacle that'll be dealt with soon." and they disappeared into the darkness.

As Ria vanished, all of you slowly remembered a group by the name of LIGHT. Which everyone remembers stood for League of Illuminated Guardians Helping the Troubled. Whoever came up with it was super proud of it. You also remember all of you were in this group together, and were a team. And from what memories together you remember, you all got along.

Battle has ended!
    Every player gets to pick an end battle gift. Pick one of the three.

1. A permanent 5BP boost.
    2. A permanent 5HP boost
    3. A random select of a new combination attack. You get a chance at remembering a combination attack, but you can only use or participate in the combination attack if the minimum amount of people needed to use it remember it. You will remember a combination attack each time no matter what, you just won't necessarily remember the same one as someone else.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Thus far, several things had confused and made Kara very interested, but none so much as the memories of them all getting along together. "Cerdic, when did you become such a dick?" she asked, not thinking about what she actually said. She immediately blushed, covering her mouth a little. "Oh my god no i'm so sorry I didn't mean it...maybe a little but this is so confusing and i'm just going to shut up now okay? Okay, good job Kara" Kara apologised, feeling more than a little embarassed. For some reason, she couldn't quite remember who had made the name of the group, but she knew it hadn't been herself.

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Daeni may not have been able to assist in ending Ria's tyranny, but she got to bask in the glory of...a lot of memories returning and making her head hurt. "I don't like this, I don't like these memories just coming back...what if they aren't even real...." she said to herself. "I don't want them to be fake, but I bet they may just be....still." She looked up at the group and smiled, sighing with content. "It feels like they're real...that's enough for me." she nodded, stepping towards Kara.

She then heard Kara call Cerdic a...well...dick. "Oh my god, haha. Sir Dick. That's beautiful. I love it." Daeni started to laugh at Cerdic. "But it's okay, he's still...somewhat lovable." she shrugged.

Looking at Kara, Daeni patted her shoulder. "Hey Kara, I think I remembered something. When I woke up, I remembered the last person I talked to being my best friend of the group...and honestly, I'm getting that vibe from you?? I might be really wrong and mistaken, but I kinda think we were best friends in the group before this." she commented, smiling at Kara with a little tinge of blush on her freckled face.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Turning slightly to look at Daeni, still blushing, the girl's words seemed to be just what Kara had needed to hear."Yeah, I'm getting that kind of vibe too. We must have been best friends, and these memories have to be real, I would never forget who my real friends are" Kara said, walking over to Daeni and giving her a friendly, happy smile. "So stop worrying, your bestie is going to figure this stuff out eventually" she assured. Inside her mind, Kara was panicking a little more than ever. She didn't want to be mean and Daeni seemed insecure, so she'd completely lied. Kara remembered getting along with her, sure, but not anymore than the others. This situation was getting messier with every word she said, why hadn't she listened to herself when she had told herself to shut up?

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

A new addition to his recently remembered memories came in the form memories with the others. They had all been a part of the same organization and got along well with each other from the looks of it. That was an interesting contrast to how things had gone when they were just waking up back in the cave. Oh well, for the most part he had relatively positive views on the others. Cerdic was the exception for his was still fairly neutral to him. How long that neutralness would last was well up to Cerdic really, unless another memory suddenly appeared and changed that. "Now that that's taken care of, what next's for us?"

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Score, they hit him dead on! How was that for perfect aim? He smiled at himself and felt a sense of accomplishment as his heart calmed slightly. Then Ria got up and started talking. "Aw come on, why aren't you dead?" He complained as he watched Ria start talking to himself and turned to the others. "Okay, is it just me, or that person completely insane? Like not slightly, this person is weird, but like complete on another plain of existence, weird." Cerdic expressed looking at the others with raised eyebrow.

Soon Ria disappeared and he sat there thinking for a moment, remembering things.
    "I knew you all loved me in someway!" Cerdic announced. They all got along, that was some sort of love for him right? That was a good thing. "Perhaps it was because I came with with such an awesome name for us. Clever right?" Cerdic continued on talking, perhaps a little too much. Of course there was the comments of him being a dick, but he kind of passed those off. "It isn't that I am a dick, it is you just forgot you got used to it I assume." He stated. He shrugged.

As they kept talking, Cerdic glanced around and shifted a little bit.
    "Um, you know we probably shouldn't just sit around the place we were ATTACKED! Maybe moving out of here would be a good thing before the creepy dude decides to return with a bigger army. So shall we go." He tried to just seem like logical thinking and not paranoid thinking, especially as his eyes drifted to the sky as he watched the damn bird circling. The quicker he got away from that thing, the better it was too.

13. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    The battle done, Xen emerged from whatever it was he was doing during said battle. If asked, he would claim that he became mentally overwhelmed and needed to recuperate, but whether that was true or not remained to be seen. Regardless, he regretted his lack of action and made an unspoken promise to himself and the others that it wouldn't happen again. Especially now that new memories began to emerge within everyone's mind, revealing the fact that the ten of them were in a team together and were more or less good friends and allies.

"I've got no excuse for holding back from here on. I faltered in that battle and the others wound up one ally short, though I may not have contributed anything overtly significant or helpful in the end. Regardless, I won't do it again. For my sake and theirs."

That new promise fresh in his mind and heart, Xen- somewhat hesitantly due to fear of the others being upset with him- joined in the conversation. "P-Perhaps Cerdic has the right idea." Xen began, unable to bring himself to look anybody directly in the eyes. "This place just feels...Unsafe to me. We should leave as soon as possible, in my opinion." He concluded, his voice developing a disheartened tone.

