Kingdom Hearts: Recollect

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by cstar, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono had glanced over in Daeni's direction upon seeing the papers she held in hand. They had found whatever it was that they were looking for, but there was something more important that held Chrono's attention. "Other memories? As in everyone's?" If that were the case then did she know who's memories that she actually had? There was some wishful thinking in there, but Chrono was hoping that the answer would be a positive thing.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni saw Cerdic press his head against the tree and she started to feel bad. "Sorry Cerdic..." she mumbled. Then everyone started to ask her whose memories she had seen. Daeni scratched her head and tugged at her mask and pulled it down. She tried to think of how she wanted to put this without sounding too weird. But she figured she was already going to sound crazy anyway. "I don't know whose they are..." she admitted. "I doubt it matters now..if it were any of our memories, we'd have spoke up by now, right?" she asked nobody in particular.

She walked to Cerdic and took his hand. She then placed the pages into his hand and patted them. "There you go. You're better at holding onto these things anyway." she smiled.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It felt like pity, Daeni just giving him the papers so he could be of some use in a way. Either way he still took the papers and quickly, scanning them for any useful information that they might have to finish building the extractor. If they contained that information, they would be better off with Alder, but he could at least carry them back. After all from what he had seen so far, Alder was a bigger target for Ria because he had some of that knowledge of the machine and such. He had no purpose here meaning he would be the last to be targeted and the best person to keep the papers safe. At least that was something. He could live with that he supposed.

Looking over at Alder he nodded.
    "I think we have what need. We should get back before Ria does." Cerdic said. While he wasn't going to state out loud what the papers were in case someone was listening in, he could at least confirm that they had what they needed. "Mora, how are you doing? Can you lead the way back?" He asked her making sure she was still holding in there.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

She watched Cerdic while he looked at the papers. He seemed a little off after tucking them away. Daeni frowned and clasped her hands together, wondering if she could somehow say something that would make him feel better. Thinking about it, she remembered back to a time earlier when he had freaked out a little about something not going right.

Daeni scratched her head and continued to think, recapping memories she had regained. As she did, she finally realized whose memories those were. "Marley..." she said, eyes wide in realization. "Cerdic, they're Marley's memories. All this time...I didn't know..."

"I'm sorry." She said this, turning her face away. "I'm useless, I can't even figure out something like that..." she mumbled, taking a deep sigh. "And Cerdic, you're not useless. You at least have confidence to do what you want. I'm stuck here scared out of my wits, unable to even defend people properly. I mean look at Mora, she's still in pain because I wasn't able to help her."

Daeni walked to Mora and put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Mora, you're strong, but you really are bad at hiding his much that would hurts." She chuckles.

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Mora was glad that this hunch turned out to be worthwhile. She grabbed at her side more and everyone was asking about her being in pain. Mora shook her head, "I'm not... hurting. I feel weaker." Mora held her side tighter and said, "It hurts cause of the spot but... I feel tired. Unnaturally tired." she didn't quite know how to explain it. She stood up a bit, wobbling slightly before saying, "I can lead us back to the cave though... i-if you're ready."

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Something was off, terribly off with Mora, but currently he needed to try and get Daeni to stop worrying about issues that weren't really issues. "You aren't useless Daeni. It must be confusing having memories that are clearly not your own. You have been the most helpful, knowing what to look for and where here. I had no clue anything but the fact this place existed. If you hadn't said anything I would have passed it off as another pointless memory." Cerdic pointed out putting a hand on Daeni's shoulder. "So don't worry about it. And don't worry about me." Because you don't know what you are talking about. Cerdic didn't add the last part but he certainly thought it as he walked over to Mora and knelt down.

"Here get on my back. I will carry you down, just make sure that we don't get lost. When we get down we should look at the wound. Figure out why this is happening to you." Cerdic offered hoping that she would be alright by the time they got back to the cave. He really had no experience with medicine and didn't know if he could figure anything out, but it was better to try than to ignore the issue.

7. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Alder scratched his chin as he zoned out, only partially hearing what Daeni had to say about her memories while he focused on what he had read. "I...I think I can put it all back together." He reached out towards Daeni. "Mind if I take this? There's some schematics here that'll really be helpful." Alder was eager to return to the cave to try out what he had learned. "I just remembered that I've got some gloves stashed in the cave that'll make moving that core safe. And...there's this little thing about a username and password...I think I can work out the password but I'm stuck on what the username was."

"Apparently the username for the control panel is related to..."
    He cleared his throat. "A hero of my world, lost in time." Alder continued with saying, "The console's password is a string of numbers and this hint that was jotted down had a bunch of letters...K, C, M, X, D, A, C, R, C, A. I figure those are the first letters of our names and our numbers but there's some repeats in there...so I'm sure exactly on the order. 1, something, 9, 5, 6, something, something, 8, something, something..."