Truthfully, the place just reminded him of his failure to fight alongside the others, which was made even more shameful to him as memories of his successful efforts to help...someone escape danger in the past re-emerged in his mind. Unfortunately it seemed that particular memory still hadn't fully reclaimed its clarity, as the people nor the place involved were clear. But the details didn't matter. He knew he was capable of more than what he'd displayed today and was ready to prove that fact as he and his nine allies, all members of LIGHT, marched forward into whatever it was that fate had in store for them.

14. Arch Mana Knight

The battle was over. Ria had fled and the Heartless were gone just as a new memory surfaced. Still, Alder's keyblade remained in his hand as he walked over to the spot where Ria had vanished and knelt down touching the ground with his free hand. "Aevum..." He muttered to himself, sensing the traces of darkness Ria's portal had left behind. Too bad it was not still open so that he could follow the coward and drag him back here to get some answers. Dammit Aevum, what did you do? What did I do?

Seeing as that there was nothing to glean from the spot where he now was, Alder stood back up ignoring the pain as best he could. If they were all working together then that meant...what? It did not imply that they were all friends but at least it meant that they had survived long enough together that he could be certain no one was going to stab them in the back. For now at least.
    "Does that name, Aevum, mean anything to anyone?" He called out hoping to get some answers. Even if they were going to get out of here, despite having no idea where to go, that did not mean they could not talk and walk at the same time.

15. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]
    'LIGHT' huh? X seemed pretty proud of that name. Considering the memories that flowed into what seemed to be everyone's mind, the rest of the group likely knew exactly what his name was. Whether or not it was known at the time of the groups christening was another matter entirely.

He still hated it though.

Nevertheless, the man was once again right that they shouldn't just stay put, though it did not bode well for him that he was always the first to shout such things at the top of his lungs as if no one else could possibly come to that conclusion on their own.

"Hmm... I'm afraid I am not aware of any Aveum, but it seems that a great deal of our memories are still missing. For now, it's another thing to note down." There were quite a few of those; it was more than a little annoying. However, there were currently more important things to deal with. "How exactly are we supposed to get out of here though?" Chrys wondered aloud as he glanced up at the bird that circled above them. It seemed to unnerve several of them, and he agreed that it likely wasn't a good omen. "Is there a path nearby that we could follow?" He glance around in query, briefly eyeing the cliff. "Jumping probably won't solve anything... do we need to open a gate?" He lifted Light Seeker up in front of him as way of clarification as he continued to search for a visible path away from... where ever it was that they were.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Something about the name that Alder had mentioned sounded familiar to him. It was vague, but still sounded familiar to him despite not being able to figure out why. The answer was likely in one of the many holes in this memories that hadn't been filled yet which sucked, but maybe it would be the next thing that he remembered. "It sounds familiar, but I don't know why it does."

Much like how not having a keyblade prior to mid way into the battle against Ria bugged him, this whole 'Aevum' would do the same. Admittedly to a lesser extent as the keyblade, but it would still be there in the back of his mind. Assuming he doesn't forgot about it of course. Now as for how they were supposed to get out of here...Chrono had absolutely no idea.

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Daeni listened to Kara and gulped. She could almost feel the fakeness in Kara's voice. Or at least, that's what Daeni thought she heard. For whatever reason, Daeni just couldn't bring herself to believe Kara, but she didn't want to outright say she didn't believe her. That'd certainly not fly by anyone's standards. In any case, she looked at Cerdic and actually agreed with him.

"Yeah I uh...don't really wanna be here anymore...it's scary..." she mumbled.

18. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Relli did not do well in that fight, they know. They got knocked around, got scratches and bumps and bruises all over, and that was unbecoming of them. Although, like they'd ever cared about how people viewed them.

Either way, the young prince stood from where he'd been resting on the ground, and limped over to the rest of their group. They had more important matters to worry about.

"Aevum..." they murmured, looking at where Ria disappeared. It sounded important, like something they should remember, but there was nothing. It seemed like some of their companions knew something, but if they did, no one was talking.

"...We should get out of here," Relli agreed, turning to the group. "Ria might come back, or something worse might show up."

19. cstar stay away from my waifu

If one were to look outwards, as if coming from out of the cave and looking towards the cliff, there is a path on the right side, and a path on the left side. The left side is a professionally paved road, while the right side is more of dirt path. The left path has at least three other blue birds with golden eyes flying overhead. The dirt path seems to be covered in darkness similarly to the inside of the cave.

A sort of distant whispering noise seems to be coming from the direction of the dirt path as well. While the sounds of active machinery seem to be heard from the paved road.

20. Arch Mana Knight

morehonor.png

And no one appeared to have an idea of who Aevum was. At least not from those who spoke up in response to his question as they were all too focused on getting away from this place before Ria potentially returned with more Heartless. He folded his arms and looked around eyeing the two paths before them though one of the two was clearly the better laid out path. Though he wanted to believe the paved road was the safer path past experience had already told him that appearances could be deceiving. Just look at how powerful Ria's magic was despite the broken keyblade(and lack of skill) they wielded.

Still...it was hard to deny that the path on the right definitely looked like the more foreboding of the two. Alder scratched his chin as he mulled it over. He couldn't decide where the group as a whole would travel through but he could choose where he wanted to go and despite the safety the left path seemed to offer there was no guarantee that it would lead anywhere to get them the answers they so desperately needed. At the very least the sounds of machinery coming from the dirt road gave some sign that it would lead to somewhere. As for the darkness? So long as there were no Heartless it was nothing more than a creepy atmospheric effect.

"It's safer to stick together but we could cover more ground if we split up." Alder took a step in the direction of the dirt path though it hardly mattered as the single step gave him no better of an idea what lie ahead. If everyone else wanted to go down the other path and avoid the darkness he would follow but curiosity still itched at the back of his mind. "Hm..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.