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Cerdic’s words rang in Daeni’s ears. Sure he was right, but she could tell he wasn’t exactly happy about her being able to have these memories. Like maybe he felt like he wasn’t as useful or something. Her eyes stared at the ground a moment before he placed a hand on her shoulder. She smiled and placed a hand on his for a moment. For some reason, when he did that, she didn’t quite as mind it now as she did before. She was used to it and it made her happier. His last sentence made her smile fade a little. Just because he said she shouldn’t worry about him didn’t mean she was going to just stop doing it. She watched him walk over and offer Mora a ride on his back.

“Tired…” Daeni tapped her chin. “It’s kind of like when we all just...passed out from the extractor.” She looked at Alder and Cerdic. Alder mentioned he could fix it and even mentioned something in the cave that could handle the core. That meant they’d be able to hopefully finish things once and for all. A password and a username of some sorts? Perhaps that was needed to get the extractor to work properly. She looked over to Chrono and spoke up. “Got any idea, Chrono? Or should we just call you Aevum at this point?” she asked, a chuckled rising out of her. “Sorry, sorry. Anyway, um...maybe the letters are in order of like, those pins we were wearing when we first woke up? Mine had a 6 on it, but why’d the D and A switched….? Or maybe a letter is missing…” she began to think what each letter meant…

“K for Kara and 4 C’s that stand for Chrystopher, Chloe, Chrono, and Cerdic….oh you’re missing a C!” she looked at Alder as they had no began to walk back. “That’s why I was confused why me, D, was the 5th letter…” Daeni rambled a bit, probably not making sense. “Then we have R for Relli, A for you Alder, M for….Marley….X for Xen. Any body else…?”

9. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Alder's eyes widened. "Wait of course! That makes sense now...I knew there was something I'm missing!" Alder exclaimed, snapping his fingers. "There's two A's and three C's. One of those C's isn't Chrono. It's the A in Aevum!" He scratched his chin and sighed after thinking it over some more. "There's still...what? Twelve permutations left? Yeah..." He shook his head. "Well we'll just have to try a few when we get back and I get the Extractor running."

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "A hero of my world.... Who's world though. Is this the writing from the original journal entry? If that is the case who do you think this hero is? Mora if you have enough energy and have any idea let us know. For now this isn't the place to discuss this. We really should get back to the cave then we can sit there and work out the stupid puzzle okay?" Cerdic pushed glancing around. They were standing in a not well hidden or protected area, leaving the thing they were trying to fix alone for Ria to find, and seemed more focused on paper than what was around them. "Lets just go." Cerdic encouraged.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    To say that he was surprised that Daeni didn't know whose memories that she had, only to later reveal that they were Marley's, didn't surprise Chrono too much. As much as he wanted to hear that perhaps some of the memories that she had were his, there was no surprise to hear that that wasn't the case. Only disappointment. Chrono had turned away at the suggestion of heading back to the cave and took a whole step forward before stopping abruptly.

"Its...Chrono." He said to Alder having heard the username hint. And not Chrono as in myself. No, the Chrono in this case was someone much better as well as stronger than himself. Both a hero in his actions and a scholar in knowledge, everyone looked up to him and often times sought him out for problems that they couldn't solve themselves. Especially himself. He greatly looked up to this Chrono and wanted to be like him. Thus why it was possible the greatest moment of his life when he agreed to take him under his wing. At the time it was great, but now it was just another haunting reminder of his mistake back on his homeworld.

With a solemn sigh, he turned to Daeni.
    "Call me whichever you like." Personally he'd rather not be called Aevum until he recalled everything and Chrono was slowly losing its appeal as a name.

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Mora nodded at Cerdic when he offered to carry her again and let him. She kept wincing a bit when they moved and she smiled at them, "Okay. We can do this. I know we can."

When they finally got back to the cave, the place seemed untouched. But the core kept sparking with energy slightly as they walked inside. Mora looked at the machine and said weakly, "Is... it's gonna take very long to put back together? Or is the hardest part going to be... going to be the..." Mora felt her body grow so weak there was no strength left for her to be able to move. The girl fell back off of Cerdic and onto the floor.

Mora's eyes were open as she looked at all the others around her and managed out,
    "W-what's...."

Upon falling to the ground, because she wasn't able to hide it anymore, it looked like darkness was seeping out of her wound and up towards the sky, there was a moment to ponder before she managed, "I-It's gotta be Ria... I-I guess my wound made him need more darkness... and he already had me marked..." she looked scared as she looked at the others, "J-Just try to get this done..."

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  13. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Alder looked at Mora and ran over to her side but there was nothing for him to do. He couldn't just stop the darkness from leaving her body. "Just hang in there!" He looked over at Chrono. "There's a black pair of gloves under some rocks by the entrance of the cave. Put them on and help me put the core into position. No one can touch the core without those gloves." Alder then took the schematics from Cerdic muttering a faint 'sorry' as he did so.

"You and Daeni...just watch over Mora and keep an eye for Ria. Chrono and I can handle the Extractor."
    Alder glanced back down at the schematics and rushed over towards the ruins of the machine to get to work piecing back together what he could as fast as he could. The Extractor didn't need to function for a lifetime, it just needed to work one more time...

14. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni nodded at Chrono and shrugged, not sure if he’d be happy being called Aevum. After all, he was probably the one missing the most memories of them all. Though Daeni was in a close second, even if she was remembering things, most of them weren’t even hers. As they walked back to the cave, she caught a glimpse of the cloak from earlier. “Oh!” she said, running to grab it before joining back with the others. She laid it across Mora as they walked, hoping it’d help her at least keep warm. The girl looked awful and Daeni could only imagine the pain she was in. As they reached the cave again, Daeni was wondering how’d she go about trying to fix the wound. She caught a glimpse earlier and wondered if just covering it would work.

Luckily, they were back in the cave by the time Mora finally just fell off of Cerdic like a sack of bricks. Daeni put her arm under Mora’s neck and cradled the girl in her arms. She glanced down to see darkness seeping from her wound. The girl mentioned being marked by Ria and how it was finally taking its toll. Alder and Chrono were focused on the extractor while Daeni was left with Cerdic to protect Mora and watch for Ria.

Daeni laid Mora down and pulled her mask back over her mouth and nose. “Cerdic, I know you like girls, but at least look away while I do this.” she teased, creasing her eyes and chuckling at him. She then pulled Mora’s shirt up, exposing her stomach. She then pulled a small bottle out. It only had a tiny amount of liquid inside of it. “This was a Potion at some point, but I used a lot of it. Heck if I know it’ll work on your wound at all. All I can do is try, right?” Daeni said, lifting Mora’s head and tipping the bottle against her lips. She laid the bottle down and then went to tearing the cape to a more manageable size. Once done, she started to wrap Mora’s torso.

“I’m hoping if I cover it, it’ll at least not seep darkness anymore...but I don’t know...Mora please, stay awake, okay?” Daeni said, taking her mask back off and sighing heavily. “How do you feel?”

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Getting back to the cave, Cerdic was tired, but he hadn't thought he was that tired as Mora suddenly fell back and he wasn't able to hold his grip on her legs enough to keep her from falling to the cold cave floor. He winced as she thudded, not liking the sound of it but unable to really do much to stop it. Moments later Alder was there, hovering over her before putting her in his and Daeni's charge as he took the papers from Cerdic. "If you had just asked I would have given it to you." Cerdic sounded annoyed as Alder walked away and Daeni insisted that he didn't look as she helped Mora more.

Still in a bad mood Cerdic looked out of the cave.
    "I am going to keep watch out front for a bit." He told them walking just outside the cave and starting to pace as he stood away from the others, deactivating his armour for the moment being as he ran his fingers though his hair. "What the hell was my point? Why was I here in the first place, with this group?" He glanced back into the cave and sighed. "They would have been fine without me, so what brought me here? Why can't I remember?" It was frustrating not knowing his purpose. Everything he tried to do to help, he messed up with. And somewhere along his pacing and thinking he found himself sitting down staring at the coast line admiring the view for a moment as he thought of home for the moment.

16. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni looked up from Mora and saw Cerdic walk out. Having finished taking care of Mora, she stood up and looked down at Mora. "Just in case..." she said, casting a Reflect spell to protect her if anybody tries to attack her. "Don't move, okay?" she said, walking towards where Cerdic went. She could tell something was wrong with him and she was curious if maybe she could make him feel better. She was bad at it, accoridng to her track record with him, but it didn't hurt to try.

She stopped at the cave entrance and thought more. If she annoyed him, he'd just get angrier and she'd get sadder. Daeni bit her lip and knew maybe leaving him alone a bit longer would be something she ought to do. She wanted to help Cerdic feel better. He looked so hurt right now because of something and she just wanted to help make him feel better. She caught wind of him wondering why he couldn't remember something. She wasnt sure what he was referring to, but she finally decided to walk over.

Not saying a word, she stood beside him a moment before she sat down next to him and looked over the horizon. She sat in silence for a good bit before she glanced over to Cerdic. "Please tell me what's troubling you." she requested. "I wanna know so I can maybe try and help you. I don't like seeing you so upset..."

Daeni sighed and removed her mask to take in some fresh air. "There's so much I don't know about you or the others. It's all gone and I really want to get to know you again. I want to be your friend again, Cerdic. I don't want you to hate me." she said, looking down. "Sorry if I'm being annoying right now...my track record ain't exactly perfect with you."

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    With there being a more pressing matter rising up, Chrono put away the thought of regret that were slowly creeping up from the recesses of his mind and nodded to what Alder had told him. He searched around the rocks that laid about the cave entrance until finally finding the pair of gloves resting underneath them. He briefly wondered why they were underneath there, but added to the list of things that they probably remembered that he didn't, slipped them on and dashed back into the cave.

18. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Mora was struggling as it was to stay awake, when Daeni left she mumbled out, "Wait... don't leave me." but she was gone before she really could finish it.

As the two began working on the machine and getting it together, the night began to officially set in, and the cave was dark except for the glowing of the orb. Mora looked around scared and mumbled out at one point, barely,
    "Where did you all go..." she looked up towards the ceiling only because of the way her body was positioned, but she couldn't see it. The girl struggled to keep her eyes open for a little while. Then they shut.

It was at that exact moment the world shook, and darkness began pouring straight out of Mora rapidly, like she herself was a beacon for it and a voice echo'd,
    "Wow, the darkness in her is so strong. I didn't expect it, like a pureblood heartless almost. It only makes me want more."

Mora began to start levitating although at this rate she was completely unresponsive to anything. The voice echoed out again,
    "For all the damage she gave me, this'll more than make up for it." and in the corner the darkness began to pour into a shape that was growing larger and larger.

You probably want to get that extractor fixed and codes in as soon as possible

12 days until the shape takes full form.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sitting watching the horizon, Cerdic felt another person approach and sit beside him. He knew who it was before he even looked, there was only one person who would come after him, whether he wanted it or not. And of course Daeni wanted him to talk and share what was bothering him. The problem was, he had no desire to talk about such things. He didn't care to share his troubles. He came out here to be alone and that wasn't working all that well. "I don't hate you Daeni but I want to be alone right now. You have your own job while I keep watch anyways. I don't need help." Cerdic stated getting up ready to walk away from the girl when the earth shook.

"What the hell?" Cerdic questioned as he ran towards the cave to see what was going on. What he saw really got under his skin as he saw Mora laying their, darkness pouring out of her. "One job that you failed to do apparently! Why in the world did you leave Mora alone? You were supposed to watch her and take care of her. She clearly wasn't doing well and you just left her? Alder and Chrono are busy working on the extractor. I was taking watch! You just had to make sure Mora was doing okay! Who the hell cares how I am doing? I wasn't the one that was passing out!" Cerdic freaked out at Daeni as Ria's voice echoed through the cave.

Running inside Cerdic noticed where the darkness was seeping and he placed himself between it and where Alder and Chrono were working.
    "You two better hurry up. I can try and hold them off but I don't know how long and this seems like the best lead we got to making a difference." Cerdic yelled back at Chrono and Alder, hoping they could do it in time and hoping they could save Mora.

20. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"I knew it..." Daeni muttered, not even standing up while Cerdic got up. She only rose when the earth began to shake and darkness could be seen seeping from the cave. Cerdic was right. Daeni failed to protect and watch Mora and now this was happening. Daeni felt tears prick her eyes as she stood there, shaken. She wanted to cry, knowing Mora was probably lost. She didn't want to continue anymore. She just wanted to get away from this world and escape with their lives in tact. Who cared if their memories came back, at least they'd be alive, right?

Daeni followed inside and saw Cerdic take a stance between Alder, Chrono, and Mora's now possessed body. Daeni didn't hesitate a moment, running to Cerdic's side. "Don't need help, you say..." she muttered. "Cerdic, you're not exactly acting yourself right now and I'd really like you to be your old self again! I miss the old womanizer who was always flirting and making wise cracks." Her heart felt like it was on fire from the pain she felt, knowing what was happening to Mora was her fault.

"Because at least you were useful and didn't cause things like this to happen!" she yelled, running over to Mora, reaching into the darkness and trying to grab the girl's hand. "Mora! Come back, please. I'm sorry I left you alone. I'm useless...forgive me and come back to us." Her voice echoed, hopefully reaching the girl in whatever state she's in. Daeni couldn't feel her body, but she could just tell Mora was there.

"It's my fault you're like this. It's my fault I can't just let people be alone. I care to much about other people and let that get ahead of me..." she said, her hands still grasping for something to hold. "Let me save you, Mora!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.